Opposites are Best Lovers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry rushed up into the ring to embrace me. Blood and sweat got on him and his dress, but he didn't care. We looked down at what remained of Cliff and he was twitching on the canvas. My giant cock was pushing up against Terry, oozing pre-cum on his dress. He hugged me more passionately and lovingly than he ever had before.

He was crying, more in relief than anything else. I noticed the other eight or so boxers were still ringside and intently watching us. Terry looked over at them, then looked up at my battered face, and started unbuttoning his dress, removing it to expose the little sexy girl-like body. His little penis was very hard and his nipples were hard and sticking out too. Terry looked back at the enthralled audience, then directly into my eyes and said...

"Kelly, I really want to suck you off and I want them to watch me do it and show them what a manly stud you really are."

He went down to his knees and rubbed his face all over my now super smelly cock and balls. He lost himself completely. We rotated each other slightly to give the guys gathered around the ring a better view. They were transfixed. I flexed for them as Terry sucked me off. I got the feeling that some of the guys wished they were in Terry's place, and they weren't even gay. I forgot about my injuries and pain. Terry paused, looked over at poor Cliff, and talking loud enough for everyone to hear, proclaimed, "I loved watching your big powerful fists completely blow Cliff up."

Terry had one hand on my enormous cock, pumping it, his other hand was cupping and massaging my big heavy balls, his mouth was stuffed with my big cock head and he was sucking hard. Then he moved his hand back underneath my heavy balls and I felt his finger massage and then penetrate my ass, gently rubbing my prostate gland. He was sucking much harder now, moaning and whimpering as if he would die without it. I completely lost control, exploding all over Terry, instinctively pumping my hips and jerking Terry around with each thrust. Guys were saying "Oh my God!" The cum was spurting out everywhere, and Terry purposefully aimed a few ropes so they would land with a splat all over Cliff, who was still planted into the canvas and twitching.

I noticed guys were jacking themselves off as Terry, still on his knees, put on a sexy cum eating show for them. They all came within several minutes. I could tell that Terry loved how he excited them. He definitely enjoyed public sex and driving them crazy. He also wanted to encourage my new-found desire to show off in public. Here we were, a loving couple, both getting off on people watched us.

Afterwards everyone was in a somewhat stunned state. Terry put his dress back on, over his still cum soaked little body, and then helped me from the ring. My adrenaline had tapered off and so my pain increased. I was exhausted and beat up. I could still feel the sting of Cliff's powerful fists along with the subsequent throbbing pain.

Terry helped me back to my locker as the guys tended to Cliff. They couldn't believe the carnage Cliff suffered and called an ambulance to transport him to the hospital. I put my gym warm ups back on and we returned home, together, more in need of each other than ever.

As we left one of the guys came over and said, "Thanks to you that arrogant bully will never fuck up another guy. I'm glad you took him out and he's done for good."

"So he's destroyed guys before?"

"Oh yeah, he targeted big muscular guys, and you were the biggest of all."

From this day forward Terry looked at me differently, more in awe, respect, and love than ever before. In addition, his lust for me shifted to a new gear. When we got back he helped walk me up to my apartment. He helped me remove my cloths, which had blood stains all over them. And then hugged me, moaning lovingly, and rubbing his face on my chest.

I was feeling weak and so vulnerable now, hugged Terry hard, and said, "Going through an ordeal like that, when I thought he might kill me with his fists, I came to appreciate what we have, and how precious you are to me."

Terry got emotion with my honest and loving admission and began to cry tears on my chest, and meekly responded, "Kelly, for a while I thought he was going to beat you to death, and in my distress I knew my love for you was stronger than I ever imagined."

Then he helped me recline on the couch as he tended to my wounds. He noticed all the blood splatter on my body and asked if that was Cliff's. I said that most of it probably was. He got distracted a few times, glancing at my giant semi-hard cock lying over my hip. After cleaning my wounds he took me to the shower and as we bathed together he washed me tenderly. I was exhausted, bruised up, my face was swollen and cut up, and I had a fat lip. It could have been a lot worse if Terry hadn't distracted him.

Terry got very loving soaping me down with his delicate little hands. He was whimpering and I was leaning my head up against the shower wall, resting it on my forehead, enjoying his loving touch all over my bruised muscles, and everywhere else. Then, standing at my side, he had one hand washing my giant cock and balls, and the other hand washing my butt and asshole. It was at that point that I felt Terry's tiny penis humping the side of my big thigh as he leaned his little body against mine under the warm spray of the water, and he whispered...

"I like how you got all turned on pounding Cliff with your big fists, it was almost a sexual act, two big, sweaty, and smelly musclemen up against each other like that, one thoroughly dominating the other."

Terry humped faster and faster on my soaped up thigh, then squirted little jets of clear gel on me, moaning like a girl. He held me tight and said, "I love you, I really do."

"I love you too Terry, you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

We went to bed and collapsed into each others arms and drifted into a deep and serine sleep...

12