Orgasming his Mature Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with the amazing orgasm Lydia was having for teen Shavaan, she realised that the only time she could speak a few words to Shavaan was when she was in orgasm. It was a wonderful thing to know!

Shavaan continued to hold her crafted pantie-front out. "Audrey, Lydia's orgasm juices are pouring from her pussy. It's so sweet."

"Shavaan-n-n-n," Lydia screamed as she had another orgasm. She continued to cling to his sexily engorged teen cock as her hips bounced wildly on the crafted sofa cushion.

"What a sweet doll she is, Audrey," Shavaan whispered.

Lydia felt her shyness overwhelming her as her pussy calmed, but even with her shyness, she didn't let go of Shavaan's wonderful teen cock. She just couldn't unwrap her hand from his throbbing length—she just couldn't.

Audrey could see that Lydia was feeling extremely shy. "Shavaan, I think it might be a good idea if you walk Lydia home. She's had a very wet and exciting night."

Shavaan nodded with a contented smile. "Lydia's a very wet and exciting, naughty, mature, pussy-doll craftsgirl, and I've enjoyed her being wet and excited."

Lydia's hand clung tighter to Shavaan's erection, and she didn't let go as he helped her to stand.

Audrey stood and kissed Lydia's cheek. "Nite-nite, darling."

Lydia nodded with dazed eyes and did manage to give Audrey a small smile. Lydia's hand remained tightly encircled around Shavaan's throbbing teen cock as he led her to the front door. Outside, twilight was just arriving, and in the softening light, he walked her home with her hand adorning his romance-organ.

At Lydia's front porch, they stood silently for a few moments. Shavaan sensed that Lydia wanted to say nite-nite to him, and he had also understood that she could talk to him when she was in orgasm.

So it was a pleasure to slip his hand up her crafted frock and journey along her inner thigh as she gasped in delight and spread her legs for him. After his caressing upwards traverse, he found her crafted panties.

Ummm, it was so good to find her panties. Shavaan rubbed her pantie-front, and Lydia gave a sweet, involuntarily moan. And what a pleasure to find her smooth pussy nestled away inside her panties.

Shavaan danced his fingers on her wonderful lips, then he danced into her pinkkiss.

Lydia's first little naughty dance on his chorusing finger was tentative and shy, but her wetness was not shy at all, and she flooded Shavaan's palm with her joyous juices.

With stars starting to faintly sprinkle themselves in the sky, Shavaan used his finger to set an encouraging rhythm in her wet pussy, and little by little, quaint, mute, cute, and naughty Lydia began to naughty sway her hips.

While Lydia couldn't speak in Shavaan's presence, her fantasies about him were very alive, and she felt she was on her way—in fantasy anyway—to becoming his mute, mature, naughty pleasure-doll. Did she really have his huge, teen cock in her hand? Was he really in her crafted panties wondrously fingering her sopping naughty pussy?

Was she really rocking her hips and riding her pussy on his finger?

Lydia orgasmed. "Oh, wondrous teen Shavaan, I love you and I adore you. And nite-nite," she orgasm cried.

"I love you too, my lovely pussy-doll Lydia. Nite-nite," he responded as he pumped his finger in her juicy orgasming pussy.

When Lydia's pussy had calmed, she released Shavaan's cock, and he slid out of her pussy and out of panties, then, without looking at him, she dashed through her hewn front door. Gasping for breath and with her legs still shaking, she leaned against the closed door. She was highly embarrassed but also thrilled. She was wet and had been orgasmed by teen Shavaan. Oh, yes, teen Shavaan had danced his finger in her naughty pussy.

Helplessly, she again peed her crafted panties. Oh, it had been a wonderful visit!

🌿

Chapter Seven

The following morning, Lydia awoke feeling joyful and with a very wet pussy. She'd worn her naughty masturbation-negligee to bed and she'd had many beautiful masturbations for teen Shavaan.

It was thrilling to think about her herbal coffee visit with Shavaan. It was almost unbelievable that he'd had his hand in her crafted panties. It had been so beautiful to feel him caress her pussy. Oh, she loved how he played with her naughty pussy.

Lydia smiled euphorically; after teen Shavaan had caressed her pussy, he'd put his finger in her pussy. Oh, it was wondrous. Lydia's eyes slid closed and she re-lived the amazing twilight fingering that Shavaan had given her.

And ohhh, she'd been holding his beautiful, stupendous, teen cock. Lydia wondered what she would do if she was invited for another herbal coffee, would she go? Well, it would be the proper thing to do of course.

Lydia loved Shavaan's bold way of playing with her pussy. Plus, she'd been thrilled to learn that she could talk with teen Shavaan when she was in orgasm.

As the sun lifted over the distant eastern mountains, its sparkling beams imbued her bedroom, and Lydia made a spontaneous decision to go for a morning walk. She also made a naughty decision.

Jumping from her bed, Lydia floated in joy to her naughty drawer. Her hand only hovered for the briefest moment at the carved handle before she slid it open.

She would go for her morning walk in the frock she made to wear as Shavaan's mature, pleasure-doll craftsgirl. It was a light pastel-blue, mid-thigh length frock with a flowing lace hem.

Lydia also got a pair of crafted white lace, naughty panties from her naughty drawer. Lydia hugged the panties to her pussy, then she opened them out and smiled. Embroidered in pink on the pantie-front were the words, 'Teen Shavaan's mature, wet-doll craftsgirl'.

Lydia had a quick wash, got dressed, then she was skipping down the steps of her front deck. Which way to go, she wondered. Immediately the thought; the meadow path to the viewing hill, came to her mind. Yes, that's where she would go.

It was a beautiful morning at Shavaan's organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. The air was fresh and the early sun bathed the sweetly secluded meadow in its golden glow.

Lydia followed the path winding its way through lovely wildflowers. She could feel her legs skipping, which was nice. She thought it would be nice to dance, but she'd need Shavaan to slip her pussy onto his teen cock for that

Lydia finally admitted to herself—with a giggle—that she knew Shavaan and Audrey often walked this path to view-hill in the early mornings.

But with admitting it to herself, Lydia's confidence began to leave her and soon she stopped her skipping gait. She'd had a herbal coffee with Shavaan but not a pussy orgasm visit. Or had she? She didn't quite know.

Lydia suddenly felt embarrassed again. She was embarrassed with what she was wearing and with where she was walking. She should head back, she decided. She could enjoy her masturbation nights in bed where she would naughty play with her naughty pussy for teen Shavaan, but she shouldn't be out looking to meet him on the meadow path.

Lydia turned to head home and was suddenly immobile. Teen Shavaan and Audrey were walking towards her. Tears came to Lydia's eyes; once again she'd embarrassed herself. First, telling Audrey all about her fantasies for Shavaan, then sending her worn panties to him, and now this.

With embarrassment tears streaming down her face, and naughty juices flooding her crafted naughty panties, Lydia watched in mesmerised wonder as teen Shavaan gaily danced along the meadow path towards her.

Teen Shavaan held Audrey's hand and had her dancing with him.

Shavaan was incredibly handsome. He wore just his crafted golden-yellow hip-wrap. His supple-muscled body seemed to be floating as he moved in graceful dancing steps.

Lydia couldn't help that her knees went weak, and she couldn't help fantasise about Shavaan: Oooohhh, wondrous teen Shavaan, please play with my pussy and please pleasure your teen cock in my pussy, she fantasy begged.

Lydia remained standing in embarrassment on the pathway, but she was also very, very wet. Helplessly, she got wetter and wetter as Shavaan came closer. By the time teen Shavaan paused in front of her with his twinkling, beautiful blue eyes and his gorgeous smile, Lydia was giddily overwhelmed.

"Hi, Lydia," Audrey warmly greeted.

Lydia gave the barest nod and managed a small smile.

"Audrey, doesn't Lydia's new crafted frock look nice on her?" Shavaan sexily complimented.

Lydia gave another tiny smile. She loved Shavaan's compliment.

"Yes, Shavaan, it's a lovely frock, and it's shorter than she normally wears," Audrey replied.

"Yes, it is. And Lydia's tits look gorgeous in her frock," Shavaan continued, enjoying playfully teasing Lydia, and enjoying the huge erection he had for her.

"Ohhhh," Lydia moaned.

Shavaan smiled at Audrey and she smiled back.

"Audrey, yesterday, Lydia talked to me with her crafted wet pantiecrotch, and today, I think she's talking to me with her crafted short frock. I think Lydia's telling me, she'd like me to lower her frock off her tits, and then play with her tits."

"I think you're right, Shavaan." Audrey looked at Lydia. "Is that right, Lydia?" she warmly asked.

Lydia gave another tiny nod and clamped her hands on her frock over her pussy. Shavaan couldn't see her naughty, naughty panties.

Shavaan began to kiss Lydia's cheeks. Beautiful, long, sexy cheek-kisses. Lydia was enraptured—she moved her hands from her pussy. Teen Shavaan could see her naughty panties; teen Shavaan should see her naughty panties.

Unable to resist doing so, Lydia raised her frock above her hips. Her heart raced wildly, and she had the most amazing sensations in her pussy as Shavaan slowly read the embroidered words on her crafted pantie-front — 'Teen Shavaan's mature, wet-doll craftsgirl'.

"Audrey, Lydia's wearing beautiful crafted panties," Shavaan joyously said.

"She is, Shavaan."

Then Shavaan had Lydia's frock front pulled out and was looking at her tits. Lydia stood demurely; loving being teen Shavaan's mute, mature, naughty pleasure-doll craftsgirl.

"Audrey, Lydia's tits are so deliciously creamy, and her nipples are so sweetly pink and beautifully pointed."

In her naughty panties, Lydia's naughty pussy wildly dripped at Shavaan's wondrous compliment to her tits.

And Lydia moaned again when teen Shavaan began licking her tits inside her frock. His questing tongue licked lower and lower. Oh, would he lick her nipples? Her juices flowed wondrously as she felt the heat of his tongue on her pointed peaks.

Then teen Shavaan sucked her nipple into his mouth. Oh, it was so succulent the way he sucked her nipple—it made her pussy so juicy.

Lydia had to wonder if teen Shavaan would be playing with her pussy? Would he pleasure his long, teen cock in her pussy? He had seen her naughty panties and said he liked them.

Shavaan's tongue swirled dancingly on her nipples and nipple rings. His every lick; whispered sweetness to her dripping pussy.

As teen Shavaan licked and sucked her tits, his hands cascaded through her long hair. Lydia felt sure that Shavaan would leave her hair sexily tousled—a lovely reminder that she'd met him in the meadow with her naughty panties on and with her naughty pussy sopping wet for him.

Then teen Shavaan was focusing on sucking just one of her nipples. Lydia felt like he was trying to hold and lift her tit by the nipple. As her nipple luxuriated in his mouth, Lydia decided that, yes, he was holding her tit by the nipple. Exquisite joy bubbled through her with the unique, naughty experience.

Lydia moaned when she understood what was happening. Teen Shavaan held her tit by the nipple in his mouth as he lowered the side of her frock from her tit.

And when Shavaan finished having pleasure with her tit, he released her tit from his mouth, and her tit floated nude and revealed for him in the meadow morning freshness.

Again, Lydia stood in demure ecstasy with her pussy thrilling and juice pouring into her crafted panties as teen Shavaan's mouth found her other tit, where he ended up on her nipple. And in the same way, as he'd previously done, the side of her frock was lowered so both her tits were nude and revealed for him in the meadow.

Lydia loved that Shavaan had revealed her tits for his teen pleasure.

With the cool air wisping over her nude tits and wet pantiecrotch, Lydia's pinkkiss juice-flooded in wondrous awe of teen Shavaan, and she wanted to dance for him. Yes, she really, really wanted to dance for him, but she'd need to be slipped onto his teen orgasm-giver for that.

Beautifully mesmerised by teen Shavaan, and feeling sure that he'd want her to wet dance for him, Lydia twirled around in a half-circle, bent forward and pulled her crafted frock up onto her back. Would wondrous teen Shavaan make her dance with his huge orgasm-giver?

Lydia had seen and held Shavaan's sexy orgasm-giver; would she feel his throbbing teen cock in her naughty pussy?

Ecstasy flooded Lydia as she felt Shavaan's lips smooching her crafted pantiecrotch. Oh, the sensations she was experiencing through the tiny, thin, wet little crotch. Yes, amazing teen Shavaan was going to make her dance.

Then Shavaan's hand was caressingly cupping her pantied pussy. She knew he was exploring her pussylips. Breathlessly excited, she could only pour her juices out of her pussy for him.

The cool morning air rushed onto her smooth dripping nectar-flower as teen Shavaan lowered her panties. But Oh! No! No! No! — She was too excited, and she felt warm pee squirting between her displayed flower-petals. Oh! No! It was so embarrassing.

Lydia looked over her shoulder and saw Shavaan release his gorgeous teen orgasm-giver. Then she felt his fingers part her flower-petals and her pee was streaming out, and then oh, oh, oh, wondrous teen Shavaan started peeing with her.

Teen Shavaan waved his stream through her stream. It was so sexy to pee with teen Shavaan at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise. Lydia even gave a little, soft giggle as the sun glistened on the little droplets that were formed when Shavaan's stream splashed through hers.

Lydia still felt embarrassed, but sweet teen Shavaan had made it playful to pee together. It was so naughty that teen Shavaan was watching her pee, but oh, it made her so naughtily wet.

When their peeing had ended, teen Shavaan began to fondle her nude, naughty pussy. And all she could do was let her juices pour out her pinkkiss for him. His touch was like him whispering in her ear, "Beautiful, sexy pussy." Her breath came in short, quick gasps, each one carrying an euphoric moan.

With the first touch of Shavaan's teen organ to her pinkkiss entrance, Lydia orgasm screamed.

It was naughty but beautiful: her orgasming pinkkiss was revealed to teen Shavaan. Lydia loved that Shavaan was seeing her pussy orgasm, and she loved that he was orgasming her in the meadow.

Again, Lydia orgasm screamed as Shavaan slid his long teen-cock in. "Oh, wondrous teen Shavaan, I love you play with my pussy and I love you pleasure your gorgeous teen organ in my doll-flower."

"Audrey," Shavaan groaned jubilantly, "it's so good to have my cock full depth and flexing in Lydia's orgasming doll-flower."

Lydia orgasmed again.

"Mmmm, it's so nice to feel her juicy spasms," he added as he slow stroked his cock in her orgasming beautiful pinkkiss.

Lydia was orgasm overwhelmed: she almost felt like she was orgasm out of control, but she knew what she had to do. She had to dance for wondrous teen Shavaan.

Still orgasming, Lydia slid off Shavaan's huge orgasm-giver and ran dancing into the meadow sweetly crying, "Oh, wondrous teen Shavaan, I love you. I love you. I love you."

Then Shavaan was dancing with her, his big, teen organ waving as her tits bounced. "I love you too, my beautiful pussy-doll craftsgirl."

They danced together a little way, then Lydia bent forward again and Shavaan slipped back into her doll-flower. It wasn't long before he orgasmed her, and then she again was dancing with teen Shavaan.

In the beautiful meadow of his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and with Audrey watching, Shavaan orgasmed Lydia with his teen orgasm-giver and then danced with her over and over.

The meadow was filled with Lydia's sweet orgasm melody cries, and she copiously bathed Shavaan's wonderful teen orgasm-giver with her naughty juices.

While Lydia still loved her fantasy that teen Shavaan would pleasure his teen cock in her naughty pussy; she absolutely loved the reality that teen Shavaan romantically slid her pussy onto his handsome orgasm-giver and amazingly orgasmed her.

Oh, how she loved being romantically orgasmed by him.

Happily dazed, Lydia found herself back on the pathway. Shavaan stood between Lydia and Audrey and held both their hands, then they began to merrily walk back towards their adobe dwellings.

Shavaan's huge, teen orgasm-giver was still out, and being coated with Lydia's juice, glistened in the early morning sun. Lydia's tits were out and swaying. Lydia hoped it was pleasurable for teen Shavaan that she had her tits out for him.

Lydia was thrilled when teen Shavaan bent forward and gave each of her tits a sweet kiss as they walked.

"Audrey, it's nice to have Lydia's gorgeous tits out," Shavaan shared.

Lydia was thrilled. She was so pleased she'd taken an early morning walk in the meadow with the hope of meeting teen Shavaan, and she looked forward to doing it again.

On a spontaneous impulse, Lydia released Shavaan's hand, and instead wrapped her hand around his huge, throbbing teen cock as they continued walking.

It felt right to Lydia; for wondrous, dancing teen Shavaan had played with her naughty pussy, had wondrously orgasmed her pussy and had her wetly dancing for him.

With his blue eyes joyously sparkling, and his huge, teen cock throbbing in his mute dolls' hand, Shavaan sweetly chorused, "Audrey, it's lovely to have craftsgirl Lydia as one of my beautiful pussy-dolls."

~

Organic-Self-Sufficiency-Paradise — erotic romance