All Comments on 'Orc Bait'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 11 years ago
Evil Witch

Couldn't even give the girl a lube spell for her ass?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 11 years ago

I was shocked, aroused and laughed at the ending! Talk about a tag team! She didnt even get a chance to tag out. Funny read ;)

pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago

A bit too much of a D&D clone for my taste, but well written all the same.

HotRaquelHotRaquelabout 11 years ago
HOT !!

Hot story !!! For sure a favorite ! ... "Lube spell for her ass" ha ha - funny !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Amazing story. Glad I read it and hope to read more!

menatvmenatvabout 11 years ago
Nicely done!

Very hot!

Haven't read too many (well written) D&D type stories on here. This was great! I imagined myself as the poor female Ranger having to endure all of that. Darnit, second time this week an attractive witch had their way with me! ;) Anyway, this was very hot and erotic and hit a lot of erotic buttons with me. Would love to hear more..maybe our poor Ranger continues to get into trouble by trying to get revenge on our half elven magic user.

Great stuff...hope you continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

Shocking but well written! Please write more :) Maybe bring back her lover and make a love triangle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Old version

I read the old version of this story involving the wargs and troll...any chance you feel up to sharing that again? THAT was a marvellous story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Infinitely too much anal for my liking, meaning I skimmed over or skipped probably half of the story, but beyond that it was fairly enjoyable.

I've not read the other parts yet, but I hope little Rohme doesn't hold her grudge to the point where she does exact her revenge on Aerowyn. It was Rohme's own fault more-or-less anyway since Aerowyn just wanted to peacefully split the bounty in the first place, so it would be saddening to see Aerowyn have to suffer relatively undeservedly.

sick_polnarefsick_polnarefover 5 years ago
Awesome

Very funny and super hot. I loved our heroine getting passed around, and the comedy at the end was just nice.

OliegatorOliegatorabout 2 years ago

It took me awhile to finish reading this story because I'd have to stop and finish myself ;]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous