OnlyFamily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa went and repositioned the camera to one side, so it mostly displayed only Tyra's tits.

"Yes, big brother," she said, trying to sound as sexy as her Mom as she squeezed her tits around his dick.

Fuck those tits!

"You guys ready to watch my son fuck my daughter's tits?" Lisa asked, eager to see it herself.

Yes!

Do it!

God, I want to suck on those tits!

Please give me that cock!

"500 bucks?" Lisa asked. "Is watching my son fucking his sister's titties worth that tiny amount?"

In less than a minute, another thousand had flooded in.

"You're all so generous," Lisa smiled. She then turned to her kids and said, "Go ahead and fuck your sister's tits, son."

"Yes, Mommy," Marty agreed happily, then began stroking his hard, fat cock between those voluptuous tits.

"Yes, go for it, big brother," Tyra purred, even though he was her younger brother. "Fuck my tits with that big, fat cock."

"Fuck," Marty said, as Tyra leaned up a little, squeezed her tits harder, then opened her mouth and began taking some of her brother's dick into her mouth over and over.

Yeah!

Fuck those tits!

Give her that dick!

Fuck my tits!

Marty slowly slid his dick back and forth, an adrenaline rush coursing through him.

Tyra couldn't read the comments now, but they were coming rapidly as she focused on the weird feeing of a cock sliding between her tits... which felt sensual... exciting... stimulating. It made her wonder what it would feel like in her virginal pussy.

Then Lisa turned the egg on inside her daughter... full throttle!

And the sudden vibrations felt like they were exploding inside her pussy. "Oh, my fucking Gawd!" she screamed, the pleasure intense and unbelievable.

Better camera angle, please!

Lisa saw that one, so she decided to get even more involved. She went to the camera, removed it from the tripod, then climbed onto the bed and still standing, straddled her daughter, her pussy positioned just above her daughter's head as she pointed the camera directly into the action.

"Is this better?" Lisa asked, as the camera was now capturing a great visual of her kids' tits, cock and mouth.

Much better!

Oh yeah!

"Fuck my tits, big brother," Tyra moaned as pleasure consumed her... the toy buzzing fiercely inside her zapping her with sexual pleasure she hadn't known was possible! She'd long loved the thrill of being watched, but now given the wickedness of this act, and because she was committing real incest... she was doubly excited, and this was turning her on in ways that mere dancing hadn't ever done.

"Do you really want to be my sister slut?" Marty asked, only in part for their audience, as he strenuously pumped his cock between his sister's heavenly pillows and partway into her mouth.

"Yes, big brother, I love being your sister slut," Tyra agreed, their incestuous references adding to her thrill, as did the wildly intense throbbing of pleasure inside her core.

Lisa, her own pussy on fire, wanting her own tits to be fucked, or any of her long-neglected fuck holes for that matter, held the camera with one hand, maintaining a decent close-up of the action even though it wasn't perfectly steady, and worked her other hand on her feverish pussy. God, she needed Marty's dick!

Come on her face!

Fuck her pussy!

Cum on her tits!

Fuck your Mom's tits too!

Facial! Facial!

Please let me suck that big cock!

Mama!

I'm coming RIGHT NOW!

I'll pay extra to see a double blow job!

"Oh yes, big brother, I love your dick," Tyra moaned, and for the first time in her life, she was intrigued by the idea of getting fucked... if it was with Marty.

"Good, because sometime soon, you'll be using all your slut holes to please it," Marty told her wickedly.

"Oooooh, that's so bad, big brother," Tyra purred. That idea would have seemed so ridiculous, unbelievable, and even disgusting to her just a couple days ago, but now his warning was making her pussy yearn with lustful... forbidden... taboo... desires!

"Don't forget you have a mother to take care of too," Lisa reminded her son, who looked up and saw his mother frigging herself, with juices dripping out of her naked cunt.

"No worries, Mommy slut! I've got plenty of dick and loads to satisfy both of my incestuous cum sluts," Marty assured her confidently. A case in point: his balls were ready to bust for the first time since the camera had started filming tonight.

"Such a good boy," Lisa crooned, doing her best to steady the camera while she rubbed herself, and her own orgasm was rising.

"Oh fuck, everyone, where should I come?" Marty asked. "All over her big tits, or her pretty face?"

Tits!

Face!

Face!

Tits!

Tits!

Face!

On her pussy!

Tits!

Face!

Why not both?

"Sounds like a plan," Marty agreed, since he himself couldn't decide on one or the other.

"Give me that load, big brother," Tyra begged through her sexual rapture, wanting to feel that cum explode onto her tits or her face... she didn't care which... she just wanted to feel it splatter her... she wanted to put on a good show... she wanted to be a good slut for her loving family and for all her generous fans!

"Oh yeah... fuck... here it comes, sister slut," Marty grunted, and he grabbed his dick so he could aim it, and pointed it upwards to make sure everyone got a perfect view as it pulsed and exploded huge splats of cum all over his sister.

First two wads splodged down, one on each of her tits.

The rest splattered all over her lower face and her mask.

"Oh yeah," Lisa cried out, sexually charged, watching her son's cock shoot huge cannon blasts of creamy cum... to coat her beautiful daughter... and with her own orgasm imminent. "Paint my daughter with your cum, son!"

Tyra felt a hot rush from being come on... the splats of cum warm... her sexual sensations enthralling... triggering wetness to leak from her body... as her hand flew to her pussy and she mindlessly rubbed herself, desperately needing to come... the ongoing vibrations inside her driving her wild.

Lots of comments scrolled down the screen; and over two thousand more dollars had landed in the tips jar, but no one in the studio was paying attention by now.

Marty was recovering from his recent slice of heaven while he watched his Mom and sister rubbing themselves. Lisa had gotten so distracted by her need for an orgasm that she'd dropped the camera. So Marty retrieved it, stepped away from the bed a bit, and began filming the raw self-pleasuring both women were engaged in, since Tyra too was completely overcome by her desperation for an orgasm.

Comments resumed scrolling down the page, since their audience could now see the two women rubbing themselves... as everyone except Tyra watched the two women masturbate... Tyra with her eyes closed, had no clue what was happening right above her head... since she was so focused on her need to come.

Lisa, wanting to put on a wicked show, turned around so her ass was pointing at the camera and her pussy was directly above her daughter's pretty face. She held back her orgasm as long as she could, trying to synchronise it with her daughter's... which she could tell was imminent.

"Come, sister slut," Marty ordered. "Come if you want this dick shooting into your mouth tomorrow. Come if you want to be my submissive sister sex slave."

"Oh yes, big brother, make me your sex slave," Tyra moaned, frantically rubbing herself and willing to do anything to get off and to get that dick of his somewhere inside her body.

"Then do it now slut, come for your big brother," Marty said. "Right NOW!"

"Yes, big brooooooother!!!" Tyra screamed as the long delayed orgasm ripped through her, making her entire body quake with tremors of pure pleasure... unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

Lisa followed close behind as she rubbed herself frantically, and then unleashed her own orgasm, an excessive squirting experience, gushing all over her daughter's face.

"What the fuck..." Tyra gasped, suddenly soaked with warm wetness as she opened her eyes to see her mother's cunt looming over her, squirting down a shower of fluids.

"Mommy needed to come too," Lisa said, as the messages scrolled down the screen and another $700 was added to the tips jar.

No way!

A double facial?!

Kinky!

Hot!

More! More!

Lesbian action please!

Round Two!

Lisa noticed the lesbian comment and said, "Tomorrow peeps, we'll have something else very special for you. But for today we'll end with this."

The mother got onto her knees, her amazing ass in perfect view via the livestream camera, then she leaned in and kissed her daughter.

Tyra melted into her mother's kiss, and the Mom and daughter made out while they both recovered from their orgasms... with the egg inside Tyra leading to the likelihood of her second one.

