Orgasming his Mature Girls Pt. 01

Story Info
39 y.o. Audrey helps 19 y.o. Shavaan organise pussy program.
15.9k words
2.82
5.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasming his Mature Craftsgirls Pt. 01

39 y.o. craftsgirl Audrey helps 19 y.o. Shavaan organise the pussy program.

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance

The story takes place at Shavaan's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. A place where serenely isolated and remote mountains sweetly encircle a sun-soaked meadow, and here, everything for beautiful organic-self-sufficiency living, wondrously comes from nature's local resources.

Including crafted essential items such as plant-wax candles, paper, herbal birth-control, glass windows, steel items.

🌾 🌾 🌾

Story Characters

Shavaan - 19 years old

— Shavaan's craftsgirls with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Audrey - 39 years old — (shares dwelling with Shavaan)

Lydia and eight other craftsgirls aged between 29 and 38 years old

🌿

Introduction to Part One

At his isolated organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, nineteen-year-old Shavaan offers his craftsgirls a new program—the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program. Shavaan and his craftsgirls all live in adobe dwellings, which were hand-built by Shavaan.

Lydia is teen Shavaan's thirty-eight-year-old craftsgirl, and she lives in her own adobe dwelling. This story tells of her naughty experiences and her embarrassing moments with the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program offered by Shavaan.

🌿

Shavaan's helping meadow-girl – Audrey

In her small crafting-room, Audrey appreciatively looked over the winter stockings she was making. The cream-coloured fabric she'd woven for the stocking was soft, thickish, and beautiful, and would be lovely and warm to wear come winter. She had already finished her winter frocks and had made new winter panties as well.

A contented sigh slid from her lips; she loved her life with Shavaan at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. Shavaan was a joyous inspiration of organic-self-sufficiency to all his craftsgirls, and he she loved how he walked with a joyous dancing gait.

It was a joy to live with him in his adobe dwelling and help him as he requested with the daily running of things.

She was the only craftsgirl to live with Shavaan, all his other craftsgirls either had their own adobe dwellings or shared adobe dwellings with one or two others. Audrey adored and loved teen Shavaan as an amazing friend. And with her helping Shavaan, he sweetly called her his helping meadow-woman, or more usually, his helping meadow-girl.

Audrey chucked; being around joyous teen Shavaan, she often forgot that she was thirty-nine. She was Shavaan's helping meadow-woman who felt like his helping meadow-girl. Audrey was quite sure that many of the craftsgirls were wildly attracted to Shavaan, especially in summer when he would just wear his crafted hip-wrap and his white skin would suntan to a lovely golden glow.

And while Audrey could understand their attraction, she herself was completely happy just to be Shavaan's good friend and his helping meadow-girl, and leave the other craftsgirls to their attraction to him.

Audrey was the oldest of Shavaan's craftsgirls, although there were quite a few who were close to her age. The craftsgirls were all sweet, and she loved the friendships she had with them all.

One of the regular things she helped Shavaan with was letting the craftsgirls know when he had some jobs for them which weren't in their normal daily routine. Looking out the window to check the sun's position, she smiled; it was time to make Shavaan his afternoon herbal coffee.

Audrey headed to the kitchen with a skip, her crafted mid-thigh length frock floating around her thighs. She would still skip in her winter stocking and winter panties; it would be a winter-skip, but for now, it was nice to skip in her summer frock and crafted summer-little-panties.

Actually, her crafted summer panties were tiny, really tiny. She had one little quaint thing—well, she supposed it was a naughty thing—that she liked to do, and that was to craft the tiniest panties she could, and wear them through summer. Audrey felt her summer panties made up for her super warm winter panties for the colder times.

There were a few pairs of summer panties that she'd crafted but couldn't wear—the crotch was just too narrow and wouldn't stay in place. Even so, she couldn't help but like them, and would sometimes wear them just in her bedroom, but she'd have to walk very carefully to try and keep her little crotch centred. Walking carefully was part of the fun of wearing them; one little un-careful step and whoops, her pantiecrotch would slip off her pussy.

