Organism X Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Professor Maroney said, adjusting her glasses. "Hello Lindsay. Do you need something?"

"I'm here for her," Lindsay said, pointing to Leah.

Leah mouthed a thank you to Lindsay from behind the professor and joined the blonde girl in the hall.

"Heading out so soon?" Maroney said. "I didn't even get to the best part yet! Oh well."

Professor Maroney was a slender, timid woman in her early forties. She had sandy blonde hair that she always wore in a messy bun and glasses she could never keep her hands off. She was constantly adjusting them, taking them off and wiping them, that sort of thing.

"I'm sorry, Professor," Leah said. "Maybe we can talk more tomorrow? Around the same time? Your stories are so riveting!"

The Professor broke into a warm, relieved smile and nodded.

"See you tomorrow!"

Leah waited until she and Lindsay were out the door down the path before unloading.

"Christ, if she talks that much, I don't even want to turn her."

"Was it really that bad?" Lindsay asked.

"Worse than class. Worse by a factor of a thousand."

"I'm still not clear on this. Why do we have to turn that sad, middle-aged lady again? We live on a fucking college campus, there's plenty of good prey."

"It's all Jon's plan. Turn higher ups and bigwigs, that sort of thing. Then they can start spreading it to their departments and so on. I don't know, it seemed like a good idea last night."

"If you ask me, it takes the fun out of things," Lindsay said.

"I've been trying to tell him this. I think he's coming around."

Leah pulled out her phone, loaded the text conversation with Jon, and showed Lindsay.

"He's bringing us a girl?" Lindsay scoffed. "This whole thing is getting silly."

"Maybe," Leah said. "But he is useful to have around. If he keeps bringing us girls like the one this morning, I'm fine with playing along."

"Oh yeah," Lindsay said. "How did she turn out."

"Physically, she turned out great. Then again, she wasn't bad to look at before we turned her. Mentally, she seemed like an idiot when I left her with Jon."

"You left her with that creep?" Lindsay giggled. "That's a disaster waiting to happen."

"Maybe," Leah said. "But he locked me in a closet for two hours, so I'll just call it even."

Lindsay laughed.

"It sounds like you had a great day."

"Oh, the best. So, what did you do? Stay out of trouble?"

Lindsay stopped and stared off into the distance. Her expression grew serious.

"Actually, I had a run-in with our friends from last night."

Leah felt her blood run cold. That was the last thing they needed.

"You did?"

Lindsay nodded.

"They were in my hallway. It was my roommate, my little redheaded friend, and your best friend."

"What were they there for?"

Lindsay smirked and shook her head.

"You won't believe this, but this chick in my hallway was keeping one of the worms as a pet. She had it in an aquarium and everything. Your friend and her pals were there to destroy it."

"Jesus," Leah said. "So, what did you do?"

"I made them think I took it and then slipped it into the chick's dresser. She's in for a surprise the next time she changes."

"And the three girls?"

"Relax," Lindsay said. "They think I took it. I haven't seen them the rest of the day. I think we're safe."

"Good," Leah said.

That group was beginning to be a real problem. Sooner or later, they would need to be dealt with. But not yet. Besides, Leah wasn't ready to take a stick to the head again.

8

Megan entered her room to find Emily lying in bed, idly playing with herself. She was blown away every time she saw her roommate by how sexy the girl had become. Megan fought the urge to tackle the girl and fuck her brains out.

"Is Leah here?" Megan asked.

Emily shook her head.

"Good. I've got something to show you."

Emily perked up, bearing her luscious, pale melons in the process. The urges were getting harder for Megan to fight back.

"What is it?" Emily asked. "Another victim?"

"Nope, something better."

Megan unzipped her backpack and revealed its contents to Emily. It was filled to the brim with eggs.

"Are those from Felicia's room?"

"Not quite," Megan said. "Come along, Red."

Megan led her roommate out into the hallway and down towards Felicia's room. They halted at the door and Megan motioned for Emily to listen.

"Is someone in there?"

Megan smiled wryly and opened the door. There, inside the room, stood Felicia Owens. The RA was buck naked, her ovipositor wiggling around between her legs. Below her glistened a fresh egg.

"Felicia's back and ready to help us have so much fun," Megan beamed.