All Comments on 'Orc Dominion Triumph: Afterward'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CarlisleCarlislealmost 4 years ago

I hope you won’t change Zentara too much as it’s my favorite. If you are looking to flesh out the brothel parts of the story you could always do some more tales of the Soiled Dove.

Also will you keep both endings?

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Endings

Well 12b is non canon but will still be available for people to read.

SexinatiSexinatialmost 4 years ago
I'll read it eitherway!

****

"My stories tend to revolve around noble women falling into corruption. This story would be about a servant using sex to get ahead. It would be a bit different than what I normally write and find interesting. While I think it would have more mainstream appeal to the Literotica community, it may not be what my fanbase is looking for."

****

I'm probably one of the few weirdo's around here who wasn't greatly interested in the theme of a woman falling for corruption. I don't really give a shit about corruption themes normally, they aren't really my thing. I initially came around to see someone fucking/being fucked by an orc... which you have in spades. But I discovered that there was actually a good plot and setting for the story, too, which drawed me in.

So I pulled out the canvas, rope and tent-pegs and squatted around for several years. Hopefully I have not overstayed my welcome!:)

And I'll probably stay no matter which direction you go in, storywise.

hentaiknighthentaiknightalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for a collected book!

I’m excited to hear that you’re interested in publishing the series as an ebook! I’ll be there when you do! Now, what happened to centaurs, were they all defeated on the main continent? Is that why they don’t see their influence on the future races?

MuqaliMuqalialmost 4 years ago

Your stuff is great, and my favorite is easily the rape and corruption aspect. Without the corruption I agree it wouldn't be nearly as fun. But this is a great read, like your other stuff, and I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The main thing I missed in the Dominion series was a good look on how, besides the princesses, the rest of the population was corrupted.

You regularily mentionned how clothing fashion was altered in Zentara, and I remember the wedding mass rape and a bit about the case of a peasant girl being raped being brought up to Susannah... Ah and the catabrian women killing their rape babies... But on the whole the main characters did their thing, and their world remains a vague background. Lyriena discovered elven prostitutes in Ruar, and talked about fixing birth rates with orc immigrants, but that didn't go further than a few lines of exposition, and it didn't really affect the story either way. There was a rebellion in zentara, but I don't remember other motives than personal issues for a few nobles.

I hate to quote a non-pornographic author, but there

"It is my job to create universes, as the basis of one novel after another. And I have to build them in such a way that they do not fall apart two days later. Or at least that is what my editors hope. However, I will reveal a secret to you: I like to build universes which do fall apart. I like to see them come unglued, and I like to see how the characters in the novels cope with this problem. I have a secret love of chaos. There should be more of it."

I feel that you put your universe aside, to let the characters' story develop according to your plan without interference; and that it would have been more interesting if they had to deal with the world resisting, pushing along, or falling apart.

And I imagine that a good way to add that to an erotic story would have been to add short substories with one-time characters.

In this last chapter I had to fill in with my own imagination what happened in the city of Orlous and the castles of Thesta after the orcs took over...

OrcDominionOrcDominionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Hentai,

The centaurs resettled into the Angrian March area evacuated by Markoz and Brigitte. They are definitely still around, but I didn't go too much into them since I didn't know what kind of creatures they would evolve into, beyond half-hose/half-human, half-horse/half-elf, and half-horse/half-orc. If you have any suggestions let me know!

Anon,

Thanks for the feedback on world building. It is definitely something I will have to consider. The ending scene could definitely use a description of how life has gone on in Orlous once Augras took power. Your other points are also well taken and something I will think about and consider. Thank you for taking the time to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jeanette has always been my favorite character and I think your strongest through the series.

If you do a rewrite I would love to see more on the story arc sexually between Jeanette and some of the other characters in her inner circle as she becomes more corrupted sexually. For example in Rebels you give us the sexual buildup and scene where Daniels and Jeanette have a sexual confrontation physically as Queen and servant, but then that sex arc in the story and other sequels never happens again. Would love to see a few more scenes/side stories as she dominates him more. Perhaps this could be the background story as to why he betrays her later in Triumph.

Another would be the sexual relationship between Jeanette and her sons Grotok, Belkor and Trogar . We have that as a side story in Queens Party, but this theme of incest/taboo never really happens again in the main stories. What ever came of Trogar's obsession with his mother? What if Jeanette had a child from Agmar or Grotok? What of the other son Vilknar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Congrats on completing your epic saga!

Some of my two cents.

Instead of writing future stuff. Why not write the past? There's a lot of history between Jeanette and Turrogg. It'd be great to see their history together as King and Queen.

This would allow you to write corruption for several OCs. Them falling for orcs and etc.

hentgasmhentgasmalmost 4 years ago
Congrats on completing your epic saga!

Just my two cents- why not write about the past? Jeanette and Turrogg's history is still open for exploration. It'd be great to see their relationship throughout the years.

This would also give you a chance to write the corruption themes that you do so well.

HierophantasHierophantasalmost 4 years ago
Future

I get your pains, I also like noblewomen aspect of the story. I think partially why I loved Sylvia and Susannah so much is that they were proper noble ladies, even if forced into un ladylike situations. Though compared to Amelia they also didn't get corrupted to their core to change personality radically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time of publish?

Can you give us any feedback of how the revised stories are progressing or when will you publish them? I'd be more than happy for more orc dominion!

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 3 years agoAuthor
Future Plans

Alas, I do not think I will ever finish revisong the story I'm afraid. I am taking a step back from erotica and focusing on more mainstream work. By which I mean I've been siffering from writer's block and have gotten almost nothing done!

SexinatiSexinatiabout 3 years ago

You absolutely must let me know about your Mainstream work/s when you get to writing them!!

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours OrcDominion, whether they be G-rated or X-rated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous