Orchards of Pears and Pain Pt. 04

Story Info
Sammy and Matthew continue to punish Nicole.
3k words
4
5.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 03/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything is sore. Nicole can't imagine possibly being aroused today -- with the abuse she sustained to her anus and ass yesterday, the relentless fucking from the dildo on horseback and from Sammy's anger, and her rebellious masturbation last night, she can't imagine being aroused for at least another few days. Which, of course, was the point of fingering herself.

The problem with the decision that her sleep-deprived -- and horny -- self had made last night, was that if it worked; well, good for her. They would try to edge her, fail, and get bored. Maybe take a break until she wasn't sore anymore, otherwise their efforts to torment her would be in vain. But as morning light rushed through the high windows of the barn, rousing Nicole in her cage, she starts to wonder if she had made a terrible mistake. Maybe they won't care about her arousal today, and continue to use her body for their own pleasure, in spite of how much it hurts for her. Or maybe her efforts will have been in vain, and today she will still be edged, but just be in extra pain throughout it all. After all, despite the fear -- or because of it -- this is the most erotic situation she's ever been in, and the poor little slut can't help her excitement.

'Alright,' Nicole thinks to herself, 'maybe I'll just masturbate one more time this morning, to get me through the day. There's no way I'll be aroused after one more orgasm.'

She winces and gasps as she starts to manipulate her bruised clit, resolving to be gentler with her ministrations, and slowly but surely, the gasps become breathier, the whimpers become moans. Just as she's getting close, a door creaks open, and Jessie walks in, but Nicole is too far gone to try to hide what she's done. As the older woman's mouth falls open in shock at her captive's actions, the shame of being caught masturbating, especially in such conditions, catches up to Nicole, and she climaxes hard, arousal fluid seeping out of her sore pussy and onto the barn floor.

"Oh, you've done it now, missy." Jessie, having gotten over her shock, stalks to the cage, rope in hand -- 'When did she get that rope?' Nicole wonders, still in a post-orgasm haze -- and wrests the girl from the cage, tying her hands above her head, then to a low-hanging ceiling beam. She has enough slack to stand normally, but only just, her hands stretched and tied tight.

"I can't believe what an absolute whore you are," Jessie spits. Her prisoner can only moan in response, still half-awake and riding the afterglow of her orgasm. "You're captive for a week in the home of someone who hates the sight of you, and not only are you turned on by it, but you're pleasuring yourself even after we've abused your body until it's sore and aching? What is wrong with you?" She slaps Nicole in the face once, twice, thrice, apparently being dissatisfied with the lack of reaction she's receiving from the barely conscious woman.

"You're lucky I'm not here today." That got Nicole's attention. Jessie isn't going to be edging her today? "I've got some matters to see to 'round my farm. Believe it or not, this is my actual job, not jus' tormenting you."

Shame burns in Nicole's cheeks -- so she really did masturbate for nothing last night and just now. And no small amount of relief, too. Maybe she won't have to endure anything today. But just as quickly as the relief is born, it's slaughtered.

"Don't worry though, sweet cheeks. I'll let yer keepers for the day know jus' how dirty you've been. That ye need to be punished -- severely -- for your behaviour this mornin'."

"My keepers?" Nicole whispers.

"Aye," Jessie says, "and you've already had the pleasure..." She snickers at her own joke. "...of being introduced to one of 'em."

The woman walks out, leaving Nicole standing there, utterly helpless, wondering how long she'll have to wait for her torment from the twin farmers Sammy and Matthew.

She's left waiting so long that she's relieved more than she is scared when the twins walk in. Blond, tall, and extremely bulky, they look like they should be wrestlers instead of farmers. They look like they could wreck her in an instant. And they look like today is Christmas, their birthday, and New Year's Eve, all rolled into one.

The new one, Matthew, starts laughing. "Oh, Jessie and Sammy told me what a slut you are, but I almost couldn't believe it. Masturbating after being raped over and over yesterday?" He takes a hold of her left breast and squeezes tight until she's whimpering for him to ease up. "It's like you're just begging for a thick cock in each of your holes." He releases, only to slap her other breast with such force that she loses her balance briefly, tottering to stay upright, the rope chafing at her wrists.

The two of them each take out a phone and begin recording, and as much as it terrifies Nicole, what terrifies her more is the fact that she's growing increasingly wet from the idea of those videos escaping this farm and making their way to people she knows in real life. Her boss, her colleagues, her friends, seeing her in such a state... she grips her legs closer together to try to hide her arousal.

Sammy places his phone on a nearby workbench to keep his hands free, while Matthew holds his in his left hand for close up shots of the captive woman, focusing on her face and breasts as she squirms in discomfort, his right hand groping her lips and her tits. Sammy, apparently happy with his phone's position, walks up behind her and begins to fondle her ass cheeks. Nicole yelps at the feeling of his rough, calloused hands on her bruised behind, her breathing increasing from the fear and the pain.

It's like they've planned this out beforehand. As far as Nicole knows, they have. Without a word, they synchronously move away from her. Sammy walks back to the workbench, but not for his phone. He grabs an item out of her bag of sex toys, and then a small cloth sack from the table, too. Matthew, meanwhile, orients a chair so that it's now just behind where Nicole is tied up. She strains to see what he's doing behind her, but can't turn her head enough. She can only watch Sammy's actions, and listen as fabric rustles behind her.

Brandishing a bright red ball gag, the man before her approaches, and places the gag in her open mouth. She's learned not to resist. It only draws out the torture. The sack goes over her head next, completely opaque, so that she can only listen to the brothers, who are -- very unhelpfully -- not saying anything to each other, giving her no indication of what's going to happen next. From what she can hear, though, she assumes that Sammy is undressing in front of her. Metal drops to the floor -- a belt buckle, then. A pair of jeans are unzipped and dropped to the floor as well. She's surprised by how well she can picture in her mind what's happening, just from the sounds.

Her wrists are untied from the ceiling beam, though still tied to each other, and a pair of hands -- Sammy's hands, they're coming from in front of her -- grip either side of her torso, just underneath her arms. They press her forwards slowly, and downwards, trying to make her... crouch? She isn't quite sure.

Her legs are unceremoniously wrested apart by another pair of large, rough hands, Matthew's hands, and she gasps as she feels her arousal fluid running down her inner thighs. The hands are removed, and she hears something... plastic?... being manipulated behind her. Sammy continues pushing her backwards and downwards. 'They must want me to sit on his cock,' Nicole thinks, resigned to the fact. Wet hands -- wet? -- grip her hips from behind. Why are Matthew's hands wet?

She gasps as the answer presents itself to her, in the form of something wet grazing against her asshole. Matthew's been putting lube on his cock, because he's going to fuck her ass.

Nicole is hit by a sudden rush of panic, and squirms, trying to get away, but the men's grips on her torso and her hips is too strong. There's nothing she can do as they slowly and steadily move her downwards. She tries to scream past the ball gag but can only manage some pathetic grunting as he starts to stretch her out. There's no moving back and forth, easing his way into her, only slowly and relentlessly pushing her down onto him. With no way to see what's happening, no verbal feedback, she has no idea how much farther down she can go. Any time she feels a brush of his pubic hair against her ass, she thinks, 'Surely he can't fill me up any further,' but it's a false alarm and she continues to have her sore anus filled by him.

"Mm, mm, mm!" she complains through the gag and the sack over her head. Her pointless squirming continues, but it does nothing more than make them laugh at her helplessness.

Eventually, she's seated in Matthew's lap. Her breathing comes fast and laboured, and the poor girl starts shrieking as he moves her up and down, gripping her hips and manoeuvring them in whatever way he damn well pleases.

Sammy enters her without warning and begins to fuck her too, holding her wrists with one hand and gripping her chin with the other -- it's not like she can go anywhere, but she reasons that he simply likes the feeling of being in control of her body.

Nicole's cries get breathier and breathier, and as the twins thrust deep into her, the friction becomes intense enough that, to her horror, she starts to feel her body rousing again. Almost against her will, she starts spreading her legs just a little wider, rolling her hips back and forth in time to their pounding.

She doesn't get too close to orgasm before Matthew stops moving, pulling her hips down hard into him as he groans against her back. She feels him come in her ass but doesn't have the presence of mind to react to it, fully focused on Sammy's intense hate fuck.

"You disgust me," he whispers, violently pulling out of her. She feels his cum shower over her torso, and while grateful he didn't stay inside her, she feels a well of incredible shame at the defiling of her body -- one which does nothing to decrease the excitement building in her.

The sack is unceremoniously removed, and Nicole blinks at the sudden influx of light.

"Come on, you whore." Sammy pulls her off of Matthew with a 'pop,' and there's a sharp intake of breath from both parties at the sudden loss of contact. Still holding her by the wrists, he pushes her back into the cage, locking her in; her hands still tied, her mouth still gagged, and semen starting to leak out of her ass and dry on her chest.

The twins laugh at the sorry sight -- Matthew stays seated, while Sammy waits out his post-orgasm weariness seated on the workbench, where he had left his phone. He wastes no time in focusing the recording on the cage.

"Who's a dirty little cum-covered slut?" he says, zooming in on her. The woman whimpers in response, flushing at the degradation -- but rubbing her legs together all the same.

'This isn't happening,' she repeats to herself, almost like a mantra. 'This isn't happening, this isn't happening, this isn't happening. This is all some sick nightmare that I'm trapped in, and I'm going to wake up, and it'll all just have been in my head.'

