OSO - Karen Ch. 13 - Ben & Charlie

Story Info
They were friend on social networks, OSO united them.
17.5k words
4.33
7.5k
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not a sequel to OSO Karen. But it happens in the same universe, approximately at the end of episode 12.

You will find your favorite characters, Alex, John, and the others.

It is a fiction in which the main characters did not want what happens to them, they suffer violence and forced sex, or on the contrary are denied.

If you don't like this kind of story, don't read any further.

I have to thank multitudes who have been more than an editor on this long story, he wrote it with me.

*****

Ben was moved as he prepared for his jog. He was still hesitating, and he decided not to do what had been agreed. Yet, when he closed the door he grabbed the handcuffs, and the keys that he had already attached to a long shoelace.

The idea had come to him from SlaveStorm, a contact with which he had exchanged on the networks. They had often discussed what they would do if he met. Ben was not homosexual, but yet these discussions always excited him a lot.

He left the house at a slow pace, to warm up. Then he decided to drop out and turn right. However, at the last moment, at the crossroads, he took a left and passed on the edge of the forest. He knew it was unreasonable. However, he continued to accelerate the pace gradually, before arriving near the small path. Once again a sixth sense told him not to go, but he did. The leaves of the trees slipped on his clothes. Then there was this clearing. We could see the road behind. Stopping would be crazy. He put one hand on one buttock, the handcuffs were there. The other hand on the other buttock: the keys. After all, having the keys, what was he risking?

He sat on the ground, near the tree described by SlaveStorm. He passed one hand to the right of the tree, the other to the left, then closed the handcuffs on the right, on the left.

He wanted to get up, but a few branches too low prevented him from doing so. He had never dared to get attached like that in public. There was no one there, but at any moment someone could come. The probability was low. Then he wondered how SlaveStorm could know about this place? How could he have described this clearing to him? How could he have known it was so close to home?

He began to panic. He wanted to take the key out of his back pocket, as SlaveStorm had suggested. But it was too far away. He thought of the shoelace, but to prevent him from getting caught in the trees he had completely put it in his pocket.

We had to face the facts, he was stuck there. And probably SlaveStorm would soon join him. It panicked him. It also excited him.

A van approached on the road. He'd hope not to be seen. But the vehicle stopped.

"You didn't think to put the keys around your neck," said one of the two men. It was SlaveStorm he thought.

"No, we're not talking about it?"

"No, but I'll take you with me. You'll see you'll like it or you wouldn't be here."

Ben smiled. The two men took off his handcuffs, but holding his arms, and immediately closed them behind his back.

"No, it's not necessary," he tried.

"If it's part of the game!"

The two men were driving him in the van, while a cyclist was coming.

"No, stop what you're doing!" shouted the cyclist.

"We have to explain it to him," Ben said.

"We'll take care of it," one said, while the other pushed him into the van, and made him sit down. He took a needle.

"It just stings a little," he said before actually stinging Ben's arm.

Outside, there were noises of struggle.

"SlaveStorm it is me!" was all I could hear before I lost consciousness.

Much later the police found only an abandoned bicycle on the side of the road near the forest.

Ben's head was spinning. Something was wrong. It took him a while to realize that he was tied up and gagged lying on the ground. He looked around him. The room was white, tiled on the floor and walls. Next to him was another person, probably the cyclist.

Nothing in it allowed him to know what time it was, or even how long he had been awake. The only indicator was his bladder. And it was already full. He tried to move, to discover the room on whose floor he was. He was trying to call too.

It was Ben's noises that woke Charlie up. Wishing to see where they came from, he had tried to turn to Ben. So he quickly realized that they were both tied up and gagged.

"Calm down and wait" would he have meant to tell Ben. What else can they do in this situation? However, he was also worried. They had been abducted together as he was walking down from the village to the place where a virtual friend had met. By chance, this person lived in the same village. He had therefore offered to attach himself to a place where he could come and untie him. He didn't really expect the other one to do it, but why not?

When a man matching the description of his friend was tied up and taken into a van, he immediately understood that his friend was being kidnapped. He didn't think he'd find himself in the same situation.

"Calm down, be quiet," said a female voice behind them. They shut up to listen to her.

"You will promise not to talk, and to undress as soon as we untie you. If you both agree, nod," explained the voice.

They looked at each other furtively and at the same time nodded yes. Everyone thinking they'd take advantage of the young woman once they were detached. Two people will make it easier.

The redhead in leather clothing approached Ben and turned him around. He then saw two men in addition to the girl, standing in front of the door.

She would cut the ropes, then cut the gag. Then she let him do it, to take care of Charlie, who also had a sigh of disappointment when she turned him over.

"Not a word, and both naked," she insisted.

They looked at each other, then began to take off their clothes. Shorts, a T-shirt and their shoes, after that things became more delicate. They were still looking at each other, at the young woman and the two men.

"I'm Alex, I know you were hoping to escape. You're not the first to come here. Forget that desire, it will only bring you trouble. We will prepare you to become slaves."

They were going to react to that speech.

"Not a word and naked," said one of the men. The other one came out to bring in a barbecue-like device.

They would take off their socks, to save time before the real difficulty. Alex would pick up the clothes, and throw them in the barbecue.

Now all they had left was their underwear. They didn't really know each other. Yet they looked at each other, and drawing courage from each other's eyes, they pulled down their underwear. And quickly hid their genitals with their hands.

Alex grabbed the boxers, and added them to the pile of other clothes. One of the men poured a liquid on it, the other made a spark and their clothes started to burn. What would they wear now?

"Your old lives are over; new ones begin," says the stockier of the two with a Russian accent.

"At this point, you have time to learn to obey. You will only be punished if you seek to escape, or if you hit a guard. Is that understood, nodded yes?" Alex said.

Without any other choice they agreed.

"These handcuffs go behind your back," she says.

It took a few minutes to agree not to hide their penises anymore.

The chains on the feet were easier to accept.

"I'll take you to the showers." said Alex.

As they followed her, they realized that they were in a large complex. Escape would not be easy.

The two men had to concentrate to walk with the shackles on, but soon enough they learned how to walk quick enough for the guards.

Was it the view of Alex in front of them, or that sense of being completely under control? Nevertheless, both had an erection on the way.

When she looked at them, they were obviously embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it," she laughed when she saw them like this.

"There's a bar at the top, I'll tie your handcuffs to it."

One after the other, they let it happen.

"The water is not very hot, but it's not cold," Alex explained before spraying them both.

"By the way, I'm a slave, too," she explained. Charlie looked over her shoulder and saw her undressing.

"Yes, Charlie, it is better not to wet leather!"

Ben turned around in turn. He was shocked by what she was wearing under her leather skirt.

"Yes, Ben, it's a chastity belt. I don't do what I want!"

Then she came to them and soaped them. The men appreciated it. Then she rinsed them off.

"You're going to like me less, but this is the next part of the program."

She sprinkled foam on them.

"10 minutes and I'll rinse you out."

The wait was difficult.

"Hmmm..." Charlie said.

"Yes?" Alex said.

"Can you tell us what this foam is?"

"You will learn that as a slave you will be told what you need to know, when you need to know it. You're going to have to learn to be less curious. It's a hair-removing foam. Oh and think about adding a Master or Mistress at the end of your sentences though for me it doesn't matter," she explained with a wink.

Then she rinsed them and they saw their hair leave with the water.

They felt even more naked than when they entered.

"If you want to be feminized, tell us about it, we have a lot of customers for that."

She untied them, and gave them towels.

"Dry off, without masturbating, slaves have no right to do so. But between slaves we have the right to take care of each other."

She presented two dice.

"Roll..."

Charlie made a 4, and Ben a 2.

"Hands behind your back, Charlie," said Alex.

She grabbed a leather strip and tied his hands behind his back.

"Ben will have his hands free, but it's not necessarily better." Alex explained.

"Hands on your head, Ben."

She put a metal belt around his waist. Then she applied ice in a bag she had taken from a tray on his genitalia. Then when the erection fell, she slipped his sex into a tube. She put the tube in the part of the belt that passed between the legs, and then locked it shut with a padlock.

"Here it is!"

A few minutes later they found themselves in their cell where there were two beds and two bowls: water and biscuits.

Charlie felt uncomfortable with his hands behind his back, but didn't dare say anything to Ben.

Ben felt a little castrated by the belt. He didn't dare say anything either.

Charlie thought of the network.

