Open a Present, Open a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy took a few steps closer, but not close. "Hi, Haley. You look...beautiful."

This was a different Tommy than I was used to, his voice nice but quieter than usual. He seemed to not know what part of me to look at, settling on my eyes, though I did wonder if it was my glasses he was looking at, Amber having told me on the phone just hours ago that he requested I wear my biggest ones, with the black frames, the ones my Evan calls 'The Librarians'.

"Damn, kid, you look good!" said Amber, looking me over. "Did Evan watch you get dressed? Oh my God, that's such a hot thought. This is all so...interesting."

"He helped me decide on this dress," I said, the remembrance of it making me blush. I wasn't yet ready to confess to her and Tommy that Evan had watched me pick out my lingerie, and watched me put it on.

"I remember when you bought that dress," Amber said. "Last year. Gosh, we never thought...we'd be doing this...right?"

I nodded at Amber, an answer not coming freely to me, my eyes glancing at Tommy. I could tell he and she were both as nervous as I was, Amber filling the air with more words to fill the awkward silence...

"We made daiquiris. Your favorite strawberry ones. I told Tommy don't spare the rum. They've got a kick like rocket fuel. Want one? We already started."

My mind was having trouble with all the sentences. It seemed like too much information, too fast, too tangled. Basic language seemed almost artificial. "Sure, I'd love one," I said.

"More than one, I hope," said Amber. "You gotta loosen up, kid. It's a party. With just the three of us."

Unlike all the other ones, that last sentence rang crystal clear in my mind. I wondered if Amber and I had planned this all wrong. Maybe she and I should have shut up about the whole thing, not told the guys, maybe just the two of us trying, all on our own, to see if we love each other nude as much as we love each other clothed.

"Your dress," I said, my mind in a fog. "Oh my God, you look...so good."

"Thanks," she said, her eyes sparkling at mine. "You haven't seen this one. I bought it special, a couple days ago."

I nodded. Looking it over, my eyes were drawn like magnets to the way the cute dress perfectly adorned Amber's breasts, like it was presenting them to any happy eye that was lucky enough to see.

Inside, away from the chilly entryway, following Tommy and Amber to their kitchen, I looked around at things in their house as if they were new. I'd been there a hundred times, at least, but it all seemed different. Tommy gave me a big daiquiri glass full of pink and I drank some of it. Rocket fuel. I drank some more.

"Let's go up to the bedroom," Amber said. "Tommy hooked up some music up there." Her eyes twinkled at the wonder of it, and I think mine did, too. "Tommy," she said, "want to bring that drink pitcher with us?"

"Yeah, for sure," he said, and I watched him being a good husband, wiping pink dribbles off the countertop, topping up Amber's drink, and mine. I wondered if he'd soon be naked, and I almost fainted.

Amber saw the oddness in my eyes. "You all right, kid?"

"Yup," I said, drinking some more rocket fuel to jolt me to attention. "I'm good. This daiquiri is delicious."

"I know, right?" said Amber, smiling. "My first one went down way too easy. I'm feeling all buzzy." Her voice quieted playfully to a whisper that we all could hear. "My husband wants to get us drunk and have his way with us."

My eyes glanced at Tommy, a fun little nervous smile on his face. I noticed his stubble, ruggedly handsome, and his eyes that are always so blue. I took another sip of my drink.

We all went upstairs, Amber leading, me following, Tommy behind me, enough steps behind that I'm sure he could see up my short dress; probably not all the way to my sexiest panties, but my thighs were there for him. Thinking about that as we climbed the stairs made me warm. I still felt plenty muddled, but I had a sudden desire to have him see me as sexy. I suppose I've wanted that before, over the years, but letting him look up my dress as we climbed those stairs felt strangely wonderful, my heartbeat and my breathing all flippety-flop and in a dither.

Amber led the way into their bedroom, a place I'd been before. She put the bottle of vanilla flavored massage oil on the dresser top, and she held her big daiquiri glass in her hand. "That's the new bedspread I told you about. Nice, right? Let's just be carefree and not worry about it. I'm pretty sure it'll fit in my washing machine."

"It is nice," I said, touching it, wondering if I should be bold and sit down on it. I let the 'getting it dirty' comments float out of my head like nothing, I sat down on it and crossed my legs, my short dress looking very short indeed. "The music's nice. It's new, you said?"

"Tommy, tell her how you did it."

"I had to fish some wires through the attic, then to the basement along the chimney. It's hooked up to the amp and the streamer in the family room."

"He cut holes in the ceiling, and put those speakers in," Amber said proudly, pointing them out. "All for tonight! Isn't that fun?"

I looked up at the ceiling. "It's...amazing. Wow."

The thought of Tommy doing all that made me think about what a big deal this night was. An event, of serious magnitude. Thinking about that didn't calm me any, so I took a sip of my drink and I tried to focus my mind on the music.

Amber walked to the far side of the room, to another dresser, and she switched a small lamp on. Tommy switched off the big lights, almost as if they'd rehearsed it, and the nice room took on a dimly lit glow. "I cranked the furnace before you got here," Amber said. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yes. Warm," I said. I looked at her. She was unzipping her dress. I realized this was a moment she and I had talked about, the two of us planning ahead that we'd both wear lingerie and strip off our dresses and be sexy party girls in our sexy undies.

My heart thumped as I watched her step out of her dress, her dark red bra and panties an expensive new set that she'd bought recently. Beautifully pretty and exceedingly sexy, she looked like a perfect dream wearing them.

As a wooziness came over me, I knew it was my turn. It was a 'now or never' feeling, the 'now' winning out, mostly because Amber looked so lovely.

"Drink that drink down and show me your pretties," she said, smiling.

I had to set the glass down to take off my dress, so she was right, why not finish it first? The strawberry limey rummy-ness of it tickled my tastebuds and my throat, the glass going bottom's-up, my tongue licking the last drip from the rim. I set it down, wondering if Tommy would come close and fill it up, but he stood still and watched me.

Yes, he watched me as I reached behind and unzipped my dress. He watched me as I stepped out of it, his very interested eyes welcoming my skimpiest black lace bra and panties. So skimpy are they, compared to Amber's new pretties, I felt positively bare.

"Holy cow, kid," said Amber, her beautiful eyes all over me. "Damn."

I wondered if she was going to ask Tommy to comment on the look of me, but she seemed transfixed. Tommy stepped forward on his own.

"Another drink, Haley?" he asked, his nice eyes showing a new sparkle.

I smiled nervously as he poured. "They're really good. Did you make them?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "I remembered daiquiris are your favorite."

Those simple, unassuming words of his gave me the most amazing goosebumps. "I like that you're good at things," I said. "You're a good husband. A good father. Did you have fun yesterday with the kids?"

I sipped my fresh drink while he told me about the kids and their Christmas presents, he and I sitting on the bed for this casual chat, Amber coming closer, topping up her drink, leaning against the dresser. Her eyes twinkled with a calm and loving happiness as she watched us.

I realized I was in a nice state of calm, my body relaxed, my legs not crossed. I leaned back, supported by my arm, knowing it stretched my breast in a way my tiny bra could barely handle. As Tommy loosened up, talking so nicely, I lifted one of my legs up onto the bed, bent at the knee, a pose of pure casual comfort that I often take when wearing jeans, but of course in my skimpiest panties it was another thing altogether. It was a mindless thing, putting my leg up like that, brought on by my comfort with my 'old friend' Tommy, but now...wow. I got goosebumpy again as it all clarified in my mind.

Amber joined in on the conversation, climbing onto the bed with us, laughing about some things that had happened with her family at Christmas yesterday. Her joining us drew me onto the bed more fully, Amber arranging the pillows against the headboard so she and I could lean back in a relaxed way, like two scantily clad princesses with daiquiris in our hands. The music seemed dreamy. I was having fun.

I laughed at something she said as I was taking a sip and I spilled a slosh of my pink drink right onto my chest. I wiped it with my hand, then I licked my fingers. "You don't want to get that on your nice bra," I remember Amber saying, but the next few seconds I don't remember clearly in my mind. Thinking back, I know she licked the sweet strawberry rummy-ness right off my chest, and she mounted me, straddling my hips, and her beautiful eyes met mine and she kissed me. I guess I do remember it clearly. Yes, I remember the kiss most of all, a loving, tender, passionate kiss that neither one of us wanted to stop.

The way she'd straddled me, our panty-clad pussies were tightly pressed together, a surprising pressurized heat that soon started moving, our kiss becoming a moaning one. Tommy must have taken the drink from my hand. I was softly embracing Amber, feeling the amazing warmth of her skin. "Unhook my bra," she whispered, the words little more than soft air against my lips.

