All Comments on 'Oops Again?'

by simply_elegance

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love the relationship

The relationship between the Master and his pet is excellent. It is very realistic and believable. Cannot wait for part two of this story.

MasterPaineTX

Houston, TX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Story

Good story. I wanted her to cum during her punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Find an editor...

The grammar in this story is atrocious. At least hit spell check on a word document to fix the capitalization mistakes. The story was fine but it's hard to read anything that doesn't obey even the simplest rules of the English language.

NillaByMarriageButForeverSubNillaByMarriageButForeverSubalmost 12 years ago
Great story!!

I thought it was great!! I didn't have any problems reading it.. The capitalization errors were intentional and the person above must not know much about M/s life.. Oh well..

MerlinslairMerlinslairalmost 12 years ago
Loving Master

I love the idea that He does not make corrections to His pet when angry. That seems to be missing more and more in the BDSM relationships we get to read about. You can see the love that exists between them, and the desire for each that it brings out, very well written.

It is a standard convention in the M/s or D/s relationship that, when refering to the Master or Dom it is capitalized and when refering to the submissive or slave it is lower case. Sorry if that is confusing, it is not used in other sites I have been to but it is the convention for the lifestyle. That is also true of refering to her body parts and body as His and not hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous