OSO - Karen Ch. 13 - Ben & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slap again, Britney screamed, then the caresses resumed, more languorous, more supported between her legs. Then with his hands on her buttocks, John put an inch on each side and tried to open the back door.

"Please, Master," Alex asked.

"Touch her sex first, Alex," ordered John by giving his third shot.

"She's stiff, but I gave her testosterone this morning, otherwise she wouldn't be able to be that hard!"

John slipped two fingers into Britney's anus, who moaned frankly lost in her sensations between the spanking, the dilation of her anus and Alex's caresses.

"You wanted to cut her, didn't you? And you Britney, you were thinking about losing your balls..."

"It's scary, Master!"

John repositioned himself, and knelt down behind Britney.

"Come to me." Britney backed away, and felt a big finger. John's pleasure stick was already stretching her and she was impaling herself on it. He was big. It was starting to hurt. Alex in front of her kept holding her sex in her hand, and pushing her back.

"Ow!" cried Britney, tears in her eyes.

"It's painful, but keep going. Slower if you want, but it's time," John encouraged.

Britney felt it as painful, but it was very exciting too and she kept pressing on the rod stretching her. Her orifice opened and suddenly the dick came in. She screamed.

Alex and John pushed her and pulled her back. The phallus was slowly penetrating her. The senses were stronger than with the toy. And despite the pain she continued, slowly, without ever stopping. She wondered how far the cock would go in her guts, when she felt John's balls on her perineum. She was measuring the pain, and she was proud to have done it.

In the forest, Charlie was crouched down. His bladder was bursting at the seams, making him suffer. His hands between his thighs were no comfort.

Between Alex and John, Britney had switched her tongue back into Alex's sex as John came and went between her buttocks. The pain would fade away to give way to something else that was pleasant.

Under the trees, Charlie felt a few drops, then it rained: his urine flowed into the diaper. He felt the hot and humiliating liquid around his crotch. This liberation was such a relief that it was as pleasant as humiliating.

"Britney, I will let you come if you accept castration," says John.

"Oh yes!" Britney replied, not quite aware of what she was accepting.

Charlie was deeply ashamed. He realized he had been tricked. There was no means of escape. he took the path he had taken with Alex to the fortress, trying to avoid thinking about when the diaper would be opened.

Britney was trying to wipe the cum off her ass. She was happy with what she had experienced, and for making Alex come with her tongue. She remained concerned about the future of her balls which were inaccessible again below the closed chastity belt.

"Her sex isn't so bad, why castrate her?" John asked, after making sure he was alone with Alex.

"We need sissies, that's what Jim is asking for. And he was more receptive than the other one. Do you want us to change?"

"No, the other one is a good stallion... I'll discuss it with Jim." But their discussions were interrupted by the announcement of Charlie's return.

Charlie was embarrassed. Konstantin, Alex, John and Phoebe were watching him while Karen and Britney were taking off his diaper. Obviously it was not clean, and he wondered if it was necessary to have so many people present at that time. He was even more surprised to see the diaper being weighed.

"It's about 600 grams of urine," says Alex.

"6 cane strokes or 6 lashes with a whip? What do you choose Charlie?" added Konstantin.

Charlie was happy with himself for not waiting any longer to get home, but he had a hard time choosing.

"You don't choose: it'll be 8 of each," John decided.

"But it's more that way," said Charlie glumly.

"Yes, I feel in a generous mood today!"

In the evening, Britney massaged lotion over Charlie's whip marks. She even worked his anus to try and cheer him up a little.

The slaves' daily lives fell into a routine. Charlie had taken the hint from the teasing sessions and was now building up his stamina every day hoping once a week to be the chosen one. Once a week the girls would be allowed to share their orgasm with a male sub. Meanwhile, Britney was waiting for her castration, and had accepted a plastic surgery operation to give her a new face.

"Your face is no longer swollen," Charlie said.

"I feel it too. What do you think?"

"Hmm, it's true that it changes a lot! I would almost like you to choose me on Sunday."

"I don't have that privilege," Britney laughed.

"But slaves have no privileges!" an unknown voice behind them said. They turned around and knelt down.

"It's her I told you about," Jim explained.

"Hmm, yes, interesting, and the other one?"

"He's a stallion so he's been allowed to keep his manly attributes but as you can see we keep him in chastity as he's still learning to obey."

"Yes, otherwise the horny boy would spend his time playing with it! Can I try him?"

"But of course. But don't damage him too much!" Jim replied with good humour.

"Charlie, show Scarlett Red to one of the dungeons and show her what a good boy you can be."

Charlie was surprised as this was unusal, but obeyed.

"Hi, Madam, please, follow this slave." He said, as he walked toward the nearest room.

"Britney, come with me, please" Jim asked.

"This slave's coming, master".

Charlie opened the room and entered to turn on the light, then knelt down in the room, between a cross of Saint Andrew, and a pommel horse.

"Fine, this place, but do you think it's normal to have entered before me?" asked the dominatrix.

As he guided her, Charlie had done this naturally, and he was going to justify it, when he remembered that a slave is never right.

