Open a Present, Open a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it for a second, unsure. "I've been meaning to ask you about that. I haven't brought it up with Evan yet. He must be thinking about it, like we are."

"I know. For some reason I've been shy about talking to Tommy about it. What about you? Do you want to...keep going with this? I mean...just the four of us?"

"What, you don't want to invite Daniel over once in a while? Jesus, he's got a talented tongue."

Amber laughed. "I know, right? Claire knows how to pick 'em. I wouldn't mind inviting him to a party."

"And Claire. Oh my God she's fun."

"I know, right?" said Amber. "She really loosened us all up. I loved it so much, hearing her, and you, and the guys, all just going for it. I love loud sex now, with all the dirty talking. I never knew. God, it's so fun."

"I was just thinking, you'd need to use lube, right? You could maybe use that vanilla massage oil. It's all natural."

"Wow, you're right," said Amber. "Fuck my vanilla ass. Sounds like the name of a new flavor at Ben and Jerry's."

She giggled and I laughed, my headache flaring acutely for a few seconds. A few more silent seconds took my thoughts back to serious. "I can't believe how easily I've...I mean, this past week...Wow, Amber. Can you believe it all?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean, kid," she said, her deeply hungover voice more serious. "It's...pretty wild. We did it. That crazy fantasy we couldn't shake. We did it. When I let myself think about it all, I...sorta can't believe it."

"So...what do you think? Are we...stopping?"

Amber didn't hesitate. "Maybe I'm still drunk this morning, but I'm gonna say fuck no, I don't want to stop. I don't want to fuck up my marriage, but...I don't want to stop. Why can't it work? I mean, it's worked for the last week, right? The guys fucking love it. Tommy, he's a happy man. He actually fucked me this morning, as worn out and headachy as we were. It was so sweet."

I smiled, easily picturing them in their nice bed, his thick cock in Amber's nice pussy. "So, you'll talk to him? I'll talk to Evan. Let's...see what happens, I guess."

"Yeah, kid," said Amber. "You know, I want to tell you I love you. We should say it more often. Oh, Tommy and I have a free evening the day after tomorrow. I can shuffle the kids off to my mom's. Maybe...Evan can come over then?"

I smiled. "Round Four. Yeah, that sounds like a plan he'll like. I'll tell him. And then, while he's smiling, I'll have that talk with him."

To make this long sorry just a little shorter, I'll tell how that talk went. Evan and I decided to keep our marriage open. Not wide open, but open in the fun, well-managed way that we'd been doing for the last week, though at a slower pace. We agreed that none of what we'd done had been detrimental to our marriage in any way, at least as far as we could tell. It had all been pure fun, the best kind, so why not continue? I had the oddest feeling that my mother would be proud of me. An hour later I phoned Amber and she told me she and Tommy had come to the same decision—they didn't want the fun to end. She and I were so smilingly happy on the phone, we could barely talk.

Round Four—Amber's two-man threeway—was upon us in just two days' time. I helped Evan pick out some nice clothes to wear, and sent him off to her house. The strangeness of it hit me as soon as he'd left. It was early in the evening, so, to get my mind on other things, I drove over to my Mom and Dad's house for a visit. As soon as I pulled into their driveway and saw that my mother's car wasn't there, I remembered she was at her weekly book club. But my dad was there, and he cracked open a couple beers for us.

When we were both on our second bottle, feeling comfortable, I brought up a subject I hadn't planned to talk about. "I gotta say, I'm surprised at you, Dad. I know you're patient, and tolerant, but...when you were eighteen, you must have been a saint."

"Why do you say that?" he said.

"Because of Mom. She told me, Dad. She told me about...the groupie thing."

"The groupie thing? Oh, you mean that article we read? About that woman who died?"

"What woman?"

"That famous groupie. Her name was Connie, I think. Yeah, Connie Hazmy, I think that's her name. Why would your mom tell you about her? I mean, it's an amazing story, but..."

"Wait...you mean...Mom wasn't a groupie? She told me she was. In the late 70s. She told me you knew all about it, and you loved her anyway."

My father laughed. "Ha ha! She told you that? You didn't actually believe her, did you?"

"Yeah! I Did! Dad, she told me about...other things, too, things that you were in on. Sexual things. Threeways. Was she lying to me?"

Dad laughed again. "Threeways! Oh my God, she's pulling your leg, Honey. Threeways! Ha ha!"

I felt a blood-rush of heat rise up in me like a death fever, my face surely as red as crimson. "Dad, so you've never...? She's never...?"

"No, honey. Wow, she really got you this time. Yeah, it was an interesting article about that woman. She died just recently. The most famous of the groupies, I guess. I can't even imagine that kind of a life. I guess if you enjoy it, it's just another way to do things. Everyone should do what makes them happy. That's my philosophy."

I quickly changed the subject and Dad and I talked about some other things. I'm not sure how long it took for the red to fade from my face. I wanted to scold my mother, but I knew she and I would just laugh about it, and she'd see things in my eyes when she brought up Amber's name, and Tommy's, and I didn't want her to see any of that, so I knew I'd never say anything about any of it to my mother ever again. I wondered if she's a witch, or if 'mother's intuition' really is that fricken powerful. I decided none of it really mattered. I sat there feeling like a normal married woman, chatting with my normal married father. Real life hadn't changed at all, it was only my fantasy life that had. It had become a real life thing of its own, Evan and me letting ourselves drift into the dreamy flesh-and-blood reality of it once in a while. Evan was there, in it, that very minute, his big cock deep in the probably profound tightness of Amber's sweet vanilla ass, her newfound love of loud sex reverberating in her charming bedroom. As my father regaled me with tales of how his favorite football team is doing this year, I felt my face blush again as my mind drifted to thoughts of how Tommy's thick cock would feel in my own tight ass, maybe with a nice strawberry scented lube.

Thanks for making this the best holiday season ever, Evan. I hope you enjoyed reading our story. And I hope you liked your Christmas present as much as I did. I loved every fucking second of it.