OSO - Karen Ch. 13 - Ben & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Britney was naked and being helped into a straitjacket. Charlie was helping Alex to close the straps.

"There are pants too."

The legs were too long but Britney didn't argue, even though she was anxious about what would happen next. With her arms crossed in front of her, she couldn't really resist. She thought the straps hanging from her between her legs would go under her pants.

"There's a hood next."

"Is that necessary?" Britney asked.

"It's scary, but Charlie will be there next to you. You'll be okay."

The hood was put on. Fortunately there were holes for the eyes, nostrils and mouth. Britney was relieved not to be in complete darkness.

"There are elements in the ears so you can't hear well!" Alex shouted.

"That's ok" tried to say Britney from her mouth deformed by the hood. But the noise was well muffled.

Alex then pulled out a penis-shaped gag. "Sucking helps to relax," she said before slipping it into Britney's mouth. Britney tried to resist but without effect.

"This is the masterpiece," Alex said showing a butt plug, but also an element to put on her penis. Charlie and Alex leaned over Britney who felt the plug being fixed in her anus and around her penis. She didn't want this but she knew that resisting would only make things worse. She bit the penis gag a little bit in her mouth when the plug was put in place. Then the pants were pulled up, the straps passed between her legs, pushing the plug a little deeper. Britney made a little jump. Then her legs were bent and straps attached her calves to her thighs.

"Enough, stop," she cried but too late. She struggled but futilely.

"If you can get out, you'll get a reward," said Alex. Britney redoubled her battle against her bonds but she was helpless. It was just a question of how long it took her to realize that slaves are simply meant to obey and endure.

She felt Alex's hand between her legs, as if she was touching a switch. The device began to vibrate, and she felt caresses on her genitals [I think we should be sensitive to those in transition who may prefer more oblique references to male genetalia]. She squealed with surprise. But her movements were useless. She moaned with pleasure and gave in to the sensations.

"We close for a while," Alex said, closing the eye holes. Britney's movements resumed.

"Don't let her hurt herself. There are 10 minutes of moderate stimulation, 10 minutes of intense stimulation, then 10 minutes of break before the cycle starts again," Alex said, leaving Charlie to watch over his friend.

Soon enough he saw that Britney was no longer struggling to get out, but to get more sensations. Charlie was pleased for his friend but a little frustrated for himself. It was probably just as well he was still in a chastity belt as he didn't know if he'd have been able to control himself.

The next phase was even more difficult for Charlie. Britney didn't really know where she was anymore as the anal orgasms followed one another. She who had wanted to come, now only wanted it to stop.

Finally there was rest. Britney was about to fall asleep when Charlie opened the blinkers. Britney's eyes were spinning a little.

"I can give you something to drink." Yes, Britney nodded, she also wanted to talk, to ask for it to stop.

Charlie opened a button on the gag and plugged in a pipe, and a liquid flowed through the tip of Britney's penis gag into her mouth.

Britney was fed up, and hoped she was going to be released. But all of a sudden the vibrations returned

"No, no, not yet," she wanted to scream and yet her body was simultaneously responding.

Charlie closed the blinkers and Britney only had to endure the soft vibrations in her anus, the caresses of her perineum and between her legs. The stimulation was pleasant, but too strong to be just pleasant, too weak to let her come. Quite quickly she no longer thought of increasing the sensations without succeeding. Finally she tried to give up, to accept not to come and to enjoy her pleasant sensations. It was at that moment that the vibrations increased again. In a moment Britney was coming. But then the vibrations didn't stop. As before, the caress became unpleasant on her glans and she struggled against the ties without being able to do anything. Then there was another orgasm, and another...

Charlie heard Britney coming, and envied her for not being able to do anything in his belt.

When the vibrations stopped, Charlie opened the blinkers again: Britney was calm and breathing slowly; she had fallen asleep.

Ten minutes later, Alex was helping Charlie free Britney.

"Britney, I know it was difficult, but I would like us to speak about your feelings. I want to use what you have experienced as a punishment but over several hours. However, it will give you all your points for the week."

Britney was also exempted from running. For Charlie, it was a way to let off steam. He also took the opportunity to observe the sea. There was nothing on the horizon. Nothing to identify where they were.

Charlie had just showered after the run when he remembered that Alex was waiting for him. After Britney's ordeal he was pretty anxious about his test.

"Lie down," Alex said to him in front of a bed. Britney, still exhausted from her ordeal, was watching.

Quickly, Charlie was spread-eagled on the bed.

"We're preparing you to be a stallion. You will have to have a hard-on on demand and be able to control your enjoyment. You're going to learn that with 45 minutes of stimulation. If you come, you will be severely punished and so will we so please control yourself," Alex explained gravely.

Alex began stroking and caressing Charlie's body. Britney knew him well enough by now to know he liked being tied up and this and being touched by Alex had him stiff and hard in an instant. Britney was biting her lower lip as Charlie thrusted his hips in pleasure and frustration. She tickled Charlie's nipples and little by little her hands moved close to his throbbing sex.

"Oh, please," Charlie begged.

"No, you must learn to control yourself and focus on giving pleasure. Your job is to let us enjoy our time with you."

Being locked in chastity is so frustrating and now as Alex and Britney touched him all over Charlie had to breathe very deeply and slowly to maintain control. If he thought too much about how good the sensations felt he would all too quickly come dangerously close to a climax he must resist.

As the girls' hands played with his sex Charlie moaned. He couldn't help trying to move his hips to get more. He was so close to coming when they stopped. And then started again on the upper part of his body. Charlie was almost delirious because he was so excited.

"The 45 minutes have passed. You have 15 minutes to recover and compose yourself and then we will put you back in your belt. In a month, you will have to be able to stimulate yourself like this for 45 minutes." Charlie couldn't believe his ears.

The next day, Konstantin, the Russian guard, woke Charlie and Britney up early.

"Today, you have to help with meals, and that starts with breakfast." They arrived in the kitchen at the same time as Karen and Benedikta.

"Hi, this is your first time so we'll show you how things work!" Said the girls, apparently delighted to see the newcomers.

When it came time to eat, Britney and Charlie were quite proud of being helpful. Then, after that, they had to clear up. They were surprised to see Alex approaching Britney.

"Just a sting," she said, dipping her syringe into Britney's arm. Remember the sodomy lesson this morning." The two new slaves were quite surprised, because they had time before this lesson. Alex's warning encouraged them to be the first on the scene.

Konstantin explained how to do it. How to prepare the anus of the one who was going to be ass fucked. How to use butt plugs, but also how to react during anal penetration. Britney's mind was starting to wander when she was called.

"Britney, I need your help!" Britney was panicking. Was Konstantin going to sodomize her in front of all the slaves? She was uncomfortable, but excited. And hers penis was forcing against the walls of her belt. She stood up and approached Konstantin timidly.

"Alex told me you should be rewarded so who wants to demonstrate with Britney? Well, Britney, you get undressed so I can take off your belt."

Charlie raised his hand.

"No, Charlie, you guys are so often together."

Charlie was disappointed; he would have taken advantage of Britney's ass.

"Anna, yes, come on." Anna rushed up to the room and pulled up her skirt, which made people laugh.

Charlie had just realized how wrong he had been about the exercise: Britney's sex was stiff!

As Anna undressed, Britney was struck by her tiny sex. Anna noticed her face.

"Yes, I was castrated by Alex so I have a clitoris now. And that's no problem because you're targeting my butt!"

Both slaves were excited. And laying her head to the other feet, Anna's leg raised, Anna coated Britney's sex with lubricant, while Britney spread lubricant on Anna's little hole. Then she slipped a finger, then a second one. Anna giggled and loved it. Britney was happy to see the hole opening. Soon it was open enough to slip her sex into it. They then changed their position. Anna in doggy style, and Britney right behind her. The latter was attentive to the indications of the first. She applied the tip of her sex and it was the first one who pushed back.

In the room, there was a palpable excitement, but also a lot of discomfort for a population that mostly wore chastity belts. Anna's suffering was evident, but she was excited and proud to be there. Then Britney pushed forward, Anna guiding her in terms of speed. Then when Britney was against Anna's back she rested there for a moment before going back. And then for the first time, Anna smiled, and bit her lip. The comings and goings followed each other more and more quickly, and as much as Anna seemed to be suffering at first, now she was enjoying the sensation and being the centre of attention.

Charlie was jealous of not being in the show - after all he was a stallion!

"Your turn will come," Anton explained to him.

"Yesterday they turned me on for nothing, today that!" Charlie protested.

"I know, but the more you ask, the less you'll get. I don't know what your friend did, but she must have earned it!"

"You bet. She had a lot of forced orgasms yesterday, and then she helped me with our collar ceremony."

"Maybe there was something else you didn't notice. And the life of a slave is not fair."

"You have some comments to make on this demonstration," Konstantin asked.

"I think Britney is listening well to Anna. But the best thing would be to be able to practice. Maybe Charlie could try it on me," Anton suggested.

"It's a good idea, you'll go to John, he'll make you practice," Konstantin said.

Anna cried out as she came on stage, and Britney came too before she collapsed into a sweat.

It was after lunch and the gym that Charlie and Anton went to see John. They suspected what John was going to offer them.

Meanwhile, Anna was explaining to Britney her life when she was playing at being Frank, Ann or Dolores but forgetting to mention that Frank was a killer. She stopped when a plane flew over the buildings.

"It's landing on the island?"

"Yes, the plane carries the supplies, and also the new residents. I think that those who leave also use this method."

"Does it come here often?"

"Between once and twice a week."

It was later that a man and a woman crossed one of the courses.

"The man is Jim, he's the leader of others... but the girl... I think I know her..."

"Not a new slave?

"No, she'd be asleep. We all woke up in a cell"

"Yes... Who is she?"

"I thought she was a policewoman. She called herself Penelope. I'm sure she was watching me.

Higher up in John's room, Charlie was on all fours, and he turned his back on Anton in the same position. Between them, John was slipping a double dong: a double-ended dildo.

"You're going to learn the sensations of sodomy, like that!"

For Charlie it was quite different from what he had tested with the dildo on the wall, because there the movements could be the result of his or Anton's movements. But Charlie stopped when he heard the sound of the plane.

"What's going on?" He asked

"It's the plane that refuels us."

'A plane' Charlie thought, got up and went to look out the window, 'it's THE way out of here.'

"Charlie!" John shouted.

"You're still thinking about escaping!" Charlie was surprised, but could only admit that it was his thought.

"Okay, tomorrow I'll kick you out. There's a forest where you can hide. You'll think about it. And either you will come back, or you will escape, or you will be captured. If you are captured, the punishment will be intense. If you come back it will depend on how long you think about it."

"Thank you," Charlie said, thinking this was his chance.

Charlie did not have to wait long. Karen and Alex were with him, and seemed to be circling around him a little panicked.

"What are you up to?" he plucked up the courage to ask.

"Preparing you, at last!"

Soon the chastity belt was removed, and his bare feet were dressed in sports shoes as if to enable him to run around the island. Charlie was delighted, but a little anxious to be naked but for running shoes. If he did escape they wouldn't help him. But he had an idea. As soon as he was allowed in the forest, he would head for the plane and find some way to get aboard.

Alex then brought what he thought at first glance was a shirt, but when she unfolded the fabric, it was something else. Charlie swallowed.

"It's a diaper. If you show up at the door, it will be weighed, and the heavier it is, the more severely you will be punished," Alex explained.

As Alex closed the diaper on Charlie. Karen then passed a metal hoop around his waist and Charlie became conscious of the metal wire reinforcing its construction.

"Of course, you can't take it off," the blonde laughed.

A few minutes later Charlie left the military fortress in which the centre was located to be led to the edge of a small forest.

"Here are a few bottles of water as there's very little fresh water," Alex said before leaving Charlie alone.

By reflex, he put his hand on the diaper. He didn't have a belt, but the diaper was thick. He decided to take care of the diaper later. He drank a little water and began to job towards where he thought the aerodrome should be.

Meanwhile, Britney and Anna were talking. Anna was telling Britney about her fear that the centre would close.

