Operation Urban Blade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott hooked his thumbs under the band of her lace panties and pulled them down to her knees. Chloë brought her legs together to help her panties fall to the floor.

Scott moved his attention from her breasts and started kissing down her stomach. His hands returned to squeezing her ass. He slowly dropped to his knees in front of her.

Scott could see, even in the dark of her bedroom, that her pussy was bare. She had small labia concealed within her mons. Her pussy was wet and open with her excitement.

Scott could smell her sex. She had a sweet, clean scent that he found very exciting. He kissed around the top of her pubic bone, avoiding her pussy for now. He kissed to the edge of her hips and down the side of her thigh. Finally, he pushed her back so that she fell onto the bed.

Chloë jumped as she heard a screeching meow. Her cat, Henri, ran from the room. Scott and Chloë looked at each other in shock and then burst out laughing.

Chloë leaned forward and kissed Scott. "Don't stop," she whispered into his ear. "Things were starting to get interesting."

Scott kissed his way back down to her pubic bone. He moved with his mouth, kissing and licking, down to the right of her mons, to her thigh. He moved across to the same spot on her left thigh and moved up to her mons.

Chloë moved her hands to his hair. She was excited, but his teasing was almost too much.

Her breath caught in her throat as he kissed her pussy for the first time. He kissed it lightly. Then again. He kissed it again, this time darting his tongue into her folds. He could taste her excitement on his tongue.

Scott began working her pussy with his mouth. His hands moved between her ass and her breasts. He would cup and squeeze her ass. Then we would lightly pinch and roll her nipples. Chloë moaned her appreciation to help guide his actions.

Scott began licking and sucking on her clit. Her tiny nub was hard and engorged under his tongue. He moved his right hand to her pussy. Scott slid two fingers into her pussy and curved them up to find that soft spongy flesh. Scott curled his fingers, milking her pussy, while he sucked and swirled his tongue around her clit.

Chloë arched her back, and her body froze in that beautiful agony. Her legs squeezed around Scott's head. He could feel her orgasm as her pussy milked his fingers.

Scott kept his fingers inside her pussy until her orgasm finished. He kissed around her mons and her hips. His left hand was gently massaging her breast.

Scott began kissing his way up Chloë's body. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy. Chloë grabbed his hand and brought his fingers to her mouth. She slowly licked his hand clean of her juices.

Chloë put her hand on Scott's right shoulder and pushed him so that he rolled over onto his back. Then, Chloë moved on top of Scott and straddled his hips.

Chloë winced as she put weight on her scraped knee for the first time. She glanced down to see it was just a scratch. Scott tried to touch her leg, but Chloë grabbed his hand.

"It's nothing."

She kissed him before he could protest. Chloë began kissing his neck and the top of his chest. She moved to drag her tongue across his chest. Her tongue flicked his nipples. She sucked his right nipple. Then she moved her mouth just above his nipple and blew warm air. Scott's nipple became very hard. Chloë sucked the nipple into her warm mouth again.

She moved to give his left nipple the same treatment. Again, Scott could only moan and run his hand through her hair.

Chloë kissed down his stomach. She moved her hands to the band of his boxers and started pulling them down. Scott lifted his hips to help.

Scott's erection sprang from the band of his boxers. His cock had pre-cum smeared on the head from his boxers. A small bead was forming at the tip.

Chloë moved down to kiss his shaft, just beneath the head. She held his cock with one hand. The other moved to his balls. Chloë spread light kisses down his shaft. She started licking when she reached his balls. Her moans joined Scott's as she sucked one testicle gently. Her tongue moved against the skins of his scrotum. Her hand gripped his cock and gently pumped.

Chloë moved her mouth back to the tip of his cock. She kissed the tender frenulum just beneath the head. Scott barely had time to enjoy it as she licked the pre-cum from his glans and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Chloë's tongue moved around the head and teased the frenulum.

She began bobbing slowly on Scott's cock. Chloë was in no hurry to bring Scott to a climax. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, only to kiss the sides or lick his balls. Then she would take his shaft back into her mouth and bob slowly.

Scott could feel his orgasm building. He didn't want to cum in her mouth. Instead, he wanted to feel her pussy around him when he came.

Chloë pulled his cock from her mouth. She moved up to straddle his hips.

"I want this inside me."

Chloë lifted her hips and placed the tip of Scott's cock at her pussy. Then, she raised up and slowly sank onto Scott's dick. Scott and Chloë moaned in mutual pleasure.

Chloë leaned forward and kissed Scott while her hips began to rock slowly. Her hard nipples grazed along his chest. Her hands pressed against his chest as she tried to find the proper leverage. Scott grabbed her hips and moved with her body.

The two kissed passionately as their motion increased. Scott could feel his orgasm building. Chloë tilted her hips slightly forward so her clit would rub on Scott's pubic bone with each rock of her hips.

"Chloë!"

"Come inside me, ma cheri."

Scott's orgasm ripped through his body. Chloë could feel the warmth of his semen filling her pussy. She reached down and quickly rubbed her clit until her orgasm peaked. Her pussy milked Scott's cock for the last moment of his orgasm.

Chloë collapsed onto his chest. She lightly kissed his chest while she gained her breath. Scott was still breathing hard from his orgasm. Chloë's head rose and fell with each of Scott's deep breaths.

"That was unexpected," Chloë quietly said.

"Unexpected but completely wonderful.", Scott replied.

"It was that, too." Chloë giggled and returned to kissing Scott.

Sometime later, Chloë woke to find Scott standing next to the bed.

"Can't you stay?" Chloë asked. Henri, her cat, had chosen this moment to jump back onto the bed. Chloë rubbed Henri's head.

"Regrettably, no. I have to be at a meeting very early tomorrow. But, I would love to take you to lunch, if you are available."

"Of course."

"I'll call you after my meeting."

Scott had been gathering clothing and dressing as they spoke. He stood at the side of her bed, where she sat with her knees pulled to her chest. Scott smiled as he noticed his cum oozing from her pussy.

He leaned in to kiss her.

"I really want to stay. More than you know."

"Go. It's okay. I don't want you to get into trouble with work. Otherwise, you won't have any money to take me to lunch!" Chloë giggled.

Scott kissed her deeply once more. "I cannot wait to see you again."

Scott turned and walked out of her apartment. Chloë watched him go. She fell back into her bed with a massive smile on her face.

On the street, Scott walked six blocks over. A black car waited on the curb. He opened the rear passenger door and sat down. The vehicle began moving before he even closed the door.

"How is your wrist?" Scott asked the driver.

"It's fine. You did a good job of throwing me without making it hurt."

"Who cares about his wrist? How was the sex?" Josette asked from beside Scott. "I want all of the details."

"You can read the report as soon as I finish writing it."

"That's not fair. You know the good stuff never gets put into the reports."

"Life is a mystery, Josette. Your questions are on the verge of spoiling a perfectly good adventure."

Josette pouted for the rest of their brief ride.

12