Open to Anything

Story Info
Cassie uses a visual aid to prove her open relationship.
1.9k words
4.38
6.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke and Amy were in disbelief.

"You really have an open relationship with James?" Amy asked again.

"Yes," Cassie repeated patiently. "We've been open for almost six months now. It's been absolutely incredible."

"So you can both have sex with whoever you want?" Brooke was dubious, but there was an undercurrent of curiosity in her question. "And you don't get jealous?"

"Not really," Cassie shrugged. "I know how I make him feel. I'm happy to let him have some fun, especially when I know it's different with me."

"Ok, he might say that it's different with you, but how can you know that for sure?" Amy demanded. "It's not like you have a trustworthy first-hand account for the times he's not with you." Cassie raised her eyebrows meaningfully. "Wait... are you serious? You watch??"

Cassie laughed. "Oh yeah. It's one of my favorite things about our arrangement, actually. It's so fucking hot to see the person you love enjoying and being enjoyed by someone else."

"I don't believe you," Brooke said, praying her friend would take the bait.

"You want proof, huh?"

Brooke wanted to say yes, more than anything, but she was scared her friends would think she was a degenerate if she showed how intrigued she was by this conversation, so all she could do was plead silently that her friend would rise to her challenge.

Cassie turned from Brooke to Amy, both silent but staring, and laughed again. "Sure, I can show you some proof." She picked up her phone and called her boyfriend on FaceTime.

The screen lit up as James answered the call, head resting against a dark headboard and broad shoulders framed against a few haphazard pillows. "Hey," he said, gasping slightly. "How's my baby?"

"Pretty good, but Brooke and Amy are here with me, and they don't believe we're open," Cassie told him. "For some reason, they think I'm making it up."

"That's just because no one can imagine I'd ever be able to share you," James said. "But I know how much you love being shared. I know how much it means to you." James was panting slightly now, and it began to dawn on Brooke why he might be short of breath, why the proof of this FaceTime might be more that just James' testimony. A wicked smirk played on his lips as he grunted slightly and added, "And I know how much you love it when we share together."

"Mmhmm," Cassie agreed. "I think Brooke and Amy really need to be convinced, though. I think it will take a little more than that."

"You want me to prove it, baby?" Cassie nodded. "Alright, then. Allow me. This is Sophie."

With that, James flipped the camera so it was facing away from him, and Cassie, Brooke, and Amy were immediately greeted by a pair of creamy bouncing breasts, glowing gold in the evening sun that streamed through the open window. The breasts were tickled by waves of gleaming chestnut hair, spilling over the sweetly curved neck and shoulders of the beautiful woman riding James' cock. Her head was thrown back and her wet lips were parted, and as they watched, she let out a soft moan.

An incredulous "Oh my god" slipped from Amy's mouth.

"Are they watching?" Sophie panted, hands drifting up instinctively to cover her nipples, seemingly forgetting that there was also a cock slowly, obscenely thrusting in and out of her bare pussy.

"Absolutely," James replied. "She called, just like I said she would. Do you still want to show her how much fun we're having?"

"Oh yeah," Sophie said, stifling a deep groan. James had captured her nipple between his forefinger and thumb and was tugging on it gently.

"Excellent." He cupped his hand and let Sophie's breast bounce in his large palm, slapping softly in time with the rhythm his hips maintained, pushing deep into her over and over and over. "Cass, what do you want to see?"

Brooke turned to see her friend transfixed, eyes absolutely glued to the screen. After a moment, punctuated by Sophie's soft, juddering sighs, Cassie said, "I want to see her doing that."

"Doing what, baby?"

"What you're doing."

"Which part? This part?" James panned down Sophie's soft, smooth stomach to show the shaft of his cock disappearing into her pussy again. He reached between her legs and stroked the neat patch of pubic hair, then slipped two fingers down her slit and pulled her lips up slightly, revealing the gleaming wet on the thick base of his member. A shock of molten heat flashed from the back of Brooke's neck to her own pussy, and she pressed her hand against her mouth.

Cassie gaped at the phone and then shook herself to attention. "No, not that."

"What then, baby?" James asked in teasing tone. "Use your words for me."

"I want..." Cassie cleared her throat. "I want to see her play with her nipples."

"Ohh, well I think we can do that," James said, his voice suddenly hoarse. "Sophie, would you like to play with your nipples for Cassie? Can you touch your boobies for her and play with them while she watches?"

The camera panned back up to Sophie's tousled hair and flushed cheeks. James continued to thrust hard and she nodded. Her fingertips grazed over the swell of her breasts before she grabbed them in handfuls and she teased her nipples with the pads of her forefingers. The stimulation clearly heightened her arousal as she began to increase the speed at which she was bouncing up and down James' rigid cock.

"I cannot believe we're watching this," Brooke breathed. She saw Amy nod out of the corner of her eye, her mouth hanging slightly open.

"Whoa whoa, hang on." It sounded like James was pushing the words out through gritted teeth. The girls watched as his hand slid up Sophie's left thigh and grabbed her waist, fingers dimpling the soft, supple flesh. She whined in protest as he pushed her down, slowing her bucking to a stop, and she ground down onto him, forcing his cock as far into her as it would go. "Sorry, sweetheart, you were about to make me cum and I want to lick you first."

"Mmm, that's fine I guess," Sophie grinned into the camera, hips gyrating slowly. "Let me hold the phone, then."

"Gladly." James handed the phone over and Sophie brought the phone up so that she was looking straight in the camera. "Hi, girls," she cooed. "Cassie, how am I doing?"

"So well," Cassie groaned. "I wish I was there."

"Ooh, I wish you were too," Sophie said. "James has told me all about you. But for now, I'm really enjoying your boyfriend's fat cock. I'm so sad I have to get off of it."

James laughed in the background. "Don't worry, I'll have it back inside you soon enough."

"Thank God." Sophie turn the phone upside down and held it so that the lens was just inches away from her pussy, which was sliding up James' throbbing penis. "Oh Jesus," she moaned. "Fuuuck."

Soon, she was on her back with James between her legs, teasing her lips with his tongue. He glanced up for a moment, looking directly into the camera to give Cassie a grin before he brought his mouth back to Sophie's pussy and licked. His tongue made long, languid strokes up her slit, flattening against her clitoris briefly when he reached the top, and then beginning again, nearly brushing against her asshole each time. Sophie squirmed, clearly craving more, knotting her hands into his hair and pulling him in closer. He continued to eat her, gradually transitioning into shorter, sloppy licks interspersed with a few seconds of clit sucking. Brooke was already overwhelmed with lust at the scene, but the effect of the soft slurping noises took her by surprise; she felt her pussy pulse, aching for attention.

All attention was being lavished on Sophie, though, who again held the phone next to her pussy so that the voyeurs had a clear view of James' tongue swirling around her clitoris. After a particularly long, lingering suck, James moved his attention to Sophie's opening, lengthening his tongue and working it inside her. He pushed in and out a few times, then returned to his gentle assault on her clit, alternating light, fluttering licks with longer wet strokes. Sophie's mewling grew more desperate, but right before it reached a peak, James pulled away.

"Fuck, you taste good," he growled.

Sophie groaned in response, pulling his hand to her dripping pussy. "Please," she begged.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm not going to tease you anymore," James said, taking the phone from her. He turned it around so that the girls could see Sophie, disheveled and sprawled across the bed, eyes burning with unsatisfied lust.

"Cassie, your boyfriend is going to fuck me now," she said. "I need it."

"Yes, please, fucking do it," Cassie begged. "Please."

James tilted the phone so that his thick rod came into view, jutting out proudly over Sophie's naked body. He grasped it with his free hand, stroking it, milking the pearly droplet that appeared at the tip so that it was suspended in the air by a gleaming strand of precum. Bringing his cock to Sophie's pussy, he allowed the droplet to land on her slit, rubbed it in with his pulsing head, and then lightly and repeatedly slapped his shaft against her swollen clit. Sophie moaned, pushing her hips into the air, desperate for more. James' cockhead slipped between her lips and the tip slid inside.

"Oh my fucking God that's fucking heaven," James breathed. He grasped the veiny rod between his thumb and forefinger and steadied it at her entrance. "Are you ready, baby?"

"Yes, yes," Sophie groaned and then sighed as the first few inches slid inside. James gave a few small thrusts, before pulling out almost to his tip, and then slamming as deep into Sophie's pussy as he could go. She clapped a head over her mouth and threw her head back. They were unleashed now, James pounding in and out of her hard and fast. He panned up to show the girls Sophie's bouncing tits, jiggling with each thrust.

"Look at her," he panted. "God she's fucking gorgeous and her pussy is so tight, Cassie, I wish you could feel her, baby, I wish you could make her feel good, too." James was cut off by a groan as Sophie began to rub her clit. "Yes, baby, touch yourself. Play with your pussy while I pound you. I can't wait to feel you cum on my cock." As the frenzy increased, the camera shook, both James and Sophie climaxing at the same time, gasping fuck over and over and James spurted his hot cum inside Sophie as her pussy squeezed around him. As they slowed, James repositioned the camera between Sophie's legs, and he slowly pulled out as the last spurts of semen erupted from his cock, cum dripping from Sophie's hole.

Brooke stared, mouth agape, at the live pornographic scene streaming from Cassie's phone, stunned into utter silence and more aroused than she had ever been. As she came back into her body, she slowly became aware of the dampness between her legs, soaking her shorts, and began to panic — she would never be able to hide this from her friends. But then she heard rustling to her left and looked over to see Amy pulling her hand out from under her skirt...