Opportunity with Leslie

Story Info
Wife's friend seduction works.
1.6k words
4.14
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe how good my dick felt as it plowed into Leslie from behind as she was bent over her kitchen table. Her voice making the experience hotter as she said how it good it felt to have me inside of her after all of this time, asking me how much I liked fucking my wife's best friend pussy, how her pussy wanted me like this for years. I continued to thrust away at her, her placing her hands on the wall to brace herself. When she turned and looked at me telling me to cum inside of her we both let go with an incredible mutual orgasm.

Going back to earlier today Leslie was standing in her kitchen in a white tee shirt and panties, the shirt coming down to above her crotch giving me a view of her panties. I was visiting Leslie with my wife Cherie, but Cherie had to leave early in the day and I was going a different way for business thus the need for two cars.

When I came back to the apartment after saying goodbye to Cherie my eyes bugged out of my head when I saw Leslie standing in her kitchen in the outfit mentioned above. She was in the kitchen asking if I wanted coffee, when she stretched to reach into the cabinet I got a full view of her panty covered ass.

After handing me my coffee she leaned back into the counter this time giving me a full view of her panty covered front. I was dying, Leslie noticed my excitement in my shorts. She smiled as I moved to her, pinning her against the wall while kissing her passionately. She returned all kisses dropping to her knees pulling out my dick and in one motion took me into her mouth while never breaking eye contact. Her mouth felt better than I could have ever imagined. She used her tongue to lick me from top to bottom each time taking the head into her mouth. I was not going to last long, she placed my hands on the side of her head taking me as deep as possible as I started to thrust in and out of her mouth with her saying she wanted all of my cum down her throat. I started cumming and did not stop until she had swallowed every last drop her last locked into mine.

I pulled her to her feet, pushed her back onto the table, sliding her panties down to her ankles giving me a view of her blond pussy hairs shaped into a triangle. I buried my face between her legs, eating her with passion. Her hands and legs eventually pulled my face tightly to her pussy as she started the first of several orgasms.

I turned her around giving me access to her pussy from behind and entered her quickly. She gasped telling me to fuck her hard which we did for several minutes until we came together.

Leslie turned to face me letting her panties fall to the floor while taking off her tee shirt to give me a view of her naked body. We kissed passionately asking me to follow her to the bedroom where she asked me to select from her lingerie drawer what I wanted to see her model. Leslie had a nice collection, I chose a garter belt, thong that was barely there and matching bra. She smiled as she took my selection from my hand.

Watching her dress was erotic. She slid her legs into stocking, attached the garter, pulled the thong on, mentioning that when she wears this thong she is usually shaved bare, finally attaching the bra. Les looked as sexy as ever and my dick was almost standing at attention as she made her way to the bed.

She climbed on top of me as we started kissing, exploring each other with our mouths and tongues, she moved her thong covered pussy to my mouth using her hands to support herself on the wall telling me to lick away. Sliding her thong aside to give better access to my tongue, it explored her pussy, it tasted incredible. Her moaning and telling me to eat her like candy was adding to the excitement, Les shuttered and started to cum, I continued my assault between her legs as she was hit with another orgasm.

Les removed herself from my face, slowly sliding down to where my dick head could feel her inviting pussy, her pussy lips spread as it met the top of dick and she slowly let me enter her until we bottomed out. We kissed saying this felt as good as she could remember and wanted to do this several more times today. Les sat up and started to ride me, we got in sync as she grabbed my fingers and started sucking away not breaking eye contact. She bent forward and kissed me telling me she wanted me to finish in her mouth. Replacing her pussy with her mouth she inhaled my dick and started her suction. She could suck a golf ball through a hose and soon my cum was back in her mouth. Leslie looked at me as she showed me her swallowing my cum. It was an incredible view.

We held each other kissing a few times as we were both saying this took too long to happen as we both wanted each other going back to our college days. She admitted that when she knew we would be alone today she was going to seduce me and that I was much easier than expected. I told her that when I saw her in her tee shirt and panties I was pretty much done and that any resolve was gone. We kissed several more times continuing to cuddle.

Leslie got up from the bed, removed her bra and thong standing in just a garter and stockings, I continued to admire the view as she asked if I wanted a wardrobe change, I said surprise me. She picked something from the drawer and headed to her bathroom. I was very interested in her choice.

Leslie stood in the bathroom doorway looking as sexy as fuck. She had on a one piece bodysuit beige on color that left nothing to the imagination. Low cut to show off her breasts, high cut in the crotch and a g-string back. She apologized for not being bare down there, I told her I liked the way her hair looked, she smiled asking how much. I walked to her pulled her tight with my hands down to her bare ass checks, she asked me what I wanted to do with her. I had a few things cross my mind.

I picked her stockings off of the floor and led to the living room, finding a chair. I bent her over the back of the chair taking her hands using the stockings and tied each one to the arms of the chair. Standing behind her I played with the g-string that was between her ass cheeks as well as ran my hands down between her legs stopping to play with her pussy lips. She was groaning and squirming, asking me to continue what I was doing. I then moved to her front, lifted her head and guided my dick into her warm mouth. She offered no resistance as I slowly started to fuck her mouth. She had an incredible mouth and I was getting the chance to explore every inch. I continued to take her mouth until I came again.

Stepping behind her admiring her ass split by the g string, I smacked her ass with my bare hand, she asked me to do it again which I did a few more times then moved my hand to between her legs playing with her pussy until she started to shake on my bare hand.

Untying her we moved to her couch. Leslie sat on my lap as we kissed asking if I was hungry as she said had the perfect thing for lunch. She emerged from the kitchen wearing whipped cream on her breasts and pubic hairs. I did not need an invite as she sat on the kitchen table spreading her legs wide for me to get a view of her pussy covered with whipped cream. I licked the sweetness off of her breasts, that sat in the chair facing my delicious meal. Taking my time I removed all of the whipped cream then went to work on her with my tongue and fingers. Eventually getting 3 fingers inside of her while licking her clit as well. She was moaning loudly, telling me to make her cum, she wanted to cum on my tongue. I continued until I felt her shudder and shake with an almost violent climax.

Standing up we kissed my dick semi hard which was shocking, but it had a nice warm place it wanted to be and Leslie took her hand and started rubbing my dick on her pussy lips. Eventually she was able to guide my almost hard dick back inside her. I placed my hands on her ass and she wrapped her legs around my ass pulling me deeper with each thrust. We were looking into each other's eyes both realizing there was no way we were going to cum, but it felt too good for us to stop. With our lips locked somehow we orgasmed together.

We were exhausted and made our way to her bed where we slept for a few hours. Waking up I realized I had to get going, Leslie asked me if I was up for one more round, I declined as I was sure I had nothing left. She asked if I was willing to do this again.

We made plans for a date in the future.

That is another story.