Oral Fantasy

Story Info
The Blowjob Chronicles. A fan's fantasy about my cock.
1.5k words
4.79
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a website up for a while where I posted my erotic stories. Sadly, it got hacked and I lost many of the stories, having written them only inside of the website.

I have now joined Literotica and am posting the stories I had copies of on my computer, recreating some of the stories I lost, and writing new ones.

I had one ardent fan from somewhere in the Midwest who loved my stories and wanted badly to meet me in person and play. Below is from an email he sent me:

Mr. Peter Goode!!

My long-time favorite fantasy! I hope you have been doing great and receiving amazing service regularly. My mouth salivates at the pictures of your incredibly suckable cock. The beautiful head and perfectly sized shaft for an hours-long session of pleasure. I have enjoyed dozens of hours (if not more) of thinking about pleasuring you. It is crazy for me when I think of all the times I have cum thinking about pleasuring you well enough to earn your load of cum. You've made me cum at least 50x and I have yet to bring you the same pleasure. While I'm thankful for all those times I was able to fantasize about you, if I could pleasure you one time and feel you unload into my mouth it would be equal to 1000 of my own orgasms.

Here is a scenario I've often pleasured myself with:

I have invited you to my hotel room to view a special presentation. You know I have been coming to town for a couple years on business and the only deal I have never closed is my lips around your cock. I've asked each time and you have always said no. You have enjoyed watching me ask. You have enjoyed hearing me plead with you. There is something you enjoy about knowing I negotiate millions of dollars with executives regularly, but I become completely submissive when you are around and I have yet to convince you I should get to feel your cock between my lips.

You think this trip will be no different. You'll swing by, I'll basically resort to begging, and you'll politely decline. I open the door to my room with a smile. I'm clad in just a white undershirt and athletic shorts. You are wearing thin grey sweatpants and no underwear. You wanted me to be able to see the outlines of what you were never planning on letting me have.

I thank you for coming and motion you to sit on the small sofa in the front room. I sit next to you with my laptop. I prepared a short presentation to show you. I set the laptop onto your lap and tell you I want you to have the direct view. You seem a little annoyed but find the whole scene comical so you're willing to play along.

I begin using the laptop touchpad to open the presentation. You realize for me to do this while the computer is in on your lap, I have to rest my forearm on your thigh and my hand is very close to your crotch while my fingers work the touchpad. The first slide shows up on the screen, "Your Cock, My Mouth" you chuckle. I begin with the history of our knowing each other. As I move through the first few slides, my hand begins to brush against your cock as it works the presentation. I softly, slowly have my hand barely making contact with your cock through your sweatpants, but it's apparent, and it feels pleasant.

I get to the Excellence in Service slide which is a 7-minute video showcasing the perfect blowjob techniques. I push play and the video begins. You are aroused by the video and you realize even though I'm not doing anything with the presentation, my hand is still moving on your cock. It's much more deliberate now. In fact, you're firming up and it's not the side of my hand anymore, it's my palm rubbing you through your pants. You want it to continue but you're growing uncomfortable having to keep your legs together to hold the laptop steady.

I notice you want to adjust yourself but can't because the laptop. Can I adjust you? I reach into the band of your sweatpants and adjust your cock a bit to the right and ask if that's good. You tell me more. I love how hot and soft it feels. You love how my fingertips are softly caressing you while I slowly adjust your stiffening cock.

Oops, the battery is getting low. I stand up and set the laptop where I was sitting on the sofa and get the power cord. The closest plug is in the wall right next to your side of the little 2-seater sofa. I plug the cord into the laptop which is halfway through an amazing blow job video that you can't take your eyes off of. Now to plug the cord into the wall, I get on my knees right between your legs and as I'm reaching to the outlet my face lowers into your lap. You feel my mouth touch your shaft and I exhale warm breath. You wish you felt it without the sweatpants in the way, though. I keep fiddling with the outlet, giving me some extra time to keep my lips touching your cock.

Instinctively, you drop a hand onto my head, "this feels good", you say and my lips find your sweatpants-covered sensitive cock head. I just have to close the deal. I keep my lips touching your cock and I innocently ask a question, "think it would feel better if you took off the sweatpants?"

You don't reply, you just lower them until your cock springs out and you guide my mouth to it. I softly place my parted lips on the tip and let the tip of my tongue connect with the precum at the slit. I pull your pants all the way down and bring my fingertips up your thighs to your balls while I slowly push my way down your cock, taking it in centimeter by centimeter.

This has been years in the making. I have fantasized about this nonstop and finally I positioned myself to my knees between your legs and have your cock leaking precum onto my tongue. I have to focus 100% on bringing you the perfect pleasure. If I think about myself at all in this position, I'm likely to start cumming even though I'm not touching myself. I listen to your noises to clue me in on exactly what to do. I'm in tune with your pleasure. Moving slowly up and down, alternating suction, fingers caressing. My tongue is exploring every skin cell, trying to bring each one a beautifully soft & warm experience. I'm taking all the time in the world. This is supposed to last for hours.

I use my hands to massage your hard cock while my lips make contact with your balls. My tongue laps at your testicles, hopefully stimulating them to make even more cum to share later. Kissing, licking, lightly sucking your balls and alternating to your cock goes for at least a half an hour. You scoot forward on the sofa and put your feet up on the coffee table behind me. I understand.

I let my mouth wander from the soft skin of your scrotum to the even softer skin behind. I put the tip of my tongue right behind your balls and draw it back toward your ass. This isn't something you always do, but in the moment you're feeling years of my desire to be submissive to you and you are enjoying my mouth enough to let me continue. I place my tongue flatly on your ass and it feels so soft and wet, you love it. Next you feel my lips connect and my tongue start working. It's as if I'm making out with your ass while my hands continue to massage your cock.

I know that the time is nearing. The final results of this session are not to be delayed longer, but enjoyed at their climax. I spend a few minutes in what can only be described as pure cock worship before you tell me it's coming. I cradle your cock with my tongue to feel it begin pulsing, and feel that first volley of your cum shooting into my mouth. I move my lips too just around your head and let my tongue caress the soft spot at the bottom of your cockhead as I receive each subsequent shot of your cum.

I can't imagine a better time in my life. I nurse for a bit longer. I love to feel it soften in my mouth. I plant several thank you kisses everywhere. After you dress you tell me to let you know when I have another "presentation" for you. I can't wait to get your cock in my mouth again.