Open a Present, Open a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sexy dress I'd thought so much about was a big hit, Tommy telling me I looked amazing in it, me getting all goosebumpy each time I caught him looking at the way it decorated my curves. I felt unbelievably sexy wearing it, and I quickly learned how to work it, giving Tommy's and Evan's eyes extra cleavage and peeks inside when I brought them drinks, kissed them both, and sat on their laps as we laughed and giggled about this and that. Tommy hadn't come over until late this time, it being New Year's Eve, with deep-into-the-night temptation beckoning us. He'd left home and headed for our place as soon as Amber had left, her destination a hotel room at a fancy hotel where she was partying and staying the night with her old college friend. Tommy, as it all worked out, was free as a bird till morning.

Feeling wonderfully free myself, I took off my dress and was a topless, high-heeled party girl for a bit, moaning and nearly biting off the rim of my champagne glass when Tommy made love to my tits as I sat on his lap. It was his teeth on my nipples that almost had me eating glass, that and the very hard lump in his lap that I could so nicely feel against my lacy panty-clad ass.

I gulped too much champagne down at once, and slithered off of him to my knees, glancing naughtily at Evan as I unfastened Tommy's pants. Sucking Tommy's wildly hard cock, right there in the living room, was the dreamiest, sluttiest, most wonderful way to wrap up an otherwise fairly normal year. Wow did it end with a bang this last week!

Turns out that going pure slut on one man makes the other man plenty horny; before I knew it Evan pulled my panties down onto my thighs and started to fuck me from behind, right there on the living room rug, with my mouth so happily full of Tommy's thick cock. Tommy and I flirted with our eyes and our lusty smiles, and I drifted so nicely into an orgasm, cumming like an exploding fire on Evan's deep-fucking cock as he moaned his happiness at our new way of married life.

Tommy and Evan were both still dressed, their pants open, their cocks out, and I liked it that way. I quickly kicked off my high heels and freed myself of my useless panties, and, feeling a sense of powerful control again, I mounted Tommy reverse cowgirl style on the big chair he sat on, watching my amazed husband's eyes as I did it. As Tommy moaned, working his breathtaking hardness into my pussy, I beckoned my man to stand up in front of me, and I lowered my mouth to his slippery cock as Tommy began fucking me.

Evan came so quickly, like a teenager experiencing sex for the first time, his warm cum flooding my mouth as he moaningly watched me happily writhe on Tommy's steady upward thrusts. Evan didn't say a word, but I could easily tell from his moans and his eyes that he found it amazing to watch me being fucked by another man. I can't remember another time when he'd cum so quickly, with such an inner excitement burning in his eyes. I kept on with the nice blowjob, sucking his balls for a good long time as Tommy fucked me, Tommy now moaning his happiness even louder, his hands and fingers feeling so thrilling on my tits.

Sitting up straighter, showing Evan everything, the full front of me, my manhandled tits and my spread pussy as Tommy thrust upward into me, I announced, "I need more champagne."

Evan's eyes looked dazed with wonder. "I'll get it," he said, fastening his pants and belt. "I'll help you," I said, bending forward, lifting my pussy off of Tommy's slippery cock, feeling extra naughty about being so casual about tonight's open-marriage sex. "Tommy, want some more?" With his hands still on my ass, I wiggled it side to side, giggling at him over my shoulder. "Let's all get drunk tonight."

Tommy smiled. "I'm down with that."

In the kitchen, barefoot and naked, I looked at my fully dressed men. "My goodness. Cum on my husband's pants, pussy wet all over Tommy's. I'll have to do laundry in the morning. Let's bring a bottle upstairs and get you two out of those clothes, so they don't get dirtier."

Evan had that amazed look in his eyes again. I think he thought I'd be shyer about all this. But I didn't feel shy. I didn't want to be shy. I wanted to drink champagne and fuck, and I didn't want it to ever end.

Upstairs, I could tell Tommy was feeling the awesomeness of the situation, him in my bedroom, me helping him off with his clothes, him on my bed with me, me flat on my back so submissively as he and Evan began ravishing me with their hands and their mouths. They made me cum so easily, the two of them did, as if they were a practiced team and I was a sex toy. I've never experienced anything quite so amazing in my life. It was so wonderful it made me laugh. Evan and Tommy smiled and laughed. We were loose. We were happy. I think that's when Evan realized our lives had truly changed for the better.

It was later when Tommy's phone chimed with a text. He was fucking me missionary style, my legs in the air and my head hanging off the side of the bed, my mouth full of Evan's cock. I glanced at the clock. It was just minutes after midnight.

His phone chimed again, so Tommy got up and took it out of the pocket of his pants that lay in a rumpled pile on the floor. "It's Amber," he told us. "She says happy new year. Wants to know if we're having fun."

I smiled. "Tell her these Christmas presents are the best thing in the world. Tell her I came eight times...so far. Tell her we're going to fuck all night." I felt delirious, almost numb in the brain, in the best kind of way. I snuggled with Evan, watching Tommy text back and forth with Amber for a few minutes.

"She's jealous, said she's having fun but not like we are," Tommy said, handing me a full glass of bubbly. Three empty champagne bottles littered my dresser top. "She said maybe she'd come over. She was kidding, seems like it's a pretty good party there. She's kinda sloshed."

"Her and me both," I said, my bedroom beginning to seem woozily movable. "Come, lie here, on your back, Tommy. I want to drink champagne while I sixty-nine you. It's after midnight. We gotta ring in the New Year the right way."

I glanced at Evan, knew he saw the sparkling drunken naughtiness in my eyes. He'd had too much champagne, too, and soon he was dozing off, leaned back against the pillows. I floated into a dream as Tommy lay under me eating my pussy so tenderly, my glass barely upright in my hand, my lips taking sips once in a while when my mouth wasn't full of the everlasting hardness of his Viagra-fueled cock.

Evan was still napping and I was quietly and slowly riding Tommy cowgirl style, with my hands on his nice chest, when I heard some quiet noises coming from outside the bedroom door. We'd apparently left the house's front door unlocked, because Amber was suddenly there, in my bedroom doorway, and a woman and a man stood there behind her. Amber swept drunkenly into my room, but the others didn't. They stood in the hallway, looking as if they shouldn't be there.

"What the fuck, Haley. He's sleeping?" said Amber. "Evan, are you all fucked out, honey? I hope not. The night is young, people. Let's have a party!"

My drunkenness, and the overall shock of this invasion, left me dumbfounded, sitting there motionless with Amber's husband's cock deep inside me.

"Tommy, you remember Claire," Amber said, beginning the oddly casual introductions. "God, you guys haven't seen each other in forever. This is her friend Daniel. She met him at the bar. I sorta slipped up and told them what you guys were up to here, and we all got so horny. So here we are! It's fuckin' New Year's Eve! Lets all get naked!"

I'd been stunned to silence since they'd walked in, but the first sound out of me was an alcohol-scented laugh. I looked at Evan, his expression still shocked and unsure. I didn't know what to do ā€” if I got off of Tommy to cover myself with my robe his slippery cock would be there, and everyone would know where it had been, not that they didn't already know it.

"You're naughty, Haley, fucking my husband while your husband was asleep. Very, very naughty. I love it. Seeing you that way makes me so horny I can't stand it. Evan, want to know something? I've been thinking about your big cock all night. Driving over here I told Claire how big and nice it is. Wanna fuck us with it? Wanna make us cum?"

I saw Evan glance at Claire, and my eyes followed his to hers. Her expression was hard to read ā€” nervous, I think, and dumbfounded like I was. Evan looked back at me and I truly didn't know what to say to him. Sitting there as I was, with Tommy's cock still inside me, saying 'no' seemed ridiculous. Evan wasn't saying 'no' either, so I said, "Looks like our New Year's celebration just got more interesting." I let my drunken gaze drift to Amber, she with a fun little smirk on her face, her pretty eyes smiling. "You're the naughty one," I said to her. "Gonna show us your pretties?"

Amber smiled. "Sure, kid," she said, reaching behind herself to unzip her sexiest black cocktail dress. As she was shrugging the spaghetti straps off her shoulders it became clear that she was braless underneath, her lovely bare breasts coming out into the open in the soft dim light of the bedroom. It struck me how astonishing it was, for her to be so openly wanton in front of Evan, her college friend Claire, and the man they'd picked up at the hotel bar. And then, in the flash of just a second or two, she took off the little dress and she had nothing on but her spikiest high heels, thigh-high black sheer stockings, and a lacy black garter belt that held them up. No panties! She'd been nude all night under the stunning little dress!

"Jesus Amber," my sweet husband quietly but excitedly said, his horny, wide-awake eyes all over her.

I looked at the new guy, Daniel, and he was transfixed, too, his unblinking gaze stuck on the perfect round curves of Amber's sweet behind.

Amber turned to Claire, hands on Claire's shoulders, turning her toward Daniel. Amber's fingers lowered the zipper on the back of Claire's cocktail dress, and Amber's lipsticked lips tenderly kissed Claire's bare shoulder as she helped her friend off with the pretty black garment. A softly mumbled "Jesus" tumbled drunkenly from Claire's mouth, and I wondered if she was really ready for all this or if Amber had hoodwinked her and dragged her along without full knowledge.

"You two were gonna fuck in Daniel's hotel room anyway, so let's just do it here," whispered Amber in Claire's ear, loud enough for us all to hear. Amber turned to me, saying, "Claire hasn't had any fun in way too long. I'll tell you about it later."

Claire had a strapless black bra on, a fairly heavy-duty one, needed because she's plump and curvy and very busty. Amber two-handedly opened the closure on the back of it, flung the bra onto my dresser top, the full grandeur of Claire's prodigious bosom now on full display. Jesus Christ, what tits! I had a sudden desire to wallow in them, face down, to hell with breathing! What a soft and wonderful way to go!

I looked down at Tommy, feeling his cock hardening again inside me. He hadn't said a word since Amber's entourage had arrived. He was watching his pretty-much-naked wife, and Claire, the two of them helping the stranger Daniel off with his clothes. Daniel's wickedly hard cock was soon out, Claire squatting, smiling as she fondled it, sucking it into her moaning, eager-to-give-a-blowjob mouth as Amber took his nice party shirt off of him and kissed him.

"She's lost it," I said to Tommy, referring to his drunken slut of a wife. "Did you expect this, a week ago? I didn't expect this."

Tommy shook his head, but he wasn't unhappy. His eyes twinkled like champagne bubbles. He reached his strong hand behind my neck, pulling me down for a hot, open-mouthed kiss, and his cock, so wickedly hard inside me, began fucking. Just like that, we were hot and heavy again, and my bedroom was an orgy.

I tried to pay attention as best I could, seeing Evan get up, watching him kiss Amber, hearing him say something about drinks before he disappeared out into the hall. I half expected Amber to disappear with him, but she stayed, probably to ease Claire and Daniel's transition to the bed, the bed of folks they'd only just met.

Claire, fully nude now, flopped down on her back right next to me and Daniel's mouth claimed her pussy, so quickly, and Claire moaned out her sweet pleasure like an animal's lusty howl. Her massive tits wobbled and quaked on her chest, and all the booze in her brain finally let her laugh. That's when I realized that all of this was going to be nothing but fun.

Amber said to me, "You gonna let me fuck my boy, or you gonna hog him all night?" I giggled and rolled off of Tommy, she and I went a little wild giving his cock and balls a very energetic double blowjob, and I could tell without question that he was over the moon with this holiday season.

Evan came back with the last full bottle of champagne, a bottle of his best bourbon, and a few more glasses. I saw Claire's eyes on him. "Three gorgeous naked men. Good Lord, I'm in heaven," she said. She let her head relax on the bed, her eyes on the blank white of the ceiling, and she moaned louder and louder as Daniel's mouth worked some kind of magic on her pussy. The loud finality of her first cumming nearly vibrating the house off its foundations. His hands were on the immense softness of her tits when his mouth finally lifted her to that high place, that earth-shaking orgasm she so badly needed, and when she desperately said "Fuck me!" he was on her in an instant, missionary style, fucking her hard and proper as she howled like the best porn stars do.

"Holy fuck, Claire," said Amber, laughing as she rode Tommy like a cowgirl. "Shit, girl! We gotta get you drunk more often!"

Claire's howls mixed with laughter in a way I'd never heard, this woman clearly having the absolute time of her life. After she came hard again, she nearly went off the rails of sanity when she positioned herself doggy style and my Evan shoved his bigger cock deep into her pussy. Oh my God did she love it! She howled out the words telling us all so.

Of course Daniel was without a partner now, and so was I, so I offered him a drink at 'the bar' that my dresser top had become. He sipped some of the high-end bourbon, I shared it from his mouth with a horny kiss, then we did it again, some of it slopping down his masculine chest. I pushed him down onto the bed, licked some of the messy off of him like a proper slut, sucked his cock a little, mounted him cowgirl, like Amber was, and I laughed; the deepest, sexiest, most awesome laugh I've ever uttered.

It was nearly dawn when we all stopped fucking.

ā€”

New Year's Day fell on a weekend this year; I knew Tommy and Amber would be sleeping all morning, so I called her first thing in the afternoon. "Oh my God, what a night," were the first deep-voiced, hungover words out of her mouth. "I talked to Claire earlier. Her mind is totally blown."

"Good afternoon to you too," I said, smiling. "Are you as hungover as I am? Evan said he's got a headache the size of Cleveland, but he still looks happy."

"Ha ha! Oh shit, laughing makes my head hurt," said Amber. "So, I gotta tell you about Claire. I told you last night she hasn't had much fun in way too long."

"Yeah, you told me you'd tell me something later, but you didn't."

"She's married, Haley. A long marriage. Three nice kids."

"Married? Oh my God! Why didn't you...? Why did you...? Amber! You let her do all that?"

"Easy, kid, don't make me laugh again. I'll tell you all about it."

Amber explained that Claire was all kinds of fun in college, then met and settled down with the man she married soon after. A nice life with three nice kids, plenty of money, a sex life that was okay at the start but more and more boring and now just a flicker of 'boring and once in a while'. Amber told me she'd sort of known about Claire's situation for years, but last night, at their little college reunion party at the hotel bar with their old friends, she and Claire out-drank the others and started talking, alone, about personal things. Claire confessed to her that she very occasionally enjoys 'cheating sex' when she can get away from home, out of town, without the family, which is rare. Amber, appreciating being Claire's confidante, told her about the 'threeways' Christmas present she'd given Tommy. Apparently Claire was astonished, promised not to tell, and was deeply envious. That's when Amber got the drunken idea to sneak away from the party, texting their other friends after they'd gone to let everyone know everything was all right, then making a bee-line for my house with lucky Daniel, whom they'd picked up at the last minute in the busy New Year's Eve hotel bar room. "Claire liked the look of him," Amber told me. "She picked him. We promised him a threeway. It was so easy."

"But, Amber...we let our husbands fuck a married woman," I said.

"Is it really any different that letting them fuck someone who's un-married?" said Amber. "Seriously, Haley, admit that we're in deep. This is the big-time now. Claire couldn't be happier that she was part of it. She's seriously over the moon about it all. I mean, we are too, right? Has there ever been a better night? I don't think so. I'm as mind-blown as Claire is. I mean, I'm as hungover as I've ever been, but I'll bet you I look every bit as happy as Evan does."

"Me too," I said. "Yeah, I mean...you're right. There's never been a better night. Ever. I'm just amazed at Claire, that's all. I could never have cheated like that, but..."

"But you've got Evan's nice big cock to play with every night."

"Yeah. I'm lucky. So are you. Tommy, oh my God, he was...so good last night."

"Yeah? You liked your threeway with him, before I busted in? He liked it too. I teased him about it this morning, for fucking you in the quiet with Evan sleeping. He smiled. I can tell he loved every fucking second of it. That's actually crazy hot, you little slut. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a chance to pull that fun trick when Evan is here."

Hearing her say that refreshed my hung-over memory that the four rounds of threeways weren't finished yet. Round Four hung in the air like a carrot on a stick. My sweet husband still had a hot night with my best friend to look forward to.

Amber continued with her chattiness. "Claire said she's bummed that she didn't try DP, said she'll probably never have another chance to try it. It got me thinking, so I started looking at some DP porn. Oh my God, Haley, have you seen any of it?"

"Do you mean...anal? Amber, that's crazy. You're not...actually thinking about it...are you?"

"Turns out it's not as filthy as it sounds," she said. "You do something ahead of time called an anal douche. Clean yourself out all nice. I think I might try it. I thought I should ask you, in case...in case Evan wants to fuck me in the ass. If you don't want me to be his first, I won't. God, I'm blushing. After everything we've done this last week, why does this make me blush?"

"Because you're a bigger slut than me, Amber. Oh my God, are you going to do it?"

"It sounds like you're giving me permission, if I'm crazy enough."

"Yeah, you're crazy enough," I said. "After you crashed my threeway and blew it up into an orgy? With a stranger you met in a bar? Yeah, you're crazy enough. Better not tell Claire about it, though. More envy might send her over the edge again. Is her marriage in trouble, do you think?"

"No, not at all. She really loves her husband. He's super nice. A good father to their kids. Some guys are just boring in bed, but she loves him."

"How often does she...travel?"

"You mean footloose and fancy free, as my grandmother used to say? I think it's very, very rarely, but I won't be surprised if she shows up on my doorstep more often now," laughed Amber. "Speaking of that...what if she does? A month from now, or a year from now...will we still be...doing this?"