All Comments on 'Orc Ch. 04'

by grey42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiabout 10 years ago
I remember this story ^_^

Very cute, lusty, feisty, fun. Some it feels, in essence, that Misty and this orc are the very reason to try to leap onto and topple any Scot, male or female. ;)

I'll probably be rereading again from the start, but this new chapter is an easy favorite just for the nostalgia. If you feel the itch to add more down the road, by all means!

Thank you for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It!

So glad you're back. And, the chapter is a good one, it feels like you've never been away. Please, don't make us wait too long for chapter 5. I'm hoping that now you have started again, the chapters should become easier. :)

In the meantime, I'll just have to be patient and keep checking your Bio for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank You!

I have been a fan of this for a long while it feels now. I didn't really hold out hope that you would make a chapter four. This was FAR from disappointing, It lived up to my expectations if not more so. Thank you for writing more!

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 10 years ago

Yaaaaaaaaay, finally another update! I loooooove this story, and was pleasantly surprised to see you've really updated it! They're such fools Misty and the unnamed Orc(does he have a name??), clearly they're in love with each other, but eh I guess sometimes that's hard to admit, especially with the differences they both carry. I hope the Orc doesn't harm Kentin, that'll only cause unnecessary problems, and really do they need any of those? Glad to see you're back & update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it :)

Damn forgetting my password - if I could remember it I'd be favouriting it NOW NOW NOW!

KerrBear85KerrBear85over 3 years ago

This is probably my favorite chapter. I love the use of herbs and the complexity given to your Orc character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Orc Ch. 03 Previous Part
Orc Series Info

SIMILAR Stories