Orgasming his Mature Girls Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am breathless that Shavaan would play with my pussy.

Today, I am wearing my crafted, absolutely sopping panties as I write. (Oh, it's so thrilling that Shavaan is going to know my panties are sopping for him.) I was pantieless though when reading your reply. I orgasmed once while I read it and once after when I danced around the room imagining I was teen Shavaan's mute, mature pleasure-doll.

Both orgasms were beautiful. Mmmm, as are all my orgasms for Shavaan.

I very much like Shavaan's idea that I write more about my excitement and my wet pussy that Shavaan would take my crafted panties off and play with my naughty pussy. I feel that I have plenty to share, and I'm doing so with a very wet pussy.

Audrey, I'm absolutely euphoric that I would have Shavaan's teen cock in my shy pussy. As I previously shared, I have often studied his huge erection throbbing wondrously in his crafted hip-wraps. I adore nineteen-year-old Shavaan and I want to adore his long, teen cock.

I feel so thrilled that Shavaan would pleasure his teen cock in my shy pussy. It makes my heart joyous and my pussy so absolutely wet.

Audrey, I dream of Shavaan seeing my wet pinkkiss, and I dream of him feeling drawn to kissing my pinkkiss. And as he kisses my pinkkiss, I have a shy orgasm for him and he loves to receive my juices.

About my panties; well, I craft little, sexy panties imagining that Shavaan would like to see them on my pink-flower. Oh, it's all so exciting.

Audrey, I truly loved your detailed writing about how Shavaan responded to hearing what I'd written in my reply. I feel I was able to envisage his teen cock almost exactly as you described it. Oh, how I love his big, pumping length and his engorged cock-dome!

And to envisage his cock-head coated in glistening pre-cum makes me so wet. I am so joyed that teen Shavaan could slide my mature pussy onto his long, teen cock. You know how I dream of being his mature, mute, pleasure-doll craftsgirl.

Audrey, I wish wondrous Shavaan a huge and thrilling erection, and I am so happy to be able to do my part to keep his magnificent teen cock pumped and throbbing.

Oh, Audrey, there are more things I'd like to let you know about my feelings for Shavaan. And the first is; now that I know that teen Shavaan is going to play with my pussy, I'm really excited about the age difference between Shavaan's nineteen years to my thirty eight years.

I think it's very sexy, and with the age difference focus.

And as you know, I look forward to being Shavaan's mute, wet plaything where he can freely indulge himself with me and my shy, naughty pussy.

I also look forward to the special delight of smelling Shavaan's cock-scent. Mmmmm, to hold and play with Shavaan's teen cock, while I become transfixed by his cock-scent.

Oh, Audrey, I just have to slip my hand in my crafted panties and play with my pussy for Shavaan. I love playing in my panties for him. It's also nice at night, when I'm just wearing my crafted negligee with no panties.

Audrey, it is with great eagerness that I look forward to handsome Shavaan playing in my panties and making me cum for him. It so excites me that Shavaan would feel and see my juices flowing for him and that he would see my orgasm juices flow.

Oh, Audrey, I'm going to cum for Shavaan. Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh.

Audrey, I'm so wet for Shavaan. It was a wonderful orgasm for Shavaan. And as I've said, my orgasms for him are always wonderful.

I have a surprise for Shavaan. Oh, Audrey, I hope he likes it! I've decided to send Shavaan a pair of my worn panties for him to enjoy, if he'd like. My panties are going to come off my pussy now; fresh after my orgasm. My panties are sopping with my naughty juices.

There is one other thing that I wonder about though, Audrey, and that is how Shavaan is going to respond to my muteness. I understand that he's okay that I would be mute while he plays with my pussy, and he may even say some nice and sexy things to me, but I feel what he may say to me would be less than if I was talking with him.

I would so like to hear all his sexy feelings for me, and so I wondered that as you're helping Shavaan organise the pussy program, if it would be possible for you to be with Shavaan when he plays with my pussy? Then Shavaan could share his feelings about me with you, and you could comment back, and that way I could hear more of what Shavaan feels about me.

But if you're not comfortable being with Shavaan when he plays with my pussy, I understand.

Your craftsgirl friend, who looks forward to teen Shavaan playing in her crafted panties and hopes that he would like to pleasure his teen cock in her naughty pussy,

Lydia.

Lydia was pleased with what she'd written and it had been such fun to do. She slipped her crafted soft-pink lace panties off and smiled as she looked at the huge wet-patch on the crotch.

The dancing just happened; Lydia danced to her bedroom and got a piece of crafted pink lace to wrap her worn panties in. Her hazel eyes were misty with joy.

When her worn panties were wrapped and her crafted sheet of paper folded with Audrey's name written on it, Lydia skipped to the Gather-Place and left her package and response on the hewn desk. Audrey would collect them in the evening.

Lydia had a little giggle; it was sweet of thirty-nine-year-old Audrey to be helping that teen Shavaan would play with her naughty pussy.

That evening, Lydia couldn't focus on anything except receiving a reply about Shavaan playing with her pussy. The thought of Shavaan's long, teen cock was constantly with her. Lydia was ecstatically wet.

🌿

Chapter Four

Audrey smiled when she saw the folded crafted paper sheet and lace-wrapped package from Lydia. There were also two other folded paper sheets from craftsgirls as well. They were probably also wanting teen Shavaan to play with their pussys, she thought.

Resting in her lounge in the late afternoon, Audrey read the responses. She was surprised that shy Lydia had sent Shavaan a pair of her worn panties, but she was sure he would enjoy Lydia's pussy scent and taste from her crafted panties.

That evening, Audrey sat with Shavaan in the adobe lounge, and as they usually did, they both had hot herbal coffees from crafted pottery mugs. They relaxed with their coffees in the coolness the thick-walled adobe lounge provided during summer. It was Audrey's favourite room.

"You've got three replies about the pussy orgasm program and a package," Audrey merrily said. "The package is from Lydia, as is one of the responses."

Shavaan smiled, and slowly folded back the overlaps of his crafted hip-wrap and released his erection.

Audrey watched with an avid focus because she would tell Lydia and the two other craftsgirls every detail about Shavaan's beautiful, long, teen cock.

"I thought I'd start with Lydia's second reply," she said, her face showing how happy she was to be helping Shavaan with the pussy orgasm program.

"That be great, Audrey," Shavaan replied, his eyes twinkling.

As she'd done previously, Audrey observed Shavaan and his teen erection as she read him Lydia's further response. It was amazing to see his cock stretch and throb, and at times flex heatedly. It was very obvious that Shavaan was enjoying hearing what Lydia had written.

"That was a beautiful second response," Shavaan shared when she'd finished. "It's lovely to hear about her eagerness and how wet she is for me to play with her pussy."

"Yes, it was lovely. Lydia's very excited that you would play with and orgasm her pussy," Audrey replied.

Then she picked up Lydia's lace package and passed it to Shavaan. "And these are Lydia's worn panties," she said with a warm smile.

Shavaan smiled too as he received the package. "I think it's a great gift that Lydia sends me a sample of her juices from her crafted panties."

"Yes, it's very sweet of her," Audrey agreed.

Audrey softly giggled as she watched Shavaan undo the crafted pink ribbon of Lydia's gift and smell her crafted panties. "Ummm," he groaned as his cock flexed and throbbed. "Lydia's got a beautiful scent, Audrey,"

"I'm sure she'd like to know that."

"And it's cute that to make up for her muteness, she wants me to talk about her with you," Shavaan added.

"Yes, it is," Audrey agreed, "and of course, I'm happy to do that for her."

Shavaan looked appreciatively at Audrey. "I don't suppose you thought you'd be helping like that when I asked you to help me organise the pussy program?"

"Well, no," Audrey replied with another giggle, but Lydia is going to be really happy about it, and as she said, I am your meadow-girl helper.

"And it's lovely to have you as my meadow-girl helper," Shavaan happily responded.

Audrey watched Shavaan lift Lydia's crafted panties from the lace wrapping and admire the wet-patch on the little crotch. "Mmmm, what a lovely wet-patch," Shavaan happily said. "Audrey, please tell Lydia, it's lovely to smell her pussy scent off her crafted panties, and it's lovely to see her nice-sized wet-patch."

"Yes, of course, Shavaan."

Then he was licking Lydia's wet-patch on the inside of her sexy little crotch. "Ummm, mmmm. And please also tell her that it's nice to taste her pussy juice off her panties."

"Yes," Audrey merrily replied. "Lydia is going to love hearing about your response to what she wrote and about her worn panties. I shall also let her know how huge your cock is now that you've heard her reply, and smelt and tasted her pussy juice."

Shavaan nodded as he wrapped Lydia's panties back in the lace wrapping and gave them back to Audrey. "Audrey, please tell craftsgirl Lydia that I look forward to having her juices on my cock."

"Yes, Shavaan," Audrey enthused, "Lydia shall be thrilled—dancingly thrilled."

"I'm glad about that," Shavaan responded with a big smile while his cock throbbed in the evening air.

~ ~

Lydia went to bed early. It was a good place to be while she waited for Audrey's reply. Lydia's excitement bubbled—bed would be a wondrous masturbation time as she imagined teen Shavaan playing with her naughty pussy and fantasised about being his mute pleasure-doll for his teen cock.

Lydia's adobe bedroom wasn't overly large, but she loved it. It had a lovely bed—built by Shavaan, and a large drawer set, also made by Shavaan. Lydia's hand reached for the third draw down on the left side. It was a drawer she didn't often open.

It was her naughty-drawer. She'd crafted things to put in the drawer, but she'd never worn anything from it.

Lydia's fingers wrapped around the carved wooden handle of her naughty-drawer. But tonight, that was going to change.

Tonight, she would open her naughty-drawer and retrieve her super-short, pink lace masturbation-negligee. A negligee that she'd crafted and which barely covered her shaved pussy—her pussy where she would receive Shavaan's long, teen pleasure-organ.

Lydia retrieved the soft masturbation-negligee and placed it on top of the drawer set. Then she began to bustle around the room preparing her bed and herself for masturbation. And her juices naughtily flowed.

Lydia bubbled with excitement to play with her naughty, wet pinkkiss.

First, the crafted bedcovers were folded down. She patted the crafted woven sheet. Here she would naughty cum her pussy for wondrous teen Shavaan.

Next, her panties had to come off, and even though her panties were quite fresh from when she'd wrapped her worn panties for Shavaan, the panties she took off very much showed her pussy excitement for Shavaan.

Then her crafted frock came off. And standing nude, she caressed her sopping, shaved pussy. "Oh, Shavaan, I love you," she moaned.

Now she was ready for her masturbation-negligee. As Lydia slipped her masturbation-negligee on, in her mind, she became teen Shavaan's mute and mature and naughty pleasure-doll.

With her curtains remaining open for the summer nights, Lydia's adobe bedroom was softly lit with the twilight. She cupped her pussy and felt her juices. Keeping her pussy cupped, she danced to her bed.

In bed, it was a delight for her fingers to experience her juicy pinkkiss lips; she was so eager that Shavaan would play with her pussy and that she would receive his teen cock. Lydia patted her smooth pussylips, imagining Shavaan unwrapping her worn panties she'd sent him. He'd be pleased that they'd come fresh from her mature pussy and were imbued with her orgasm juices.

And of course, Audrey would be there watching. Audrey would watch teen Shavaan look at Lydia's naughty wet-patch. Lydia's finger found her pussy entrance and she slipped in as she thought about Shavaan smelling her crotch and then sucking it. Oh, she hoped his teen cock would grow huge.

Lydia looked forward to hearing back from Audrey about how she watched Shavaan suck Lydia's worn panties and what she observed happening with his beautiful, handsome teen cock.

It was exciting to have her first orgasm of her masturbation evening. And Lydia found many more orgasms with her delving finger and fantasy thoughts about handsome and amazing teen Shavaan.

🌿

Chapter Five

The morning sun was just peaking over the distant eastern mountain tops as Lydia woke up with a naughty surprise—she'd woken up masturbating her pussy. She was extremely wet, but she was also feeling extremely embarrassed.

What had she been thinking to send teen Shavaan her worn panties? And how could she have written all those naughty, naughty things she had? Oh, it was highly embarrassing.

Shavaan was nineteen and she was thirty-eight. It was embarrassingly naughty. She slipped her finger out of her naughty pussy, jumped out of bed, and dashed to the dining room.

All her writing materials were still on the hewn table, and she began to write Audrey a hurried message.

Dear craftsgirl Audrey,

I'm so embarrassed to have given teen Shavaan my worn panties. It was such a naughty thing to do. I can't even believe I did it.

Audrey, I need to tell you I can't write any more about my excitement and about my naughty wet pussy that teen Shavaan would orgasm me, and I can't participate in the pussy orgasm program. I'm just too embarrassed.

Shavaan's craftsgirl, Lydia.

Lydia ran back to her bedroom and slipped her crafted frock on over her naughty masturbation-negligee. And a short while later, she placed her message to Audrey on the hewn desk at the Gather-Place.

She ambled back towards her adobe dwelling with tears in her eyes and her pussy forlornly dripping for wondrous teen Shavaan.

When Lydia arrived at her dwelling, she went to her bedroom, removed her frock, and climbed onto her bed—the bed that Shavaan had made her.

Lydia wept and masturbated her pussy for teen Shavaan. "Oh, wondrous teen Shavaan," she cried, "I love you, and I can only fantasise about you and fantasy masturbate for you. I'm too embarrassed for you to play with my naughty pussy."

Lydia pushed her finger fully into her pussy, imagining it was Shavaan's long teen cock. "I love you," she wept as she orgasmed.

Lydia cried again, "I love you," and she orgasmed again.

"I love you, Shavaan. I love you, Shavaan. I love you, Shavaan," she weepingly moaned. Each repetition taking her into another juicy, juicy orgasm for him.

~ ~

Audrey was saddened to get Lydia's message, and she knew Shavaan would be disappointed too. That evening, Audrey told Shavaan that she would visit Lydia the following morning.

The next day, a little before mid-morning, Audrey knocked on Lydia's hewn wooden door. She didn't know what to expect, but felt quite sure that even though Lydia had given up on the pussy orgasm program, Lydia would remain wet for Shavaan.

Audrey had several ideas about how she could talk with Lydia, but she'd have to see how things went.

Lydia opened the door and gasped. "Audrey, I—I… I wasn't expecting you to visit so soon after…" Lydia lowered her eyes in embarrassment.

Audrey smiled inwardly; it was very obvious that Lydia remained wet for Shavaan and still adored him. Audrey took hold of Lydia's hand. "I wanted to come and talk with you."

Keeping her head lowered, Lydia nodded, and murmured, "Okay then, come in."

Lydia led the way to her hewn small dining table. Lydia felt really uncomfortable, she'd been crying and masturbating all night over her missed opportunity to have teen Shavaan play with her pussy, and to be his mature, mute pleasure-doll. Even now, she was naughtily wet for him.

Lydia didn't know what to say, and for long moments, she sat silently at the table with Audrey.

Audrey felt to give Lydia a bit of time to try and relax. The curtains were open and the sun's light filled Lydia's small dining room combined lounge. Audrey admired the lovely cosiness of the room with its crafted rugs which had flower patterns woven into them, with its vases of wildflowers and crafted blankets draped over the sofas. Lydia was a sweet, quaint craftsgirl.

Audrey again took hold of Lydia's hand and held it on top of the table. She liked the way that Lydia kept the smooth-hewn table polished.

"I got your message," Audrey quietly said.

Lydia burst into tears. "Oh, Audrey, I'm so embarrassed."

Audrey didn't say anything; just continued to hold Lydia's hand.

"I love being here with Shavaan at his organic-self-sufficiency-paradise, and I love being one of his craftsgirls," Lydia softly sobbed, "but I've really embarrassed myself."

"Lydia, Shavaan and I would like to have you over this evening for a herbal coffee," Audrey offered.

To Lydia, the offer was as surprising as Audrey's visit. Lydia's desire for Shavaan to play with her naughty pussy flared in her mind, but it also heightened her embarrassment.

But maybe it would be a good idea to visit for a coffee. She had to let go of the pussy orgasm program and this might help.

"That's nice, Audrey, I would like to visit for a herbal coffee." Lydia's eyes were begging for understanding as she looked at Audrey and added, "But I shan't be able to say anything to Shavaan, though."

Audrey kissed Lydia's cheek. "I understand, and I shall be there the whole time you're visiting."

Lydia nodded, relief showing on her face.

Audrey had intended to return Lydia's worn panties; she had them in her shoulder bag, but decided she would return them at another time.

Audrey was thinking she should get going when suddenly Lydia started rapidly speaking.