"I'm SlaveStorm, but I'm not responsible for anything of... this"

SlaveStorm, it came back to Ben, the cyclist, the network. To be tied up in the forest.

"I understand. I hesitated a lot before going to the meeting."

"I didn't think I'd find you there."

"Hmmm" says Ben

"What's wrong with you?"

"The idea of what we were supposed to do turns me on. And right now I can't get it up!"

"We can't even see your sex!"

"Yours, on the other hand..."

"I'm sorry; the fantasy excites me on too."

Alex was watching them on the monitoring TV. 'Putting both of them in the same cell is a wonderful idea,' she thought.

Both men were uncomfortable.

Ben couldn't stop himself from looking for his sex, to find only the steel under his fingers.

Charlie would like to be able to close his hand on his free sex, but of course it was not possible.

What to do in this cell?

Ben got up to get some cookies. He gives some to Charlie.

Ben feels like the servant, and Charlie feels dependent on Ben.

"It may not be pleasant, but it's strange how it makes a slit of your crotch," said Charlie.

Ben didn't know how to react. He felt humiliated. At the same time Charlie was just looking at his belt. But it awoke a thought. Alex talked about feminization. Wasn't this belt with this slit the first step?

"Can I look at your belt?" asks Charlie.

'What if I asked you to look at your dick, what would you say?' Ben thinks. However, he himself wanted to know how is this belt. So, he spread his legs a little.

"What's it like? Tell me," he replied.

"I can see the tube behind the slit. There are small holes in the bottom of the tube. And at the end of the shield there is a D-ring. From there come the two chains on your buttocks."

"Okay," said Ben, a little offended.

And once again they are on their beds, one in front of the other.

Then Ben gets up again, and goes to the bathroom. He stands in front of it.

"I think you need to sit down," Charlie said. Ben looked at him, but did exactly what Charlie said. It took several minutes for him to relax enough for the urine to flow through the belt. Charlie's gaze, who didn't lose a bit of it, was annoying Ben.

As he got back on his mattress, Charlie tries to get up. Ben was helping him. Charlie let himself be done, but thought he would be able to do it alone.

Charlie found himself like Ben, but unable to hold his penis.

"I think you need to sit down too." This time it's Charlie who felt uncomfortable and had to urinate under Ben's gaze.

Later, it was Ben who broke the silence.

"What were you going to do to me if you had found me tied up?"

"I... I don't really know."

"Have you ever done anything with men?"

"No, but why not? What about you?"

"I don't know, it turns me on a little bit, but I've never taken the plunge."

He turned to Charlie. He was still erect. He had trouble turning his eyes. He wondered which of them had the longer sex. Then the answer was obvious. Not being erect because of the belt his sex was necessarily the shortest. He felt humiliated, but excited. It was hard to get excited and not be able to get it up. He turns around again and looked at Charlie.

"I too want to masturbate, but I can't!" Charlie said as he stood on his mattress.

"You, you want me to..." Ben began, ashamed of his proposal. He wanted to touch his own sex so much, maybe touching someone else's would change his mind.

"No... well... I don't want to force you, but if you don't mind," Charlie replied, just as ashamed to accept.

In her seat, Alex was anxious to see what the boys would do next.

Ben was confused. He was holding a man's sex in his hand. For the first time it was not his own. He had never noticed how soft the skin was. He appreciated the warmth that the stick of flesh gave off. Above all, he could feel Charlie's heart best through his hard cock. He would slide his hand over the sex but his hand and sex were dry. He was afraid of hurting Charlie. He felt castrated, but he had this sex turned towards him. He realized what was going to happen when Charlie came too.

He was ashamed. A man doesn't do that. But this sex, he wanted it. He had never done it before. He wanted it too much. He wanted to find out.

He lowered himself, Charlie's smell filled his nostrils. The end was there, near his mouth. He put his lips on it. The heat, the pulse were even more sensitive. He got down on his knees and opened his mouth and took Charlie's dick into his mouth.

"Oh yes. That's great," said Charlie.

The sensation for Ben was tenfold on his tongue. He used it to spread saliva on the hard, throbbing sex.

"Hmm, yes."

Then he began to slide his lips along this salty candy. He was ashamed, and at the same time he was so excited!

He took advantage of a round trip to put his tongue under the glans.

"Mmmmm. Oh, yes."

Then Ben accelerated the pace. He could feel Charlie's excitement. He controlled it. He teased and enjoyed being in control as there was nothing Charlie could do on his own to pleasure himself.

Charlie was surprised when Ben got on his knees and took him in his mouth but he was delighted with the situation. Who doesn't like having their cock sucked? He was wondering how the relationship with Ben would evolve, and especially how he would have to return the favour to his friend. The belt was making Ben very useful but Charlie could do nothing with his hands.

Ben then felt a contraction of Charlie's cock, and he suspected what was going to happen, and when the hot jets spurted into his mouth, he swallowed them surprisingly easily.

When he was finished, he got up and went to drink.

He no longer dared to look at Charlie. Fortunately, no one else had seen them, he thought. His own sex was painfully trying to get an erection but there was nothing he could do about that and when he got really excited it really hurt a lot.

Charlie slept a little but Ben couldn't.

When Charlie woke up, he thanked Ben.

Then Charlie looked at him again. Charlie was erect.

"Do you want to? Do you want me to do it again?"

"Uh? no, I mean, yes, but I don't want to force you."

Ben got up, what else was there to do in that cell?

It was later that Phoebe and Erika came to get them.

"We'll take you to the showers," they said.

When they arrived, the two girls handed the dice to the boys.

Ben was relieved. Charlie was worried.

Ben drew a 5.

Charlie a 4. He was mortified. He didn't see himself wearing Ben's belt.

"So this score is in addition to yesterday's," Phoebe announced. "So even today Ben is still wearing the belt."

During the shower, Phoebe and Erika took off the belt and watched the boys wash. They were there to check that they didn't pleasure themselves just get clean. Ben enjoyed his erection for a little moment of freedom outside the belt but as soon as Phoebe saw this she put his belt on and took him back to the cell.

"Charlie needs a medical check-up, he'll be back later," she said.

Erika had taken Charlie to the medical wing. He was beginning to panic when he was asked to sit in the gynecological chair.

"I don't want to. You have to free me, I never asked to be here!" However, Alex's cattle prod made him more obedient, and Erika stretched straps over his limbs.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but there's already been an escape attempt from here. You are here against your will. Erika and me too. The easiest way is to accept it. Besides, your cell mate gives you pretty good care, doesn't he?"

Charlie was very surprised that Alex knew about it, and a little humiliated too.

"I'm going to take a blood test. We'll have to give him the same when he's no longer in his belt, won't we?"

Charlie didn't dare to answer and watched the blood flow into the tubes. Then he dared to ask a question.

"Are you going to feminize me?"

"It's true that the demand is great for feminized slaves. Could you be tempted?"

"Oh, no!" he said. It was a cry from the heart.

"Do you think Ben would accept? Why don't you offer to fuck him in the ass, to relieve him of his belt? If you can do it without forcing him, I promise not to feminize you without your consent," Alex proposed.

Charlie was speechless and mumbled something that had to be understood as a yes.

Alex observed his sex.

"I don't see any sign of disease, everything's fine."

Charlie was taken back to his cell. He was in a lot of trouble when Ben asked him how it went. He told him that he had had a blood test.

"They want to make sure we don't have a disease?" Ben asked.

"Yes, just that."

They were each sitting on their own mattress.

Ben turned around, but it was Charlie who spoke first:

"I know I'm overreacting, but I wanted to ask you..."

"...If I could suck your dick? I'd prefer something else, but there's not much else to do." And Ben settled between Charlie's legs. The latter did not dare to discuss the subject.

Later, Charlie asked Ben.

"Isn't that too frustrating?"

"Yes, it's terrible. While I'm sucking your dick, I think about it less, but then it's even worse!"

"Maybe we should do something else, no."

"You want to try swimming here," said Ben. "Hey, but you're still in erection!"

Charlie was obsessed, but how to approach the subject. Alex said Ben had to accept it. And then, how to force him, hands behind his back?

Charlie was afraid of what Alex could do to him, he was afraid of what was going to happen to him. Ben seemed carefree.

Ben was terrified of what was happening to them. The only way he could claim to be who he was, was to think about sex. If he had his own, he would have masturbated continuously. Fortunately, Charlie lent him his sex.