"If you didn't like it, Madam, then this slave was wrong. Do you want to punish him? " he said.

"And what punishment do you think you deserve?"

"Usually, here, it's a few cane or whip strokes, Madam."

"Are you always so vague?" asked Scarlett Red, in a voice that mixed strength and annoyance. She was disturbing Charlie who was still hoping to escape a punishment he didn't really think he deserved.

"It is that, Madam, the punishment is at the Master's discretion," he dared to begin, hoping not to have gone too far. "But that Master John would have ordered six shots of cane on the top of the thighs, or six lashes on the buttocks, Madam."

"That's better. But I have the impression that you dispute that you should be punished?"

"Let's say, punishment or no punishment, a Master may want to play at whipping a slave."

"That's it, we're going to play!"

That's when Britney knocked on the door: "Here are the keys to his belt, Madam."

"How sweet of you! Are you staying with us?"

"If you wish, Madam. No further instructions were given to this slave," Britney replied.

"Take off your clothes and stand against the cross of St. Andrew. And you face the horse with your hands flat on top."

The orders given, Britney set up. The dominatrix closed the cuffs then put the keys in Britney's mouth. "If they fall, he'll keep his belt, and you'll be punished, understand?" Britney waved yes.

"This chest hasn't grown yet, I'll help." Britney waved a sign of thanks. Which she regretted when the dominatrix placed nipple clamps on her chest. She held back her screams so she didn't lose the keys.

"So, we... I want to see how you react to the blows. You're going to count them, and thank me for each of them, and don't take your hands off the horse, understand?"

"Yes, Madam," Charlie replied, his anguish was rising.

"You'll see, we'll do a nice coloring," she said, grabbing a leather paddle, "a pink background to begin with, spread your legs and step back a little bit, I can see your buttocks." Charlie was already crying a little.

Smack, there was no warning, the strike was gone. Charlie had trouble keeping his hands off his buttocks, he shouted, then said: "One! Thank you, Madam!"

He was hoping for a comment, but the second shot fell, Smack, "Two, Thank you Madam!" he said with his eyes already full of tears and his arms outstretched to make sure he didn't let go off the horse. Until then he had always been tied up when he was spanked or it wasn't that intense, but he wanted to show his stamina to this dominatrix.

Smack "Three, Thank you Madam!" the tears in his voice were audible, and Britney was moved by it.

Smack "Four, Thank you Madam!"

Smack "Five, Thank you Madam!"

Smack "Six, Thank you Madam!"

"You offered six, here they come! Stay in position" she ordered.

"His buttocks are pretty pink, aren't they," she asked Britney, who said yes with her head with the keys to the belt in her mouth.

"Now we're going to make red lines," the dominatrix said, by grabbing a cane. "You always count, you start over".

Swish "One, Thank you, Madam!" The impact of the blow on his already painful skin was difficult to bear and Charlie's vision was no longer assured at all.

Swish "Two, Thank you Madam!", the blow had fallen just a little lower.

Swish "Three, Thank you, Madam!", Charlie's screams and breathing were noticeable, and his hands were shaking on the horse.

"Do you need a break before the next one?"

"Please," Charlie replied between sobs.

Scarlett Red went to grab something and came back behind Charlie, and started stroking his back and then his sides. Her hands went up on his belly. She played with his nipples.

"A break implies a penalty," she explained, pinching his nipples. Charlie took a deep breath to cope with the pain. He was holding his hands on the horse. The dominatrix slid her hand along his belly, towards her prisoner's sex.

"Someone doesn't hate that much, does he?" she laughed.

"Do you want us to open the chastity cage?"

"Please, Madam!" he replied. Her hands went up to his nipples, which she pinched again.

"There will be a price, do you know that?"

"Yes, Madam"

She pinched even harder. His hands were shaking, and she placed a first clamp on his nipple, then the second. Charlie's breathing was irregular. She headed towards Britney, and took the keys, having a big smile on her face. "If he succeeds, I count on you," she whispered into her ear.

She opened the belt and the sex unfolded suddenly, and Charlie breathed a sigh of relief.

"I see you appreciate how I take care of you," she teased him.

"Thank you, Madam," Charlie said.

"Yes, but the break is over. Do you remember where we were?" Charlie stretched.

"On three, Madam"

Swish, "Ouch... Four, Thank you, Madam." The blow on the paddle's wounds was very painful, but in addition the pliers swung painfully when he moved.

Swish! "Five, thank you, Madam." Once again, the hands trembled but remained on the horse.

Swish! "Six, thank you, Madam."

"Hop hop hop! We keep the break, it's not over!" Scarlett said. I know it's difficult, but I like how you feel, wouldn't you like to disappoint me?"

"No, Madam!"

"Stand up straight, but always with your hands on the horse, otherwise you lose, and we start over at the beginning." Charlie was nervous.

"Your butt is nice, but now I'm going to work on your back, we're starting from scratch," she said, grabbing a leather strap.

Swish! "One, thank you, Madam!"

Swish! "Two, thank you, Madam!" Charlie said in tears!

Swish! "Three, thank you, Madam!" he said, still barely able to form the words. His hands slipped but remained on the horse.

"Be careful, Charlie, you want a break?" Charlie thought about it, but the previous break was still weighing on his nipples.

"I... This slave doesn't know, madam."

"I think you need it," said rubbing behind him again. She slipped her hands over his sore and sweaty body. Then she went up to his nipples, and pulled on the pliers.

"We don't need them anymore," she said, ripping them off with a sudden gesture. He screamed, but his hands remained on the horse.

"Remarkable!" she said admiringly.

"We are resuming, at a rapid pace."

Swish! "Four, thank you..."

Swish! "Five, thank you..."

Swish! "Six thank you, madam," he said.

"Still with your hands in place," she warned as she went to untie Britney.

"Suck him!" Britney slipped between his legs and take his sex between her lips. He was tense.

Scarlett Red put the end of a whip on his arm. "Hands stay in place during your reward, you've earned it," she said threateningly.

Britney was doing her best, and Charlie was so excited that it didn't take very long for him to ejaculate into her mouth, his hands still welded to the horse.

"Swallow, close the belt, and you can go and bring the key back," the dominatrix said to Britney.

When the latter was gone, Scarlett gave her instructions.

"Turn around and get down on your knees between my thighs." She was sitting with her legs up, and Charlie would only have liked to obey and demonstrate the abilities of his tongue.

"I think you're a good choice!" she said

Britney was helped by Phoebe, to apply the lotion on Charlie's back and buttocks, while Konstantin applied the needles on the top of his buttock, to tattoo "OSO".

"You're branded, now" the Russian declared when he finished.

John, and Jim were discussing with Scarlett Red the terms of the transaction.

"His training is not finished yet, but I like his personal investment."

Charlie had a little trouble putting on clothes after so much naked time, and they were hanging on his painful back.

"Don't worry, it's nothing compared to what you'll feel on the plane," laughed Scarlett Red.

The following days were difficult for Britney. Anna had proposed that they have a common test, an ass fucking competition.

Both of them were facing a bench on which 6 dilidos of increasing size were fixed. Both of them had their hands tied behind their backs, wrists to their elbows. Of course, Britney's belt had been removed.

On John's command, they stood on the first lubed dildo, and sat down. They sighed and little by little the wooden cocks disappeared between their buttocks.

"Okay, for Anna," John said.

"Okay, for Britney," Alex said almost at the same time.

They got up slowly, and moved on to the next dildo.

Obviously, the second stake was a little bigger, the most difficult had been done, and obviously the two slaves were having fun.

"Okay, for Britney," Alex said.

"Okay, for Anna," John said almost at the same time.

The third sex passed quite easily, and John had to remind them that having an orgasm before the end would mean disqualification.

On the fourth, insertion proved more difficult, the generous size was more difficult to pass, the two slaves struggled to thread the device into their anuses, but John and Alex were quite satisfied with each other's efforts. Eventually both pairs of buttocks touched the bench. Getting out of the position took a while, the game difficulty was still increasing.

It was then necessary to attack the fifth.

"Hmm, it's big," couldn't help but said Anna.

"Oh, yes," Britney replied.

She was halfway up, when Anna offered to switch.

John and Alex were laughing.

And finally, the two slaves impaled themselves with a sigh of well-being, the semen slowly flowing from their distended sexes.

"I think they're both disqualified," Alex said.

"Yes, we're going to have to punish them both." John replied. But Anna and Britney didn't care. What worried them was the tattoo Konstantin had just done on the top of their buttocks. They were going to be sold any day now, and hoped to find good masters.

What punishment should be offered to them?

I have an idea.

A few minutes later, the two slaves were in the courtyard, hands behind their backs, tied to a common rope. The forward leaning position must have been exhausting, especially since the tension on their arms forced them to put themselves on their toes.

"John and Alex, did a great job," teased Konstantin.

"And so our asses are offered to you," Anna replied.

But the guard resisted the temptation and let the slaves rest in the sun.

The next day, their fears were confirmed. Britney was disappointed that the auction would be online. She would parade in front of a camera but she would have liked to see who the buyers were.

As soon as she finished, she saw that Anna's packaging was finished.

"Sit in this wooden crate!" Alex ordered.

Britney hesitated for a moment, but she knew she had no choice and already, Karen, Charlie, Benedikta, and now Anna were gone. She sat in the box, on firm foam. Her legs were bent and fixed to the walls, like her arms. She was worried when she saw the lid coming down.

"We've never had any problems so far, and that's how you got here," Alex said. As she approached and put a needle in Britney's arm she couldn't repress a shudder of fear.

"Sleep well!" She passed out quickly after the injection.

She was still in the crate when she woke up. She panicked a little.

"She must be awake, there's movement," said a female voice.

"Open up!" replied another female voice.

"Oh, I love it," said the little redhead with freckles.

"And she has a surprise between her legs," said the blonde.

"A girl with a dick?" asked the redhead.

The blonde nodded.

"I think I'm going to like our new maid!"