OSO - Karen Ch. 13 - Ben & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you like it."

"Why?" Charlie asked, feeling betrayed.

He shivered as he felt Ben's fingers: she made a ring between her thumb and forefinger and put this ring on his sex. Charlie was a little hard and he moaned pleasurably.

"Oh, please again," said Charlie.

"Does it feel good to have a hard-on again?"

"Oh, you don't know how good," Charlie replied before he realized his friend probably didn't know.

"I guess so," Ben replied cheerfully with a laugh. With one hand she stroked the slowly growing sex. With her other hand, she titillated the anus that was just beginning to open and relax.

Then Ben pulled the sex backwards, towards her, and she approached.

"It's a strange position," reacted Charlie

"As you are, I can hardly do otherwise."

Charlie felt Ben's breath on the end of his sex when she was talking.

"Do you have any ideas for a female first name for me?"

"So you're playing along with them, then?"

"I'd rather be the way I am than the way you are," she said before slipping the sex into her mouth. She took the opportunity to stick a first finger between Charlie's buttocks. Charlie's erection was not complete. But between fingers in his ass and Ben's tongue, he managed to come.

Ben was delighted. By reflex, she put one hand between her legs but felt only the false lips of the belt. She moaned in frustration.

"For first names... if you want with a B, I'm thinking about Betty or Becky."

"Oh no!"

"There's also Brittany, Bridgett..."

"That's another story!"

"Brooke, Bethany, Britney, Beverly..."

"Britney, I think..."

"So, Britney could you give me water and something to eat?"

After taking care of Charlie, Britney went to bed.

The next day, the magic had worn off. Britney had fallen asleep, and it was Ben waking up.

"My God what have I done," he wondered as he sat on the toilet and looked at this belt which made a slit between his legs. He couldn't hold back a tear. He didn't want that forever. To play, yes, but not indefinitely! However, he didn't have a choice any more. He was a slave so he got up, pulled up the panties and put on the skirt.

The door opened, and a naked woman entered.

"Hello, I came to pick up you I suppose?" she asked, holding handcuffing and ankle cuffs to Britney.

"Hello, yes. It's me. And who are you?" Britney ventured.

"Sorry, I'm Karen, I'm a slave in training here. I have a collar, so I'm upstairs. I'm allowed to move around without all this, but I have to take care of the slaves-to-be, like you!"

"I'm sorry."

"No, actually I like it," said Karen with a wink.

Then she put one hand on Charlie's lower back.

"I tried to run away too when I was a slave-to-be. Courage. It's going to be okay."

She lead Britney into the shower room.

"You go take a shower and then I'll explain the makeup, okay?"

"Okay," responded Britney.

"Try talking with a higher pitch and more softly. You'll see it will come. And have you thought of a female name yet?"

"Britney... Why are you naked?"

"In fact, slaves are naked. But feminized people are dressed as women."

"So Alex..."

"No, not Alex. She's a slave supervisor. That's why she is allowed to wear clothes."

"Ah..."

In the cell, Karen and Britney hadn't closed the door. Charlie heard the footsteps, but couldn't see who was there.

"So what's with the anger?" he recognized Erika's voice.

"I... Alex told me that..."

"What did I say?" asked Alex, who was coming from the other side.

"That you wouldn't feminize me!"

"And?" Alex asked.

"You started it! I have the same thing as Ben now Britney, in my arm!"

"She chose a first name, yes. His or hers delivers hormones, yours a drug that prevents erections."

Charlie was watching Alex, then Erika through a misty veil of tears that threatened to run down his cheeks.

"But why?"

"To prevent you from getting sore in the belts. But I could give you viagra and put spikes at the end of your belt's tubes if you prefer?"

"No, thank you," Charlie replied in a small voice.

"Then you don't decide. You deserve to be feminized to teach you!"

"Oh no, please"

"Please, Mistress!"

"Oh, no, please, Mistress!"

"Better," Alex said as he thought.

"You're going to show me that you can obey and be a good slave. Feminized men are easier to handle. So I'm going to feminize you a little bit, without hormones, but you'll wear female clothes. So it's time to show me that you deserve not to be neutered. Otherwise, I'll cut off your male hormones, and you'll see, you'll obey more easily. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ask me to be feminized," commanded Alex.

Charlie looked at her completely lost for words...

"Did you understand our contract? Do you obey?"

Charlie was afraid of being tricked but trusting in Alex he obeyed.

"Mistress, ... feminize me!"

"It's not great, but we'll settle for that today.

Erika has earned a reward so you will give her a little pleasure now. Understood?

Erika undressed for Charlie's pleasure until she took off her panties.

Charlie was speechless in front of this stretched sex out in front of him.

"Erika, if he can't do it with his mouth, use his ass."

"Yes, Charlie, I gave her a little testosterone. Just enough for her to get it up. Imagine you in her place. She's afraid she won't get it hard for long enough to perform so you must help and encourage her. And if you prefer it in the ass rather than using your mouth just ask her. I'm sure she would like it.

Charlie felt sorry for Erika when he saw that she had been castrated.

"I'm the one who asked to be feminized as much as possible. You don't risk losing your balls as long as you are a good boy!" Erica giggled as she put her hand on Charlie's head, pushing her hardening sex into his mouth. Charlie just had time to see Erika's carefully coloured nails as his mouth was filled and he had something else to concentrate on.

Further away, Karen was painting Britney's nails.

"It's tricky at first but you'll have time to practice and they look so much better painted!"

It was several weeks later that Charlie, who had by now been taught to wear feminine clothes and make-up, was worrying about Alex's intentions. He had seen the rapid effects of hormones on Britney, who was becoming more feminine and beautiful every day, and while Alex had said he shouldn't have hormones he was uncertain what lay ahead for him.

Britney had refused a collar several times because she wanted to wait for Charlie to be ready so that they could be collared together.

So when Alex asked Charlie if he had a wish, Britney next door rejoiced. They were finally going to get out of these cells. But where were they going and what would they have to do there?

Both were tied up in 'transport mode', for the last time they thought. For the first time, they entered the stairs. Climbing with irons on was quite difficult, and they concentrated on their feet and on the stairs steps. They also thought about the vows they would make. These famous last vows, which would begin their life as slaves strictly speaking.

They were then under a courtyard, and for the first time in a long time they saw the blue sky and smelled the fresh air. The mixed flavour of salt and iodine indicated to them the presence of the sea not far away. 'We're in the south for the weather to be so hot,' thought Charlie, whose escape hopes were not quite extinguished.

Then they saw Erika's head. This one was placed on a barrel. They had to look a second time to understand that she had been locked in that barrel. His head protruded upwards, and at the halfway point of the barrel his bare feet and hands came out.

They looked at each other and wondered how Erika was installed in it. Although it must not have been comfortable, and the two friends wondered, what she had done to be punished like that.

"Welcome among the slaves!

Phoebe and Karen who were accompanying them signalled to them to move forward.

"But what has she done?" Britney asked.

"Nothing, we'll explain later," Karen wanted to be reassuring.

"She didn't do anything to be punished like that, why don't you explain to us," the panic felt in Charlie's voice.

"She agreed to welcome you like this. Don't worry about it. Then assimilate that as a slave you must be satisfied with what you are told when you are told. All right? »

"You were a slave instructor, Phoebe," teased Britney.

"He was even a very good instructor," Karen laughed, but the two newcomers thought she was making fun of them.

Finally, they enter a room in the middle of which was a pair of buttocks! The slave that was kneeling was viewed from behind, probably immobilized in a pillory. Her thighs, slightly apart, were held in this position by a wooden piece at her ankles. This position showed her slit. Her head was up, and her hair was no longer tied in a ponytail, but the red mane indicated without possible error that it was Alex who was there in front of them. They were only looking at her, so they were surprised to find John on the side when he spoke.

"Britney, you asked to be able to have sex with a woman. You have to be aware that it's probably the last one time.

Charlie, you expressed a desire to fuck Alex.

She's at your disposal for an hour! »

As he was talking, Karen and Phoebe had tied their hands behind their backs. They didn't fully understand what was going on. Then they were freed from their ankle cuffs and chastity belts.

"There, don't hurt her. However, do not use your hands, she won't be able to help you much either," said John before leaving the room with Karen and Phoebe.

They moved forward and saw that Alex could only move her head a little, and a ring was fixed in her opened mouth.

"Would you suck Charlie's dick, Alex?" Britney asked, uncomfortable in this situation.

Alex nodded and had an affirmative growl. Charlie came in front of her. She closed her eyes as if to signal him to come. But his sex was a little low. He stood on his toes, before noticing Alex's eyes, which seemed to be waving at him to look to the side. There were wooden boards, he pushed one to the right height, and he slipped his sex not yet erect into the mouth of the beautiful redhead, whose tongue was already twirling.

Britney got between her legs and was trying to lick the slot finally available.

Alex was moaning. Charlie also in response. Then Alex nodded.

"I have to let go?" Alex turned her eyes and growled something that had to say yes.

"Oh, I think she wants us to switch."

"Yes, I'm going to have trouble getting it up with all the hormones she gave me! »

Britney had to do it several times before she could slide her barely swollen sex into the ring.

Charlie, he was behind Alex and trying to get inside her. He felt she was doing what she could, but without hands it was difficult, his sex was gliding on her wet big lips.

"Brit' I can't do it! "Charlie was desperate.

"I have a right to help her," Britney asked Alex, she shrugged her shoulders and seemed to say, "Yes, but how are you going to do it?

Britney came next to Charlie and tried to slip a knee under the stiff sex. She was horny, too, but her sex remained flexible. That was not enough, she tried with her foot, but she almost lost her balance. Finally, she lay down between the legs of the two lovers, and lifted her head up from her mouth and tongue to open her wet lips under the pressure of the stinger, which soon sank in, pulling out a gasp of relief from Charlie and Alex. Britney noticed that her sex had swollen a little, she was now trying to get out of her position, still without her hands, and even though the sight of Charlie's stick sinking in and out of Alex's cavity fascinated her.

The efforts were bearing fruit, and all he had to do was get up.

"Fuck, I'm out," Charlie said after Alex sighed with discouragement.

Britney returned to her position as a facilitator.

She was anxious not to have time enough. Why did she let Charlie go first? At the same time, unable to get an erection, what could she do? She'd just help Alex and Charlie. She was tightening her thighs; the excitement was there, but not the erection, not completely. This feeling she knew it, but in her belt, she accepted it easily. Finally freed from the belt, Alex offered to their stings, it was more frustrating. Especially when in addition she had the spectacle of Alex's lips moving away to let Charlie's virile member pass. Several times she had to help guide Charlie's sex into Alex's.

"Oh thank you Brit'" Charlie said every time, aware that without Britney, he would be in intense frustration. Alex was also growling something that was supposed to be a thank you.

For Britney, it was both frustrating and exciting. She didn't really know if she wanted to slip her sex into Alex's, or if she wanted Charlie to slip his into her ass. The idea was making its way when she realized that if Charlie ejaculated in Alex, he wouldn't be able to take care of her. At that moment Charlie froze for a moment in Alex's cunt. There were jolts, and Charlie's sex slipped as he came out carrying a thick white liquid with him.

"Are you taking my place?" Charlie said to Britney.

"I can't do it! I can't get it up," she replied, whining in frustration.

"Now I find you difficult," laughs Charlie. Britney looked at her sex, which had finally taken on a size that was quite acceptable.

Alex's sex was very distended and lubricated, but for Britney, it was a delight to slip in there! Just with the heel shoes, she was a little high and out of balance, especially with her legs spread so that Charlie could help her. She growled with pleasure. Then she had an idea.

"Alex, I can go behind?" Alex growled something incomprehensible.

Britney withdrew and put her sex near Alex's anus. The growls went up and Alex was moving, she didn't agree. Britney hesitated. Alex was a slave, and she had been made available to them. Was she punished? Then she changed her mind, if Alex wasn't punished, as Erika wasn't, and she became their "instructor" again, wouldn't she get revenge.

Britney decided to get into Alex's fat ass, but soon her thighs were pulling and she stopped, frustrated that she had not had an orgasm, but still happy with the pleasant sensations she had had. She went over to Alex and kissed him.

"Thank you. Do you need more?"

Alex signaled no, and, in fact, they didn't have to wait long for John, Karen and Phoebe to renter the room. Had they had longer than an hour with Alex? Britney didn't believe it, but she had learned that in every room there was at least one camera. There were always being watched and listened to.

John asked them to kneel down while he released Alex.

The four of them were then facing the two future slaves.

"Britney, do you want me to give you a collar?" She then repeated the agreed formula.

"Yes, Master, I promise to train myself to become a slave, and to accept your decisions without discussion, especially the punishments."

John then closed the collar around Britney's neck. Alex applied a rivet to seal it permanently closed.

The same procedure was repeated for Charlie.

They came out of the room wearing their collars and chastity belts but at last without their hands cuffed behind their backs.

Charlie took a look at Erika. She was still in her barrel.

"I'll explain it to you," Phoebe began. Britney listened to how the 'pain and attachment' events earned her points.

"Obviously, not going all the way, doesn't win you any points," Phoebe concluded.

"But what is the purpose?" Britney asked.

"Some masters like to tie up or beat slaves. Many slave trainers habituate slaves by force. Here, we prefer to play, and learn to love it."

Britney and Charlie were surprised, but didn't dare to react.

"Britney when you got hit with a cane when Charlie was beaten, was it exciting?"

"Yes, but it hurt."

"It will always hurts but you learn to concentrate on the excitement and get it right," Erika added from her barrel.

Britney was skeptical and Charlie was clearly not at all persuaded.

"Some trials are pain to be mastered, and then you are proud to have succeeded. Others are more proud to remain motionless, or to be humiliated. I think Alex has some ideas for your first challenges."

"Yes, and there's sport every lunchtime and you can earn points from this too. And finally, if you don't get your points, you're punished. There is a difference between a punishment and a trial. Charlie, you were punished, the blows were stronger and we weren't looking for excitement."

Britney and Charlie were confused by Phoebe's explanations.

A few minutes later they discovered their rooms.

"I have a view of the sea," Britney cried.

"Me too," said Charlie.

"We're on an island as you'll see tomorrow when we go for a jog on the beach," Phoebe explained.

"You really were an instructor?" Britney asked and Phoebe laughed wryly.

"Yes, slaves had been killed, and I was suspected. They started training me at that time. Alex tried hormones on me, and that was it."

"Did you kill theses girls, or couldn't you prove your innocence?"

"No, we found the person guilty and those on the outside he was working with. But when we discussed it, we decided that if for others we couldn't start the process without leaving them as a slaves, it had to be the same for me."

Britney was looking at Phoebe with her mouth open.

"Did you... did you accept that?"

"Actually, I proposed it. I rarely regret it. I have a special status of sorts."

"And... and then what happens to us after?"

"You'll be told when it is time for you to know but don't worry."

"And Alex, Karen, Erika, they too, were former instructors?"

"Each has their own story. Erika was the first male slave after me. He wanted to change his sex. From the moment he realized we'd do this here, he accepted everything."

"It scares me!" Britney said in a trembling voice.

"It's normal, you'll see, you'll have lessons for oral sex, sodomy, everything will be fine. »

"What about the brand on Alex's butt?"

"It's a brand to show that a slave has left here."

"So she ran away?"

"Yes, and she's back. And now you must rest. Tomorrow is another day."

Britney went into her room where there was a real bed!

The next day, Charlie and Britney were woken up with the other slaves, and headed for the dining area for males slaves. Where they stayed there were only men and feminized men like Phoebe, Erika, and Anna. Anton was naked, and his steel chastity cage contrasted with his black skin.

However, there was another wing of the building where the women were located. There were more of them, and all of them were kept naked. Some of them wore shoes. This was the case with Benedikta, a German woman.

"Shoes are a bit of a mark of distinction. Usually we are given them a month before we leave."

"To leave, where?" asked Charlie.

"Then we're branded and we go to auction to be sold, I think," she said. This fact obviously made her anxious.

"After breakfast is a time for chores," Anton explained.

Charlie felt in competition with this athletic man.

"As soon as you're done, you'll see Alex, she'll offer you your challenges!" Phoebe said.

"It seems she was an instructor before," Britney said.

"Philipp was one of my favourite guards but at first when he arrived from the basement he was ashamed," Benedikta confirmed.

"The tests normally last between two and four hours. Some special cases are shorter. Now I'd like to test something on Britney for an hour. You can't give up, but Charlie will look after you. Then later, perhaps this afternoon, there will be Charlie's test," Alex explained.

"We were told we could choose," Britney queried hopefully.

"I know but now I'm asking you to trust me. I know it's going to be difficult. It's a girl test which I have adapted for you. And by the way, I liked your behavior yesterday," Alex continued with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.