All Comments on 'Opening Things Up'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate that you recognized that divorce is the proper path once you stop being a married couple. Still could have been stronger if the husband had some integrity and divorced her sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Written like a travelogue. Wasn't there any emotion among the four people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wrong category. More of a newspaper article about a break up than an erotic story. Agree with others no emotion or character development that pulled me into the story. The sex was not very erotic. Pussy belching doesn’t do anything for me.

ThorlolThorlolover 1 year ago

@Anons Dont forget, the author is a cuck at heart. I believe this is the first story where the man moves on to greener pastures. So a thump up for that! Nevertheless, like always, the characters are robots. But dumb robots. If your argument to a certain topic is "that's just not right" then you already proved your intellect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Animals don't mate for life" was an argument you couldn't overcome? You were stumped by, "If you love me..." Your wife really married a stupid man. Probably good she connected with someone else even though the linebacker will only last as long as she decides to keep him around. Being able to reason and love through emotions makes us better than the animals and saying "if you love me" is the most selfish statement this slut could have made. Marriage is about what I give to you, not what I expect from you. Come on brother, you can't possibly be this dumb! Claire will be temporary too, because she'll quickly discover you're a wimp and kick you to the curb. Pathetic!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Good Story. When you or your wife or both fuck other people it usually won't do your marriage any good. 5 stars, Speaking from experience since I have shared all my women for 50 years. Once they have other dick and enjoy it they realize they can have more on their own without Hubby being the pimp. LOL When the women realize that they can just go to a bar or nightclub by themselves and just smile. They are usually "out of there" in a flash! LOL

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Not much tension. Sort of dull.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

Short, sweet & to the point. Whatever the story lacked, it didn’t interfere with the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...