🌿

The beginning of the pussy orgasm program…

"Audrey, it's beautiful to see you dancingly happy living with me at my organic-self-sufficiency-paradise," Shavaan sweetly chimed with his blue eyes sparkling in merriment.

Audrey's lips curved into a surprised but contented smile; she placed the two crafted pottery mugs she was holding on the hewn kitchen bench and turned to look at Shavaan, who stood handsomely in the doorway. His words, while unexpected were sweet, and she gazed at him in admiration. It was a tender moment and moisture formed in her eyes.

Shavaan's euphoric smile was such a joy to look upon, and the way he ran his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise gave him a gorgeous appeal. Audrey was never surprised to see his craftsgirls' eyes smooching him all over.

Wearing just his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap, he stood with his toned supple-muscles in natural-earthy magnificence. For a moment, she was overwhelmed by his wondrous presence. She inwardly chuckled; while she was overwhelmed by Shavaan in a friendship way, his craftsgirls were often overwhelmed by him, too—but in a wet pussy way.

"Oh, Shavaan, yes it's true," she said with love for him beaming in her eyes, "I am joyous, really joyous to be here with you at your organic-self-sufficiency-paradise."

With her cheeks glowing a soft pink, Audrey began to gracefully dance around the adobe kitchen, her long auburn hair twirling with her floating steps. "Shavaan, I'm dancingly joyous to be here with you," she melodied in an undulating meadowous voice.

Shavaan moved into the kitchen, rested his hands on the back of a crafted chair and watched Audrey float around the room. She was an adoringly sweet craftsgirl, and it was great to have her as his meadow-help-girl; she was a good friend to all his craftsgirls, and they all admired her crafting abilities.

Audrey paused by Shavaan and kissed his cheek. "And if you'd like to have a seat, I shall dance an organic herbal coffee over to you."

Shavaan warmly returned her cheek kiss, then slid the chair out and seated himself at the rectangular hewn table. A short while later Audrey was back with two pottery mugs of steaming coffee. Shavaan smiled as he received another cheek kiss before she sat down beside him.

Shavaan loved the way the kitchen had a lovely cosy feel to it. He'd designed the kitchen to get plenty of sun, especially the morning sun; it was a similar design to all the adobe dwellings he'd built for his craftsgirls.

Audrey's finishing touches to the kitchen were an expression of her happiness. The curtains were soft-yellow with white ruffled lace at the bottom, and she always had crafted pottery vases filled with delicately coloured meadow flowers placed around the room.

It was a lovely place to sit and relax with a coffee.

"Audrey, I've been thinking about the way a lot of the craftsgirls look at me with naughtiness beaming in their eyes."

Audrey merrily chuckled and she patted Shavaan's forearm. "Shavaan, I think a lot of the craftsgirls have naughty thoughts about you."

Shavaan's eyes twinkled. "Well, I've come up with a way to make good use of their naughty feelings."

Audrey's eyes blinked wide in surprise. "You have?"

It was Shavaan's turn to chuckle, and he patted Audrey's forearm in return. "Yes. I've come up with a new program I'd like to introduce for the craftsgirls to participate in, if they want to," he playfully said. "It's a joyous dancing program," he added with his blue eyes luminescently dancing.

Audrey gave Shavaan a warm smile. "Oh, Shavaan, I love that you want to have a joyous dancing program for your craftsgirls, but how does that relate to their naughty feelings for you? I'm very curious to hear what your plan is."

Shavaan returned Audrey's smile as he gently took hold of her hand. "Well, that's good, Audrey, because I'd like your help with it."

"Of course," Audrey happily replied.

🌿

Written message to his craftsgirls…

Two days later, Audrey sat at the kitchen hewn table. In the centre of the table on its smooth surface was a small pile of handcrafted paper. The paper, made by Shavaan, was thick and quite smooth; it was made from plant fibres which were still somewhat visible in the finished sheets. Shavaan made paper during the summer, and Audrey found it a delight to write on.

Placing a sheet in front of her, Audrey picked up the reed fountain pen, also made by Shavaan, and dipped it into the pottery pot of charcoal-based ink; ink made by the craftsgirls. What she was going to write was a further copy of Shavaan's-sharing on the new program he was offering to his craftsgirls.

This Shavaan-sharing was the final one of identical copies that she would give to each craftsgirl. It was the message that Shavaan had asked her to write for the craftsgirls.

The ink flowed smoothly as she began…

Dear craftsgirls,

It is my pleasure to write this Shavaan-sharing to you, and I do so at the request of amazing Shavaan.

A short while ago, Shavaan said he thought I was dancingly joyous in my life here with him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and he's right. I know all you sweet craftsgirls also love being here with him.

Well, Shavaan has asked me to share with you a new program he's offering to any craftsgirls who are interested. It's a very special joyous-dancing program. And it is my joy to be helping Shavaan with this.

So, I'm sure that you're very interested to hear about teen Shavaan's new program.

Before I tell you though, it's probably best if you're sitting down as it might come as quite a surprise to you. But I'm sure you shall find it a nice surprise.

Well, here it is then. Teen Shavaan is offering his craftsgirls a pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program. Shavaan would love to orgasm you into wetly and joyously dancing for him.

Surprise - surprise. I hoped you liked the surprise.

So if you'd like to participate in the pussy orgasm program Shavaan is offering, then you can write your response and give it to me.

Shavaan has asked that I not only write the details of the pussy orgasm program for you, but that I also receive your responses. I am his meadow-girl helper, after all.

Teen Shavaan would like you to share your interest, your excitement, and how wet your pussy is for the pussy orgasm program he's offering.

Once I have received your response that you'd like teen Shavaan to play with your pussy, then I shall read it to him in the evening. If your interest response gives Shavaan a huge, throbbing erection, then you're in the pussy arousal and orgasm program, he's offering.

It's as simple as that. So craftsgirls, let your response make his teen cock huge.

Make sure you share about all your excitement and about how wet you are to participate in the pussy orgasm program he's offering.

As Shavaan was giving me the details for what I was to write, he displayed the erection he had that he would play with your pussys; he did this so I would be able to give you a real description of his orgasm-giver. And craftsgirls, it is my pleasure to describe what he showed me.

Well, as you know, Shavaan is very handsome, and I must say, so is his teen cock. You see him supple-muscled and suntanned in his crafted hip-wraps, but what you don't see under his hip-wrap is that his white cock is not suntanned. Being un-suntanned really highlights the beauty and size of his huge, teen organ.

Yes, craftsgirls, Shavaan's teen cock is huge and throbbingly handsome.

And seeing his un-suntanned white cock flex while his suntanned supple-muscled body moves gracefully is quite amazing.

Looking at his full erection, I felt it was very obvious that he is eager to orgasm your pussys.

Shavaan would love that you feel to joyously and wetly dance for him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

Shavaan looks forward to hearing of your interest to have him play with and orgasm your pussy, and if your response gives him a pumping erection, then I shall organise for you to participate in the pussy orgasm program he is offering.

Please leave all responses in the normal place for my messages on the entrance table at the Gather-Place.

Your friend in teen Shavaan's beautiful organic-self-sufficiency-paradise,

Shavaan's craftsgirl, Audrey.

🌿

Chapter One

Lydia stepped out of the Crafting-Room into a beautiful late-morning sunny day. There were a few slow moving wispy clouds which she watched for a while, before heading off towards her adobe dwelling. She'd just finished a winter frock and was immensely pleased with it.

Entering her home, Lydia looked with curiosity at the folded piece of crafted paper sitting on her lovely, small, hewn dining table. But before she could think any more about the message waiting for her, she found her attention held for a moment by the sun's beams shimmering on the shiny top of the table; she loved how she could make the table top shine.

Like all the furniture for all the craftsgirls, Lydia's dining table and the four chairs were made by Shavaan. Lydia thought her dining table and chairs fitted very nicely in her quaintly decorated, combined dining room and lounge..

Coming out of her shiny table top delight moment, Lydia looked at the writing on the folded paper; it was from Audrey. She briefly wondered when during the morning Audrey had dropped the message off. Written messages from Audrey weren't that common, mostly Audrey met up with the craftsgirls when she had something from Shavaan to share with them.

