Orgasming his Mature Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that I'm not fond of Shavaan. Please know, Audrey, that I didn't decide to not participate in the pussy orgasm program because of that." Lydia's tears started again. "I'm still very fond of Shavaan."

"Do you want to talk about how you're feeling?" Audrey quietly asked.

"Yes, it would be good," Lydia sobbed.

"Are you still masturbating for Shavaan?"

"Yes… Oh, Audrey, I so miss that teen Shavaan's not going to play with my naughty pussy and I that I could be his mature, mute, wet pleasure-doll."

Audrey felt to encourage Lydia's feeling for Shavaan. "Lydia, would you like to masturbate your pussy for Shavaan while we talk?"

"Yes, that would be nice," Lydia whispered desperately with her eyes still streaming tears.

"Can we go into the lounge?"

"Yes."

Audrey sat on the lounge sofa and patted the space beside her. "Come and sit here, Lydia."

Silently, Lydia sat next to Audrey.

"Do you want to take your crafted panties off?" Audrey asked.

Lydia nodded, raised her crafted frock above her hips and slid her panties off. Lydia felt shy in front of Audrey. In a way, this felt a little like her earlier request that Audrey would be with Shavaan when he played with her pussy. But that was not happening anymore; however, it would be good to talk.

"Do you love Shavaan?" Audrey asked.

"Yes," Lydia moaned as she spread her legs and began caressing her sopping pussy.

"Do you like being wet for wondrous teen Shavaan?"

"Yes, very, very much," Lydia replied.

"And I know you like fantasising about being Shavaan's mature, mute, wet pussy-doll where he pleasures his teen cock in your naughty pussy."

"Ohhhh, y-y-yes," Lydia moaned, jutting her pussy forward and pushing her index finger into her aching pussy.

Audrey held Lydia's free hand. "And do you like cuming for handsome teen Shavaan?"

"Yes-s-s," Lydia cried, her finger in a fast rhythm.

"Do you like his long teen cock?"

Lydia ground her finger fully in her pussy. Lydia's face was euphoric and her juices were pouring out. "Oh, Shavaan's long teen cock," Lydia moaned. "Oh, Shavaan's teen cock!"

"Shavaan enjoyed hearing your second response about how excited and wet you were that he would play with your naughty pussy," Audrey added with a gentle smile.

"Ohhhh."

"Shavaan's teen cock was throbbing and huge as I read it to him."

"Ohhhh. Ohhhh." Lydia's finger was a blur.

Audrey thought Lydia was almost splashing her juices.

"Shavaan loved smelling and tasting your juices off your crafted panties. After he'd licked your wet-patch on your panties, he said, he looked forward to having your juices on his cock!"

Lydia's orgasm scream filled the adobe lounge. "Oh, wondrous teen Shavaan, I love you."

In her beauteous orgasm moments, Lydia seemed to forget that Audrey was sitting beside her. Using her fingertips, Lydia spread her pussylips amidst her gushing juices.

"Oh, teen Shavaan, please play with my pussy. Shavaan, please lick me. Oh, please lick me. Oh, Shavaan, pleasure your teen cock in my pussy," Lydia wildly begged as she orgasmed over and over.

Audrey was amazed to see Lydia's non-shy side. "Do you want to dance drippingly wet for Shavaan?"

Lydia was instantly on her feet and holding her frock high above her nude pussy, she danced joyously around the room—giggling, screaming, and orgasming.

When Lydia began to slow her euphoric dancing, Audrey stood and took hold of both of Lydia's hands. "So, I shall see you for organic herbal coffee this evening?"

Lydia gave Audrey a cheek kiss. "Yes," she replied.

"You can carry on wetly dancing," Audrey said with a smile.

Lydia held her frock up with one hand and fingered her pussy with the other, and began twirling round and round the room.

As Audrey closed Lydia's front door behind her, and headed back to her own cosy adobe dwelling she shared with Shavaan, she listened to Lydia's joyous orgasm screams and moans floating from her dwelling: "Oh, wondrous teen, Shavaan, please, play with my pussy, please, lick my pussy. Oh, Shavaan, pleasure your long teen cock in my pussy," Lydia cried over and over.

🌿

Chapter Six

It was a lovely summer evening as Lydia sat on her deck gazing out over the meadow of Shavaan's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. She loved sitting here in the evenings, and this evening was no different except that soon she would have to get ready for her herbal coffee visit with Shavaan and Audrey.

Lydia breathed deeply of the pure air and concentrated on letting the beautiful serene view calm her. She was nervous about the visit, but she needed to remember that it was just a herbal coffee visit, and not a pussy orgasm visit.

It had felt good to talk with Audrey in the morning, and yes, it had felt wondrously good to masturbate for Shavaan while she was visiting. However, her embarrassment still remained, but even so, her desire for teen Shavaan to play with her pussy and that she could be his pleasure-doll remained. Oh, that he would pleasure his teen cock in her pussy, but no, it couldn't be.

Well, she would go and enjoy the herbal coffee visit, she'd talk with Audrey if Shavaan wasn't in the room, then come back to her cosy little dwelling, put on her naughty masturbation-negligee and try to forget about her embarrassment, shyness, and the loss of having Shavaan play with her pussy. Then in bed, she'd weep and masturbate for gorgeous Shavaan all night—every night.

Hopefully, she'd be able to come to a place where she was happy just to fantasise and masturbate for Shavaan—hopefully.

Taking one last gaze at the meadow with its sweet bursts of gaily coloured flowers, Lydia stood; it was time to get ready. She didn't have to change, but she would anyway.

A little while later, Lydia rinsed her freshly shaved pussy off. She didn't want to think about why she'd shaved her pussy for a coffee visit with Shavaan; she'd just had to do it.

As her pussylips dried, Lydia parted them, and using her fingertips and juice from her pinkkiss entrance, she juice bathed her pink, soft petals. Forgetting that she was only going for a coffee visit, Lydia bathed her nipples as well. Surely teen Shavaan would like to taste her pussy juices when he sucked her tits.

After her nipples were heavily saturated with juice, she watched her juices drip out of her freshly shaved pussy as she fantasised about Shavaan. And it wasn't long before she orgasmed.

Lydia skipped to her bedroom. And once again, her hand hovered at the handle of her naughty drawer as her juices naughtily cascaded down her inner thighs.

Should she or shouldn't she? She was only going for a coffee visit.

But inside her naughty-drawer were many pairs of beautifully crafted, naughty panties—enough to be able to wear a pair every day. They were lacy and embroidered and had tiny crotches.

Lydia's hand took a firm grip on the drawer handle and her juice flow increased. The rubbing of smooth wood against smooth wood whispered in her room as the drawer slowly came open.

And there they were. The never-worn lace panties all folded beautifully and waiting—waiting for her to slip them onto her naughty pussy.

Lydia placed the tip of her index finger against her lips as she contemplated her coffee visit evening. She could taste her juices. Well, she'd shaved her pussy for Shavaan, and it seemed only proper that she should wear her pleasure-doll panties.

Lydia chose a soft-pink pair, and with shaking hands, she excitedly slipped them on. As the delicate crotch hugged her smooth, wet, naughty pussy—she couldn't help it—she orgasmed again for Shavaan. "Oh, Shavaan," she cried as she filled her new, little pantiecrotch with juice.

It was only proper that visiting amazing teen Shavaan for herbal coffee, that her crafted little pantiecrotch should be sopping with her naughty orgasm-juices.

Oh, it was so nice to be wet for Shavaan—shaved pussy and wet.

~ ~

Lydia nervously knocked on Shavaan and Audrey's hewn door. Oh, she hoped Audrey would come to the door. But if Shavaan did, well, he knew she wouldn't be able to speak around him even though it was a coffee visit and not a pussy orgasm visit. She was still highly embarrassed that she'd sent teen Shavaan a pair of her worn panties for him to see and taste her naughty juices.

While she couldn't speak with Shavaan, she could drip into her crafted panties for him—which she shyly did.

Lydia wondered that if Shavaan did come to the door, would he lead her inside holding her hand? Would he kiss her cheek? Would he think that as well as coming for a herbal coffee that she'd also come that he could play with her naughty pussy? Would he want to pleasure his teen cock in her pussy?

She shouldn't have come. Teen Shavaan knew how wet and excited she was that he would play with her pussy. It was so embarrassing.

Lydia was about to turn around and go back to the cosiness of her adobe dwelling and masturbate her naughty pussy when Audrey opened the door.

"Lydia," Audrey joyously greeted.

The warm smile on Audrey's face helped relax Lydia. Lydia gave a little, shy sigh, then quietly returned Audrey's greeting. "Hi, Audrey."

Audrey wrapped her arms around Lydia in a hug. "It's going to be okay," she whispered.

Lydia nodded and tried to smile.

Then Audrey was whispering in her ear. "Are you wet for Shavaan?"

Lydia blushed red. "Yes," she whispered back.

"Come into the kitchen with me while I make the coffees."

With shaking legs, Lydia followed Audrey. Lydia reminded herself over and over that this was not a pussy orgasm visit with Shavaan, while the thoughts, 'Oh, Shavaan, please play with my pussy, please lick my pussy,' repeated themselves teasingly in her mind.

Normally, Lydia was comfortable talking with Audrey, but as she helped Audrey make the coffees, she was unable to talk at all. When the steaming coffees were on the crafted wooden tray, Audrey softly said, "I hope you can enjoy being wet for Shavaan while you have your coffee."

Lydia managed to give a faint smile. Then with her pussy continuing to soak her crafted pantiecrotch and with her face still blushing profusely, she shyly followed Audrey to the adobe lounge.

There was no way Lydia could look at handsome teen Shavaan, so to try and stop herself from dashing back to her own dwelling, she made an effort to study Audrey's lovely finishing touches to the adobe lounge.

However, with focusing on the lounge finishings, she also couldn't help but notice the lounge's construction. Lydia's pussy dripped; of course, the lounge was built by her teen love, Shavaan. She wanted to mutely run to him and mutely stand while he played with her naughty wet pussy.

But no, that was too naughty and she was too embarrassed. She again said to herself that this was just a coffee visit. Lydia tried to take a calming breath; it didn't work—she was so wet for teen Shavaan. Sexy Shavaan was beautifully handsome and all that he built and crafted was beautiful.

The lounge had thick clay-adobe walls like the rest of the dwelling, which was the same for all the dwellings at Shavaan's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. Shavaan with his huge, teen cock was very good at building adobe dwellings.

And he was also very good at making her wet.

Shavaan and Audrey's lounge was medium-sized and slightly rectangular in its design. There were crafted windows in the west, north, and south walls, making it a lovely sunny room from midday to sunset.

Oh, that teen Shavaan would play with her pussy at sunset and twilight orgasm her. Oh, she was a naughty craftsgirl—a very wet naughty craftsgirl.

Lydia glanced around at Audrey's finishing touches. Crafted cream-coloured curtains with white lace trim matched the golden yellow of the adobe walls; crafted thick rugs covered the stone-paved floor, and crafted pottery vases with gaily displayed flowers serenely added to the room's sweet cosiness.

There were three sofas set out in a C-shape. Every craftsgirl had a sofa or sofas made by Shavaan. Lydia was all but overwhelmed with her shyness seeing handsome, amazing teen Shavaan sitting on the middle sofa. Lydia felt so naughty being highly wet for teen Shavaan like she was.

Audrey gestured that she should sit on the sofa to Shavaan's right. Lydia's pussy was dripping profusely, and she kept her eyes on her feet as she slowly make her way to the sofa on legs that were nearly giving out.

Audrey gave Lydia and Shavaan their coffees, then taking her own mug, she sat on the third sofa.

Shavaan chatted with Audrey while Lydia sat quietly not saying a word, but it was obvious by her pink cheeks, that although nervous, she was enjoying the visit.

Halfway through his coffee, Shavaan put his crafted pottery mug down on the hewn coffee table, and slowly, his face filled with a joyous and adventurous grin. With a bold confidence, his hands parted the overlaps of his crafted hip-wrap and he released his vertical standing, big, long erection.

Shavaan's presence filled the room as his cock openly throbbed. With the summer evening sun pouring into the adobe lounge, golden rays bathed both his solid length and the shining, broad, curving dome his cock cumulated with.

Lydia made her first vocalisation in Shavaan's presence with an involuntary, "Ohhhh," gushing out her mouth. Helplessly, her wide eyes fixated on Shavaan's wondrous, erect, huge, teen cock.

On the edge of her periphery, Lydia felt the room might start spinning as her naughty pussy fell hopelessly in love with Shavaan's beautiful teen cock. His long pleasure-organ had a slight curve to it, his dome was all shining, and the ridge below the alluring curving dome was gorgeously engorged. His whole cock was gorgeously sexy and handsomely amazing.

In her copious fantasies about Shavaan, Lydia had dreamed of seeing his teen cock, but for it to actually happen was unbelievable. Shavaan's teen erection was beautiful and wondrous — and her legs splayed under her crafted frock as her pinkkiss juices ran helplessly into her crafted panties.

Lydia's pussy was begging to be played with by teen Shavaan — her pussy was begging that Shavaan would slide in and pleasure his teen cock.

"Audrey, it would be so nice if I had a mature, mute, naughty pussy-doll craftsgirl whose naughty pussy I could play with," Shavaan joyously shared.

Lydia thought she might faint, but oh, did she have so much juice.

Audrey smiled. "Shavaan, I can see that your desire for a mature and mute and naughty pussy-doll craftsgirl whose naughty pussy you could play with has got your teen cock hugely erect and throbbing profoundly."

Lydia gave another involuntary vocalisation. "Ohhhh."

Audrey continued. "Your teen length is thick and long and your dome is stretched.

Shavaan, would you enjoy the naughty juices of a mature, mute pussy-doll craftsgirl on your throbbing cock?"

"Oh yes, Audrey. Mmmm, to feel her naughty juices bathing my ready cock would be wonderful. Do you think she'd like to experience the whole length of my cock?"

"Yes, Shavaan, I'm sure she'd love to experience the full length of your beautiful, long teen cock," Audrey answered.

"So, Audrey, do you think she'd find my teen cock handsome?" Shavaan playfully asked.

"Beautiful, handsome, and alluring, Shavaan," Audrey answered while smiling at Lydia.

Lydia couldn't help herself; she couldn't restrain herself and she dashed to sit beside teen Shavaan on his sofa. She pulled her crafted frock up and displayed her crafted panties, then she spread her legs and displayed her crafted sopping crotch.

It was embarrassing to need Shavaan so much, but she couldn't resist. He was wondrous and so was his teen cock.

"Audrey, it's so sweet that Lydia's mutely showing me her crafted beautiful, sexy, little panties. I'm sure she's wearing them especially for me."

"Ohhh-Ohhh," Lydia moaned.

"I think you're right, Shavaan. And yes, they are sexy panties." Audrey merrily responded.

"Audrey," Shavaan groaned, "I love seeing Lydia in her crafted little panties, and she's got a lovely and naughty wet-patch for me. Ummmm, it's so nice to see her naughty pussy so wet for me."

Lydia mutely spread her legs wider.

Shavaan gave Audrey a quick smile. "And, Audrey, I love the way Lydia's naughty, thin, and wet crotch delicately hugs her naughty pussy. Lydia's so wet, her crotch has become transparent and I can see her pussy."

Lydia was mesmerised as she watched Shavaan's eyes leisurely roam over her naughty crotch wetly clinging to her naughty, wet pussy.

"Lydia's beautifully shaved. I think it would be lovely to play with her naughty, wet pussy and have her as my mute pussy-doll for my cock," he added with his pumped erection flexing.

"Shavaan, I can see your cock's really enjoying seeing Lydia's panties and her naughty wet pantiecrotch. It must be a delight for you to see her shaved pussy through her transparent crotch."

"Yes, Audrey, it's an utter delight and it throbs my cock so beautifully."

"Shavaan, while Lydia's mute, she is saying a lot to you with her wet pantiecrotch."

"She is, Audrey. I like what Lydia's saying to me with her wet pussy."

Audrey had a big smile. "Lydia's saying with her wet pussy that she'd like that you would play with her pussy and that she'd like to be your mature, mute, and naughty pussy-doll craftsgirl."

Audrey looked at Lydia. "Is that right, Lydia darling?"

Lydia was embarrassed; she was thrilled; she was shy; and she was incredibly wet. She gave the tiniest nod, and with her hands tightly clasping the crafted sofa cushions, she moaned again. "Ohhhh-Ohhhh."

"Ummmm, Audrey, it's so nice that Lydia wants me to play with her pussy and that she wants to be my mature, mute, naughty pussy-doll craftsgirl. And I think her crafted pantie-front is begging to be pulled down because she wants to show me her naughty, naughty, wet pussy."

Lydia's breath came in gasps and she couldn't keep her eyes off Shavaan's gorgeous teen cock.

"I think Lydia very much wants to show you her naughty pussy, Shavaan," Audrey responded.

"I wonder if me looking at her pussy would make her juice more?" Shavaan joyously asked.

"I imagine it would, Shavaan," Audrey replied.

Lydia was helplessly moaning, "Ohhh-ohhh-ohhh, ohhh-ohhh-ohhh."

"Audrey, Lydia's beautiful and sexy, and it thrills my cock that I'm going to see her mature, naughty pussy."

"Shavaan, it's nice that you find Lydia beautiful and sexy, and that the thought of seeing Lydia's mature, naughty pussy thrills your teen cock."

Slowly and gently, Shavaan took hold of the top of Lydia's crafted pantie-front with his fingertips. He paused, feeling their romance grow.

"She's a delectable, mute pussy-doll, Audrey, and I want her to know pussy joy from my playing with her pussy and from my cock."

Lydia's hips started rocking.

Shavaan slowly started to lower Lydia's crafted pantie-front. Lydia watched Shavaan's eyes, hoping he would be happy with what he would see. She was joyed to observe his eyes sparkling with pleasure as her freshly shaved, wet pussy came into view for him.

Oh yes, she was his mature, mute, naughty pleasure-pussy craftsgirl.

"Oh, Audrey, Lydia's pussy's so beautiful," Shavaan groaned.

"I'm glad you find Lydia's pussy beautiful, Shavaan. And is her pussy juicing now that you've got her pantie-front down?"

"Yes, Audrey, her drips are flowing. Her pussy's smooth, pink, and sexily beautiful."

"So, you were right, Shavaan, Lydia wanted to show you her naughty pussy."

Shavaan smiled. "Audrey, it's lovely to have Lydia's pussy giving me sweet juice messages."

Lydia wept with joy. Releasing her hand from the crafted cushion, she euphorically grabbed Shavaan's huge, teen cock as she orgasmed. "Oh, teen Shavaan-n-n," she orgasm cried.