OnlyFamily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he's my brother," Tyra protested, thinking her Mom's plan was way more extreme than what she'd already done in front of him. Nudity was one thing... even stroking his big cock had been kinda fun... but having her brother becoming her first blow job, or potentially even her first fuck... well that was just wrong!

"Your subscribers won't know whose cock is coming on your face," Lisa reasoned. "Consider this like your TikTok performances... it's just acting. And I have to admit that fucking is pretty real, so I won't ask you to do that with him unless and until you want to."

"And what about the lesbian requests?" Tyra asked, trying out some sarcasm, "are you volunteering to be my stunt pussy?"

"Mmmmmm," Lisa smiled, having enjoyed a fair amount of same sex explorations in her life... including occasionally during her marriage, with her man's approval... "I believe I could do that for you. Thanks for asking."

Picturing this made Marty actually groan, as his cock throbbed in his pants.

"Mom, I was being sarcastic!"

"You said you'll do whatever it takes, and so will I," Lisa said emphatically, excited about all the money the three of them could make.

"But committing incest? Within our immediate family?" Tyra was still stuck on this speed bump in their plan.

"Since Marty won't be planting a baby inside you, and since we're all consenting adults, and since we won't be falling in love with each other, what we're each bringing to the table is just a cock or just a pussy... or just a mouth," Lisa said. "It's just sex. Does that make sense?"

"I guess," Tyra said.

"Now Marty, let's check out this stunt cock," Lisa said, getting off the bed and walking over to her very stunned son.

"You're sure?" Marty asked.

"I used to see it every day for years," she said, reaching over to him and simply pulling down his shorts and underwear in one quick snatch.

"Ohh," Marty groaned, his cock finally freed from its clothing restraints.

"This is very impressive, son," Lisa said, admiring her son's nine-inch cock, made more impressive by its thickness and its slight upwards curve, just like his father's, that would feel really good inside a pussy.

"Thanks," he said, knowing he'd bust a nut all over her face if she did anything at all to him.

"Now Tyra, come here," Lisa said. "Kneel down beside me."

"Really?"

"Don't make me say things twice," Lisa said, annoyed. "You know how much I hate that."

"No Mom, I won't," Tyra said, as she reluctantly, her pussy surprisingly wet, approached her brother and dropped to her knees next to her mother.

"Good girl," the Mom said. "Now as you can see, your brother has a pretty damn nice cock."

"It's certainly bigger and fatter than any of my prior boyfriends'," Tyra admitted, finding her brother's cock a lot more appealing than any she'd previously encountered.

"Stare at it," Lisa ordered.

"Okay," Tyra said.

"Now disassociate this cock and balls from your brother's body," Lisa instructed. "They're not his sex organs per se, they're just any old sex organs, albeit very appealing ones."

"Okay," Tyra said, admiring the long shaft, the big balls.

"And as for you, Marty," Lisa said, looking up at her son. "You have a big, fat cock."

"Thanks," Marty said, finding this tableau unbelievable... his sister and his mother on their knees, staring at his throbbing erection from very close quarters.

"Now a cock like this one, Tyra, deserves to be worshipped," Lisa said, tempted just to devour her son's glorious cock.

"Worshipped?" Tyra asked, having come close to entering a trance as she settled into staring at the amazing cock.

"Yes, worshipped," Lisa emphasized, as the temptation became too much to resist, so she wrapped her hand around it.

Marty groaned and focused hard, doing his best to control his load this time, after his humiliating eruption almost upon first contact when his sister had stroked him.

"Yes, you must treat it as something very special. As an object of worship. You must give it your undivided attention," Lisa said. "You can use your hands, tits, lips, tongue, pussy, and even your ass to give it the pleasure it deserves."

"My ass too? Mom, have you taken it in the ass?" Tyra asked.

Lisa licked the entire shaft of her son's cock just once, before she answered, "Your father loved pounding my ass... even more than my pussy. Girls like you and I possess assholes that were just made to be cornholed."

"Mom!" Tyra gasped, as Marty moaned, very concerned he was about to come again.

"We're all adults here," Lisa said. "And without an experienced male to explain certain matters to you two, I guess I need to do it. Sex is a wonderful experience, Tyra. And it comes in a large number of variations."

"I haven't ever found even the idea of sex appealing," Tyra admitted.

"But you enjoy flaunting your body?" Lisa asked, cupping her son's balls.

"Yeah, but that isn't sex."

"True. Sex is just sex," Lisa shrugged. "But what better and safer way is there to explore the potential joys of sex than with family? Because even if it doesn't work out for us, we're still family."

"I guess," Tyra said, as she watched her Mom playing with Marty's cock.

And as for you, young man," Lisa said, looking into her son's face, "Possession of a big, fat cock like this comes with some serious responsibilities."

"L-l-like what r-r-responsibilities?" Marty stammered; the brief time she'd spent on his balls had felt exhilarating.

"Women will do anything for a big, fat cock like yours," Lisa said.

"They will?" the inexperienced Marty asked.

"Yes, women often become complete submissive sluts to a man with a big, fat cock... if he knows how to use it," Lisa continued, next taking her son's cock into her mouth.

"Mom!" Tyra gasped.

"Oh Mom," Marty moaned.

Lisa backed off her son's cock and said, "A man with a cock like yours needs to be assertive. To take what you want. To treat your women like cheap sluts you can use however you please. That is unless a woman makes it clear she doesn't appreciate such treatment."

"Mom!" Tyra repeated. "That's horrible!"

"Don't object. You happen to be a natural submissive, honey," Lisa said.

"I don't think so," Tyra countered.

"Suck my dick, sis, "Marty ordered abruptly, just before sliding his cock into her open mouth.

"Like I was saying," Lisa said approvingly.

Tyra gagged as Marty slid all nine inches into her mouth... for only a moment, before pulling it back out.

"What the fuck?" Tyra said, her eyes watering.

"I'm sorry, Tyra," Marty apologized.

"Don't ever apologize to your sister... or to me," Lisa explained. "A man with a big, fat cock never apologizes to a submissive. Did she struggle just now? At all?"

"No," he replied doubtfully.

"Then she was submitting, and you did well. Nothing to apologize for."

"Mom, this is getting ridiculous," Tyra complained.

Lisa stuck her hand between her daughter's legs and asked, "Then why are you still this wet?"

"Mom!" Tyra gasped.

"It's because you have the innate need to be treated like a whore by your brother, and to worship his big, fat cock," Lisa said.

"Then you suck it, Mom," Marty ordered, so confused... and yet eager to take advantage of this surreal opportunity suddenly being offered to him.

"I thought you'd never ask, son," Lisa purred, and she opened her mouth and took his entire cock into her mouth and began bobbing contentedly.

"Oh yeah, fuck," Marty moaned, even though he wasn't going to last even half a minute.

With wide eyes, Tyra watched her Mom sucking Marty's cock.

Marty watched with similar bewilderment, and then warned after maybe a dozen bobs, "You'd better stop! I'm about to come, Mom."

Lisa, craving her son's sperm, having always loved the taste and texture of warm cum, just kept bobbing.

Taking his Mom's stubborn continuation as permission, which gave him even more confidence, he ordered with a grunt, "Okay. Then swallow it all, Mommy slut."

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa purred as his warm seed exploded in her mouth and glided down her throat... feeling a smooth rush of sexual adrenaline... her first since shortly before her husband's death... coursing through her. She loved sucking cock... loved being called names... and 'Mommy slut' was a term that had never been uttered amidst the plethora of verbal abuse she'd loved receiving from her husband.

"Oh yeah," Marty said as his Mom downed his entire load.

Once all of it was inside her belly, she pulled back and said, "See? That wasn't so hard. Well actually, you were really hard."

"I can't believe you just drank your son's cum," Tyra said, in complete awe, yet now feeling a little jealous... since now she wanted to suck her brother's cock... its recent brief, rough entry into her mouth and throat now making her crave even more of it.

"Don't worry, tomorrow you'll get to have his dick... along with lots of money," Lisa said, and she leaned forward and kissed her daughter.

"Oh, that's hot," Marty said, as he watched his Mom and sister kissing... Tyra returning the kiss after a moment of hesitation.

A minute later Lisa stood up and said, "So what do we want to do for tomorrow's livestream?"

"Tyra gets a facial," Marty suggested.

"Of course that would pop into your head," Tyra sneered.

"I can fuck you instead, if you want," Marty offered.

"No, a facial will be just fine," Tyra growled.

"Maybe some tit fucking first?" Marty suggested.

"Want to bang my ass too?" Tyra offered sarcastically.

"No," Lisa said, ignoring her daughter's sarcasm. "That's a big one. We can save that for a grand finale some other night."

"I was kidding," Tyra said.