It doesn't help.

There isn't much of a reprieve. The two of them wash themselves off and hydrate. Matthew eventually approaches to take off the gag and offer her some water too -- whether that's as a small act of kindness, or simply to stop her from passing out, she has no way of knowing.

The gag and sack over her head are quickly replaced, though, and it's clear that the boys have more in store. Her hands are untied and retied behind her back, and they shepherd her onto one of the barn's smaller vehicles and taken who knows where. She has no way of knowing what time it is -- can't even look at the direction of the sun for a clue with the sack on her face. And by the time the sack next comes off... well, let's just say that the time is the last thing on her mind at that point.

After a short trip, the vehicle stops and she's lifted off of it and onto... Hm. What feels to her like concrete. She's quickly pushed into a kneeling position, and the surface cuts into her knees cruelly. She hears a rustling in front of her, and body heat. One of them is close. The other, she can hear off to the left, handling something metallic.

"Spread your legs, bitch."

The voice came from near her crotch -- why is Matthew's face down there?

She obeys, shuffling her knees further apart, and isn't at all surprised when something smooth and cold slides into her all too easily, though not without some pain. One of her toys.

He stands and makes his way behind her, pressing something against... her thumb?

Oh. He's unlocking her phone.

A wave of fear hits Nicole -- will he put this on her social media? Oh, god, the name of her employer is public knowledge, what if he sends this to her boss?

But, surprisingly, what happens shortly after he unlocks her phone is that the vibrator begins, though nothing had touched it.

'He must have found the remote controlled vibe, and the app I have on my phone that controls it.' Some amount of relief and... disappointment? hits Nicole. So far as she knows, the information about her whoredom is safe for now.

She hears Sammy approach with whatever metal thing he was holding, and place it in front of her. At the same time, Matthew unties her hands, and places her right on his cock. The other, he leaves for her to use, to find Sammy's. She does so without prompting, knowing what's expected of her. Neither of them have regained an erection after already toying with her, and she waits for instructions.

"Jerk us off, bitch."

'Matthew really has a preferred term for me,' she thinks with some humour.

The two are close enough that she can masturbate them both with ease, though she struggles to bring Sammy to attention using her left hand. Presumably deciding to help her out, he grabs a fistful of her hair and uses it to bring her face close, slapping her cheek with his dick. How sadistic it must be for this to turn him on, frightens her to no small degree, but at the very least it makes her job easier.

All the while, Matthew makes it worth her while.

"Mmngh!" she cries, stalling with her hands for just a second as he increases the vibrations tenfold, then decreases them back to the low rumble he keeps it on to tease her.

He laughs, thrusting into her hand, enjoying the way he can make her moan with just the click of a button. He tries it out several times within the next few minutes, though Sammy clearly grows impatient: "Quit playin' with her and just leave the bitch in heat while she does this. Honestly."

Matthew, again, cums first; though, surprisingly, he takes his dick from her outstretched hand and finishes himself off. His semen makes a clanging noise where it lands, but she doesn't have time to think about it as the ever impatient Sammy grabs her right hand and places it next to her left.

"Mm, mm, mm, ghhh" the girl moans through the gag, her breathing once again coming heavy through the sustained vibrations beginning to make their way to her centre.

Sammy, too, knocks her hands away at the last minute, jerking himself off until his semen falls with a clang onto the ground in front of her.

All of a sudden, the vibrator increases greatly in strength, and she gasps, rocking her hips back and forth in anticipation that she fears won't be met today.

Sammy removes the sack from above her head, and she can finally see where she is -- the milking station. There are no cows in sight in the partially covered area, but a station has been set up regardless.

Immediately requiring her attention, though, is the metal bucket in front of her that has collected the brothers' cum.

They make their moves -- Sammy, removing her ball gag; Matthew, increasing the vibrations even more.

"Oh, fuck, please, PLEASE, I need to CUM, please!"

Never mind that her vagina is sore and her clitoris bruised. Never mind that she's been raped twice this morning.

What a filthy fucking whore.

"Alright," Sammy relents. "You can cum if you drink every last drop of our cum out of that bucket."

As if to reinforce the point, Matthew turns the vibrator up just enough for her to reach her peak -- and then quickly reduces it to a low, maddening hum.

Cheeks burning, she stares at the bucket, shifting her hips back and forth.

Finger scoop by finger scoop, she licks up their bitter and cooling semen, gasping from time to time as the vibrator hits just the right spot, for just a split second.

As she licks the last drop from her fingers, she looks up and her eyes meet two phone cameras.

"Say thank you."

She stares at them, at the phones.

"Thank you."

Matthew laughs, and the vibrator turns off.

"Kidding."