As soon as I'd done it Amber thrust her bare breast against my mouth, as if she couldn't wait another second to do it. And I was glad because I didn't want to wait another second to have it there, the softness of her womanliness feeding my surprisingly hungry desire, the firmness of her fantastically aroused nipple tickling my sucking mouth, my lips, and my tongue.

She'd somehow shrugged her bra completely off and was topless, her pussy still pressed against mine and moving, separated by just two thin layers of delicate panty lace. Warm breath huffed from her open mouth. "Haley," she whispered, as I mouthed her beautiful breast. "Oh my God."

I couldn't believe how 'gone' I felt, so effortlessly quickly. I know Amber felt that way, too. She fed me her other breast, all the time moaning, and I nearly dreamed myself to an orgasm. She kissed me on the mouth so beautifully wild again, and then...somehow...her mouth was on my pussy, a deep groaning moan of ecstasy coming from me, my sexy little panties no longer on me.

Only when I caught sight of Tommy did I realize my legs were in the air, the flesh and muscle of them feeling like floating helium balloons. I cried "Aaaaahhhh!" from the pure ecstasy of Amber's moaning mouth on my clit, and also from the thrill of doing this deeply sexual thing in front of her Tommy. I believe he saw it on my face, the ecstasy and the thrill, because the look on his face was quite extraordinary.

I blurted ecstatic words, uncontrollably. "Oh, fuck yes!...Oh, fuck yes!...Aaaaahhhhaaaa!"

Yes, I was cumming, big time, my legs trembling in the air, my back arched up high, my thrilled gaze finally leaving Tommy's amazed eyes when my own eyes rolled back into my head. My beautiful friend Amber had swiftly given me an absolutely stunning orgasm.

Coming back to earth, spasming uncontrollably, I couldn't believe any of it. Couldn't believe Amber had gone so quickly to my pussy, couldn't believe I'd orgasmed without the usual 'it takes me a good long while', couldn't believe that I'd been eyes-locked with her nice husband Tommy through it all until my brain short-circuited.

"Fuck!" said Amber, her head still between my legs, her hands on my thighs, feeling the trembling spasms still wracking me. "That was...oh my God." The last of those words were mumbled because her mouth was back on my electrified pussy, her soft moans telling me she liked having it there.

Tommy put down his glass and mine, then his strong hands helped Amber arrange herself more comfortably on her stomach on the bed, all while her loving mouth softly played with the different tender parts between my legs. It felt extraordinary, so much so that I took my knees in my hands and pulled them toward me, opening myself more fully for her. I looked at the ceiling, mostly, but I glanced at Tommy every once in a while, seeing him pull Amber's panties off of her, and seeing him spread her ass and bury his face there. Amber's sweet moan into my pussy felt like a wonderful new kind of vibrator every woman would want to own.

I looked again and Amber's ass was tilted up, Tommy's face still deep in there as he moaningly mouthed and tongued everything she was giving him. The huffing breath from her nose as she tenderly loved my pussy sounded like a happy horse. "Fuck me, Baby," she cooed, turning her head for a few seconds to look at Tommy. "Just like this."

Watching the ceiling was nowhere near as interesting as watching Tommy take off his clothes, his eyes and mine on each other like laser beams as he made himself fully naked. He's a beautiful man, Tommy is, and it turns out he has a beautiful cock, too. Not big like a porn star, but just right, with a 'handful' thickness and a playful upward curl. Wildly hard already, it looked ready for anything.

I still had my knees in my hands, my pussy spread wide open, and a feeling inside of me like I could orgasm at the drop of a hat if Amber would let me. Tommy climbed onto the bed, all nude and stunning, on his knees between Amber's legs. He lifted her hips up doggy style and just like that he was inside her, his whole body moving as he thrust his way in, his open mouth letting out a moaning noise that was so masculine and beautiful.

"Oh my God!" said Amber, her voice lovely and overwhelmed. "This is...Oh my God...I love this!"

Her mouth dove down onto my pussy again, insistent with hunger, then she stopped and looked up at me, her lips and chin glistening with my wetness. "Take off your bra," she said. I wanted nothing more than to make her lusty eyes happy. As she lovingly licked my slippery wet pussy again, my eyes went to Tommy's, watching him watch me as I thrust my breasts upward to get my hands underneath me. I moaned as I unhooked my bra's clasp, my tits freer but still covered, and I nearly came when Tommy saw them bare, my sexiest little bra tossed aside, my wildly hard nipples still thrust upward because I guess I wanted Tommy to see them that way. Or maybe it was the nearness of my soon to be second orgasm. Or both.

I could hear Tommy's cock fucking Amber's wet pussy when I came, and I could hear her moans and his loud "Oh God!"

I cried out even louder, my spasms just as earth shattering as the first time. I closed my eyes, still holding my knees, and I drifted off into the blissful dark.

"Haley," said Amber, like a voice from inside a dream. "Haley. Tommy didn't cum. I want you to have it. Want to give him that handjob you were talking about?"

I opened my eyes, seeing Amber's mischievous smile, hardly believing the strange and wonderful thrills this night was throwing at me. I'm sure she remembered it wasn't me who talked about it, it was her, but now Tommy thought it was me...and who was I to fuss about it? So I smiled, too, my orgasmic brain feeling dazed and wonderfully confused. I let go of my knees. I breathed lots of air. I felt so good being nude on Tommy's bed.

He got up, maybe sensing a big change-around, my eyes following him and his shiny hard cock as he poured some pink daiquiri into the three glasses. He brought ours to Amber and me.

"You've rendered him speechless," said Amber, smiling. "Jesus, Haley, you can really cum."

I wondered if it was odd. I hoped it wasn't.

Amber, sitting up now, saw in my eyes that I didn't want to be finished with the kissing, so she leaned forward and kissed me as I sat up. In her mouth I could taste my pussy, my first ever taste of that part of a woman. I moaned. Amber flattened me again and began devouring my tits. Oh my God did I love it. I loved the feel of it. I loved her love for me. I loved being Tommy's sex show. He'd set our drinks down again and he sipped his own. Amber rolled me over. "Oh my God," she said, touching my ass. "Tommy loves to eat ass. I think maybe I do, too." I felt her spread my cheeks, and I giggled a shriek when her mouth and tongue claimed my little asshole. Turning my head the other way, I looked at Tommy, his cock once again ragingly hard.

Amber and I each drank a whole daiquiri, and then it happened. Tommy on his back on the bed, me on my knees between his strong, relaxed legs, a bottle of vanilla flavored oil in my hand.

"I think this is why he wanted you to wear those glasses, kid," said Amber. "I'm going to go downstairs and call my mom, to see how the kids are."

"Now?" I asked. It surprised me that she was leaving.

"I'll be more relaxed later if I've talked to her. I'm funny that way. Hurry up and get going with that, before he gets soft."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll never be soft again," Tommy said, smirking so sexily, his eyes all over mine.

I heard Amber going down the stairs.

"She's crazy," I said. "She's...leaving us...alone?"

Tommy smiled. "She is crazy. But...she gives the best Christmas presents."

I couldn't help but smile. And I wanted so badly to touch this beautiful man, a man I've known and liked for so long, but never like this. I squirted some oil onto the palm of my hand, and I grasped the thick girth of his crazy-hard cock, a strong hit of tingles exciting my insides as I felt the hot warmth of his profound manhood. As I began stroking it, I moaned, and could barely breathe, not sure if my heart was stopped or pounding.

I squirted more oil, right on it, the shiniest, slipperiest cock I've ever felt. "Oh my God," I quietly muttered, mesmerized by the sight of my own hand handjobbing such a porny thing.

"Fuck, Haley," huffed Tommy. "Fuck."

He was watching, too, the beautifully slippery handjob, and my eyes. We kept looking at each other, a wild electricity growing between us. I expected him to erupt a gusher of cum any second—for God's sake, I was nearly having an orgasm myself—but he just lay there and took it, my squeezing, luscious, squishy-noisey handjob, second after second, minute after minute. I was breathless, he was breathless, our eyes so wild with horny lust. My crazed desire finally cracked my sanity, my head going lower, my mouth taking him in, the slippery vanilla flavor coating my tongue as I moaned and Tommy cried out his bliss. Soon I was laying on my stomach between his long legs, mouthing him like a perfect whore, looking out at him through my librarian glasses, watching him as he tried not to lose his mind. His body writhed like ocean swells when he finally gushed the warmth of his cum into my mouth, me letting some of it flow out over my lip so he could see it, his creamy essence dripping off my chin. Tommy's blissful cry when he finally lost it is a sublime sound I'll forever remember.

It had taken so long—such an epic and awesome handjob and blowjob—Amber was back with us again, her fully nude loveliness leaning against the doorframe, her presence surprising me when she spoke up and gave away the fact that she'd been watching me. She said, "That's the best blowjob he's ever gotten. Way better than mine. You should totally fuck him right now, and let him taste the cum in your mouth. If...you want to."