Pulling a chair out, Lydia sat at the table and unfolded the crafted sheet of paper. As she read what Audrey had written, she could hardly believe its content, but she was incredibly thrilled by it.

"Pussy orgasm program," she whispered in absolute wonder.

All the naughty fantasies she'd had for teen Shavaan came flooding into her mind. And now, teen Shavaan wanted to play with and orgasm her pussy. Oh, it was all so naughty. Lydia gripped the table edge and her naughty juices soaked her crafted panties.

Lydia reread the Shavaan-sharing, just to make sure that Shavaan did want to play with her pussy. Yes, it was true. It was amazing, she was thirty-eight, and nineteen-year-old Shavaan wanted to play with her pinkkiss. Lydia's hazel eyes softly slid closed as she imagined teen Shavaan playing with her naughty pussy. She spread her legs on the crafted chair and her pussy drooled into her panties.

Excitement rippled through Lydia. She knew she was going to respond to Audrey about the pussy orgasm program that teen Shavaan was offering. Lydia also knew that she was going to play with her pussy and have a naughty orgasm for him

Lydia's excitement grew and grew as she thought about participating in the pussy orgasm program. It was still hard to believe that teen Shavaan would play with her pussy. Lydia felt a sense of overwhelmingness; there was a big difference between her playing with her naughty pussy, to Shavaan playing with her naughty pussy.

Feeling giddy, Lydia gripped the table tighter: she would orgasm herself shortly, then write her reply. But oh, oh, oh, the excitement was too much! She was so overwhelmed with excitement that she peed her crafted lace panties.

In a daze and with so much wetness between her legs that was warmly bathing her pussy and inner thighs and pooling on the crafted wooden chair, Lydia's hand was quickly in her awash panties. Lydia felt the solid flow of warm pee splashing against her palm as her middle finger desperately sought entrance to her almost cuming pussy.

Lydia's breaths came in short, rushing gasps as she found what she was looking for in her panties. She was so surprised that she was peeing, but she couldn't even think about stopping, she needed to be in her pussy.

With her finger implanted in her orgasm-flower, Lydia's palm took the full gush of her pee-stream, and as she fingered herself, there were rhythmical splashes in her crafted little, yellow-lace panties.

And before Lydia's over-excited pee finished—she orgasmed, "Oh, Shavaan, teen wonder," she cried as her head dropped to the table and warm pee bathed her spasming pussy.

"Shavaan. Shavaan. Shavaan," she repeated over and over. Then Lydia was kneeling next to her chair licking the wet pool where she'd been sitting. "Shavaan. Shavaan. Shavaan," she moaned.

Her legs sprang her up and she danced around her adobe lounge. "I'm wet pussy dancing for you, Shavaan. Dancing-dancing-dancing with my pussy wet for you."

She paused and licked more from her chair, then she danced again. For long dazzling moments, Lydia licked and danced, and licked and danced. Again, Lydia paused at the table, but this time she carefully moved Audrey's message to a hewn shelf, then she climbed up onto the table and lay on her back.

Pulling her crafted frock up past her hips, she removed her soaked panties, spread her legs and moaned, "Oh, Shavaan, amazing teen wonder, would you like to play with my pussy? Would you like to lick my pussy? I'd love you to play with my pussy; I'd love you to lick my pussy."

Lydia's hips writhed in fantasy as she begged teen Shavaan to play with and lick her pussy. "Oh, teen, Shavaan, please, please, please play with my pussy. Please lick my pussy." Lydia continued her begging moans as her finger again found her wet pinkkiss.

With full, rapid, repeating strokes in her pussy, she felt sure her juices were dancing out of her pink-flower. Lydia knew she was quaint, and she was quaintly getting closer and closer to naughty orgasming again for teen Shavaan.

Just before Lydia orgasmed, she moaningly whispered, "Oh, yes, lovely, Shavaan, I so want to participate in the pussy orgasm program you're offering."

One finger stroke away from orgasm, Lydia slipped her finger out and using her fingertips, she parted her smooth flower-lips and imagined first welcoming Shavaan's finger into her dripping pinkkiss, then his tongue. Still holding her flower-lips apart, Lydia orgasmed.