Orchards of Pears and Pain Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole learns about Jessie's motives... and plans for her.
3k words
4.56
10.9k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second chapter of a user's request. Hope y'all enjoy.

***

Never in Nicole's wildest dreams has she ever imagined that her exhibitionism and farm kinks would land her in so much trouble. This was all just meant to be a harmless, fun, sexy game she played twice a year. But she, in her stupid, horny state, trespassed on private property, fully nude and bound, and she's about to pay the price for it in a pretty big way.

The floor is so dirty and so cold against Nicole's bare breasts, stomach and thighs. She squirms, but not due to the cold -- the rope currently hogtying her isn't meant for BDSM. It's rough and unforgiving on her skin, and cuts into her cruelly. Mercifully, the leather cuffs have been removed, but her hands are still tied together, behind her back and to her ankles no less. Even if she somehow manages to stand, she wouldn't be able to escape, because that same rope connects her wrists to a hook on the wall. She's never felt so helpless.

Jessie, the owner of the barn, has taken her back to the barn where she entered earlier, the dildo still standing up on the saddle stand. After tying her up and leaving her here, Jessie left for what felt like an hour but was probably only a few minutes. And from her delighted laugh upon returning, it seems like she's happy with whatever her trip accomplished.

"Glad to see you didn't try anything," she crows. "Having fun down there?" Nicole growls past the ball gag, the presence of which Jessie is very aware of, and the older woman laughs. "I'll take that as a no. Don't worry, my dear, I'm about to introduce you to a whole world of fun."

"But first," she says, walking forwards, "I need to rid you of that trash you think is appropriate. I mean, really, these aren't at all practical! Good leather, though." Nicole feels a sudden rush of cold air on her left calf, and she realises Jessie is using a knife to cut off her boots. Fear rushes through her at the sound of the blade working through the leather, and she stays as still as she possibly can. Not that that's difficult, being as trussed up as she is.

The older woman continues to monologue to her as she tugs her boots off.

"I suppose you're wondering why I've got you all tied up. After all, I could have just called the cops on you and called it a day. Or forced you to pay whatever fine I wanted." Jessica pops the first boot off with a grunt, and moves to Nicole's right boot, beginning to slice through the material. "But I recognised you. You're that journalist bitch Nicole Weber, aren't ya?"

Nicole's eyes, previously shut tight, open wide in newly-realised fear. She's said some not-so-nice things about rural voters in the past, primarily being a journalist covering political candidates and opinion polls, and definitely has on the record some unsavoury words about the intellect and morals of farmers in California's south.

The owner grunts again as the second boot came off, then abruptly stands and knocks the hat off of Nicole's head.

"You've lost me a couple dozen customers over the years, girlie. Good 'uns, too. Other townsfolk have been hurt by your words too. In fact, I have half a mind to invite them over right now to let them give you a piece of their minds."

She leans in close and whispers in Nicole's ear. "That'll come later, though. I want my fair share of fun."

Without warning, Nicole feels a burning pain on her ass and screams in shock and protest. Jessie stands and laughs, brandishing the riding crop in Nicole's face. She glares up at her through her tears.

"Oh, I am going to enjoy this for sure." Another blow lands, this time on her other ass cheek. The farmer walks behind the humiliated girl, who strains to listen for the swish of air; the only warning she gets.

The next one on her left thigh makes her cry out again. Her right thigh is expected, and she merely winces.

"You look so much better tied up in my barn than you do on an Internet profile, you know that?"

Nicole screams in pain as the crop mercilessly flogs her bare pussy, once, twice, thrice. At the fourth hit Jessie laughs and runs her hand, surprisingly gently, over Nicole's reddening ass.

"The rope really suits you, you know. Brings out the sluttiness in your eyes. Which is great, because you'll be wearing it all week."

Searing pain lances through Nicole's ass as Jessie practises her aim, painting heart shapes on each cheek. And then colouring each one in.

"Mmph! Mmnnghh mPH!" the exhibitionist screams through the gag, her arms and legs now simply hanging limply from the rope.

"This is what you get for ruining my life!" Jessie yells as she swats her ruthlessly. "This is what you get for being cruel to the good people in this county! This is what you get for breaking and entering, you horny little whore!"

Unable to help it, Nicole lets out an involuntary moan at the degradation. The woman pauses her assault and stares, thinking for a few seconds.

"You're probably enjoying this, aren't you?" she asks softly, lightly dragging the crop over her thighs. "You wanted to badly to be caught, even if you didn't want to admit it to yourself. You enjoy being shamed for how filthy you are."

It's like Jessie has flipped a switch in Nicole's brain. She bucks and wriggles in her bondage, desperate to be touched, desperate to be talked down to.

Another hit to the thighs, a loud crack that makes Nicole's nose run and her eyes water.

"If people knew what kind of person you really are, they'd mock you endlessly. 'Look at Nicole the slut,' they'd said. And they'd be right. Because you want them to know, don't you?"

An open palm slap to her pussy this time, sending a thrill all throughout Nicole's body.

"You want everyone to know what a dirty little whore you are. Just look at you, so open and wet for me. You're disgusting." Jessie spits at her, and Nicole's entire face burns when her breath hitches at that simple motion.

All Nicole can hear is Jessie's slow footsteps leaving her tied up on the floor there, and she doesn't know what to think, or even do except wince at the throbbing pain and try to slow her panicked breathing.

Then she hears an unmistakeable rustling. Jessie is trying to find something in her bag of toys.

Nicole can't even tell if the emotions rushing through her are more a mixture of fear and anxiety, or anticipation and excitement. She's almost relieved when Jessie takes up her monologue again, and she can just stop thinking and be the mindless submissive she always wanted to be, but was too terrified to embrace.

"Too bad even a smartypants journalist like you doesn't have the brain cells to turn off Touch ID. Finding your train tickets was way too easy. I have a full week with you, little slut! Isn't that exciting?"

The poor bitch is too busy panicking about having to spend a full week with this crazy woman. It hasn't even registered in her horny brain that Jessie now has access to everything on her phone. Photos, social media, contacts...

"Poor darlin', you didn't get to finish having fun before I caught you, did ya? Too busy edging yourself to get anything done. I think I have the perfect lessons to teach you 'bout that. Today, I'm edging you." The bag stops rustling -- she has what she was trying to find.

"Tomorrow, I'll make up for lost time and give you so many orgasms you'll be beggin' me to stop."

She steps back towards Nicole and waves the toy in her face, clearly enjoying instilling a sense of fear in the girl.

A bright pink pair of nipple clamps.

"Third day? I've got two friends who have been left worse off than me by some of your articles. I think I should let those boys have some fun, don't you? My rifle's still nearby, girlie, so don't you try anything funny."

Untying the knots connecting her wrists to her ankles to the wall, the farmer hoists Nicole up like she weighs nothing and lays her on the workbench, quickly and methodically retying her, with each limb spread wide and tied to one of the four table legs.

"I think the day after that, I'll start taking videos of you being edged. Send it to a few of your contacts, maybe. Then the next day, social media is going to get a kick out of more forced orgasms."

More tears well up in Nicole's eyes as the enormity of her situation fully hits her. Unless someone saves her soon, she can never return to her old life or her old job. Nobody could possibly recover from a reputation hit like this.

Jessie jolts her back to reality with a well-timed slap to her tit. She catches her nipple between thumb and forefinger, rolling it, squeezing it, teasing the girl who's constantly having volts of pleasure being sent straight to her throbbing pussy. Then the clamp goes on.

Nicole is no stranger to nipple clamps, but it's always a shock, especially when you're not the one controlling the pain. She cries out, and is almost coming to terms with the pain when her other nipple faces the same treatment only a few seconds later.

"On your last full day," Jessie whispers, cupping Nicole's face in her palm, the terrified journalist staring back up at her, "I'm inviting the entire town. We're going to ravage you, one after another, until we've all had our fill of your slutty whore body." Nicole's eyes widen and she begins to tremble in fear, goosebumps raising all across her body.

The woman laughs at her, slapping one tit and then the other in turn, seeming to enjoy the muffled shrieks emanating from the bound girl.

Withdrawing, Jessie begins to undress, discarding her jeans and plaid shirt on the floor, quickly followed by her bra and panties. She's so hurried with her movements that, when she removes the ball gag, Nicole barely has time to catch a breath before the gag is replaced with a different one.

"Pleasure me, bitch," Jessie says, straddling Nicole's face and facing backwards, so she has full access to the rest of Nicole's body. "Or your week here will suddenly get a lot worse for you."

It's hardly Nicole's first time eating a girl out, but it's certainly her first time doing it from this position, and while bound. Without the help of her fingers, she makes do with what she has available, desperate to please her captor to avoid whatever awful punishment the farmer has likely already thought of.

Jessie gasps in surprise at the quick, teasing licks Nicole administers to her clit, before sighing with pleasure as the girl begins to use longer, slower strokes from clit down to pussy. As Nicole uses her tongue, Jessie has her own fun with her hands, rewarding Nicole for her obedience by removing both clamps.

"Ohhh, you're a good little slut, aren't ya?" she moans, pressing her hips down further. "You and I are going to have so much -- AH, oh, mm -- so, so much fun this week. Might even be tempted to keep you."

She runs her hands over each of Nicole's breasts affectionately, massaging them in time with Nicole's now-frantic licks, lightly brushing her thumbs over her nipples.

"Mm, right there, oh, yes, yes keep going, ohh you're such a good girl for me, mm, AGH!" Jessie grips Nicole's reddened tits as she cums on the girl's face, riding her mouth and sighing in ecstasy. Nicole whimpers as Jessie dismounts the table and goes back to the bag of toys. This time, she doesn't take long to withdraw a bullet vibrator and a butt plug.

The lube stays in the bag.

"No," Nicole rasps, quickly seeing where this is going, "no, p-please don't, I'll, I'll pleasure you again, I'll do anything you want!"

"Yes, you will."

Not being completely cruel, or perhaps simply not wanting blood all over her workbench, Jessie shoves the butt plug into Nicole's soaked pussy first, chuckling at the girl's arousal. "No one can hear you scream but me, gorgeous, so scream as loud as you want." She pauses, and considers her choice of words. "Well, whoever watches that video will hear you scream, but I don't think the ones I'm gonna send that to are gonna come save ya."

"V-video? AH--!"

Just as Nicole spots her own phone propped up nearby, having already recorded the entire thing and still continuing to document her misery, Jessie twists the butt plug slowly into Nicole's unprepared ass.

"Ah, ow, ow, AHHH, please, please d-don't, AH!" The young journalist continues to scream and protest, then pants when Jessie stops, the plug fully in and making the girl feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable.

"Aw, didn't like that, did ya love? This oughta lift your spirits, then."

The bullet vibrator doesn't face nearly as much pushback. Jessie quickly and easily slides it into Nicole, and it begins to vibrate on its lowest setting -- not enough to bring Nicole close to climax, but enough to severely arouse her. She sobs when she remembers that today, Jessie's plan is to edge her.

Her captor mounts her face again, unceremoniously puts the clamps back on and starts a stopwatch on her phone lying on the bench nearby.

"You have ten minutes to give me another orgasm. If you do, I'll let you cum today. If not, you'll have to wait until tomorrow."

The vibrator and the recording phone are doing their magic. The thought of that video, of her bound and naked body servicing Jessie, ending up in the wrong hands thrills her as much as it terrifies her, and she moans into Jessie's pussy as the vibrator sends shivers all throughout her body. But that butt plug cruelly twisted almost dry into her ass, and those nipple clamps still sitting tightly on her...

Desperate to cum, desperate to please, she licks and sucks like her life depends on it, even trying to fuck Jessie's wet pussy with her tongue, thrusting it in as deep as it can go. Not that Jessie doesn't enjoy it, grinding on Nicole's helpless mouth and sighing with pleasure at the first hate fuck of many to come.

The younger girl sucks Jessie's clit into her mouth, swirling around it with her tongue and making the older woman gasp.

"OH, g-good girl, keep being obedient for me." She grabs hold of both breasts again, twisting them to direct her almost like reins. Nicole squeals under her, more at the humiliation of being treated like an animal than at the pain anymore. The bitch, even while concentrating as hard as she can on pleasuring the angry farmer sitting on her face, can't seem to make up her mind on what she wants to do with her legs. Does she want to stretch her legs as wide as they can go in the restraints to ease some of the pain in her poor ass? Or does she want to rub her thighs together for some delicious, taunting friction? So she simply differs between the two, sighs of relief and gasps of pain and pleasure emanating from her place between Jessie's legs.

'Even helpless under her,' she manages to think even through the sensations, 'she's getting me to put on a show. She planned this on purpose for maximum humiliation for me. This might actually be both the best and worst week of my life.'

How long has it been? 5 minutes? 10? 15? She has no way of telling. The ache between her thighs and her desperation to climax increases with every passing second, and she pulls out all the stops she knows. Quick licks to the clit with the tip of her tongue, long hard strokes with the flat, sucking the clit, thrusting in and out of Jessie's pussy -- she works her poor tongue sore in hopes of an orgasm.

It isn't long before Jessie grips Nicole's tits painfully tight during her intense orgasm, moaning and degrading the girl as she does so. After a few seconds she taps her phone to pause the stopwatch and gets up, going to Nicole's phone propped up a few metres away to stop the recording.

Nicole gasps for delicious breaths of fresh air, and immediately starts whining. Entitled little bitch.

"P-please, take the butt plug out, take the clamps off, I -- I need to cum, PLEASE! I was a good girl, w-wasn't I?"

Jessie turns around and walks back to the workbench slowly, smiling all the while. She holds the phone screen above Nicole's face so she can see the time.

12:03.

"N-no, please! Please, I tried so hard!"

"Yes, you certainly put on a good show. I suppose I'll reward you by taking these off, then." The woman unclips the nipple clamps and places them to the side on the workbench. Nicole gasps at the cool air rushing on her sore, abused nipples, and lets out a soft moan. But, much to her dismay, Jessie then also pulls out the vibrator and turns it off, holding it aloft like some prize she's won.

"You're a filthy little whore and you deserve to be deprived today. I'm going to leave you like this overnight, so you can think about everything you've done, and so you can be nice and desperate for me tomorrow."

The butt plug stays in.

"You can't do this to me! You're evil!"

"Those are bold words to say to the one who controls what happens to you throughout this week. I'll come back and feed you later -- and don't worry. You can look forward to PLENTY of orgasms tomorrow. From the looks of how many toys are in this bag, I'll have you screaming in no time."