Options

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got two options husband ... option 1 is to take me home and continue how we have been going ... or option 2 is to take your horny, tipsy wife out to the car and fuck her in the parking lot." She moved a little closer to me as she finished giving me my options. I had been paying for the drinks as we went, so I slipped her panties into my pocket, took her hand, and led her to the front door.

Basically, dragging her along in her heels and tipsy state with my lust growing.

The lot was dark, and we had parked near the back of it. I pressed her up against the back door of her Rav and kissed her. Not gentle. Not loving. But a hungry I'm going to fuck you senseless kiss.

She responded with the same intensity.

She pushed me away and looked into my eyes, the best she could in the dark. She just stared at me, her right hand in the middle of my chest gently pushing me back.

We held that position for a minute, she leaned in and starting to kiss me again while her hands went to my pants. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped me, gave a quick look around and squatted down before me. She didn't kneel, we were in gravel. She pulled my cock from my pants and underwear and practically swallowed me whole in the parking lot.

Kari has always been generous with giving me head, but it was normally a pre-cursor to sex, and she wouldn't take me to completion, which I never minded, except for those few occasions when she was really turned on and wanted more. I stood there watching for people as she worked me deeper into her throat and worked me faster and faster. I could feel the urge coming. She just kept swallowing me and sucking harder, she swallowed as I released into her mouth. She milked me as I recovered from her attention and she did a great job in keeping me hard.

I reached own and pulled her up, kissed her deeply and then turned her around. Pushing her against the car, I pulled up her dress as she arched her back offering herself to me. Damn how I have missed that wet warm hole of hers. I sank almost to the hilt in my first push. A low moan escaped her lips as I pushed deeper into her. Her hands were against the back of the small SUV, and she pushed back onto my cock.

My hands gripped her slim hips and I pounded her.

I pounded her hard, causing her to rise onto her tiptoes and those spiked heels to come off the ground.

I kept slamming my all into her, hearing her grunt from the force of each impact. I was taking nine weeks of frustration, hate, anger, shame, self-doubt, sexual tension out on her right in that parking lot. She was getting louder with each thrust; her yelps were audible more than a few feet from the car as were my grunts. I no longer cared if anyone saw us, I was reclaiming that pussy as my own. It was about regaining what she had given away. She gave into my lust and had a shuddering climax that caused her knees to buckle and for her to go slack in my grip. I didn't slow my assault on her. I moved into her pushing her more into the rear of the car and kept pounding into her. Her grunts and squeals were no longer coherent, she was just muttering gibberish as I kept the rhythm and force. I could feel it coming, building inside of me and knew I wouldn't last long.

By the time I came, her body was quivering like she was experiencing multiple orgasms one right after the other, the front of her body was shoved up against the car and she was just trying to keep upright. With one last shove I let loose inside of her with a series of grunts. I shot volley after volley inside of her, marking her as mine again. I pulled her body to me and just held her tightly as we both came down from our sexual high. Sweat was rolling down from my face, as she turned and held onto my neck and our faces were so close that we shared each other's breath as we panted trying to recover from our tryst.

"Damn Dean!" was all Kari could get out.

I pulled up my pants and redid my buckle and zipper as she straightened out her dress. I shoved her back up against the car with a hungry kiss and ground my body into hers.

"I need to get you back to your house." I said still recovering and growing hard again.

The ride was quiet with each of us sneaking glances at the other and big goofy grins plastered on our faces.

As we arrived back at her house, we started kissing with an urgency we haven't had in years, through the door and into the living room, onto the couch and then onto the floor. In no time we were naked rolling around on the floor. I reached down to find her soaking wet and ready again, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me hard.

I laid her out on the couch, and just stared at that perfect tight body. My lust grew, I controlled it for so long that I didn't want to anymore.

We fucked.

I fucked her harder than I ever had before.

I was reclaiming my woman.

We went doggy, missionary and she rode me like a rodeo star. I lost count how many times she orgasmed, and I knew I had cum three times as the night turned into morning.

We dozed off sometime around 4am cuddled on the couch, only to be awoken by the sun shining into the window.

Week 10:

Sunday:

Kari asked me to get our queen sized guest air mattress and set it up downstairs while she grabbed some bedding for it, I loved watching that naked ass bounce and move as she found what she was looking for. After we had made the bed, we laid there for a long time just holding each other pressing our naked bodies together.

"I think you should accept that job." She just came out with it. She mentioned that she had already talked with the insurance billing company she worked for and they had no issues with her relocating since she was 100% remote anyways.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely. I think your right that we need to go someplace else and start fresh ... a new place ... a new us."

I pulled her up against me, kissed her and rolled her over onto her back. We made love for the first time in a long time that Sunday afternoon.

We went together to get JT and share the news of moving with him.

Monday & Tuesday:

I officially accepted the job and Kari and I started our move planning. Sex was abundant and freely given over those days.

Wednesday: Session 9 (both of us)

At counseling we shared our decision with Mrs. Watson and spent a large part of the time coming up with a new plan for keeping ourselves righted in this new adventure. One of the ideas was to create an agreement between us on how we would be moving forward for both the near term and for the long game. In our first stab, we came up with eight rules for us to follow:

  1. We renew our vows before we leave.

  2. I chase her and try to win her love every day.

  3. She works every day to put that sparkle back into my eyes.

  4. No lies.

  5. When I fail to be the man she needs, she tells me.

  6. When she fails to be the woman I need, I tell her.

  7. We have more children when we feel it's time.

  8. We continue counseling for at least 1 year.

That was the highlight of our session and we worked on it the majority of it with guidance from Mrs. Watson.

The following weeks:

We continued the sessions each week, we even extended them through our leave date and diligently worked on the homework Mrs. Watson gave us. Kari and I both found ourselves opening up more to each other than we had ever had before. I learned so much more about the way she thinks, her needs and insecurities; I also learned how to read her moods better, how not to play into them and how to relieve her insecurities or at least open a conversation up about them. Kari also learned how to show her respect for me and my place in the family better and how to relieve my fears, she learned how to open a conversation on difficult topics and I of course had to learn how to not respond to them emotionally.

We discussed how to rebuild trust, Kari freely gave me all her non-work passwords, email and social media, and the code to her phone with permission to check anytime I wanted as well as we added a location app to each phone. I responded likewise, knowing it would force me to pay attention to my own gate and make sure I don't let a fox into my coop.

We put both the house and lake property up for sale and sold them along with the trailer and did some remote new house hunting with my company's appointed real estate agent.

Was it perfect? No! Not even close, we fought. The difference was that we set up a time to discuss it, it also helped that we both assumed 'positive intent', meaning that we tried to assume that what was said or done was not to injure or hurt the other. Over time, we became better at reading each other and quit walking on eggshells being afraid to hurt the other. Our openness and relationship grew exponentially and by the time we had our small intimate vow renewal at the lake, we were more comfortable as a couple and a family.

I never did go back into her bedroom other than to help pack and to take the mattress, bedframe, bedspring to the dump, and just because, the head & foot boards went with it. We ordered a new set to be delivered to our new house we picked out on a short trip to house hunt a week earlier.

"Well Jim, that's pretty much it ... Mrs. Watson gave us your name after her research, and we reached out as soon as we were settled."

"Dean, ok ... ahh ... thank you for such a detailed ... uhm, graphic and honest sharing of your story and I'll be meeting Kari next week one on one and getting her view on the situation. It sounds as though you guys have made great progress and I'm excited to keep working with you for the next year." The counselor replied not sure what he had gotten himself into accepting this new family, one thing he figured was that the next year would be interesting. Dean stood and shook his hand and headed out to his truck to go home to his sexy wife and a happy 6-year-old who couldn't wait for Daddy to get home.