Lisa said, still ignoring whatever her daughter said, as she went to the camera, "Marty, turn sideways to me and position your cock right in front of your sister's mouth. And Tyra, open wide and stick out your tongue underneath it. Cradle it with your tongue."

"Sure," Marty said.

"Mom, do you really think..."

"Just do it, Tyra," Lisa interrupted firmly.

The kids did as they were told, and Lisa snapped a few photos. Once done, she ordered, "Marty, post these on all the social media platforms, and announce that tomorrow night Tyra will suck her first cock, get titty fucked, and take a facial."

"Okay," Marty nodded, playfully slapping his sister in the face with his dick, before going to the camera and extracting the pics.

"Tomorrow we'll make a killing!" Lisa predicted with great confidence.

"I still don't know if this is a good idea," Tyra demurred, even though she couldn't help admiring her brother's big cock. And yes, the sight of it kept getting her wet, even though no other guy had ever affected her like that.

"Tell you what, Tyra," Lisa said. "You don't have to commit to everything up front, but tomorrow night we'll begin with a titty fuck, and see if that goes well and gets us some of the money we need . Then if you're up for it, we'll keep upping the ante. But only if you get turned on enough to be comfortable with whatever's coming next."

"Okay," Tyra said much more willingly. If she had the right to veto whatever, then she'd have all the control she'd need... unless she got carried away. And if she did, that would still be okay.

Lisa smiled, sensing her daughter was like her, and once she got into the heat of the moment, her moral code would burn away completely, and she'd become a completely lustful slut. She would purchase a vibrating egg tomorrow to enhance her daughter's stimulation and her eagerness to come.

"And I expect both of my sexy sluts to wear nylons from now on," Marty added.

"Don't call me a slut," Tyra snapped, glaring at him.

"You are a slut, and you're his slut," Lisa said. "We both are."

"I'm not ready to declare that," Tyra said.

"No worries, you soon will be," Lisa said. "Tomorrow, kids... tomorrow."

....

....

That night Marty jerked off twice... replaying the wild events of the day, his expectations for tomorrow, and his rising hopes for fucking his Mom.

Tyra masturbated, but she couldn't get off... much to her frustration.

Lisa used her suction cup wall dildo to fuck herself to multiple orgasms... the entire time imagining her son using her as his Mommy slut... dominating her just like her husband used to do.

Each of them wondered what tomorrow would bring...

....

....

MOM BECOMES A MOMMY... SLUT

There were over two hundred new subscribers that afternoon, and over a hundred comments about the picture Marty had released... a closeup of his hard cock resting on her tongue. The final version of the caption was a little different than Lisa's original idea: Should I get my ginormous jugs fucked by this big, fat stunt cock? Or should he fuck my face instead? And then should he come on my tits? My face? Inside my ass? Check in tomorrow night live at 7PM to witness the answers, and maybe even to help me decide. Subscribers only, of course.

Lisa read through the many comments, and she was in awe of the wide range of people interested in perving on her daughter. Most were men, of course. But some seemed to be women as well. They really were eager to watch her daughter performing almost every sexual act in the Kama Sutra.

But there was no doubt... priorities aside, they all wanted to see her getting her tits fucked... and sucking dick... and getting fucked... or engaging in a lesbian encounter and taking a facial... thus the next few days were already planned... no point going all in at once... they could make a killing with a new escalation every day or two.

Lisa went shopping and bought a sexy garter-belt and stocking set for Tyra as well as a few more pairs of stockings, thigh highs and pantyhose. She also bought her daughter a sweet rabbit vibe and a vibrating egg, which she hoped would loosen any inhibitions her daughter might still have tonight. Not wanting to leave her son out, she bought him a dozen pairs of SAXX underwear... he was a man now... essentially the man of the house.

So at 6:30, after dinner while no one said a word about the impending evening... they all met in the photo studio, and Lisa gave her children their attire for the evening.

Marty loved the new, soft boxer briefs. Tyra was less impressed. "Do I really have to wear this outfit?"

"Yes, it's sexy," Lisa said.

"But it looks really uncomfortable," Tyra complained... which she'd always been very good at doing.

"First, your brother wants you to wear nylons," Lisa said, already wearing her own sexy sheer thigh highs under a dress barely long enough to cover the lace tops.

"I don't care what Marty wants," Tyra said, finding her mother's insistence that Marty should be in charge just because he had a big dick ridiculous... even though she hadn't been able to get that big dick out of her head all day... which had never been a problem before.

"I won't argue with you, because very soon you will care," Lisa said. "Second, the sexy lingerie will really turn on your subscribers, so you'll get better tips."

"I guess," she whined.

"Trust me, you'll love it once you're wearing it, and it won't be uncomfortable at all... this is high quality stuff," Lisa assured her.

"Fine," Tyra sighed, not believing that she would. She'd worn pantyhose a few times at funerals, weddings and the odd fancy reception... and had hated the scratchy things.

Tyra went to go change, and Marty asked his Mom once they were alone and sitting next to each other on the bed, "Have you noticed how many of the subscribers keep asking about Tyra's brother?"

"Yeah, I have," Lisa said.

"I did some research, and faux incest is very popular," Marty said. Truth be told, he hadn't done any research at all, he'd just watched a lot of incest videos and read a lot of incest stories on Literotica... mostly the ones with moms and sons.

"Faux incest?"

"Yes, aka pretend incest," Marty said.

"Interesting," Lisa nodded as she thought about it. After a minute she agreed, "Okay, sounds good. You can pretend to be her brother."

"Yes, I can pretend to be her pretend brother, while really I'm her real brother," Marty joked.

"Exactly," Lisa agreed. Although she'd never considered realizing any incestuous fantasies before yesterday, she had read a fair amount of incest erotica, since she liked almost anything taboo... which was why... at least in theory, since she hadn't tried everything yet... she also liked anal, cum walks, fisting, gloryholes, gangbangs, and even golden showers. "And I want you to dominate her."

"Yesterday she didn't like that, "Marty pointed out.

Lisa came over to her son and queried, "Does my everyday personality give you even a hint that I'm a slut who'll obey any orders given to me by the right man with a big, fat cock?"

"N-n-no," Marty stammered.

"And yet I am one," Lisa said, as she squeezed her son's hard cock. "I'm completely submissive to a man I can trust not to hurt me, and who knows how to use his big, fat cock. And I know I can trust you. For now I'm tutoring you, so you can't take total charge of me yet, but once you know all my buttons, I'll become your perfect little sex slave."

"Oooooh," Marty moaned, this even more surreal. Was his mother saying what he hoped she was saying? Or to put it another way, if he told her to fuck him, would she just go ahead and do it?

"I mean your Dad had a big, fat cock, and I did unthinkable things for him," Lisa said, rubbing her son's cock through his underwear. "And yours is even bigger!"

"I-I-I am?" Marty stammered, still unable to grasp the reins of control that were clearly being gifted to him.

"Yes, and a cock like yours should be worshipped regularly," Lisa said, and she lowered herself to her knees, both because she wanted his dick in her mouth, and because if she extracted a load now, he'd last longer during the live show. "So tell me son, what do you want Mommy to do first?"

'Mommy' was a term he'd come across in the videos he'd watched and the stories he'd read, and it really turned him on. He looked down at his mother and said, "Suck my cock."

"Then spell it out, Marty. Tell me exactly what you want me to do," Lisa said, dying to be used by her son in the same ways she'd always been used by her husband. The father and son had similar looks, similar body types, and similar big, fat cocks.

"Take out my cock, Mommy," Marty ordered, roleplaying the son from many of the stories he'd read with imagined events just like this real one, but he'd... never... ever... imagined it becoming a reality.

"Gladly, Baby," Lisa purred, a rush of sexual adrenaline coursing through her body and tingling her pussy. She quickly fished the cock out of his shorts and admired its sheer powerful beauty... already as hard as iron and ready to go.

"Now suck it Mom, worship my big, fat cock like a good Mommy slut should do," Marty ordered, having used that derogatory sexy term last night in the heat of the moment.

She moaned in response, "You want Mommy to be your Mommy slut, Marty?" swirling her tongue around her son's fat cock head.

"Yessss," Marty moaned, having already jerked off twice today, but knowing he'd still bust a nut pretty quickly if his Mom started sucking him.

"Tell me Baby, tell Mommy what you want me to do for you," Lisa wheedled, as one hand stroked his cock while the other went under her dress, inside her thong, and into her wet pussy.

"I want to fuck your face, get a foot job while you're wearing those sexy nylons, then to pound your pussy, suck on your tits, cum on your face, and hammer that ass," Marty blurted out, stream of consciousness, his normally conservative persona destroyed as he just allowed the fondest fantasies of his life to flow out of his mouth.