Will is not a Virgin Anymore Pt. 01

Story Info
Will - an FtM guy - re-discovering his sexuality.
2.1k words
4.46
2.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met about 4 years ago at the local cafe I go on my lunch break. 12:45 Monday to Friday, every day like clockwork. He would always come in right after me, wait in line behind me, order his regular black coffee, nodding "hey" as he would leave.

I was never into men, as a matter of fact I spent many years loathing them. Looking at their cis male bodies with envy but also admiration but never sexually. I also never wasn't much into penetrative sex and so I spent the better part of my adult life almost a virgin. At least when it comes to cocks. Never had sex with one, never touched one, never even thought of them in that way. Women was what turned me on. I loved kissing them, touching them, fucking them and still do. It was only after I started taking testosterone my urges started to shift and couple of years after I started taking testosterone my body started to crave cocks.

He was 48 at the time. Around 5,11, big strong build, muscular but not ripped. More like a fit dad with a bit of a belly. His hair was starting to silver on his full well kept beard and I could see the hair on his chest and arms in the hotter months of the year. He was a very stereotypically manly looking man.

I was 32 back then. My body had started to look more masculine and my facial hair was starting to show. My previously low libido sky rocketed and my clit was now a T-dick which I played with almost daily. I had also started experimenting with dildos, rubbing my clit on them at first and it didn't take long until I was fucking myself with them too. Not too deep and not with a too big of a dildo. I liked it. Every time I would see a man I would look at his bulge and immediately get wet.

That afternoon, after we both got our coffees and nodded hi to each other, I went to the coffee shop toilet instead of my usual routine of going back to the office. I wasn't wearing my STP that day so I went to the cubicle. I heard the door open and close right after and I thought to my self "someone's probably using the urinal". I finished, pulled my jeans up, buckled my belt and headed out when I saw him standing there waiting. I was taken aback and for a moment my gaze fell on the bulge of his suit trousers. He always had a good looking bulge but this time it was bigger and showing more. I could see his cock's outline close to his right front pocket. I felt my heart beating faster and my clit started following its rhythm. My boxers got wet and my face turned red. Hey, he said, I hope you don't mind but I see you every day for so long now and I wanted to tell you you're very handsome. What's your name?

I was struggling to speak and I blurred out my name. Hey... Will... My name is Will... I muttered. He smiled at me like he could tell what I was thinking and came closer. His bulge was almost touching my thigh, he gently stroked my arm and whispered to my ear. Nice to meet you Will. I'd like to take you out for a drink if you want. How about this Friday 8pm? He asked. I'm Arthur by the way. I could feel his breath on my neck and I started shaking. It took all the strength I had in me to get my thoughts together and surprised my self with my answer. "How about you come over to mine instead?" I gave him my address and rushed out of the toilet. I couldn't believe what I have just done! I just gave my home address to a stranger because I was horny! That was not like me at all!

I didn't go to the caffe for the next few days. Friday was close and I was getting more and more excited. And scared at the same time. Was this really happening? Was I really going to have sex with a man for the first time? The thought of it only made me hornier and I found myself masturbating at the thought every night. Friday eventually came and I took the day off work. I wanted to be as ready as I possibly could so I started the day with cleaning up. I had already bought lube and condoms the previous day so I didn't have to leave the flat. I didn't know his size so I bought a pack of each. God I hope it's not too big! I took a long shower, shaved my pussy and played with it for a while. I decided against underwear and wore a freshly washed pair of jeans, a black tank top and a plain burgundy sweater on top. Took a last look at the flat to make sure everything looked good and poured me a glass of wine when the doorbell rang.

A heatwave run through my whole body, starting from my feet, exploding through my face. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He was here, it was happening, this is real. He looked sexier than ever before, wearing a long dark grey coat on top of a silky black shirt tucked in dark blue jeans and brown leather boots that matched his belt. His jeans were not too tight but tight enough to see his cock bulging in there as if it was ready to break free. Hey Will, he said smiling with a deep low voice. I brought you some wine, I don't know if you drink but I didn't want to come empty handed, he said and offered me the bottle. I took the bottle and gestured him in. No that's great thank you, I do like a bottle of red. Come in please, I said and gestured him in.

He came in and took off his coat, I hanged it on the rail and started pouring us some of the new wine. He didn't waste time, I felt him coming up behind me, his bulge pressing against my ass. He was hard and towering over me. He pushed me gently to the kitchen counter, grabbed my waist and I let go of the glasses letting out a quiet moan.

Have you ever been with a man before? He asked. No, I said, never... He turned me around to face him, unbuttoned my jeans, slid his big warm hand in and started softly stroking my pussy. He then took my right hand, placed it on his bulge and whispered to my ear, I can teach you everything if you want me to. I nodded yes while his hand was rubbing my clit up and down, softly and slowly. You're so smooth and wet, he said. You're making me hard. Now be a good boy and undo my jeans for me. His authoritarian tone made me even wetter and I started undoing his belt and jeans. His cock immediately burst out and I was mesmerised by it. I felt his fingers going closer to my whole, swimming in my juices. He pulled his hand out, licked his fingers, pushed me tighter onto the kitchen counter, pulled my jeans down and started rubbing his cock on my clit. I felt powerless and let him dominate me. I'll go slow don't you worry, do you want me to? He asked. Yes daddy I do, I said. He pushed me down on my knees and I was now facing his cock. It was beautiful, hard, cut, uniformly shaped and veined, not too big but not small either. His balls were perfectly rounded, big and hanging like the juicy summer fruits that hangs from a tree ready to be devoured, they were surrounded by a carefully trimmed bush. I started stroking him with my hands, all of him. From the tip of his cock to the base of his balls. He grabbed my head and pushed me closer. I started licking the head first and then all over it's girth. I opened my mouth and started sucking him. I was so hungry, my pussy was dripping on the floor. He was still holding my head with his big hands and pushed my head harder that the back of my throat touched his head. His cock was fully in my mouth and he started fucking it stronger and harder. Do you like daddys cock? He asked as I started gagging. Mhmm.. I let out, mouth still full. Do you want it in your little whole baby boy? He asked. Mhmm! I let out again. He came out of my mouth and pulled me up. He led me to the dinner table and placed me on it on my back, spread my legs open up in the air, took out a condom from one of the boxes on the table, wore it and let his cock rest on top of my clit. Please be gentle daddy, I said, I'm scared, I never had a dick inside me before. He looked at me deep into my eyes, gave me a soft smile and undid his shirt buttons, slowly,one by one while he started rubbing his dick on my dripping pussy. His chest was covered with dark hair, outlining his muscular pecs. Don't worry baby, he said softly in a loud whisper, I'll take good care of you, I'll start with the tip and stretch you out real slow. His hips were moving back and forth to the slow and sensual rhythm of Floyd Lee's Mean Blues. He started caressing my body, starting from the inside of my thighs to my stomach, around my nipples, reached my neck and stopped on my lips when he inserted his index and middle fingers into my mouth, all while he was pushing his cock on my pussy with his other hand. I sucked on his fingers with my eyes closed. Look at me, he ordered, open your eyes. I want you to watch what I'm doing to you. I was dripping by then, a non stop flow of pussy juice coming out of me making flushing hot constantly. The tip of his cock has now started rubbing my whole, pushing further inside on each gentle thrust. I was moaning more and more, breathing heavier and faster each time. God your pussy is so tight, he said with pleasure, now be a good boy and stay still. I did, this was it, this was the moment I've been longing for since I saw him at the cafe. He slowly pushed himself inside me and I moaned loudly. He groaned with pleasure, your pussy is so tight, he said. I could feel his throbbing cock inside me hitting every spot of my tight pussy. He started thrusting faster each time but still gently. I couldn't help myself and started moaning loudly. He loved it. He pushed harder and stronger on every moan. Fuck me, I yelled, fuck me harder daddy! Fill my pussy please! He was pounding hard now and I could feel my head getting lighter and lighter. Breathing heavy and fast, moaning. He pulled out and grabbed me forcefully and took me to the couch, belly down, ass up, pinned me down with both his hands and entered my pussy from behind. He was groaning and pounding hard. I don't know how long he was fucking me, I lost track of time, but at some point I started feeling very lightheaded and screamed "I'm cumming!" He covered my mouth with his one hand and pulled my hair with the other and pounded harder and faster!

Cum for me baby, he ordered me, at which I replied, only if you cum inside me daddy!

We were now both moaning and grunting, I screamed while I came and my whole body was shaking. Meanwhile he came inside me hard. I could feel the condom filling up ready to burst from his huge load. We came together and he kept thrusting for a few seconds more. He pulled out and took off the condom. It was so full of his cum. I got on my knees on the floor, grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth to drain the remaining of his sweet juices. We finished off and laid there on the couch for what felt like forever.

The next Monday we met at the cafe, we nodded hey to each other, ordered our coffees and headed our separate ways.

It would be week before we met again, this time at his place where he introduced me to his friend...