Marty filmed for a few more seconds before terminating the feed.

His cock still hard, he replaced the camera on the tripod, still filming of course, but now just for his own forever memento of this surreal night, got onto the bed, went behind his Mom who was still bent over, and such was his newfound confidence, without any hint of asking permission, he slid his large cock into his Mom's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, Marty," Lisa moaned, having wanted her son's dick in her pussy in the heat of the moment, but had still been unsure whether she should cross that ultimate forbidden line... even though the blow job and foot job were already taboo lines already crossed.

"This is my pussy now," Marty declared as he filled the super warm pussy that had once birthed him, thinking it did feel like warm apple pie... for although he'd never tried it... after watching American Pie with his Dad, he'd always imagined it feeling like that.

"Oh, yes son, Mommy's pussy is all yours," she moaned, realizing she was taking his virginity.

"Is Marty fucking you?" Tyra asked.

"He is," Lisa moaned, as all nine inches filled her needy pussy.

"But you've gotta share the love. Eat her pussy, Mommy," Marty ordered as he began slowly fucking his Mom... in awe of this situation and the adrenaline rush that came with it.

"You sick puppy," Lisa said, as she spread her daughter's legs and buried her face in her very wet pussy.

"What are you dooooooing?" Tyra squealed, and then moaned loudly as her mother's tongue contacted her still very stimulated pussy... with the egg inside it still pulsing with reckless abandon.

"Snacking on my scrumptious daughter," the mother said, tasting her daughter for the first time.

"Oh my God!" Tyra said, the twin pleasures of the egg inside and her Mom's lips and tongue outside uniting into a fever's pitch of intense pleasure.

"You taste so good, honey," Lisa said, having learned the importance of informing another woman how good she tastes after years of her enduring derogatory descriptions. Although in her inexperienced daughter's case, hopefully she didn't suffer from that insecurity.

"Oh Mommy, don't stop," Tyra moaned, as the pleasure consumed her.

"And don't you stop either, son," Lisa said, as her son slowly fucked her.

"I've no intention of ever doing that to you, Mommy," Marty said, grabbing her hips as he began fucking her faster.

"Oh, fuck yes... fuck Mommy... fuck Mommy's cunt with your big... fat... Mother-fucking cock," the mother moaned such wicked incestuous words. She knew the word cunt was so much wickeder than pussy, which was why a righteous woman wasn't even supposed to know the word. But it was more likely that Lisa wouldn't know the word righteous!

"Eat my cunt, Mommy," Tyra said, in her case using the word for the very first time, even though it flowed smoothly out of her mouth.

Then... for several glorious minutes... there were only the sounds of sex.

Moans coming from Tyra, as the frenzied egg and her mother's busy tongue drove her to ecstasy.

The sounds of Marty's body slamming into his mother's.

The moans coming from the mother because of her bisexual spit roast.

Groans coming from a son losing his virginity to his mother, while watching his mother eating out his sister.

Tyra's moans got louder and louder, until she lifted up her ass, grabbed the back of her Mom's head, and reached a second orgasm with an urgent scream, "Yes, Mommy!"

"Oh yeah," Marty approved, as he watched his beautiful sister coming all over their Mom's face.

Another minute later, as Tyra came back down from heaven and let go of her Mom's head, Lisa demanded, "Harder son, fuck your Mommy like I'm a cheap slut! Be my mother fucking stud."

"Then come for me too, Mommy," Marty demanded as he slammed into her... sweat dripping down his brow... this being a major workout.

"Oh, yes son, fuck me, use me, make me your Mommy slut," Lisa babbled, her orgasm close. "Shoot a big load up Mommy's cunt."

"You want my load in your cunt?" Marty asked.

"Yes, yes, come in Mommy," Lisa said, always loving how it felt when cum spewed inside her.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Marty grunted, his balls boiling, in part from the knowledge he'd soon be coming inside the woman of his wet dreams.

