Orientation Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes to check where we were and mercifully discovered we had drifted away from the others. The darkness would shield us from discovery, I thought. Suddenly i felt her hands exploring my body, feeling my chest and back and stomach until they rested on my cock. She began to give me a handjob.

Her skin felt smooth and her body was soft to my touch. Her boobs felt even better than I had imagined and they were full, round and perky. We continued like this until I was stiff as a rod. She broke off our kiss and led me along the lake's edge until we found a wooded area. We waded ashore.

"How many people have you been with?" She asked me, suspiciously.

"Four," I lied. I'd only tried it with one girl and physically hadn't been able to get my dick inside her. Chloe didn't need to know that, though.

"Wow," she seemed surprised. "You've got more experience than me... I... this'll be my first time."

Oh no. First times were always shit. I was about to disappoint her so badly I'd be the butt of the story she would tell to her friends and future boyfriends. "You've got balls for admitting that," I told her.

She thanked me, then got down on her hands and knees on the bank. I leaned over her and she helped my guide my imposdible hard cock towards her pussy. To my great surprise, i felt the cold air around my cock disappear and suddenly it felt wet, warm and incredibly good. I cautiously thrusted. Oh my fuck. I thrusted again. It was the best feeling of my life. She moaned, and I saw she had a hand down there fingered herself.

I sped up my thrusting and she sped up her moaning. I grunted and suddenly she began to bark like a dog. Bark, she moaned to me and I happily obeyed, barking and grunting and moaning together as I slammed my cock into her Soon I was on the edge and we frantically agreed that I would pull out. I slipped out of her in a microsecond and shot cum all over her big pale arse. She hadn't finished, and continued to finger herself while I pawed at her boobs, arse and hair. Eventually she moaned loudly and her face grew all red and she collapsed on the ground.

We lay there naked, cuddling on the grass with our ankles in the water. I rested my head between her big boobs. They were amazing. I wished I had covered them in my cum. I ruminated on that erotic thought for a couple of minutes before we got cold and decided to swim back to where we had left our clothes.

When we got back everyone was gone and so were our clothes. Chloe looked at me. She was scared. We had both sobered up and realised we were now stuck at least two hundred metres away from the cabins completely stark fucking naked. We both hesitated, shivering in the cool water.

"I'm gonna make a break for it to my cabin," I said after a few minutes. "I can get you something to cover yourself if you want?"

"Won't they see you?"

"My body isn't anything special."

"Mine isn't either," she said, "let's go together." She forced a smile.

"You're not comfortable-"

"I'm fine. Let's just go."

We burst out of the water in a shivery sprint. I sucked in my stomach and ran towards my cabin. I glanced beside me. Chloe had split off to my right, breasts and belly and legs and arse jiggling as she ran.

I made it up to the main path, where I ran up the gravel, cabins on either side of me. I could hear laughter. I took a sharp left and burst open the cabin door.

"TOWEL!" I shouted at Myo, who had poked his head out of his sleeping bag to see what all the noise was. He was briefly stunned, before throwing me the towel hanging on our bunk's edge. I dried off and put some underwear on and climbed into my top bunk and passed out.

Weeeeeeyaaaaaoooooooo!!

I jolted awake. Kush was standing in the middle of our cabin blasting his siren.

"Waaaake uuupp gentlemeeeeen, the night's still yooungggg!!" He said into the loudspeaker. He had a smirk on his face.

I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone. It was 4:30am. I wanted to kill him - perhaps I could plead temporary insanity.

"You right up there mate?" He asked me, peering up into my bunk.

"Sure."

"Get up then!!"

Fuck it, I thought. I'll just come back in ten minutes and go back to sleep.

I put on the camp singlet and shorts. I decided to go and find Chloe. Failing that, sleep sounded good.

The others were in various states of awakening. Kush was yelling at them through the microphone.

After several minutes of confusion, Kush told us to go to the main hall. Me and several of my cabin mates walked down.

In the main hall I saw Harry handcuffing guys and girls together. I was confused. Then I was handcuffed. It was an Asian girl with great hair.

"Partner drinking game!" Harry yelled, chucking each of us beers and ciders and red bulls. "Scull your vessels and interlock your hands with your partner!"

I didn't feel like any more alcohol but I decided to participate anyway. I looped my free hand holding the beer around the girl's and we drank our beers. She was quicker than me.

"Hey..." She slurred. She ran her hands across my stomach. I tensed - it was ticklish!

"I didn't know you had a six-pack Rory..."

"I don't have a six-pack and my name's not Rory," I said.

She kept running her hands over my body.

"I'm not Rory! I said, louder this time.

She got up on her tip toes and began pashing me, smearing lipstick all over my face.

"Mmmphhhh - Help!" I shouted. "I'm not Rory!"

She kept groping and kissing me. I gently tried to extract myself from her embrace but she clung on tight. I pushed her off, and she went flying off me, only to be yanked back by the handcuffs.

She looked briefly shocked for a moment. "Let's go sit down," I suggested.

We walked over to the side and sat against the wall. The girl slumped. I stared out blankly and tried to watch the other partners. They were doing some weird sex position re-enactment at the orders of Harry. I saw another leader - maybe it was Joel - start pashing a fresher girl. I looked at the Asian girl and realised she had closed her eyes. I reached over and felt her pulse and mercifully it was strong. She must have just passed out.

I stayed with her, handcuffed and defeated, until I fell asleep. I dreamt that I was standing alone in a circle and people were laughing at me so I pulled out an Ak-47 and slaughtered them all.

When I woke up it was just getting light. I could hear the birds. I had a momental headache and my throat was dryer than the bloody Sahara Desert. The Asian girl was dead to the world still. There was nobody else in the main hall. After a few minutes I decided I wanted to get out of this shithole. I got to my feet and realised I was still cuffed to the girl. I tried to break the handcuffs against wall. The fuckers were bloody police grade.

I reached down and tried to pick the girl up. She was light enough I was able to slung her over my shoulder and carry her sack-of-potatoes style. I staggered out of the hall, up the path and into our cabin.

Everyone inside was asleep. I found an empty bunk and put her down in it. I lay next to her awkwardly and fell asleep again.

"Hey!" I woke up with a start. The Asian girl was looking deep into my eyes.

"Why are we handcuffed? Did we have sex?"

"I don't know, and no."

"What?"

"I don't know why we are handcuffed but we didn't have any sex."

She looked relieved. "I want to die."

"Me too. Want to get these cuffs off?"

"Never wanted anything so badly in my life."

"Great!" I smiled.

We got off the bed and walked through the cabin. Everyone was awake. I saw Myo and remembered yelling at him the night before. I shot him an apologetic look.

Outside I saw on the gravel path ahead a crowd had formed. When I got closer I realised somebody was lying on the ground. It was Eddie the Eagle, who appeared to be sleeping, using a small rock as a pillow.

"He's lost his wings," somebody commented wryly.

"He needs a Redbull," somebody else replied. "Redbull gives you wings."

They tried to wake Eddie up but he wouldn't budge. As they picked him up a couple of shiny white oval-shaped tablets fell out of his pockets. They carried him to the main hall and I didn't see him again.

I found Harry.

"You still have a key for these?" I gestured at the cuffs.

"Yeah." He produced the key and we held out our hands.

"Have a good time last night?" He smirked as he put the key.

"Just get these fucking things off us," I said. He looked shocked. The girl gave me a hi-five. Harry freed us and we walked to the main hall.

Inside people were arranging tables for breakfast. The floor was so sticky from spilled drinks that with every footstep my shoes were momentarily stuck in place. I lined up and got some cornflakes and milk. I sat down at a table with the Asian girl and we chatted.

Suddenly there were footsteps behind me, and I felt some liquid drench my hair. Milk streamed down my face. I looked up. There was Sam, with two of his cronies.

"Fuck off," I said.

"Fuck you," he replied.

Suddenly Kush rushed in between us. "What's going on?" He yelped.

Me and Sam looked at each other. Neither of us would snitch. He left and I ate my breakfast in peace with the Asian girl.

Afterwards I was delegated with Eric and some others to cleaning up in the area outside the main hall. There were empty VB cans literally everywhere. They were on the grass, floating in the lake, and I even spotted a couple on the roof of the main hall. I went to the toilet inside the main hall for a piss and it was even more fucked than I remembered. The floor was wet and slippery with God knew what and toilet paper clung to nearly every available surface.

"Well fuck me sideways Christ," a voice behind me said. It was Kush. "You wanna help me clean it?"

"Nah I'm still busy outside. Still got a shitload of empty cans in my area." I lied.

"Can you get a couple of people to help me clean it?"

"Sure," I said. I knew just who would be perfect for this tough job.

I found him outside clearing up near the lake with his two friends from the night before.

"Ay Sam," I said. "Kush said he needs you to help him with something in the main hall."

Sam eyed me suspiciously. "Alright." He wandered off towards the main hall.

After about two hours, the cleanup was done and we had brought our bags to the bus. We gathered around the tables. The leaders gave us a talk and general wrap-up of the camp. They mentioned that there would be an online feedback form and a camp 'regoonion' in the second week of the semester. Not bloody likely I'm going to that, I thought.

"Now to finish us off," Kush said. "Seb has something he wants to do."

Seb stood up with a beer bong. He turned his back to us and I heard a zipper. The beer bong between his legs began to fill up with yellow liquid. After a full-on thirty seconds, the bong became full and he turned back around. Harry went over and held the bong for him sp that he could drink. He downed the thing in about ten seconds.

"It's still warm!" He yelled happily.

"There's no point in being a degenerate if you can't show it off," I said to Kelly, who was sitting on the grass next to me.

After that we got on the bus and drove home. I got out and grabbed my suitcase. The Melbourne sky was grey and threatening rain as I shuffled away from my new friends, acquaintances and enemies. I made my into a nearby cafe plonked my bag down and ordered some eggs on toast.