All Comments on 'Orc Ch. 03'

by grey42

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
bad_girl69bad_girl69over 14 years ago
Awwwwwww

she left the orc?? Thats not nice! Misty better get her butt back to the Orc. He seems so nice and sweet, and wanting to treat her nicely.

Im so glad you decided to post another chapter. It was a long time to wait though. Please try to post another chapter right away--and no more waiting almost like a year..lol.

You did a great job with this chapter. Cant wait for the next one.

ScarletKScarletKover 14 years ago
Bummer

It's strange that I wanted Mindy to stay with the man/beast dude since it wasn't really her choice to be with him in the first place, but I did. Fact: her previous boyfriends will never be enough for her ever again! Entertaining story indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ahh!

Very intriguing. Thanks for the read. There seems to be a lot more to this story though. I hope we get another chapter soon! :)

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
Please continue

Interesting twist. I'm surprised that Misty left and that he didn't force her to be with him. I was touched by the tender way he requested her to "stay." Savage gentleman indeed. I can't wait to find out if they end up together and how they will make it work. How will they communicate with each other? What will their children look like if they have any? Thanks for writing. I hope you can post the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hmm

I really enjoyed this I just think there should be a new chapter because it seems like it just sorta ends in the middle of the story

ShalysiaJixShalysiaJixabout 14 years ago
Awww no!

Please please please get Misty back to the Orc! It was a fantastic story, really good, write more! Such a sweet background story, I like the "Stay". Come on dude, please? ;)

myass_yourhandmyass_yourhandabout 14 years ago
COME ON!

I know you aren't going to let it end like this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The End!?!?

Enjoyed it so much.... That can't possibly be the end of the story, can it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"Stay...." and write more, please.

I have never, ever left a comment before yet I had to after reading your submissions. You are amazing and very talented. Have you ever considered writing a book??

Please continue to write more chapters of this intriguing world you have created and the characters that are becoming more complex.

Thank you.

Arisan_MaruArisan_Marualmost 14 years ago
wow!

i really liked this story, i wasnt expecting another chapter to this story but please you really ought to update and right more chapters i love the relationship between the two and i really want to see misty coming back to the orc and also to find out more about the orc.

hope you update soon and excellent job!

lipsnhips76lipsnhips76over 13 years ago
First comment ever...

...I love this story and hope you continue to write. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
... More...?

I think I honestly want to see what happens next in the story. How she finds her way home. If the orc finds her again, and if he drags her back or sadly points the way back to her village. If she goes back changed, more aggressive or more drawn to silence. And... if she goes back. Seriously, you really should write more. I'll check up every now and then. Which is something I honestly don't usually do. As is commenting. Actually, first comment ever. Please... More...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
End?

Wow, I've never read more than the first chapter of one of these... but I'm actually loving the STORY! Loving the loving, too, obviously. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!

It has been so long since a story captured my attention like this one has. You have an AMAZING gift with words and can draw the reader into the pages effortlessly. I sympathyz with the orc, fight his own needs to please this taciturn girl he wants so baddly. Please, please, please tell me there will be more of this engaging tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The end?

I'm actually enjoying this story - a lot. Typically I can't get through the first few paragraphs. If this is the end of the story it was done very well, if not... nice cliff hanger. I'd love for there to be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please don't stop!

Please please don't stop, i really wish to know more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesomeness

very entertaining, sympathy for both characters is very strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please....

write another chapter. I seldom read in this category, but this story caught my interest and I want more. Well written and sweet. I want Misty and the orc to be together. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep going...

I want to read the real Orc Ch. 4!!! keep up with the writing, it's wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Favorite

This is a tale I liked a long time ago. I have a thing for orc stories and usually their very...amusing. this tho. so much passion, so much tale. I want to see the orc happy somehow. it seems sad how races miscommunicate so much and I want to see the orc get the girl. you know?

roninbearroninbearover 12 years ago
Awww :/

I wanted a happy ending for the orc :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What in the world??

No way, why did it end like that!! It was getting sooo good just to end heart brokenly!! Please write more to this!!!!!?!!

From: SNJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

This is such a good cliff hanger but you have to continue the story or it's just an unhappy ending, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wait what?

My heart just broke for him. Poor orc man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I feel sad for the orc. Clearly it wasn't only about sex for him. She should have stayed. After all she kept remembering how much her life sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aww.

Very sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why are we still waiting!

Are you still reading these comments grey42? If you are, can you please tell us if you're ever going to write a Chapter 4? This story is a favourite of mine, and I would so love it if you did carry on with it. Come On! It's been what? 2009 since Chapter 3. Please, Please let us know one way or another. :)

TheNaughtyKTheNaughtyKover 10 years ago
Drag her back into his den!

I hope she turns around and realises its better with him than with her old life. PLEASE make a chapter 4! I'm begging you~

oh yeah, great writing! Awesome story :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing ending

Really disappointed by how you decided to end this. Why build sympathy and affection for the Orc just to knock him back at the end? You never even give him a name. I read this and the first episodes with enjoyment but the ending totally spoiled It for me. I'm sorry I read it now and I won't be reading any more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm a fan

I love this series / Better word for it. It's a big favourite of mine, I do hope one day you pick it up again, or we find out what happened to the Orc, Or Misty. Thank you for creating something so amazing any way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OH...MY...GOD! :)

It's finally happening. ORC Ch. 4 is on its way! IN 2 WEEKS! THANKYOU, THANKYOU! A BIG FAT THANKYOU! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Got to keep reading!!

Chapter 4 is calling to me! I'm hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WHY AM I SO SAD!!!! NO! GO BACK TO HIM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is such a good story, and very hot! 5 stars! I almost said "Noooooo!" aloud at the end, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous