Open a Present, Open a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Yes. I don't want wine, though. Let's just talk, right here. I want this resolved, so I don't feel all weird inside."

"Okay. I'll start," said Evan. "A married couple having a threeway is a crazy idea. But it's also a hot idea. Every married guy thinks so."

"Really?"

"Yup. That doesn't mean anything, though. The reality of doing it seems...complicated. Doesn't it? I don't know, maybe it's not. Maybe complicated is the wrong word."

"Yes," I said. "Risky? Crazy, like you said? Too modern for us?"

"Ouch. Really? Are we old-fashioned?"

"I don't want to be my mother and father."

"I don't want to be my mother and father."

I smiled at that, and Evan smiled too. This was good, this back and forth. Good honesty. Good learning. I said, "You and Tommy probably think alike, right? You'd want a woman as the third, not a man?"

"Whoa, now that's an interesting one," Evan said. "I mean, yeah, I'm not into touching dudes. Not any interest there at all. But...I mean...seeing you...in that situation...with another guy...and me...that'd be hot. Yeah...that'd be hot."

I blushed like crazy again, but this time I didn't mind that Evan was seeing it. "Oh my God. You'd...get off on that? Seeing me...?"

"Yup. I mean...turn your head around and you'll get the idea..."

I turned and looked, and Evan's cock, having just worn itself out fucking me so nicely, was all hard again. "Wow," I said, reaching for it, taking it gently in my hand. "Evan...oh my God, it...really turns you on."

I wonder if he knew how thoroughly blown away I was by that new knowledge. I think he knew. He said nothing more right then, his eyes watching me as I gave him a nice slow handjob, then a nice slow blowjob, the second one I'd given him that evening. After a while I got brave and said "Close your eyes and pretend I'm Amber," my face hot with blushing heat again from the intense naughtiness of it, my heart soaring and my mind whirling when the amazing blowjob climaxed and my loving husband came in my mouth, a thing we rarely ever let happen. There wasn't much cum left in him, but it felt so silken and awesome as I swirled it in my mouth and tasted it from my lips, my eyes telling him how much I loved it.

I thought it was interesting that our talk didn't start up again, both of us content, I think, to ponder what we'd said, and what we'd done, and maybe dream on it.

-

In the morning, I called Amber. She answered with a "Hi Haley" that sounded a little different. Maybe my tone was different, too.

"Evan and I, we...had a talk?" I said.

"Is that a question?" she chuckled. "Oh...is this serious?"

"This does feel serious. Sorry to jump right into it. How are you today?"

"Ha ha!" she giggled. "I'm fine, sweetheart. How are you? Did you two really talk?"

"Yup. He likes both ideas, I think."

"Both ideas?"

"Yeah. You know. The...two kinds...of threeways. I think maybe it's because it would all be with you and Tommy."

I heard Amber exhale a big breath, then a silent few seconds made my heart stop.

"Tommy and I talked, too," she said. "He's...maybe more ready than me. Not that I'm not into it. I'm pretty sure I am."

"Wow," I said. "Are you as surprised as I am? Evan thinks a threeway with another guy...for me...he said it'd be really hot to see me like that. I'm kind of...shocked? Maybe that's not the right word. I guess I never really thought about how he thinks about those kind of things."

"I know, right? Guys are different than we think. Christ, we've lived with them how long?"

"It's, like, the most interesting new thing I've ever learned about him," I said.

"I'm a little more surprised about Evan than I am about my Tommy, but you're right. It's unbelievably interesting," Amber said. "So...this is some deep stuff we waded into. What do we do now?"

"I don't know. Evan and I didn't finish the conversation, not in a definitive way, so...I guess...I'll let you know? Christmas is sneaking up on us, so if we're really doing this for their gifts we'd better sort it out. I'm a little freaked out by it this morning, but only because it's new, I think. Last night was kind of amazing."

"Ooo, did you two have some fun? Yeah, Tommy and I got all horny from thinking about it. Jeeze Haley, our sex lives are getting better by the day. We can't complain about that, right?"

After the phone call I went to my bedroom, had a quick daydream that I didn't even ask for, a very clear vision of what it would be like to have Tommy fucking me from behind while Evan held my head and fucked my moaning mouth. Honestly, I almost fainted just from the daydream of it. I mean, good God! Amber must surely know these threeways—both forms of them—would be gifts for us girls just as much as gifts for our men. Was I the only one just figuring this out? Did the simple thought of any of it cloud my mind so badly that I couldn't see that basic fact? I sat on the bed and wondered about Tommy. My mind flashed back to blurry remembrances of him wearing a swimsuit at the beach, his masculine hairy chest all wet from the waves. Maybe the remembrances aren't so blurry. Maybe I've looked at him 'that way' more than I've ever wanted to admit. Maybe a woman's threeway with her husband should be with a man she doesn't know quite so well, a stranger picked up at a bar, perhaps — tall, dark, handsome, and never to be seen again. And then we could do it again in another bar someday with a lusty-eyed woman traveling on business, then again with a blond man, etc, etc.

Clearly my near-fainting spell had opened up the floodgates to all the impure thoughts in my mind. I sat there on the bed and pictured it all, and none of it was bad, all of it was good. The new me in my picturing mind was sexually hungry, dressed to kill, and my husband Evan was a man who kissed me harder, wrestled me into position more forcefully than usual, and fucked me with a thrilling, almost reckless lack of restraint.

I picked up my phone and called Amber again.

"Hi Haley. Forget something?"

"If this all happens, who goes first?" I asked.

"Oh. Do you think that's important? Yeah, it might be, right? We want to keep the jealousies to a minimum, until everybody gets in on the fun. This was all Tommy's idea, so let's let him sweat out the first round alone."

"So...you'll be...coming here? First?" I wondered if Amber could hear my thumping heart.

"Yeah, maybe," she said. Her voice was subtly tinged with nerves, just like mine. "It sounds like...have we...decided this is real?"

"I'm sitting on my bed. I had visions. I liked them." Saying these things to Amber made me tingle, nearly tremble.

"Oh, wow. Yeah, this is getting serious. I've had 'em too. Visions. A dream last night. Does Evan like...hand jobs?"

A tingly rush of heat flushed through me like it was atomic powered. "Yeah. I mean...maybe every guy does?"

"Yeah, if I had a cock, I'd like it."

"Does...Tommy? Like them?"

"One from you? Oh my God, he'll be in heaven," Amber said. "Maybe I just should have given him that for his Christmas present. A handjob from my best friend. Quick, easy. He'd think it's way better than a toolbox. Ha ha!"

I smiled, the heat still in me, a feverish wave that infected every bit of me. "I'd still have to give Evan the gift of one, from you. To make it all equal."

"Yeah, but the cat's out of the bag, kid. They both know fucking is on the table now. They've seen our cards, unless we want to change the game. I mean, we're in charge of this. You and me, we've got the power."

Neither one of us said a word for some long seconds. Then Amber spoke up...

"Will you and Evan talk about it again tonight? Just so you know, Tommy and I are both in agreement. We're in for the full megillah. Real live threeways. I'll be honest with you...if it wasn't with you guys, I can't say I wouldn't do it, because I might, but...I'm really glad it's with you guys. I love you, Haley. You know that, right?"

"I love you too," I said. The saying of it, and the way I said it, felt so different than ever before. I wondered if Amber heard it that way. I think she did.

The whirlwind of preparing for Christmas with our extended families made the days fly by. Evan and I had our second talk about becoming 'the threeway kind' of married couple, a good talk that was much about love, our married kind of love, my love for Amber, the good and reassuring fact that because she and I love each other neither of us would try and steal away with the other's husband. There would be none of that weirdness, but we knew some other kinds of weirdness would take some getting used to. I mean, the plan for all of this is for it to just be a one-time thing, though when I wrote it all down on paper it turns out each of the four of us actually gets to participate in three threeways, a twist that any mathematician would have known right off the bat but one which left me slack-jawed. Three threeways! For each of us! This had all blown up into the most extraordinary Christmas present ever! At one point, without telling her why, I laughingly said to Amber maybe it would be more sensible to just go for it and have a big fourway, but I think she, too, understood the math, because, without fully explaining a reason, she said threeways are better, more 'traditional', easier for everyone to agree to. Yeah, I'm pretty sure she had it all mapped out on a post-it note like I did, and she wanted three hot nights instead of one.

The odd thrill of planning for these unorthodox Christmas 'gifts' sometimes made my brain numb. Christmas fell on a Saturday this year, so Amber suggested the day after, a Sunday, for Round One, the first threeway. To me it seemed awfully soon. I guess I had cold feet. At one point we'd decided that Round One would be Amber in my bed with me and Evan, but as the planning got more serious Evan made the very true—and very selfless—point that the whole shebang had started out by being Tommy's Christmas present from Amber. Tommy had asked for a threeway, and none of this would be happening if he hadn't made that request, so he should get the first cookie out of the oven. And that cookie...is me.

It shocked me that Evan was willing to open up our marriage so easily. Yes, we'd had lots of discussions about it, but every step of the way he'd been receptive to it all. In a way, it proved his deep love for me, and his trust in me, but if I was sending him off for Round One, to go fuck the shit out of Amber without me there, I'm not sure I would have been so easily agreeable. It would have taken some deep thought. But maybe Evan has thought it all out. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit. Maybe he really is the finest man I've ever known, which is what I've always thought of him. And he did talk to Tommy about all this, so maybe they're both at peace with how everything is going to go. Maybe they're laid back and relaxed about it all. Or maybe they're horny for the three threeways they're each going to get, and whatever it takes to get to them is fine and dandy. For whatever reason, I'm going to go fuck a brand new man the day after Christmas, and the overwhelming reality of it almost makes me forget that Amber will be there. Naked. Horny. With that beautiful look in her eyes.

I think Amber's brain got numb, too, thinking about what was going to happen, because she and I totally forgot we were going to take a picture of the two of us in lingerie to give to our guys as gifts. She mentioned it on Christmas day when she called me, when I was at my Aunt's busy house, with my nosy mother within earshot, eavesdropping.

"Oh, right, the picture of us for them!" I said. "Shoot! I was...looking forward to that. Maybe we can...do it another time?"

"Sure, kid," said Amber, with a new kind of love in her voice. "I'd love to. So what time are you coming over tomorrow? You said you think it should be dark out, so...anytime after six? My Mom's taking the kids at four. They'll be gone all night. Want to come at six? I think...we're going to want lots of time."

I glanced at my nosy mother, wondering if she was noticing me blushing. "Yes, okay," I said into the phone, unsure of what to say that wouldn't incriminate me in my mother's listening ears. My blushing face felt so hot. The room felt sweltering. "I gotta go, Amber. Merry Christmas. I love you."

"I haven't seen Amber in ages," my mother said. "How are she and Tommy and the kids?"

"Oh, good, Mom. They're really good."

"I shouldn't say this..." said my mother, clutching a thrice emptied wineglass in her hand as her voice lowered to a whisper, "...that husband of hers, Tommy, I think he's special."

I wasn't sure I'd heard her correctly. "You mean...slow?"

"No!" she chuckled. Her voice went whispery again. "I mean, in a manly way. He's a hunky one."

I smiled. "He and Amber are very happy."

"Oh my gosh, why wouldn't she be? With a man like that to come home to every night. That Amber, she was always your prettiest friend. They make a 'hot' couple. It's so nice that she lost her baby weight. So many women don't bother with that these days."

"Yeah, well, don't say that on Facebook, okay Mom? I don't want you going viral."

"You're so close with Amber, do Evan and Tommy ever do things together?"

"They're going to," I said, blurting it out without thinking. Apparently I'd had as much wine as my mother had. "I mean...maybe. They might team up on...a couple projects."

"Oh, good," said Mom. "Yes, that Tommy..."

I shook my head, smiling a little. "Mom, what's with the wandering eye? Are you and Dad okay?"

"Oh, of course dear! Don't tell me you don't let your eye wander a little." Her voice dropped to a whisper again. "Man watching is one of life's great pleasures. I wouldn't have told you that when you were growing up, but..."

I smiled. "So what does your eye think about me and Evan? Are we a 'hot' couple?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course, Mom."

"Then...yes...you're very much a 'hot' couple, and I'm proud of you. When you first brought Evan home to meet your father and me I could barely speak to him, remember? Out in the kitchen you asked me if everything was all right."

"Wow, Mom, you remember that? Yeah, I thought maybe you didn't like him."

"No, just the opposite. He just struck me as...the sight of him sort of...I mean, you and I, we're the same in so many ways, genetically and all, and...I mean...well you wanted to rip Evan's clothes off, didn't you? When you first saw him? You and I, we're...alike."

"Mom," I giggled. "Oh my God. Seriously? That's why you acted so odd?"

"Yes. I'm not proud of it. It's just...nature. I'm sure you know how it is. I mean, that Tommy, he's a perfect example. Haven't you ever...wanted to..."

"Mom, we really shouldn't be having this conversation. Oh my God. You've had too much wine. Sarah, we're cutting Mom off," I yelled to my sister.

Sarah rushed over. "Why, what's going on?"

My voice went whispery. "She's talking sexy stuff about men. It's freaking me out."

"Oh my goodness," Mom said. "Are you that much of a prude? Maybe I should have raised you with more freedoms. You know, women are allowed to have fun these days. Sexy fun. You can thank my generation for it. Your father and I, we knew how to have fun. Just don't ask us the details. That's all I'm gonna say. Now pour me some more wine or I'll pour it myself."

"Jeeze Louise!" said Sarah. "It's Christmas you guys! Family stuff, and kids, remember? Mom, maybe a half a glass this time? Haley, Kendal was looking for you. She wants to show you her new Care Bears puzzle."

-

It was on the way home when I told Evan the things my Mom had said. He laughed in a nice way when he learned she'd wanted to rip his clothes off of him that day when they first met.

"You're mother's a riot. I love her," he said. "You know, I was impressed by her that first day, too. She was a great looking woman. She still is. I remember thinking to myself, okay, if Haley looks that good when she's forty, I'm golden."

I smiled. "You did not. Wow, why was I so clueless about you two? She also insinuated that she and Dad used to have 'sexy fun' that she won't give up any details about. What the heck is that supposed to mean, I wonder."

"Wow, you two had quite the talk. I don't suppose you told her about tomorrow night."

I felt my face blushing again. "No, but...I did say you and Tommy are going to be doing two 'projects' together. She thought that was nice. She basically said Tommy's a stud, and I'm pretty sure she'd ride that horse if Dad would let her saddle up. It was a weird conversation."

Evan laughed, then glanced away from the road and looked at me. "So what started all that with her? Does she just have some amazing intuition, or..."

"Amber called. Mom was doing her usual eavesdropping. Amber asked me...when I wanted to go over there...tomorrow."

"Oh," Evan said, his voice different. "The final details. What did your mother hear?"

"Nothing. I didn't talk much to Amber. We decided on six o'clock."

Evan nodded. "So it'll be a nice long evening then. I was thinking, I might get ahold of Donny and see if he wants to go to that sports bar he likes. There's probably basketball or something."

"Yeah, that sounds nice! I like that idea. I'd rather not have you sitting home alone. You going out is good. I, um...I have no idea what time I'll be home. Should I? Would a strict schedule be better for this?"

"No, that'd feel wrong," said Evan. "This whole thing is about trust, and about giving freedom, right? That's how I like to think about it. So, no, a 'strict schedule' doesn't fit into that. You and Amber, if what I think is going to happen happens between you two, I don't want you to feel rushed."

I smirked at my sweet husband, holding his hand as he drove carefully on the lightly snowy roads. Traffic was almost nonexistent on this dark Christmas evening. "So...Amber and me. I'd love to know what you think is going to happen."

Evan smiled. "You're going to love each other, and it's going to be beautiful, and I'm bummed I have to wait a little longer to see it for myself."

"We already love each other," I said, feeling a horny heat in my body because I knew just what he meant.

"Haley, just...enjoy it. All of it. I know you will. You don't need me to tell you."

I felt such a love for Evan right then, such a powerful, glorious love, I did something I'd never done before, unbuckling my seatbelt, unbuckling his, leaning over and unfastening his pants. We were on a highway with very few cars, an urban stretch lit up like day. When I took his hardening cock out, I left it there, throbbing with the beat of his heart, looking so meaty. I whisked off my holiday sweater, took off my Ugg boots and wiggled out of my skirt. Wearing nothing but my sexy lacy bra and panties, I gave the love of my life a blowjob, maybe the best I've ever given. By the time I'd swallowed his cum he'd one-handedly unfastened my bra, and I'd shrugged off the straps, and I was a nearly naked whore for my loving husband, a moaning, cum-guzzling one, and it made me so fucking happy I could hardly believe it.

"Look! I bought some vanilla flavored massage oil at Walmart the other day! The store was crazy! Ever been there on Christmas Eve day?"

Those are the first words I remember Amber saying, with Tommy there quietly in the background, after I'd walked into their nice warm house out of the cold. It was 6pm on the dot. I don't know why, but I didn't want to be even a minute late.

"I checked the label," she said, looking at it. "It's all natural and edible. I wonder how slippery it is. I should have bought more."

I smiled. I think it was the type of smile that makes me look like a shy teenager. "Hi, Tommy," I quietly said.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers