Orchards of Pears and Pain Pt. 03

Story Info
Jessie continues Nicole's torment with forced orgasms.
2.8k words
4.44
16.6k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's finally over,' Nicole thinks, walking into work on Monday morning. 'I still can't believe she let me go out of sympathy.' She recalls the past few days of sexual torture, then briskly shakes them out of her mind. Laptop in hand, she makes her way to her desk.

"I don't think so, Miss Weber." Nicole's boss, James Hammond, sits on her desk and raises his eyebrows at her. "You're not an employee here anymore, not after the photos we've seen."

Everywhere around her, she hears laughter. Coworkers who once respected her have seen the videos. Everyone's seen it. Her life is over. She --

***

Nicole's brought back to consciousness with a deluge of cold water on her face.

"Aaagh!" she splutters as the bucket moves down her body, drenching her in freezing water from head to toe.

"Wakey, wakey, bitch," her captor snarls, abruptly yanking out the butt plug that had been lying in her all night. Nicole's shuddering too hard from the cold to make a sound, though she does wince; partly in pain, partly in relief.

Jessie still has her tied up on the workbench. While she was allowed a little food this morning and released for a bathroom break (under the watchful eye of the angry farmer with a gun), she's spent most of her time lying spread-eagled on the workbench, the surface hard against her. Her muscles ache from being kept in that position, her anus throbs, her ass is sore from the beating she took yesterday, her nipples are red and raw -- worst of all, though, is the arousal. The denial of an orgasm yesterday sent her crazy, and she's barely slept at all. She's scared of how much she's been looking forward to forced orgasm torture today, because at least now she'll be allowed to cum.

"Half the town has seen the video from yesterday by now," Jessie says, smirking. "They're eager for their turn."

"Please let me go," Nicole croaks weakly, her voice raw from screaming and dehydration.

"With that talented tongue of yours, and that slappable face?" Jessie thinks for a moment, then strikes her hard on one cheek to drive the point home. "Yeah, I don't think so, sweetie."

"I -- I'll pay you. Lots of money, I swear, I'll give you my life's savings if you let me go."

Steady hands untie Nicole, then swiftly hogtie the exhausted girl, clearly intent on moving her somewhere else.

'It was worth a shot,' she thinks.

Jessie hefts the bound girl into the passenger side of a tractor and starts it up.

Practically kneeling on the floor facing backwards, with her chin resting against the seat, Nicole can do nothing but glance out the window to guess at where she's being taken. Hopefully not to another farm, full of more angry farmers ready to take their anger out on her shivering, vulnerable body...

The smell gets worse, and the sounds get louder. Sounds of... heavy breathing, and loud footsteps?

Oh. The stables.

Jessie hauls Nicole unceremoniously out of the tractor, leaving her face down on the ground.

"What are you going to do to me?" Nicole cries, her voice muffled and her face squashed by the awkward angle.

She can make out the bottom half of the scene -- four hooves and Jessie's boots, and a rope on the ground. And her bag. Oh, god, her bag.

"Slut, have you ever rode a horse before?"

Fuck.

"N-no," she lies, desperate for a way out of what she suspects is going to happen.

"That's alright, luv, you'll learn quick or it'll hurt. Even a dumb bitch can learn fast if it means not getting cut up by rope."

Nicole's breathing comes heavy and fast as Jessie fusses about with the rope, tying something onto the horse's saddle and making very sure that it will stay there.

Nicole realises she has two options. Try her best to escape, to delay the inevitable. Or give in, be obedient for Jessie, in hopes of placating her and making this not hurt as much as it could.

She's tired, cold, wet, and naked. (And incredibly horny, but that's besides the point, isn't it?)

She gives in.

With muscles limp and hands outstretched, she allows Jessie to lift her up onto the horse, slowly sinking onto a dildo that makes her moan in frustration. She recalls the torture of the previous day and shudders, her pussy flexing around the dildo helplessly. Desperately.

Through the fog of arousal, she forces herself look about her. The chestnut mare tosses her head, looking back with disdain at her inexperienced rider.

The equestrian ring lies open before her, a well-worn dirt track with an even surface. Easy terrain for any horse to navigate. Possibly for hours without tiring. In that moment, Nicole wishes she knows at least a little bit about horse stamina so she knows what to expect. Ten minutes? Several hours? The whole day?

No. Surely Jessie has more planned than just this. She wouldn't leave Nicole here for hours, if only because she would get bored. Right?

Nicole's train of thought (and ever-growing dread) is interrupted by Jessie's instructions to the mare. With a pinch to Nicole's ass, and a slap to the horse's, she begins a slow trot.

Even that is enough to instantly make the poor deprived slut orgasm, moaning and tilting her head back as the dildo fucks her helpless, captive pussy. The constant up and down motions of the horse ensures consistency of thrusts. Over, and over, and over again --

Shudders wreak havoc over Nicole's cold body, as her G spot is stimulated again and again, for her second orgasm of the day. She pants helplessly as the horse obediently trots around the ring, keeping a steady pace for her poor rider.

Jessie laughs cruelly from the side, phone held horizontally, capturing her prisoner's torment. Nicole's heart sinks as she pictures how many people that video is going to be sent to. Dozens of farmers? The whole town, maybe? However many people pay to watch it?

The thoughts only make her even more aroused, and she tries to shut them down as she feels the heat inside her rising again, but they keep returning. She pictures the disgusted facial expressions of coworkers, friends, family members. Imagines her O face on the home page of PornHub.

"There's a good girl," Jessie calls out, though whether it's to her or the horse, she can't say.

An inconveniently-placed mound of dirt forces the horse to jump a little on one lap, and Nicole, unable to hold the reins or lean too far to balance herself, is forced to squeeze her legs tighter in order to stay on, propelling the dildo deeper inside her... and encouraging the horse to go faster.

"Ungh! Ah, fuck, Jessie, please let me down!" she cries, straining at the ropes binding her as the mare, obedient to both her owner's perverted wishes and her rider's unintentional commands, begins to gallop in circles. Nicole's abused ass slaps up and down on the saddle, making her gasp each second at the contact and the violation she continues to endure.

"Oh, but the two of you are having so much fun! Such a heartwarming moment." Nicole only half listens to Jessie's words as she climaxes again, body shaking violently.

Finally, the older woman relents, potentially seeing the danger of Nicole cumming too hard to stay mounted. With a few clicks of her tongue and calming, the horse slows to a trot, then a walk, then stops altogether.

Too exhausted to do anything but remain limp, Nicole remains passive as she is untied from the animal and lifted into the tractor.

The young woman's breathing gradually slows as she comes down, and she looks up at Jessie as she drives. From her position, she can't see where they're going next -- she assumes that they aren't done for the day -- only her captor's facial expressions. She seems pleased and whistles as she drives, with not a glance down at her slave.

The drive seems to take forever, and Nicole wonders at the size of the farm. Just how big is this town, anyway?

Thoughts of markets and houses full of angry and horny farmers like Jessie strike fear into her heart. Worse, in spite of the orgasms she's already had, they make her desperate, and she tries to shut down the thoughts. Her pussy is already sore, and probably bright pink, and she doesn't have any idea what Jessie has in store for her for the rest of the day, only that the bag of toys still rests on her lap.

The tractor slows to a stop, and Jessie gets out with the toys, leaving Nicole alone with her thoughts in the vehicle. For a concerningly long time. A few flies land on Nicole's naked and sweaty body, and with her hands tied, all she can do is wriggle to try to shoo them away. Just when she begins to think she's been abandoned, she hears footsteps returning.

Actually, she hears what sounds like two sets of footsteps.

And a man's voice.

Nicole catches the tail end of their conversation as they approach. "Nicole Weber, ye said?" the man says thoughtfully. She can hear audio playing from a phone and squeezes her legs together as she realises that Jessie is showing him the video from earlier -- and probably the ones from yesterday, too.

A blond man, about her age, with fists bigger than her head and a bulky body to match, peers through the driver's side window. He laughs at her disgrace. "Man, ain't that a pretty picture. Serves th' bitch right." She squeezes her eyes shut, flushing from embarrassment, as she feels Jessie pick her up and carry her.

To open her eyes and feel the dread and arousal, or to keep them shut and not know what's coming?

The man winks at her, a very visible and very large erection growing in his jeans.

She keeps her eyes shut.

"Sammy, come help me with this," Jessie calls, and Nicole feels his rough hands grab her breasts, and take the opportunity to pinch. She gasps at the sudden mistreatment and opens her eyes to remember that Jessie's farm is not just full of pear orchards, but that she runs a dairy farm.

She's being treated like a cow.

"No, please no," she moans, the tone of her voice betraying her not-so-secret excitement, as she is laid face down on a platform, tits hanging off one side and legs hanging off the other.

"Let's getcha a little more comfortable," Sammy laughs, untying your hands from behind your back and instead letting them rest on either side of you, tied to the walls. Meanwhile, Jessie rustles with some complicated looking equipment on the far side of the half-open room.

"Bitch, this is my good friend Sammy. My body just ain't what it used to be, so he helps me out from time to time with the cows. Cows like you."

Nicole cries out as he slaps her in the face.

"My name's Sammy Hall, and don't you forget it, slut." Her heart sinks as she recognises his name; a family she called out specifically for certain controversial political beliefs. One which quickly lost their farm after people refused to buy from them. Out of all of the 'friends' Jessie could have, this one was probably the one with the most to gain from humiliating her.

"I see you remember me, huh?" He grabs her chin with his hand and forces her to meet his unwavering, stern gaze. "Lucky my brother isn't here for his pound of flesh. He's out of town, and I just can't wait for you to meet him." He smiles. "Matthew was always in charge of our cattle, back on the Hall Ranch. He took good care of them, even the stuff he didn't particularly enjoy. Like branding them."

He looks her in the eye for a few more seconds to let that message sink in, then drops her face and opts for joining Jessie.

She doesn't have to wait long this time. Without warning, a large, silicone shape is pressed into her pussy, and she cries out in surprise. And again when it's turned on.

The rabbit vibrator buzzes inside her and against her swollen clit, making her squirm and whine. Eyes closed in sexual ecstasy, she doesn't realise what Jessie is doing until she already has both of her breasts engulfed in cup-shaped devices, which instantly begin to suck as if they were milking her.

"H-hey, what -- ah! Mm -- oh..."

She can't find it in her to protest as the suction continues, and oh does it feel good. With all of the stimulation, it doesn't take her long to cum, announcing it to the world with a scream. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over her, and she twitches and writhes as much as she can, even with her wrists and ankles tied to the walls on either side of her.

"Ah, please, it hurts," she sobs as the stimulation gets too much on her clit. With a sigh, Sammy turns just the clit suction off, leaving the vibrator to thrum happily inside of her soaking wet cunt. She sighs in relief, but is instantly on edge again when she hears the tell-tale sounds of pants being unzipped behind her.

She has no time to focus on that though, because Jessie is standing in front of her -- when did she take her pants off? Surely Nicole would have noticed that -- demanding attention. Tongue outstretched, Nicole obliges, even as she feels the head of Sammy's cock coating itself with her juices, rubbing against her thighs.

The sensations from opposite sides of her body begin to overwhelm her, so that she can hardly keep track of Jessie's hands on her hair, pussy grinding against her mouth, the toy vibrating inside her, Sammy's cock teasing its way up her asscrack--

"Mm! Gnmnm mm hmm!" she squeals into her owner's pussy as she feels her asshole begin to be stretched by Sammy. Her protests go unheard as her mouth is shoved more insistently between Jessie's strong thighs, and he slowly but surely presses his full length into her.

Tears leak out of Nicole's eyes, but her pain is soon replaced with pleasure as the toy's clitoral stimulation is turned on again; perhaps out of pity, but more likely out of a twisted desire to make her orgasm while he violates the ass of the woman who ruined his life. And sure enough, it doesn't take her long. With only a few slow, deep thrusts, she groans into Jessie's pussy, tongue lagging behind its usual persistent pace.

"Aw, the slut can't keep up? Well, that just won't do." Jessie removes the devices from Nicole's tits, and she whimpers as she loses the stimulation previously brought by it. Not that it helps improve her concentration very much, as Sammy's speed picks up.

"How does that feel, little bitch? You like being played with? See what it feels like to be fucked over?" Sammy grunts angrily as he slams into her, over and over again, spanking her with murderous intent until she's sure she'll be bruised for weeks.

"Agh, agh, aGHH!" is her only response as she cums yet again, in spite of the pain or the distraction of a grinding pussy against her face. Her body shakes on the table, and the overstimulation becomes too much for her.

Sammy doesn't notice when she passes out, and Jessie doesn't care, using her tongue as if it was a toy. The vibrator continues to abuse her womanhood for minutes after she stops feeling it, her ass shaking with each one of Sammy's thrusts. As he stills in her, he finally relents and turns it off, if only to edge her better tomorrow, though Jessie refuses to stop riding Nicole's face from below until she reaches her own climax; the friction and texture of the younger woman's mouth, as well as the erotic nature of her face becoming totally pliant as she lies unconscious, causing the farmer to cry out in orgasmic bliss.

The two of them hose themselves down and re-dress, leaving Nicole face down on the bench, fluids leaking out of her and smeared all down her chin and neck.

Jessie can't resist it. She sends the photo to a group chat.

***

Back at the barn that evening, Nicole regains consciousness. She lies in a surprisingly well-made crate, with food and water in clean dog's bowls for her. She tries to recall how the afternoon ended, then swiftly decides she doesn't care. She needs to prepare herself for tomorrow. As much as she usually loves being edged by partners, she has a sneaking suspicion -- just a small one -- that Jessie won't listen to any safe words used, or that she's vulnerable to begging or bribery.

Nicole reaches down and teases at her clit. If she's too much in pain to be turned on at all tomorrow, it will be impossible to edge her. At least, that's the reasoning she gives herself as she rubs her abused vulva, as flashes of the day rush through her mind.

The young woman masturbates long into the night.