All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Rebellion Ch. 13'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
syd_v63syd_v63over 8 years ago
Five out of Five for old time sake

This Chapter started off strong with Kat and Gorath in the Queens bedchamber, even being over heard by Susannah was a good bit to throw in as it increases the suspense and drama. It went awry when Jeanette went to speak with Cindy. Honestly that felt like Trailer Trash Drama. For a second there I was too sure if I'd inadvertently walked onto the set of Muarry Povich or Jerry Springer. A queen wouldn't be dealing with the likes of Cindy, she'd have her beheaded and be done with it (IMHO). Subsequently I was very pleased with her statement to have her found "Hung in her cell" very Midevil if I do say. Now I did like the treasure vault piece as it foretold some possible future events as well as some past history that we didn't know. A little sad to see our Orc/Human couple have to leave and even sadder to see Tourag back in the picture. Frankly he's an arrogant turd who is too dumb to realize he's nothing without the Queen who is misguided in her love of him, frankly her relationship with Gorath was more genuine (Can't wait for him to die off). Although personally I was very happy to know the Queen was pregnant with Gorath's child, wish there could've been a scene where to two reunite in sexual bliss as she praises him as a lover and cherishes her pregnancy.

As for the splitting up of the spoils of war that was interesting. We see the introduction of characters we were only vaguely aware of, nice set up for the future. And we know there is still unsettled feelings among the power holders... The wheel turns.

BTW the I'm thinking you meant Ground rather than Grinded. I could be wrong, grammar is not my friend.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I needed to have sine kind of final confrontation between Jeanette and Cindy, given their history. I think the bickering nature is in character for Jeanette, but if other readers disagree please tell me.

I wasn't entirely satisfied with the way I ended Kat and Gorath. It was always my intention to write them out, but I could have done it better. I will write more on that in the afterward.

Don't worry, this is the last you'll see of Turogg. He qobt be in any of the other main stories. I am glad you liked the vault scene. I worried that it might be a little too strange or surreal for readers.

BladenessBladenessover 8 years ago
Somewhat Fitting Ending!

Hello again OrcDominion and thanks a lot for finishing another great series. :)

My personal opinion on the last chapter is that it was very well written but did not live up to my expectations which may have been too high to begin. First, I thought the focus on Kat and Gorath was a little excessive. I personally never cared too much for the pair even though they have decent sex scenes. I didn't much care about their exile either. With that out of the way, I liked a lot of other parts of the chapter.

My personal favorite was Jeannette telling Cindy she would bear orc children to fight for Zentara which was incredibly dark and hot to me. Their exchange was a little much but I thought it was overall appropriate and interesting. I guess we'll just have to leave it to the imagination what happens to her. I really had hope she would bear orc children and serve orcs until her dying days.

Jeannette announcing the humiliations of her former enemies was really well thought out and I enjoyed it a lot. Of course I wanted it to go further in the sexual realm but this sadly was not the case even if it wouldn't be realistic. I definitely liked the economic exploitation of their former enemies a lot and it turned me on even though it shouldn't, hah. Susannah's ascension felt a bit surprising but I would accept it. I was hoping there'd be a bit of orc breeding mare matriarchy between her and Jeannette.

The last sex scene with Turogg I felt was a bit a random but still sexy. I definitely like the dirty dialogue and 'roleplaying' there. I guess it gave a bit of foreshadowing for what is to become of Zentara and its future. I hope Jeannette doesn't fall into obscurity too soon as I am beginning to really like her character.

Overall, I really was disappointed because of the lack of over the top sex scenes that I remembered in your previous ending. Definitely different strokes for different folks though and I am sure a lot of others enjoyed this chapter. Although the vibe of orcs taking over everything was felt, I would have hoped it was shown more than it was told. I would have loved more personal petty revenge and other things to convey the complexities of the 'human' heart. I think Jeannette was too PC for my taste. Turogg finally showing some awesome personality would have been great during the crowning where it would feel like he unjustly reaps all the rewards from the warrior queen. Maybe some schisms of loyalty and others intrigues. Oh and I wanted a little femdom hah.

But don't take what i said too seriously. You're still a great author and definitely one of my favorites. Keep up the awesome work. I feel a little ashamed I'm just enjoying all this for free, hah.

.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I will talk more about this next week, but the most negative feedback I got from Zentara was that the over the top scenes were not realistic and I took it too much to heart. The next story should be an improvement in that regard.

Jeanette will still feature in the next story, but it will be in a more supporting role. She will also continue to be in side stories where I can play with being more extreme and unrealistic. So hopefully you will enjoy that! Thanks again for the feedback. I am flad you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Five stars although I think Cindy should get some fucking like Bladeness said.

So she is not so lonely anymore^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stories

Having read through the stories you have writen i think you have a natural writer's gift. Will you be continuing this series? Will there be more Orc sex?

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years agoAuthor
Continuation

Thanks for leaving a comment. Yes there will be a continuation...i actually submitted it yesterday, so it should be posted in a few days!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous