Opening Things Up

Story Info
Wife Wants To Open Up Marriage.
2.7k words
4.05
11.2k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,078 Followers

I am not sure how I ever agreed to it. I wasn't even sure about what Sue meant when she said she wanted to "open things up." I just did not realize then that what she meant was that she wanted to fuck other people. When it became clear I argued, saying things like "that's just not right" and that "is not how things are supposed to happen", great arguments like that. When she said people weren't meant to be monogamous, I had nothing.

How was I to know if people were "meant" to be a word I wasn't even sure what it actually meant. I really did look it up. I just learned it meant being married to one person at a time: Or having sex with only one person at a time. At a time? Was it a law? A law of Nature?

"Animals don't mate for life. That is a myth," she argued, although I didn't know what that had to do with us. Having sex with other women sounded fine, but I wasn't sure she was talking about me. Sounded like she meant other men. That was her. If I would like sex with other women, which of course I would, I could easily go for that, so why not for her? Sure, okay. Why not?

So if I was okay about my having sex with other people, why would I not be okay for her doing the same? Good point. I had no answer. Before I knew it I was agreeing, although I wasn't sure exactly when that happened, or even how.

The one that finally got me was the 'do you love me enough.' It was the old 'if you loved me unconditionally you would agree' argument. That is the one that pushed it over the top. You can't say, "Well, if you love me enough you would not ask... ". You can never win an argument by answering a question with a question. So I was doomed.

Of course, even though I didn't really know what 'opening things up' meant in the beginning, I found out right away. It meant that at least one of us was going to be able to fuck other people, and I was pretty sure she wasn't talking about me.

So when Sue brought her new friend home to 'meet' me, I was sure it wasn't for high tea. He was anything but effeminate, standing well over six feet and having the shoulders of an NFL linebacker. I do not consider myself small, but compared to him I am Tiny Tim. I knew she hadn't selected him for his artistic temperament. His name, of course, is Rock, as in 'of Gibraltar' and he looked like he is over supplied with testosterone. Absolutely oozing steroids. I should be above trying to find fault, but I didn't think he went to college on an academic scholarship.

My choice was whether to forget what I had always maintained that fidelity was not the most important thing in a marriage, or make an issue of it and tell her I couldn't handle her new openness, the new unconditional aspect of our marriage. Of course, I couldn't very well say everything I have always asserted was crap and now that you want sexual freedom I am against it. What does a person do when the wife he loves wants to "express herself" sexually and open things up? What do you do when your words come back to haunt you and challenge what you said you believed in?

When Sue brought her 'new friend' home I shook hands with him and waited for her to say more. She took him by the hand and said they would be 'out' for a while. I didn't know if 'out' for a while meant "I will see you in the morning" or we are just "going for a cup of coffee." As it turned out, it meant we'll be back at midnight.

When they returned they looked worn out. Her hair was a mess and her dress was wrinkled. Her lipstick was smeared and her chin had a bit of whisker burn. If anyone had just been fucked it was her, so I asked if we could talk. She followed me into the next room and I turned to her after shutting the door.

"So we 're now open and we are fucking other people?" I asked.

"I thought you agreed," Sue said.

"I just want make sure I know what I've agreed to," I said. "Did I consent to you being able to fuck who you want to while I sit home and watch the game?" She said I could get myself a fuck buddy. "Yeah, in a small town I can convince somebody's wife to fuck me without her husband and his posse coming after me with shotguns and pitchforks."

I said it was a lot easier for a woman to attract men to bed than for a married man to come on to women in a small town, whether married or single, and have it be welcomed. "Men are more ready to have affairs than married women in a small-gossip-prone village like this one," I said.

"Why don't you see if Claire wants to have dinner some night?" Sue asked. Claire was a woman I worked with, whose husband was overseas and she was home by herself, probably lonely. "You could drive up to San Luis and have dinner where no one would know you," she said. "Even get a motel."

Claire was a woman I had thought about, that I was crazy about, and who just might be interested. "I know she likes you," she said.

"Yeah, but does she like me 'you're a nice guy,' or does she like me 'I want to be naked next you under the sheets,'" I asked.

"You never know," Sue said, "unless you ask." Of course, she had a point. The wheels began to turn and I began thinking if my wife was going to be fucking Mr. Touchdown, then maybe I should just start looking for a little diversion of my own. If I had agreed to open things up, then I might as well enjoy the opportunity for wide open spaces. If my wife was going to enjoy open range, then why shouldn't I sing Don't Fence Me In, too?

I began thinking of an evening with Claire as a real possibility. What if I did ask to just go for dinner?

What would it hurt to ask? Nothing ventured....

"Okay," I said. "You talked me into it."

The next Monday I thought of it all day at work, but I would not see her, other than a chance to nod and say hello, until walking to the parking lot. What a tortuous eight and a half hours. On the way to my car I saw her ahead of me and I caught up.

"Claire," I said, "you going to the PTA meeting on Friday?" I figured maybe dinner after the meeting would be an easy way to ask for a date. She smiled and said she was going to the meeting, then I asked if she would like to ride together.

"I would," she said with a wonderful smile.

I picked her up that Friday night, and the meeting was long and boring. I asked if she would care to go to dinner after the meeting. "I would," she said, "but I have a babysitter and that would be a pretty late night, but I would love to go to dinner tomorrow." She said it with that very sexy smile. I had put up with the boring meeting just to get to the drive to her house, and my excitement was high because of the dinner plans for the next night.

That night my wife asked how things had gone and I explained everything, enthusiastically telling her all about it. Sue just smiled and nodded her head, clearly pleased.

It actually was fun telling her all about it. Somehow it made us feel closer, which amazed me.

On Saturday, I again I picked Claire up and we went to the next town for dinner. I got a steak and she, of course, got a salad. It always amazes me that when more is available a woman eats lettuce. After dinner I took her for a drive up the coast and we chatted about everything. I realized my wife was right, it did put a satisfied smile on my face to have a new romance lighting my fires of lust. Claire was really sexy and I was feeling like a young man again, feeling my oats, if you will, and thinking about things I hadn't for years.

I parked on a cliff overlooking the ocean and I took her hand and she scooted over on the seat closer. Like teens on a first date we turned to face one another and I kissed her. It was a good kiss and one that lasted for a good long time, the kind you give just before sex.

"Could we go to my house?" she finally said. "The kids are at the babysitter." I could not get the car started fast enough, and within twenty minutes we were parked in front of her house. We went into the house and I waited in the living room and then she called from the bedroom. When I got inside she was sitting on the bed naked, and the smile I got sent me into almost complete rapture. She sat there and was probably the sexiest sight I had ever seen, holding her legs open and apart, leaning back on her hands behind her, smiling seductively, being the woman I had never realized she was, sitting seductively on the edge of her bed and driving me crazy.

I stood gaping like a sailor in a harem and unable to move. "Would you join me?" she asked as if inviting me to take a swim. I began taking off my clothes and she asked if she could help me. I hopped to the bed and she pulled off my pants and helped me out of my underwear. It had to be the least romantic thing in the world for her, but she didn't seem to mind and she slipped under the covers.

I tried to recover my dignity and got in next to her. I still had my socks on and she smiled. Quickly I pulled them off and took her into my arms. "Does Sue know you're here?" she asked wisely.

"Yes," I said as casually as I could. "She suggested it."

"Does she have a friend?" she asked. I simply nodded. "Well good," she said.

I remember back to a night we had Claire and her husband to dinner. Two days before, when I invited them over, I had told her how much I liked her pink outfit I had seen her wear at work. I did think she was positively ravishing in it. Before they arrived I had hoped she would remember and wear it to dinner. I figured it would be a solid indication that she cared and was interested. I had told a friend of mine what I had told her and he said if she wore it I was in. When I opened the door for them and she was wearing that outfit I almost died with a broad smile on my face.

As I pulled her naked body against me in her bed, I remembered that outfit and how good she looked in it, and then I thought about how good she looked out of it, remembering how sexy she was sitting naked waiting on the edge of her bed.

She took hold of my erection and guided it between her legs. I pushed against her puffy lips and slid between them, loving the glove-like feel of her pussy around my cock. Claire was on her back and opened her legs more, almost pulling me into her. I began to push into her steadily, feeling the clench of her pussy tight around my shaft.

I was fucking my coworker just like my wife had suggested, loving the feeling of the wonderful pussy holding my cock. She picked up the pace and arched her back, forcing me deeper into her, squeezing with her pussy muscles and fucking me like I had dreamed about for the two years we had worked together. I reached both hands under her, taking hold of her bottom in each fist, pulling her cheeks apart and pushing myself into her as rapidly as I could.

She began to moan, as an orgasm began in her throat and built as I fucked her as fast as I could. She began to say my name as I pushed deep and quickly into her, thrusting and pulling out nearly all the way before ramming it back in with one motion, pushing hard and shoving her body a few inches each time I went into her.

She began to grunt each time I pushed forward, and her pussy began to belch air with each thrust.

I knew it embarrassed her, but the pleasure she was getting overcame any self-consciousness she may have felt. She started coming and her body stiffened and she began pushing up with her legs. As she came I thought that opening up our marriage was not all that bad. Fucking Claire was better than sitting at home watching a game on the tv. I had, of course thought about sex with her, from the first time I saw her, but I did not think I stood a chance with a married woman from work. I had to thank Sue for the idea, the suggestion I ask Claire out on a date.

The second time I had sex with Claire was at the beach. Her kids were staying overnight with her friends and on Saturday we went to the nude beach and we went early, before people starting coming to the beach. We hiked down at the far end of the cove, what people called the point, and put down our towels and started kissing. Kissing led to exploring, that led to an erection, and that led to entry.

I let her get on top, which she obviously enjoys, and with her knees in the sand she began bouncing on me with an energy that was impressive. My cock was deep in her and she started to actually growl, biting on her lower lip as she pounded on me, forcing my dick deep in her vagina, throwing her head back and almost howling. If anyone had been around they surely would have heard her.

We stayed at the beach all day, and we ended the day as we started, on our towels at the far end of the beach with her again on top and me in heaven.

My wife has been getting closer to her football man and I have gotten even closer to Claire, spending time after work with her in the storeroom, with her panties around her ankles and my hardness deep in her personality.

Our arrangement has moved on to a split and Sue moved in with her linebacker and I moved in with Claire. Claire got a divorce from her husband and Sue and I signed the papers as well. It certainly was a good suggestion that I ask Claire to dinner, and it may be the most significant meal of my life.

We spent a lot of time at the beach after that, by the point, early in the morning, with her on top and me, once again, in heaven. I had been not sure I liked the idea of opening things up, but it has worked out really well, but I don't think it will work out that way again. Claire and I have both decided we don't want to open things up this time around.

We have been together for twenty years now, and I am so thankful I took my ex-wife's advice and asked a fellow worker to have dinner with me. You never know how things will work out, but I wouldn't change a thing. Open things up if you want, but know things might just take a turn you didn't expect.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,078 Followers