Orgasming his Mature Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lydia's orgasm juices flowed out of her smooth pussy, she acknowledged there was one problem about participating in the pussy orgasm program—she was so shy around Shavaan, that with the pussy orgasm focus, she wouldn't be able to say a word to him.

But oh, she loved masturbating for him.

Lydia had felt that she'd never have the opportunity for teen Shavaan to play with her pussy. So it was astonishingly beautiful that he was offering to, however, she would have to tell Audrey that she wouldn't be able to talk around Shavaan. Lydia so worried about whether Shavaan would get a big, teen erection with her being mute.

Well, she'd be mute but wet. Lydia could never talk or write to Shavaan about her wet pussy—she was far too shy for that, but she could write to Audrey about her naughty wet pussy, and then Audrey would read it to Shavaan.

Lydia let out a scream and orgasmed again as she imagined Shavaan hearing about her wet pussy from craftsgirl Audrey. Continuing to hold her pussylips apart, Lydia imagined welcoming Shavaan's huge, teen cock into her spasming pinkkiss.

Lydia knew Shavaan had a huge, teen cock because she'd often seen, and studied, his erection showing wondrously in his crafted hip-wrap. Shavaan regularly had his cock pumped in his hip-wrap. Oh, it would be a joy that her fantasy about Shavaan could happen and that she could offer her pussy for his teen pleasure!

"Shavaan, Shavaan, Shavaan, wondrous teen Shavaan, I love that you would play with my pinkkiss, and I love that I could be your mute pleasure-doll, where you could pleasure your teen cock in my naughty pussy," she euphorically cried as she orgasmed again.

Oh, it was wonderful to imagine that she was naughtily participating in the pussy orgasm program teen Shavaan was offering.

🌿

Chapter Two

After cleaning herself up after her naughty orgasms and putting a new frock on, but no panties, Lydia felt ready to write to Audrey about the excitement she felt for the pussy orgasm program. She would write with no panties on—it felt the right thing to do. Lydia loved that amazing teen Shavaan wanted her to be naughty for him.

She took a sheet of the lovely handcrafted paper that Shavaan made and began her reply to Audrey.

Dear craftsgirl Audrey,

How lovely it was to receive your pussy-wetting message. I'm absolutely soaked. The thought of participating in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program Shavaan is offering is doing amazingly naughty things to my pussy.

Truly, Audrey, I can barely believe what you've written. It seems almost inconceivable that teen Shavaan wants to play with my naughty pussy. Oh, I'm so wet for him.

Audrey, my eyes are constantly filled with tears of joy about Shavaan's program to orgasm his craftsgirls pussys, and I can't stop playing with my naughty pussy for Shavaan. I just can't stop, and oh, I don't want to stop.

I love masturbating my pussy for Shavaan, and I love being wet for him. And I'd love for Shavaan to orgasm my pussy. Oh, Audrey, it's such a thrill that Shavaan would play with my naughty pussy.

Audrey, I'd so love to be able to participate in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program that teen Shavaan is offering.

I think it's an amazing and beautiful program that Shavaan's offering so all his craftsgirls can joyously and wetly dance for him at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise.

I do so like the bit about wetly dancing for him! And yes, I too think Shavaan's amazing. I also think he's sexy and handsome; and many, many times, Audrey, I've admired his pumped teen cock throbbing in his crafted hip-wrap.

Oh, I know it's naughty of me to let my gaze rest on his erection, but it's so wondrous, and it makes for the most amazing masturbations. I love watching Shavaan walk and seeing how his summer hip-wrap revealingly enfolds around his huge, teen cock.

So yes, it was wonderful to receive your message. Audrey, I can hardly believe what happened when I read it. It's rather embarrassing, but I want to tell you because I'd like you to know how excited I was and still am. And of course, I'd like Shavaan to know about my excitement for the pussy orgasm program he's so sweetly offering.

Well, Audrey, I was excited to such a naughty extent that I involuntarily peed my panties and had an almost instantaneous orgasm for teen Shavaan. And I danced, and I even felt my juices were dancing out of my pussy.

Audrey, shy as I am and improbable as it once seemed, I find myself feeling incredibly thrilled to be replying to you to let you know I'd love to participate in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program of Shavaan's.

Oh, Audrey, I can hardly breathe thinking about Shavaan's huge, teen cock.

I'm so excited that I've chosen to write with no panties on. I'm so sopping! Oh, Audrey, it feels so good to be thinking about handsome Shavaan with his sexy, big, teen cock while I've got no panties on. Oh, I love having no panties on for Shavaan!

Audrey, I feel to tell you that I regularly fantasise about Shavaan, and I also daily (and nightly) masturbate for him. Truly, Audrey, I never thought I'd have this beautiful, exciting, and very special opportunity that Shavaan would play with my pussy.

However, I worry that I might be too shy for Shavaan to get a huge erection, and so I might not be able to participate in the pussy orgasm program, but before I tell you the full details of my shyness, I would like to say the following.

Like all Shavaan's craftsgirls, I'm extremely happy to be with him living his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise life. The way Shavaan joyously lives his organic-self-sufficiency life, I find to be amazing and inspiring. I love Shavaan's joyous youthfulness and also his maturity. (And yes, he's sexy beyond belief.)

I feel a high level of awe for Shavaan, and I love every moment I get to have with him, even though I don't say much.

So, about my shyness. As you know, I'm a very shy craftsgirl, and my shyness would be extreme if I was with Shavaan and the focus was for him to orgasm my naughty pussy. Audrey, my shyness would be so extreme that I would never be able to talk with Shavaan about his offered pussy-orgasm program,

Oh, I could be wet, I could moan, and I could orgasm, but I could never talk.

Audrey, I so worry that Shavaan would not like me being completely mute. I worry that he wouldn't get a huge erection if I was mute. But I can't change my extreme shyness.

Oh, Audrey, as much as I want Shavaan to play with my pussy, it's probably not going to happen because of my shyness. I should tell you that when I naughty fantasise about teen Shavaan, I fantasise that I'm his mature, mute pleasure-doll and he pleasures his teen cock in my naughty pussy.

And when I play out the fantasy in my mind, I'm wildly wet, but completely mute.

Audrey, do you think there's any small chance that teen Shavaan might be happy to have me in the pussy orgasm program he's offering, being that I would be wet but mute?

Shavaan's craftsgirl, Lydia

Lydia cried as she fingered her sopping, pantieless pussy. She now had to wait and see if she would be able to participate being wet but mute in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program that wondrous Shavaan was offering.

Would teen Shavaan ever play with her naughty pussy or would she be the only one to play with her pinkkiss?

🌿

Chapter Three

Two days later, Lydia returned from the Crafting-Room to see another folded sheet of crafted paper sitting on her hewn dining table. She just knew it would be from Audrey and that it would be a reply letting her know if she could participate mutely in the pussy orgasm program of Shavaan's.

It had been a long two days wait. Lydia rushed to the table, and yes, written on the lovely crafted paper were the words: To Lydia, from Audrey.

Lydia's pussy began a frantic dripping into her crafted panties. It just had to be a yes. "Oh, please let it be a yes," she cried, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

For long moments, Lydia gazed at Audrey's message as she cried and flooded her panties. She was scared to open it, but she had to know. With shaking fingers, she slowly unfolded the message. Lydia loved the crafted paper Shavaan made. Oh, please let it say yes.

Audrey's handwriting was neat and tidy as always.

Dear craftsgirl Lydia,

It was lovely to receive your response that you are keenly interested to participate in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program that teen Shavaan is offering as part of his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise ways.

It is my joy to let you know that Shavaan was greatly pleased to hear of your interest in having him play with your pussy, or as you say, your naughty pussy.

Lydia felt tingling bubble through her with the first two paragraphs. Teen Shavaan liked that she'd written. She sat down and for a few moments enjoyed the exciting juicing of her naughty pussy. But oh, she had to read on.

Lydia, I'm sure you're waiting anxiously to know if you can participate in the pussy orgasm program Shavaan is offering. So I shall start by saying that I'm happy to let you know that teen Shavaan got a huge and throbbing erection while I read your response to him of how excited and wet you were with your desire to participate in the pussy orgasm program.

And Lydia, I hope Shavaan's big, teen erection thrills you.

As you have expressed a very passionate interest in Shavaan's teen cock, I felt to let you know how things went when I read your response to him.

Well, it was the evening of the day that I received your response, and Shavaan and I were in the lounge having herbal coffees. He sat on one sofa and I sat on the other opposite him. The sun was still bathing the lounge in its golden rays, and I watched Shavaan part his crafted hip-wrap and release his teen organ in preparation for me reading the responses a number of the craftsgirls had written.

Your response was on top, so I told Shavaan that your response would be the one I would read first.

Shavaan already had a sizeable erection just from knowing I was going to read the responses. But I have to tell you, Lydia, that as I read your response to amazing teen Shavaan, I observed his cock grow bigger and bigger. There were several times I stopped reading and just gazed in fascination at what was happening to his huge, teen cock.

Lydia paused and put the crafted sheet of paper down. She needed to have her crafted panties off to continue—it was more welcoming to Shavaan's teen cock. With her panties off, Lydia sat back down on the chair and pulled her frock up past her hips. She also wanted to be able to see herself drip as she read on.

Lydia's pussy was wetly pink and her pussylips puffy—it was so easy to imagine Shavaan playing with her pussy, and pleasuring his teen cock in her pinkkiss. Picking the sheet of paper back up, she continued reading.

As he heard how intensely eager and wet you are for the pussy orgasm program, his erection lengthened in a vertical wonder and his girth became solidly thick. And Lydia, it seemed like I could feel the virile throbbing of his profound teen erection radiating throughout the room.

Shavaan's dome stretched and shined, and by the end of your response, I observed a thick coating of pre-cum covering his magnificence dome, where it glistened in the sun's golden rays.

Lydia, I do hope my description thrills your naughty pussy for teen Shavaan.

"Oh, yes," Lydia cried out into her adobe dining room. "That was a wonderful description of Shavaan's gorgeous teen cock."

Lydia studied her pussy, so happy to see her drips sliding out onto the crafted chair. "Oh, it would be so beautiful for you to play with my pinkkiss, then pleasure your teen cock in my pussy," she ecstatically moaned.

But there was still the situation of her being mute if she was to participate in the pussy orgasm program.

Feeling both excited and worried, Lydia read on.

Shavaan was pleased to hear about your almost spontaneous orgasm when you read about his offer of the pussy orgasm program, and he thought you peeing yourself in excitement was very cute. He smiled broadly when he heard you danced after your orgasm.

Shavaan found it sweet and touching to hear that you regularly masturbate for him. I could see that his cock loved hearing that by the way his whole length heatedly flexed and throbbed in the air. I'm sure amazing Shavaan was imagining your juices bathing his big, long teen cock!

Lydia orgasmed on her chair. "Oh, Shavaan, I'm your mute, mature, craftsgirl pleasure-doll," she cried as her hands gripped the hewn table edge.

When Lydia's pussy had calmed, she wiped the tears of joy from her cheeks with the back of her hand, then her eyes returned to Audrey's written message. Lydia's naughty pussy was already aching for another orgasm.

So, Lydia, it is my joy to let you know that Shavaan has no concerns with you being mute if you participate in the pussy orgasm program, and he is happy to receive you into the pussy orgasm program he is offering.

Lydia, teen Shavaan is very much looking forward to experiencing your juices as he explores, plays with, and orgasms your pussy.

(Lydia, I quite understand if you want to pause with reading and have a naughty orgasm for teen Shavaan.)

Lydia giggled. "I already have! But I shall be ready for another one very soon."

Lydia was ecstatic, so teen Shavaan would be playing with her naughty pussy. Oh, she couldn't wait for him to pleasure his cock in her dripping pussy. Lydia eagerly read on.

Lydia, teen Shavaan has asked that since you're too shy to talk with him about him orgasming your pussy, but seem okay to tell me how wet and excited you are that he would play with your naughty pussy, he would like you to continue writing with me for a few more times before you start the pussy orgasm program.

Shavaan would like you to keep sharing about how excited and wet you are that he would orgasm your pussy.

Shavaan has also asked me to share with you that he looks forward to having his teen cock in your shy, wet, mature pussy.

Lydia, I hope what I've written has your pussy wet for amazing teen Shavaan.

I also hope that you're happy to write more about your excitement and about how wet you are that Shavaan would play with your naughty pussy.

I hope you can enjoy being wet for Shavaan, and I assure you that amazing and inspiring Shavaan's teen cock pumps huge for your mature, shy, wet pussy.

Shavaan and I both want you to have dancing wet-pussy-happiness on his throbbing teen cock.

Your friend in Shavaan's beautiful organic-self-sufficiency-paradise,

Audrey.

When Lydia had finished reading the reply from Audrey, she ran round and round the room in excitement, and as she ran, her juices flowed copiously from her shy, naughty pussy.

Then Lydia burst into giggles as she realised that young, amazing, and handsome Shavaan had her wetly dancing for him. She was doing exactly as he hoped she would and she was loving it!

Around and around the room, Lydia joyously danced; her juices almost splashing down her inner thighs. She slipped her tits out and danced for Shavaan with her tits swaying for him.

Lydia knew she could never do this in front of Shavaan, but she could tell Audrey all about it! Lydia's eyes misted and closed as she imagined young Shavaan sliding his teen cock into her shy, wet, naughty pussy.

The one thing though about being mute while Shavaan played with her pinkkiss and pleasured his teen cock in her pussy was that he would probably be limited in what he said to her; as she wouldn't be saying anything. But Lydia would love to hear what Shavaan would say to her and about her if she could participate in a conversation with him, which of course, she couldn't.

Then she had another wondrous thought: If Audrey was with Shavaan when he was playing with Lydia's pussy, then Shavaan could talk to Audrey about how sexy he found his mute doll.

Lydia smiled and nodded to herself. Yes, it was a good idea.

Audrey could then comment back to Shavaan, and so Shavaan could have ongoing conversations with Audrey about his mute doll. And with this, Lydia could indirectly hear about how Shavaan found her sexy.

Oh, it was a wonderful idea. Lydia burst into another orgasm and her eyes filled with tears of joy as her pussy flooded with naughty juice. She imagined teen Shavaan taking her panties off and making her pussy wet, and she imagined being his mature, mute, wet pleasure-doll. "I'm your naughty, mute one, Shavaan," she whispered.

Lydia was so excited, she felt to respond immediately. She took two sheets of the crafted paper, one for a backing sheet, and again sat at the small, hewn dining table.

The sun filled the room with a golden hue, and the view out the window of the wildflower meadow was spectacular. Lydia dipped her reed fountain pen into the crafted ink and began.

Dear craftsgirl Audrey,

How wonderful to hear from you, and you can well imagine my joy that I'm to participate in the pussy arousal and pussy orgasm program that wondrous teen Shavaan is so sweetly offering.

Audrey, I think my pussy is going to stay almost constantly wet that teen Shavaan is going to play with me between my legs. I can't tell you the thrill I feel that Shavaan would take my crafted panties off and see my naughty pussy. And that teen Shavaan would see how my pussy drips for him.