Orgasm-Of-War Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the word spirited, Sam took another big swig of his drink. They both tossed the die on the coffee table, anxious to see what they had to pretend to do next. Sam's landed on the penis side and Jen's landed on the butt side. They were unsure of what to do next, but both got chills on the back of their necks and tingling sensations located in the body parts that the die landed on.

Neither of them said anything about the odd sensations as they didn't want to make the other nervous. They both took large drinks from their cans and worked up the courage to start the facade. Jen prayed a silent prayer that the game was real for she desperately craved having a real butt. The tingling sensations began to spread all over Jen's body and her pussy was set aflame with desire. She wasted no time in sinking her face into Sam's crotch and started to give him the sloppiest, most energetic blowjob of her life.

"Oh, holy shit babe! You must be turned on tonight, at this pace I don't know how long I'm going to last," he exclaimed.

Jen knew from their previous encounters that although he filled her pussy to the brim with this thick slab of man meat, his stamina wasn't always the longest. Usually, it'd bother her, but she was overly excited to see what would happen tonight. Sure enough, after just a few minutes Sam couldn't keep up with her sloppy ministrations and shot wad after wad down her throat.

At first, all seemed normal, but then that chill sensation came back, but this time it surrounded both his cock and ass. He was still a little tipsy so he paid it no attention as his release overtook his rational brain. Jen usually hated giving blowjobs and despised the taste of cum, but that tingling sensation ramped up her entire body for sex, and was greedily sucking and swallowing all she was worth.

She was so turned on that she even began fingering herself, which she always refused to do before. Just as Sam's cock started dribbling and stopped sputtering in her mouth she got that same chill sensation from before, except this time it was hotter and focused on her pussy and her butt.

"Uh babe, maybe this is the booze talking, but I feel kinda strange," said Sam through his huffing and puffing.

"Oooooh I hear you babe!" she moaned. "I feel tingly all over like you're setting my whole body on fire tonight," she exclaimed while wiping her chin.

As she stood up Jen realized something was off with her balance and stumbled a bit. She had to sit down from falling over but thought that it felt odd that her boney butt didn't feel so hard on the couch, almost like she accidentally sat on one of their pillows. After regaining her composure, she stood up again and checked her butt.

"Woah, babe! Maybe I'm hallucinating, but my butt looks bigger," she excitedly shouted.

She started groping her cheeks and could easily tell they were bigger by a few inches, and just touching her butt felt soooo good. Jen looked at her behind again to see if this was all real, and was greeted with an amazing view. Her butt hadn't just grown, but her hips grew with her giving her a much bigger lower frame. There was so much extra back there that she could finally call it an ass. While looking back she just couldn't get enough and kept kneading and playing with her cheeks. She couldn't believe just how sensitive her ass was and it was driving her wild.

"Babe, I don't know what's going on but I hope you're still hard cause I've never been more turned on in my life," she exclaimed as she started to walk, with a huge sway of her hips, towards her prey. He wasn't sure what was going on with Jen, but her vivid display of grabbing her growing ass was more than enough for him and his dick was standing at full attention.

Jen wasted no time, got in front of Sam, and lowered herself onto his shaft.

"Oh fuck baby! I'm so wet that I took your monster in one go." She said in one long groan.

Jen wasn't going to wait for Sam's reply and starting grinding her eager snatch against his dick while he was pummeled against the couch over and over. Her tits were flopping all over the place, realizing the bra did nothing to offer support, she ripped it off and offered her tits to her stud boyfriend. Sam was starting to come out of his tipsiness and started to take charge.

He took both of her lovely tits in his hands and started sucking on one thick nipple while pinching and kneading the other and kept switching back and forth for what felt like hours. Jen loved it when Sam played with her tits, but tonight was all about her ass. In-between bounces, she grabbed his hands and moved them over her ass. Sam was over the moon, he happily sucked and nibbled on his girlfriend's fat tits while squeezing and spanking her enlarged ass. This was becoming too much for both of them.

"Oh, shit right there baby, just a few more strokes and I'm gonna cum all over this fat dick!" She was screaming, there was no way the neighbors didn't hear her, and she didn't care. All Sam could do was grunt in agreement while trying to keep up with this goddess. With one final pump, she came harder than she ever had in her life, and her pussy clenched his cock so hard that he wasn't able to release his orgasm.

"Oooohhhhhh shiiiiiiit!" She barely squeaked out while her entire body clenched.

As she was midway through her orgasm the chills came back, but this time it was colder like the first time they rolled the die. She noticed the chills coming from her vagina, which just prolonged her orgasm longer, and from her ass. Jen wasn't able to pay it any further attention as her body was working its way into a second orgasm.

Sam wasn't sure what to do, his girlfriend was writhing in orgasm for what felt like minutes but she was gripping him so hard that he couldn't get off. The last thing he was going to do was disturb her bliss. All of a sudden he felt a warm chill enter from the base of his penis slowly extending outward toward the tip. He wasn't sure what was going on with his dick because it was still inside her, but it almost felt like his cock was sliding further into her. Jen was starting to finally come down from her second orgasm when she felt something unfamiliar.

To Be Continued...

Please let me know what you think, this is my first time writing one of these kinds of stories so any criticism is helpful.

12