Orlando Guy - FF Sexfight

Story Info
Our wives sexfight - later it will be our turn.
896 words
3.81
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time around I guess we knew we were going to be sexfighting but it really wasn't stated. My woman and I rented a motel room and phoned you with the number. We had each brought a small bag. we had a couple glasses of wine and kind of made small talk. The ladies were being a little catty each remarking on the other's outfit as being either ugly or slutty or both.

The ladies went into the bathroom to get ready; you and I spread the blankets on the floor for a mat of sorts then striped to our undershorts. The ladies came out wearing robes which they slid out of as they got on the mat. Your woman was wearing heels; mine nothing at all. This meant their tits were almost exactly at the same level. They came together rubbing tits; not fighting just rubbing. Their nipples started to get hard as were our cocks! They stepped back and each got the same hold on the other: one hand pinching a nipple the other on her opponent's labia. Clearly they had planned this while undressing. They started pinching and pulling; little screams and moans started coming from each. Your woman kicked off her shoes so she could keep her balance better. Both women were breathing heavily; trying not to show too much pain. My woman broke it off first; she put her arm around your woman's neck and drug her down to the ground.

Now they were basically face to face but my woman's tits were in your woman's face. She twisted around a bit slapping your woman's face with her tits. Your woman's claws came out sinking deeply into my woman's tits. My woman came down on yours her hands scrabbling for titflesh. She spread her legs and straddled your woman trying to slide down her torso; you moved around so you could see my woman's open cunt. It was red and puffy from the pinching and pulling your woman had given it. My woman pulled your woman's hands off her tits and tried to pin her to the ground but she was stronger than that and pulled my woman off her. Now she gained the top position but my woman was able to scissor her legs around yours keeping her from fully mounting her. Now each woman had good access to the other's tits; they started with nipple pulls and just kept going for more and more titflesh.

Again my woman broke it off by grabbing your woman's hair and jerking her around. She jerked so hard that your woman was pulled over so now they were on their sides. Your woman reached around behind her back going for my woman's cunt. As soon as she touched it my woman kicked her away; losing her scissors hold in the process. They got up on their knees and came together again. Your woman got some kind of bearhug on mine; mine was pulling hair again. Then she got the bright idea to go for your woman's cunt. Your woman screamed as my woman's hand entered her. She let go of her hold and backed away trying to get into my woman's cunt at the same time. My woman had other ideas though; she pushed your woman over on her side and threw herself crossways across her chest. She scissored your woman's arm with her legs and struggled to control her other arm with just one hand. Then she slid her hand down your woman's stomach and re-entered her cunt with her fingers. Your woman tried to prevent her entering by clamping her legs together but my woman managed it anyway.

Your woman was struggling but she was pretty screwed and knew it. She was excited and her screams were becoming moans of pleasure as my woman played with her clit and fingerfucked her cunt. As she got more excited she let her legs spread; you and I jostled for position watching her being taken. Then suddenly she was shaking and moaning cumming all over my woman's hand.

Slowly they parted. My woman lay back on the floor her legs spread. Your woman slowly got to her knees and moved between my woman's open legs. Your woman bent over at the waist leaving her butt in the air, her legs spread so we could see her ravaged cunt and she nosed her way between my woman's labia and started eating her. You and I just watched as your woman brought mine to a climax then started in on another round of pussy eating; this time with her free hand between her own labia bringing herself another climax at about the same time as my woman was cumming. God, it was all I could do not to fuck your woman right there!

Gradually the women separated again and we all had another glass of wine. You and I stripped off our useless underwear and stood tall for our women to admire. And they did. Mine said 'trade?' and your's just nodded. Then she crawled over and took my cock in her mouth. Damn! And my woman took your cock in her hand and starting at your balls started licking up the pole. You quivered. After a couple minutes we were both about to cum. When the ladies retired to the corner; it was our turn.