"Give me that first nonvirginal load, son," Lisa said. "And from now on, do whatever you want with me... I want to be your first everything."

"Oh fuck," Marty groaned, that being the final straw, and he shot his load inside his Mom's wet pussy.

"Yessssss," Lisa screamed, always able to come from the sensations of a warm load exploding inside her.

Marty kept pumping his load as he felt his Mom's pussy tighten around his cock, milking even more cum out of him.

"Did you just come inside our Mommy?" Tyra asked through a sexual daze.

"I did," Marty said, gradually slowing down.

"That's so hot," Tyra said.

"Oh fuck, you really gave it to Mommy," Lisa said, her orgasm cascading through her. She felt so full.

"I come lots," Marty bragged.

"Yeah, you do," Lisa said, another wicked idea popping into her head. "I bet you must be hungry, Babygirl."

"What?" Tyra asked, as her mother removed her face from between her legs and instead straddled her daughter's face... cum trickling out of the Mom's pussy and into her mouth.

"Clean up your brother's mess, bottom bitch," Lisa said, creating a clear hierarchy with that single sentence... as she pulled her daughter's head up and shoved it into her cream pie.

In a daze, Tyra licked her Mom's pussy... encountering a cocktail of male and female cum... which tasted amazingly delicious. After a tentative first couple of licks, she began licking hungrily... unable to get enough of the creamy cum shake.

"I think your sister is a new fan of cream pies," Lisa smiled.

"This one is so fucking good," Tyra agreed, still in a lustful daze, since the egg continued buzzing inside her and driving her completely nuts.

"So hot," Marty said, watching the lesbian act.

A couple minutes later, Lisa got off her daughter's face and pulled the egg out of her pussy... of course only after bringing her to a third orgasm with three fingers banging away, and her tongue flicking the clit.

"Fuck," was all the exhausted Tyra could muster after her third orgasm.

"Yeah, fuck," Marty said, now behind the camera... his dick still hard.

"Does that thing ever go down?" Lisa asked.

"Rarely," he smiled.

"So, did you film this entire post show fuck fest?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah," Marty nodded.

"Meaning you have a video of losing your virginity to your mother?" she asked.

"I guess I do," Marty nodded, acting casual about it.

"Hot," Lisa said, getting off the bed and moving to her son's dick. "Do you mind if I suck one more load from you?"

"Anytime," Marty said, so he and Tyra watched his Mom devour the cock that most recently had been inside her pussy.

One last load down her throat, then Lisa asked, "So what's the plan for tomorrow? Lesbian 69? Tyra's first blow job? Tyra's first fuck? My son calling me filthy names while he destroys my asshole?"

"All of the above?" Marty joked.

"I want to suck his dick and swallow his cum tomorrow for sure," Tyra said. "Plus whatever else you two want me to do. And you're right, Mommy... I must be a natural submissive... since doing whatever the fuck you two tell me to do just feels... liberating!"

"Then I guess it's decided," Lisa said, as she walked over to her daughter, kissed her passionately and said, "Both of you, come outside and let's all clean up in the pool. And let's not even think about the money right now... if we didn't surpass that 41 grand tonight, we're guaranteed to blow right past it tomorrow!"

Since tomorrow's livestream would be even more epic!

THE END

Do you want to read more?

Future (shorter) chapters could include:

ONLYFAMILY: 1 ST BLOW JOB SHOW

Tyra gives her first blow job... to her brother.

ONLYFAMILY: 1 ST VIRGINITY TAKEN SHOW

Big brother takes his sister's virginity.

ONLYFAMILY: DOUBLE ANAL SHOW

Marty fucks his sister and Mom in their asses.

ONLYFAMILY: LESBIAN SHOW

Mom and daughter 69, plus they use a strap-on and other toys.

ONLYFAMILY: ORGY SHOW

Lisa's sister catches the show, recognizes them, and shows up to join in on the action... accompanied by her own incestuous son and daughter.