Oops That's a Gloryhole

Story Info
Indistinguishable restaurant or cum sluts dream?
1.3k words
4.44
11.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving across the state doesn't sound like a bad idea, maybe even a fun adventure, until the rain rolls in and never seems to roll away. Oh and the state is a wide one, like Pennsylvania, so it's going to be a while. At some point, Marie is over the sound of her windshield wipers, and the same old playlist from 2005 just isn't what it used to be when she was frustrated. No, not frustrated, she's bored. Marie is totally and completely bored and over this car ride already.

She glances at the GPS. "Oh great, only another 6 hours," she says to herself, ''just enough time to not give a fuckkkkkkkkkk anymore." Marie lays her head back against the headrest and spaces out into the road signs along the highway. A restaurant catches her eye on the Upcoming Attractions sign, White Swallow Diner. Her immature nature gets the better of her and Marie finds herself laughing uncontrollably.

"White SWALLOW!? Oh, my goodness, no they did not! Not WHITE SWALLOW!" she gasps, choking on her laughter, "Did no one try to stop them!" Marie can't get control of herself until she feels the tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes. I'm losing it in this car, she thinks, Maybe I'll stop for a bite and wake up a bit.

Two miles later Marie is sitting in a diner and she's trying to decide if this restaurant was styled to look like it is from the 1950s or if everything was immaculately well-kept original equipment. Based on the burnt coffee and unevenly cooked toast Marie guessed that it was original equipment. Even the jukebox was marked for nickels. Who even carries around nickels? They've become as useless as pennies, she thinks.

Marie is halfway through her under-cooked eggs and half burnt, half raw toast when she catches something out of the corner of her eye. The bathrooms are within eyesight of her seat, caddy corner to where she is so it's mostly in her peripheral. She probably only noticed because she was people-watching the truck drivers coming in the side door at the rear of the restaurant where there is parking for their trucks. People-watching is one of her most enjoyable pastimes and one she does as often as possible.

What she sees is a truck driver still tucking his cock away and zipping his pants while coming out of the bathroom. The amount of disgust from not washing his hands aside, it's what is happening behind him as the door swings shut that surprises Marie, a man is putting his dick in the wall. His hands are flat against the wall, face turned away from the door leading to the dining area, stall door wide open, and his dick in the wall.

Marie can feel herself blushing as she processes what she's just seen. Is this a real-life gloryhole? In the back of this innocent-looking mom-and-pop breakfast restaurant that hasn't been remodeled in 70 years or more? As much as she is shocked Marie also finds herself slightly aroused at the idea. Have all of the men she's been watching use the restroom getting their cocks sucked? Or are they fucking someone through that hole? The curiosity is overwhelming.

Without thinking Marie stands up and is surprised to find her legs walking her towards to woman's bathroom where the man's dick was disappearing into. There are 3 stalls but only one shares a wall with the men's room. Her heart racing, Marie kneels to look under the door. There, on her knees, is a woman dressed in what looks like church clothes, happily sucking dick. Is she humming? Marie thinks to herself in shock, did this woman leave church and come here to suck some dick!!! She's dumbfounded, flabbergasted, speechless at what she is witnessing right now but she cannot look away.

The woman is in a white dress with soft pink lilies printed on. Her hair is done up in curls with a tiny hat tilted to the side. The hat must be held in place with a dozen bobby pins because the woman is rocking her head back and forth on a big black cock and it isn't moving at all. Marie takes a moment to be impressed by the power of the woman's hairspray too as not a single hair is out of place.

She can hear muffled through the hole the man let out a loud moan and the woman springs into action, shoving his cock deep into her mouth and swallowing several times. Once he's done the cock simply disappears back into the hole and the woman gently dabs her mouth with a piece of toilet paper and stands up, Marie does too.

The door opens and before Marie stands the most prim and proper-looking woman she's ever seen in her life and the woman is beaming with, is that pride? "It's all yours." is all she says as she throws Marie a wink and casually walks out of the bathroom as if nothing has happened. As if Marie did not just witness her deep throat 10 inches and swallow every drop of that man's cum.

Marie is still standing there awestruck when she hears a gentle tap on the wall.

tap tap tap

She feels like a deer in the headlights right now, is that another man asking for a blowjob?

tap tap tap

Muffled through the hole, "You there?"

Marie feels her blood rushing to her pussy, yes that is a man and he's looking for a warm wet hole to fill! Never has Marie even imagined that something as anonymous and kinky as a gloryhole would still exist these days and yet here one is, right here in front of her, and it's calling out to her to suck some cock.

Her legs do that thing again and they move her forward without her thinking. She hardly even noticed herself locking the stall door behind her as the other hand reached up and knocked on the wall tap tap tap

An uncircumcised, girthy cock appears before her as if by magic. She kneels, telling herself she just wants to look at the hole itself and nothing more. The hole itself has been padded by what looks like a dozen layers or more of duct tape, making the opening smooth for any that enter. The cock is an inch in front of her face, throbbing and dripping in anticipation.

Again, she hears through the muffled opening, "You there?"

Oh, fuck I can't believe I'm about to do this. That is all she can think before she leans forward, one hand pulling back his foreskin, and begins gently sucking his tip, her tongue moving around and lubricating it with her spit. She lowers her other hand to the throbbing heat between her legs and is grateful that she wore a skirt today because her pussy is already swollen and sensitive, insanely aroused by the dirtiness of what she is doing in this moment.

She uses her mouth to make love to this man's cock. First gently licking and sucking the tip, making her way down the shaft while her hand massages up and down, twisting and turning at the wrist. She eventually makes her way to deep-throating him, using his cock to make her gag and generate more spit which she uses to face fuck herself on his cock. The entire time she's touching herself, pushing two fingers deep inside of her, and feeling the hot wetness inside. She pauses only to suck her fingers clean before shoving them back in.

As she begins to take herself near climax she moans onto the cock, letting the vibration penetrate deep into his balls. He responds by thrusting his cock through the hole, pushing it deeper down her throat. When he cums the force and amount of it make her gag, the gagging and fighting for air makes her cum.

He removes his cock, still dripping the last bits of his load, and disappears. Marie tastes herself again. Maybe road trips aren't so bad if you know where to find the right roadside attractions.