OnlyFamily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm," Lisa said, loving the sound of all those devious and wicked ways her son wanted to use her. She leaned back along the length of the bed, raised her feet to her son's cock, and stroked it with her nylon-clad soles... which she'd done many times to her equally nylon-obsessed husband. The number of times she'd walked around wearing heels with cum all over the soles of her feet would be incalculable. "Like this?"

"Yesss," Marty groaned, this being one of his ultimate fantasies. He'd watched lots of the Bratty Babes Own You videos where girls gave foot jobs to their bosses, or maybe to a brother or son... the only part that annoyed him was how they usually ridiculed the guy for enjoying it... which had gotten him questioning his own perversions. When in truth the act was incredibly hot, and as he was discovering right now... very pleasurable.

"Mommy is here to take care of your big, fat cock anytime it needs attention," Lisa purred, having gotten her husband off at least twice a day most days... but usually three or four. One rule during their marriage was she never got him off the same way twice, and he never came into or onto the same spot twice... at least not on the same day... which helped keep their sex life spontaneous and unpredictable, and Charlie had been very creative.

"Then that will be very often," Marty moaned, as his balls boiled. He was going to come soon.

"You can come on Mommy's feet, or all over Mommy's face, if you wish," Lisa moaned in the sexiest, most sensual way a woman could ever utter such wicked words.

Marty had always been impressed by how believable some of the online incest videos were. Women like Corey Chase and Penny Barber always came across as authentic mothers who really enjoyed the scenes they took part in... which many high end scripted porn scenes lacked. And in that same vein, his own mother seemed really into pleasing him. "Do you want my cum, Mommy slut?" Marty asked, trying to maintain his masculine persona through his current sensual daze.

"Oh, yes son, give Mommy a big load all over her feet," Lisa said, always loving the feeling of warm cum splattering onto her body... just about anywhere.

"Oh, fuck Mom," Marty moaned, grabbing his Mom's nylon-clad feet and fucking the silky sheer soles.

"Yes baby, fuck my feet," Lisa sang out. "Give Mommy that big load!"

"Oh, fuck," Marty grunted a few strokes later, and he pulled back and pumped his dick while cum rocketed out of him with big white cannon blasts, all over her sexy soles.

"Oh, yes Baby, I want all your cum," Lisa moaned, and just this wicked taboo act, mixed with the warm sensations of cum splattering her feet sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"Take it all, slut," Marty groaned as his cannon stopped firing.

"Such a big boy," Lisa crooned once he was done. She then knee-walked around, allowing the cum to remain on her feet, and took his cock into her mouth to extract any slow swimmers. During her mourning melancholy she'd forgotten how much she loved a dick in her mouth, but now she was craving cum again... having swallowed at least a load a day pretty much every day since she'd met Charlie... having given him road head on their very first date.

"Oh fuck, Mom," Marty grunted, feeling completely overwhelmed by her wickedness.

A minute later Tyra came in and gasped, "Really? Mom, you have Marty's dick in your mouth, when just yesterday you complained about my having his cum on my hand!"

"I never complained about it dearest, I only mentioned it," she replied.

"And I don't see a problem; we were just passing the time while we waited for you to get your sexy ass ready," Marty added, admiring his sister in her sexy lingerie and even sexier nylons.

"Fuck," Tyra said, shaking her head... yet she wasn't sure if she was frustrated because she was disgusted by what she'd just walked in on, or because it wasn't her with that big, fat cock in her mouth (she always referred to it now as his big, fat cock).

"Fuck? Yep, your tits real soon now," Marty said, checking out how the lingerie pushed up and accentuated her huge tits perfectly... he was amazed by how he considered lingerie and nylons way sexier than full nudity.

"Yeah, yeah," Tyra said flippantly, wondering what that was going to feel like, but not wanting her brother to know that.

"Oh, don't pretend you're not dying for your brother's big, fat cock to start fucking those huge titties," Lisa said, right after she allowed her son's delicious cock to slip out of her mouth.

"I need some help with the back latches," Tyra said, ignoring the accusation.

"You mean the garters?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, whatever they're called," Tyra agreed.

"First, please fetch me my heels," Lisa said.

"Okay," Tyra said, going over to retrieve her Mom's five-inch pumps.

"Marty, quickly go clean yourself up, and put on one of the new pairs of underwear I bought for you," Lisa said.

"Okay," Marty said.

"What's that on your feet?" Tyra asked.

"Your brother's cum," Lisa said, feeling no shame about getting caught with her son's dick in her mouth or with a load of sticky white cream on her black nylons.

"Gross," Tyra said.

"Oh, you'll soon learn that cum is delicious, and it feels great just about anywhere on your skin," Lisa said, as she slipped into her heels without losing any cum. She stood up, savouring the soothing sensations of the sticky cum beneath her feet. It wasn't like walking on air, but walking on goo had a certain appeal.

"That's just weird," Tyra said.

"Marty, just the boxers, nothing else," Lisa instructed. "Except for your new mask, of course."

"Okay," Marty said, having stopped to watch his Mom walking around in her heels full of his cum.

"Go, go!" Lisa shooed him off, looking worriedly at the clock.

"Okay, okay," Marty said, and hurried out.

Lisa helped her daughter with the two back garters she couldn't do herself, while saying, "You know you look fucking amazing in this outfit, right?"

"Yeah, it does showcase my body awfully well," Tyra agreed, having admired herself in her bedroom mirror for a few minutes before coming back into the studio. The outfit made her feel sexy and desirable... even more than she'd already felt about herself. "And you were right, these stockings are very comfortable."

"And your subscribers are in for a major treat," Lisa said.

"Yeah, they really are," Tyra agreed, this outfit increasing her already high level of confidence. She knew she had a body that most people desired, and now her sexy lingerie would enhance the sex appeal of her show, and likely at least double her tips.

"All right, let's get ready for the show," Lisa said, taking her daughter's hand and leading her to the bed.

"Okay," Tyra said, excitement now overriding her nervousness over what she was about to do.

"And during our playtime you should call me Mommy," Lisa added. "Or sometimes Mommy slut. And you mustn't mind if I call you daughter slut and Marty calls you sister slut."

"Really?" Tyra asked.

"Yes, your subscribers will love the incest play," Lisa guaranteed.

"We're doing incest play?"

"Yes. We'll be committing real incest, while our audience thinks we're only roleplaying faux incest," Lisa explained.

"Okay," Tyra said, again feeling a little overwhelmed.

"Okay, what?" Lisa asked.

"Okay, Mommy," Tyra said, surprised by how a word she hadn't uttered in well over a decade felt so natural.

"Good girl," Lisa said. She then took the egg from the table, quickly slid it inside her daughter's wet pussy and said, "This will help with your nerves."

"What are you doiiiiing?" Tyra asked and then moaned, upon realising her mother had inserted something in her pussy.

"I'm giving you the gift of sex technology," Lisa said; and then she picked up the remote and turned it on.

"Ooooooooh my God!" Tyra moaned and trembled, as strong vibrations cascaded throughout her in a heartbeat.

Lisa soon turned it back off, then leaned in and kissed her daughter.

Tyra kissed back... a flustered mess... the intensity of those few seconds more pleasurable than anything she'd ever experienced... yet that was countered by the softness of her Mom's lips... which were way softer than any boy's she'd ever kissed. A kiss from a man had never turned her on at all, but the intimate tenderness and softness of her Mom's lips had her body burning... it was like receiving a kiss from a rose.

.....

.....

TIT FUCKING

As the clock ticked towards 7:00, all three had their masks on, and Marty had an obvious erection as he set up the camera in the perfect location... focused on the bed... his sister lounging against a collection of brightly coloured pillows right in the middle... his Mom out of sight.

As 7:00 arrived, Tyra smiled and said, "Welcome, fans. I missed you. Did you miss me?"

A ton of comments scrolled down the page.

"I'll take that as a whole bunch of yesses," Tyra said, winking at the camera.

After a moment, she asked, "Do you like the new lingerie? My... ummm... Mom bought it for me, if you know what I mean."

Again, a plethora of comments.

Marty had set up a large screen behind his camera that displayed the comments large enough that his sister could easily read them.

Did your Mom really buy them for you?

"Yes, my Mom... or as she prefers to be called, Mommy, did buy this outfit for me," Tyra said. "She even fastened the back garters for me."

I love the nylons, they're so sexy.

"The nylons? Yes, this is my first time wearing stockings, Tyra said. "My ummm... big brother insisted on my wearing them today."

"And every day from now on," Marty said loudly from behind the camera.

"Yes, big brother," Tyra smiled, stressing the word 'big' every time she said the phrase, "I'll wear them every day for you."

Then, feeling playful, she departed from the program she'd discussed with her Mom by saying playfully, "Now as many of you might recall, yesterday's highlight was when I took off my panties and showed you my pussy. And since I plan on having lots more fun with you today, I want to start off today with a freebie... no tips necessary for now, since it's 'Commando Wednesday'! And brother dear, that doesn't mean you, because all you're wearing right now is your underwear."

And without further ado, she stripped out of her panties and tossed them somewhere off camera, saying, "Brother dear, would you please give everyone a nice closeup of my pretty pink pussy?"

Without removing the camera from the tripod, Marty accommodatingly zoomed in to fill the screen with his sister's pussy. Like yesterday, it was still hairless, but today it was noticeably wetter, and this time she used both hands to spread her labia, displaying its bright pink interior.

OMG -- Heavenly!

It's dripping wet!

Awesome!

"Commando Wednesday, got it!" Lisa called out from offscreen.

Was that your Mom? Is she with you now?

"Yes, she's here watching, but she's feeling kind of shy right now," Tyra said. "Which is strange, because usually she isn't the least bit shy."

"And I'm not a freebie either. But for a thousand in tips, I'll come onscreen and show you how shy I'm not," Lisa sang out again .

"Okay, do you guys all want to see my Mommy not being shy?" Tyra asked teasingly.

Yes, please. Show us Mommy! Is she your real Mommy?

As the tips started pouring in, Tyra replied, "Yes, she's my real Mommy," using air quotes to imply she really wasn't. After a deliberate pause, she added, "And the big fat cock we showed you yesterday is my real brother's too."

No way! So you're really going to let your brother tit fuck you?

"Yes, way," Tyra smiled, as she watched the tips tally box rise rapidly. "Today my brother is going to fuck these big titties for you."

Let's see Mommy!

As the tips passed a thousand dollars, Lisa said, as she sauntered in front of the camera. "A deal is a deal. Hi, internet."

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Show us your tits!

"Oh? You want to see Mommy's naked tits? Including the same nipples my Babygirl here used to nurse on?" Lisa teased, cupping her 40G's for the camera. "Five hundred more in tips, please."

How about some Mom and daughter pussy munching?

"Not tonight, but we can do that on another show, if you sexy subscribers show us enough love," Lisa said, a real natural in front of the camera... Marty watched the tips rise, looking forward to seeing his Mom's tits... even though he realized he could likely just order her to show them to him, and she would. But he wouldn't do that right now, when that could cost them some money.

"You know, Mommy," Tyra said, feigning jealousy, although she wasn't at all jealous. "All these people are here to see me getting my tits fucked."

"Oh, they'll definitely get to see that," Lisa assured Tyra and the audience, and seeing the tips had already doubled. "But why can't I be your opening act?"

Show us your tits!!!

"Help me out of my dress, Babygirl," Lisa requested, deciding to make this entire show as erotic as possible... both for the audience and for her son.

"Certainly, Mommy," Tyra agreed, looking into the camera. "Do you guys and girls want to watch me take off Mommy's dress?"

Fuck yeah!

"Then take off Mommy's dress, Babygirl," Lisa said, looking straight into the camera.

"Whatever you say, Mommy," Tyra purred, and she unzipped the back of the dress and lifted it up slowly over her Mommy's head... and tossed it away over the camera.

The tips kept going up as the clothes came off. Now wearing only a bra, thigh high stockings and her cum-filled pumps, the MILF asked, "Should I get my son to take off my bra?"

I'll be your son!

Yeah!

Yes, Mommy!!!

"Come and help your Mommy, son," Lisa said in a sexy, sensual voice.

Marty's cock flinched in his boxers as he left the camera running and approached the bed. Lisa, seeing the bulge in his new boxers, pointed at it and asked, "Are you hard because of your Mommy... or your sister?"

"A little of both," Marty said, joining them on the bed.

"Only a little of both?" Lisa asked, pressing her voluptuous breasts against her son's masked face.

"Okay, a lot, but equally," Marty said, staring into the valley of flesh right before him.

"That's better," Lisa said, leaving her tits the focus of both her son and the camera. "I think $400 to have my real son remove my bra is reasonable, don't you guys?"

Within a few seconds, $400 were added.

"I guess you guys really do want to see Mommy's big boy take off my bra," Lisa smiled.

As she watched, Tyra felt a strange sense of jealousy. She was accustomed to getting all the attention from her subscribers, so she didn't totally appreciate her Mom hogging the camera... but realized she was helping to increase the cash flow, which was what mattered the most.

Take it off!

Show us those titties!!!

Please let me be your son!

"Go ahead, son, unclasp Mommy's bra for all our friendly subscribers," Lisa said, reveling in the attention. During her entire adult life she'd had men drooling over her... and had used it to her advantage when she was single... and even while she was married to attract some extra perks... but she didn't really flaunt her stuff... much... once she was married. But following her weeks of depression, and then becoming her son's slut (God, he'd better fuck her soon!) and now receiving all this glorious attention, she was finally feeling alive again.

"Okay, Mommy, I will," Marty said, his hands trembling ever so slightly. Every moment since his mother had walked in on them yesterday seemed to be a wet dream. He unclasped the bra and allowed it to drop onto the bed, and then he could only stare at the huge breasts. They didn't sag much at all for G cups.

Those are amazing!

Fucking nice jugs!

Fuck those tits!

Marty shifted into stud son mode, brimming with confidence after his foot job and his mother's unequivocal offer to be his slut anytime and anyplace, reached around from behind her and cupped her tits. "Fuck, do I love these big tits, Mommy."

Fucking awesome!

Suck your Mommy's nipples!

"What about your sister's tits?" Tyra demanded, stepping between her Mom and her brother.

"They're amazing too," Marty said agreeably, shifting his hands from his Mom's tits to his sister's, and cupping those ones with equal enthusiasm.

You lucky fucking bastard!

Two for the price of one!

No, four for the price of two!

"Well, we could let him play with our tits all night," Lisa interjected after watching her two children in their playfully incestuous act for about a minute. "But you guys are here to watch my Babygirl getting these big titties fucked by her big brother, aren't you?"

Lisa then joined her son in handling her daughter's tits.

Tyra liked this much better... the attention was back on her.

Yeah, fuck those tits!

Incest is best!

Fuck both pairs of those titties!

"Not today, but on another day maybe I'll let my son fuck my titties for the camera, or my daughter might eat my pussy, or my son may even pound my asshole like the good boy he is," Lisa said wickedly, still on a major sexual rush.

I'd pay anything to see that!

Fuck yeah!

Incest! Incest! Incest!

Fuck those tits!

Give it to your sister!

Marty, still the director of this show, grabbed two pillows, placed one on top of the other and said, "Rest against these pillows, baby sister."

"Yes, big brother," she agreed, suddenly excited about what they were going to do... the attention back on her... and her pussy on fire.

"Should I help my son out of his boxers?" Lisa asked, squeezing his cock through the silky underwear.

Fuck Yeah!

Come and get MY dick, Mommy!

"Off with my boxers, Mommy slut," Marty ordered, his confidence soaring.

Fuck!

Yeah!

I want to see that dick!

Fuck Mommy's face!

"That last one's an excellent idea! Get that dick ready for me, Mommy," Tyra ordered, as she arranged herself into the position instructed by her brother.

"Mmmmmmm," Lisa purred, as she slowly pulled her son's boxers down until his dick sprang free, slapping her chin as it bounced up.

Fuck!

What a dick!

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What a big cock you have, my son," Lisa said as if she hadn't already discovered her son's sheer impressive size. "Now grab my head and fuck my throat for all these generous people!"

So he did! He guessed this was called skull-fucking.

I'll suck that dick!

Fuck! I want that cock inside me!

Suck it, Mommy!

Fuck your sister!

Fuck them both!

Be the man of the house!

After a couple minutes, Marty got between his sister's legs, tempted just to slide his dick inside her and thus lose both of their virginities epically, but he didn't, since that wasn't what they'd planned. Instead he asked, "Ready to be my sister slut?"