All Comments on 'Orc Dominion: Triumph Ch. 16'

by OrcDominion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FastandheartfulFastandheartfulover 4 years ago

Another good chapter. Thank you.

We are almost there, The next chapter will be the endgame. The fall of Queen Amelie. I hope we will not need to wait too much for it.

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 4 years agoAuthor
Ch 17

Next chapter hopefully won't be too long. It would be done already except it is an extra long chapter. About 2/3 of the way done I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice!

A fitting end to Brigitte's story. Are we going to see her again in the future?

Next chapter is going to be lit! At last the fall of the great Princess-Knight. I can't wait to see where Amelie will end up at the end of Triumph now that Augras has made it clear that he plans to marry Anna instead of her in order to rule Thesta.

When are you going to upload the next chapter?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter and epilogue

We will see all the main characters again in the epilogue to give some final closure to their stories.

Not sure on when 17 will be finished. I have maybe 3000 words to go and I have been trying to do 600 a day, but the last few pages I have struggled to find the time to write. As I mentioned before, should be no later than the second week of march, since I anticipate having some good writing time the first week, but hopefully sooner.

GoldenGod48GoldenGod48about 4 years ago
What I want to see.

I would like to see What happened to some of the minor characters if you could. Like servant Anna in chapter three I think who was given to the Minotaur chief, as well as the girl in chapter six that was taken by the centaur chief (I’m surprise me he left her and didn’t take her with him as a personal breeder). Or even just a little snippet of a woman trapped in the Minotaur den. Gotta give the little guys their due. Plus, that woman who was raped by the orc, Jeannettes first son (forget his name), she was taken by a Minotaur. What happened to her? Her niece is gone too. Did her niece keep her orc baby because the aunt obviously didn’t, she threw him into a ditch to die!!! I would just like a little rap up on the smaller detail if you could. You don’t even need that much, just 600 words, one day for you, is a perfect amount.

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Minor characters

Thanks for the interest and leaving a comment! Other than Rosalind, I don't think I am going to touch on what happened to those minor characters. If there is a lot of interrst though I might write a short stand alone vignette. I think Anne might be the one most interesting to me to go back to.

Hieronymos_of_KardiaHieronymos_of_Kardiaabout 4 years ago
Minor Characters

I think it depends on your future plans for the story if you should wrap up every story of the minor characters. If this is the last story in the orc dominion universe it would be nice to have some closure on the minor characters. If you think about writing another story those storylines could be brought up again later.

Anyway I am glad that Henry seems to be still alive. I hope we learn some more about what happens to him and his family. I can´t wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Endgame

I can't even describe the hype I have for the next chapter! I have a feeling it will be amazing. Are you going for a bad or a good ending for Amelie? Also are we going to see her fucking more centaurs or even minotaurs in the future?

OrcDominionOrcDominionabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ch 17 questions

Anon,

YES!

Ch 17 is done, waiting on editor to finish proofreading then I have a few last edits to make. Should be coming up soon!

FastandheartfulFastandheartfulabout 4 years ago

Until the next chapter. I reread the whole Triumph.

After that I have to state that you made a very good build up for the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous