Open a Present, Open a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Walk to the kitchen," I said, feeling strangely dominant. "I need a drink."

She smiled, walking ahead of Evan, her sexy strappy-panty-covered ass wiggling like the dickens. High heels do wonderful things to Amber's legs and ass, more than I would have imagined.

"Evan, will you make me another one, too?" she asked, glancing sexily over her shoulder at him while she walked. "I'm sucking this one down pretty quickly. Getting a nice buzz from it."

"Yeah, happy to," said Evan, smiling.

I brought up the rear of the sexy little train, hoping my own rear looked as good as I thought it did in my 'wedding white' lace panties. This was, after all, another wedding night of sorts.

Amber and I sucked Evan's cock right there in the kitchen. Yes, it did seem to happen almost that fast, though the amazing double blowjob was nice and slow, Amber's eyes showing her quiet, horny amazement at how awesome this new hobby of ours was. Evan's blissful face showed the same kind of amazement, his eyes looking beautifully awestricken as he watched Amber look up at him, his wet cock sliding so lusciously between her lipsticked lips.

Leaning back a little just then, watching my best friend's mouth on my husband's cock, the strangest feeling washed over me. My eyes looked up at Evan, and he looked at me, and our long marriage joined our minds into one, and we both knew this was the weirdest, craziest, wrongest and yet amazingly rightest thing we'd ever done. I was the first to crack a smile, and Evan's eyes shimmered with a loving glimmer. I took his beautiful cock from Amber's mouth, and I claimed it as my own, even if just for some blissful seconds, sucking it with all the moaning sensuality I could muster.

"Evan," Amber said, her voice honeyed with horny. "You're so lucky. Haley sucks cock better than anyone. I watched her do Tommy. Oh my God, it was the most amazing thing."

With my face freshly blushing, and a tingling heat deeply warming me, I moaned and sucked my loving husband's cock some more, glancing up into his eyes, seeing a look of wonder there. "Let's go upstairs," I said, smirking. "Pull up your pants, mister. You don't want this thing bumping into everything on the way up."

Amber giggled. We were off and running.

On the way up the stairs, I asked her, "So what's Tommy doing tonight?"

"Probably counting the minutes till his next turn with you."

A simple sentence, a simple statement, but it hit me as if out of the blue, causing such a feverish elation I almost fainted. I wonder what Evan thought of Tommy's...enthusiasm. "He's...just staying home?" I asked.

"No, he's out with his buddies. If he brags about any of this to them I'll kill him."

"Would he?" I asked, suddenly worried.

"I doubt it. I don't know if it's cool, sharing your wife."

"Evan? Is it?" I asked.

We'd all arrived in the bedroom, Evan turning to us, shrugging. "I'm not cool to begin with," he said, "so...I don't know about all that."

"You're in your bedroom with two women in their best lingerie," said Amber, smiling sexily. "That's pretty darn cool, if you ask me. Only the nicest, coolest guys get Christmas presents like this from their wives."

Evan smiled, took hold of my hand, our eyes meeting as we melted together for a kiss. The comfort of his embrace, the warmth of his hands on my bare skin, the manliness of his breathing as we kissed—all of it rocketed me to a horny place that felt so wonderfully familiar yet so excitingly new. "Take off your clothes...for us," I said. "Amber's been waiting to see...all of you."

"Jeeze, no pressure there," he said, glancing rather bashfully at Amber. "I haven't been...working out, lately."

"You think I care?" she said, smirking. "Evan, you're a beautiful man. I've always thought so. I'm glad I can admit that now."

Amber had the sweetest look in her eyes, a look that melted Evan's heart, I could tell. Surrounded by a silence so pure, he began unbuttoning his shirt, making himself fully nude in less than a minute's time. His naked body showed its quiet strength, his cock long and thickly engorged but hanging lowish, the perfect presentation to nicely show off its considerable bigness.

"Phfffoooof," Amber said, the fun little exclamation blown from her lips by puffed cheeks. "Yup. I was right. A beautiful man. Haley, you get to play with that every night? I always had a feeling you were a lucky girl."

"Hey, you've got Tommy," I said. "Aren't we both lucky?"

"We are this week, that's for damn sure." Amber's smile and her shining eyes brought to mind the entirety of this multiple-threeways endeavor we weren't even halfway through. It suddenly seemed crazy again, in a this-is-incredibly-stupid kind of way, but then my naked husband embraced me, kissing me as he lovingly held me, and I melted into my horny thoughts, thinking nothing but Yes please, let's all fuck.

I reached for Amber, the hot kiss becoming a threeway kiss, a three person embrace, a standing-up melding of our horny minds and bodies. Me kissing Amber, there, with Evan's loving face so close, was maybe the warmest, most love-filled moment of my life. It was truly a wedding night kind of moment, full of those same kind of intense feelings, so much so that it silenced us all, and drew us all onto the bed together where Evan stripped Amber and me bare, and we began loving each other's bodies in a gloriously knotted-up tangle that felt as pure and right as sunlight and flowers.

Hearing Evan's deep moaning thrill when Amber rolled onto him for some sixty-nine, I smiled and caressed her sexy ass while he ate deeply of her pussy. My hands swept along the downward arch of her back, my fingers tickling the sides of her breasts before sneaking under them, Amber moaning so beautifully onto Evan's wildly hard cock when my hands fully claimed her goosebumpy tits.

The night was young, but here we were, the three of us, already fully gone. It thrilled me and surprised me in equal measure to see how easily Evan had taken to this. Tommy, for all his macho, had seemed to me a bit more circumspect. Not completely, of course, but he blended into things with more thought, it seemed, than my Evan did. My dear husband had already had his cock in Amber's mouth, down in the kitchen, though I was as equally responsible as Amber was for diving right in like that. But holy moly, the way things took off on the bed, with him eating the bejesus out of Amber's pussy as she sixty-nined him, her mouth doing its damndest to suck his cock right down her throat, yup, this shit was wild and this 'threeway thing' we'd all decided to experiment with was all revved up like it had a life of its own. I suddenly wondered how we'd ever stop. I mean, when the two kinds of threeways are over and done, will the four of us be? How the heck do we stop doing a thing that's so extraordinarily awesome? The genie seemed to be out of the bottle. I straddled my husband's legs, took his cock from Amber's mouth, began fucking him and felt my spirit lift to the heavens when Amber's mouth found my clit.

Yes, I came. Big time. And then, as I slowed, Amber sat up on Evan's face, his happy mouth moaning, she and I kissing so wildly passionately, so wet and tonguey, so pussy-flavored and awesome. I nearly lost my mind.

Somehow, Evan hadn't cum. Maybe it was the Viagra pill he'd taken, or his overwhelmed mind, or who knows what. Don't ask me why I wanted him to cum all over Amber, but I did, and apparently I wanted to call the shots. "Fuck him. You on top. Give him your tits, in his mouth," I said, my insistent hands helping Amber to turn around and mount my man.

Amber sighed so lovely when her pussy began taking Evan in, his bigger size than Tommy putting a lit-up look in her happy eyes. Soon he was halfway in, my eyes watching the progress from behind her, an extraordinary thing to watch. Amber began kissing Evan, their moans and their huffing breath so raw and beautiful, Evan's hips now thrusting his full length into her. Fucking, that's what they were doing, Amber's body writhing with it, both their rhythms syncing, this 'first fuck' an animalistic work of X-rated art.

Soon Amber's tit was in Evan's moaning mouth, her voice whimpering as he fucked her so deeply. On hands and knees I crawled to her, kissing her, and I heard Evan slowly change his tune, his cock thrusting, Amber's pussy taking it, the big moment so near.

Evan cried out and I pushed Amber's shoulders, her instincts knowing, wanting what I wanted for her, her hand and her eager mouth taking Evan's slippery cock as it spurted masses of hot cum, the splatter of it making a mess of her neck and face before she mouthed it fully, her wild moans matching Evan's as she guzzled his cum with ravenous hunger. I kissed Evan hard, my hand on his warm, writhing chest, this cumming of his as wild and pure and free as any I'd ever seen.

We rested for a while, smiling, giggling, delightfully comfortable in the messy, sex-scented splendor of the night. I went downstairs to get drinks for us, leaving the new lovers alone, just as Amber had done for me. When I returned, I heard Amber long before I arrived, her 'I'm being awesomely fucked' noises finding my interested ears way down in the first floor hallway. I went up the stairs with the drinks in my hands, my nudity all goosebumpy as I listened to her. Entering the bedroom, I saw them, Amber on her back with legs in the air, Evan giving it to her deep and hard in the missionary position. Her noises, there in the room, were wild and thrilling. She was clearly loving the hell out of Evan's big cock. I thought about how it sometimes overwhelms me, and I remembered he'd taken viagra tonight, which he never had done before, and I got all tingly watching the muscles in his ass as his big, supercharged cock fucked the shit out of my very best friend.

Amber came numerous times like that, underneath Evan while he fucked her so deeply, his moaning mouth sometimes kissing her, sometimes letting her thrilling noises spew unfettered into the quiet of the room. Three wonderful orgasms, maybe, or maybe even more. I began to wonder if he'd ever stop, but he did slow it down after a while, the two of them kissing so passionately as the fucking became exquisitely unhurried, both of them clearly feeling every bit of the awesomeness of its sultry, leisurely splendor.

"Damn, you two. Get a room, why don't ya."

Amber breathlessly giggled, her lit-up sparkling eyes on Evan's, her hands fondling his head and his hair. "That was...unbelievable. Oh my God," she breathily said, fully meaning it, kissing him again like a full-on lover. His cock, probably still mighty hard, continued to slowly fuck her.

I put the drinks down on my dresser, the desire to drink them nowhere to be seen at the moment.

"On your back, stud," I said, smirking at my seemingly perpetually hard husband. "Your wife wants to fuck that big thing."

Evan smiled, rolled onto his back, his cock reddened, nearly purple, slick with Amber's shine. I straddled him for a cowgirl ride, the thrill of doing it in front of Amber's beautiful horny eyes making me feel all inside-out so quickly. I looked right at her as I brought my hands to my tits, going as full-sexy as I ever have, riding and riding Evan's cock, all the way to a smoldering orgasm that swept into me with a new kind of delicious ease.

Amber brought me a drink, she sipping hers and me sipping mine, with Evan's cock still hard inside me. Amber licked my tit with her liquor-wet tongue, then she kissed me. Never in my life had a moment so decadent seemed so awesomely wondrous.

Not long after, I sixty-nined Amber, letting Evan rest a bit, a drink in his hand, his eyes never leaving us. And it wasn't long after that when I rolled and took Amber with me, giggling, Amber the top of the sixty-nine now, her sweet ass spread on my face right where Evan could well see it. He joined me there, his hands spreading her cheeks, his mouth playing with her asshole, then he was there with his cock, the tip of it finding her pussy. With the best view of such a thing I'd ever had, I watched Evan's cock fuck its way into Amber's extraordinary pussy, my tongue still toying with her clit, Evan's balls right there for mouthing. Amber cried out her joy of it all and Evan and I moaned in agreement with her, this thing called 'threeway' being the most remarkable fun any of us had ever had.

The next day, with Evan at work, I took stock of things. Of course he and I had talked after Amber had gone home, and Amber and I talked on the phone that next morning, but wow, the whirlwind of everything that had happened was spinning my mind into a circular conundrum. I was flat-out confused, moments of clarity tumbling with moments of memory, the awesomest sex ever battling it out with old-fashioned common sense. It didn't surprise me—back when all this was starting I had a feeling I'd struggle with the concept of open marriage.

Being smack-dab in the middle of the holidays, I called my mother, just to hear some 'family news' and hopefully clear my head a little.

"Hi Mom."

"Oh, hi, dear. You're probably mad at me for telling you those things yesterday."

"No, Mom, I'm not. Just wanted to chat. Are you and Dad good?"

"Yes, we're enjoying the smell of cookies in the oven. How are you and Evan?"

"We're good, Mom. We...had...a really nice night."

"Oh, okay. Anything you can tell your old mother about?"

"I think I'd rather hear more about you. Yesterday you said...you thought Dad pursued you because you were...how did you put it...a sexual girl?"

"Oh, did I tell you that? Do you really want to talk about that kind of thing? Your father's...desires?"

"Well, not all of them. There're some things a daughter shouldn't know."

"Yes, maybe," my mother said. "That's up to you. So what are you asking?"

"Just...wondering if he really felt that way about you, way back at the beginning. I was not a sexual girl when I met Evan. I knew the basics, but..."

"What about now?"

"Oh. Now's better, yeah. Way better, especially recently. But...I just wonder...I guess I'll just put this...bluntly. How slutty of a wife does a guy want? Is it all good, or...are there limits, or..."

"Are you afraid there might be? Limits?"

"I don't know."

"Is Evan the jealous type?"

"No, Mom, I don't think so. He's sweet and thoughtful. And smart. He understands things, and accepts them. That's just his usual way of being."

"Sounds like your father. Maybe I'll tell you something, if you promise to not tell your sister. We'll keep this just between you and me."

"Yeah, Mom. Okay."

"I had a relationship with another man, a sexual relationship, when you were...goodness, I guess it was all through your younger years."

"Oh my gosh!"

"Yes. Most people would react just like you did, but...your father knew about it. He and...the man...are friends. We still see him occasionally. He lives down in Florida now."

"Mom, that's...I mean, I'm shocked, but...wow!"

"Shocked, or not shocked? You're sounding strange, dear. Is everything all right with you?"

"Shocked, not shocked, at you and...at me. What's the difference, right? Genetics are fucked up things, aren't they?"

I heard the smile in my mother's voice. "That's the first time you've used that word with me. I like this. I like talking about adult things with you. Your sister's so different. You're my favorite. Is that awful?"

"Ha!" I smiled. "I always wanted to be, so I guess I'm all good now. You know I'm trying to guess who the man is, right?"

"I'll tell you if you want to know. I'm sure he won't mind, now that we're all adults."

"Do I know him?"

"It's Mr. Jackson, dear. Of course your father and I call him Tyrus."

"Mr. Jackson! Oh my God!"

"Handyman, gardener, all around great guy. Right? I hope that's how you remember him."

"Of course! I loved Mr. Jackson! But Mom...you were fucking him? That whole time? That's...so many years!"

"Are you blaming me for having desires? Your father never blamed me. He liked that side of me. Still does, as a matter of fact."

"No, Mom, not blaming, just...you've been amazing me lately. I'm amazed."

"I'll take that as a compliment. It feels good telling you these things. It's good that all this is out there, I think."

"Does Dad think so, too?"

"Yes, he seems to. He might be embarrassed to talk about it, though, because you and Sarah are his girls. But we're all adults now. He's happy about that."

I decided to wait a while before I talked to my sister Sarah; I was having trouble wrapping my head around my parents' hidden life. Before I was born my mother was a rock-n-roll groupie, as pure a slut as one can imagine, and when Sarah and I were children Mom was still at it, though toned down to just two regular men, my dad and the handyman/gardener, a warm-hearted big man who was at our house three or four days a week, it seemed. Dad apparently knew all about it, and I get the feeling there were threeways-a-plenty, apparently necessary to quench my sweet old mother's sexual appetite. How does one chat with their somewhat conservative sister about all that?

Amber called the next day, telling me her best friend from college had called. The friend and another college friend were in town for the holidays, and they were trying to plan a New Year's Eve 'reunion' with three other college friends, at a fancy hotel ballroom where there'd be lots of music and festivities. Amber told me Tommy was invited to go with her, but he'd be the only guy in her group. Amber had the idea that she'd go to the little reunion without him, partying it up with her old friends, and Tommy and Evan could team up to give me my threeway, fucking me silly all night, all the way till next year. It did seem like a perfect plan, but hearing it laid out so suddenly and nonchalantly made me swoon with goosebumps, all of it striking me as exciting and good. It was the moment I realized I truly am my mother's daughter.

"I'll have fun, you'll have lots of fun, it'll be a New Year's Eve to remember," said Amber.

"Yes," I said, wondering if my excitedly thumping heart could be heard right through the phone.

A state of contemplation overtook me, lasting a day or two. Deep thoughts alternating with messy confusion. I suppose you could say that's my normal way of being, but this was different, a psychic stew mixed from disparate things: my new knowledge about my mother and father; a casual phone chat or two with my sister about normal life; and some nice, playful, occasionally deep conversations with Evan; all of it spiced with visions and remembered feelings about Amber and Tommy. So many visions and remembered feelings about them. This was all less than a week old, all of it, everything, and I many times wondered if it had all found a place to live in my brain yet. It was all still exciting and new, my deep thoughts having a hard time keeping up with my messy confusion and my horny excitement. My horniness seemed to effervesce into tastier and tastier yearnings as each hour of each day went by.

With Evan's encouragement, I shopped for a new party dress to wear on New Year's Eve. I knew what I wanted, an uber-sexy vamp dress, one with a slit up the side, perhaps, and certainly lots of cleavage and soft breast movement. No bra for this girl, not on this night, no sir. Tommy had seen me 'all done up' plenty of times over the years, so I wanted to look looser, naughtier, like something he'd maybe dreamt of in the past. Being a horny sex whore for a very old friend is a special kind of kick, let me tell you. My mother's DNA was becoming all whipped up into a lather. Maybe that's what messy confusion is: lathered up DNA.

New Year's Eve knocked on my front door like it was a spirit from A Christmas Carol, but this spirit looked just like Tommy, all done up in yummy pants, a crisply ironed button-up shirt and a sport coat that looked tailored to his deliciously masculine physique. Um, yeah, he looked good. Really good. I'm pretty sure his pants looked so yummy on him because his thick cock was already half hard, just from knocking on my door. I mean our door. Mine and Evan's. Yes, Evan was there, too, dressed just as nicely, but it was Tommy's hand I took, leading him into our living room, where he promptly swept me into his arms and kissed me, right there in front of Evan. I was the happiest whore in the world.