"We'd be free if it closed," Britney said hopefully.

"Not me. And even so, half man and half woman, I don't know what we could do in life."

"Are you kidding?"

"No, well, I don't really want to be a master's possession, but now I would have a hard time not working in the sex industry."

Jim walked by the courtyard. Penelope was no longer with him.

"Do you think she left before? »

"I think she's staying with us instead."

Alex whispers to Anna. "I have a favour to ask you."

"Alex, where's Charlie?"

"Uh... he's outside. I'll explain... here, come with us."

Alex showed them a picture of Peneloppe.

"We're going to make you look like this, Anna, and you will put on the clothes we have ready for you."

It was about an hour later that Anna, looking very like Peneloppe, boarded for London.

Charlie's instinct had been right and he was now close enough to the airfield to be able to see a plane on the runway. But it was moving. Before he'd had time to react the plane had taken off and was already moving out of eyesight.

Charlie was quite demotivated. When would the plane come back? Not for a few days. The prospect of remaining in the forest for several days without food was not attractive and his light freckled skin was already suffering from sunburn. And his bladder was making him suffer too. For now, he figured his best bet to avoid capture was to go back down into the forest.

Britney was a little sad. Her two friends had disappeared. She was reluctant to go see Karen, or Benedicta, in the girls' building. Then she changed her mind and went to see Phoebe, on the boys' side. But on the way she heard a noise that caught her attention. Something was going on. She was approaching the guards' apartments, and obviously a slave had a private lesson. She felt a slight erection in her belt, she still had some testosterone left, but she probably wouldn't have the opportunity to use it. She approached as quietly as she could in her heels, and through the door she guessed it was John naked. On all fours there was a slave in front of him, and what they were doing was obvious.

Britney first imagined herself in John's place. But her hand touching her belt she realized that her place was probably in front of him, doggy style on the bed. She bit her lower lip and moved a little closer. John was stroking the breasts of the redhead in front of him. Then Britney realized that it was Alex who was moaning and asking for more. The scene was mesmerizing.

Charlie, on the other hand, was struggling to hold back tears as he went down into the forest. Several times, he had to make a stop to get there. He knew that this fight was already lost, but he couldn't let himself urinate in the diaper. The pressure was getting intense, but Charlie was resisting.

In the centre, Britney was very excited about the show in front of her eyes. Very excited, but also very frustrated, because her belt made her candy cane inaccessible. She wanted to join Alex and John, but didn't dare.

"Why don't you join us," Alex said as she turned to Britney.

"I'm sorry."

"You don't belong here!" John said, apparently offended at her surprise appearance.

"But since you're here, come, look at John's sex, and guide him into mine," Alex ordered.

Britney got closer and did as Alex told her.

"Look how hard he is, and how he's going to penetrate me. Yours will no longer be like that, but you can enjoy this one if you want," Alex added.

"Yes... This slave understands," Britney said in a small voice.

Britney was surprised at the excitement she felt when she guided John's dick into Alex's cunt. Alex's encouragement had a lot to do with it.

"Take off your clothes!" John said. Britney quickly found herself just wearing her chastity belt.

"Oh, it's this new model," John said. Britney was a little ashamed with her belt drawing a female genital between her legs

"Yes, oh yes, please, master," replied Alex, who was about to come.

Obviously John was coming, and he gave Alex permission to join him. But as soon as he was finished, John took over, "come and clean Alex". Britney was facing Alex's opened sex. John was stroking her butt. "I'll be back," he added.

"I'm taking your belt off. If you touch your clit you won't be able to sit for a week. Understand?" Britney nodded and sighed gratefully as she was released.

John started stroking her butt again. He passed his hand between her legs on her perineum.

"Britney, isn't it a good thing to watch the guards?" Britney nodded, her tongue still between Alex's lips.

John spread lubricant between the young slave's buttocks and passed his fingers over her anus. Britney had already experimented with a toy, but never with a man. And above all, she had always been in charge. But she was so excited that she let herself be carried away and went over the morning instructions in her head.

But then she was surprised by the slap on her buttocks as John continued to caress her.

"You understand that you deserve to be punished." Britney was moved by what was happening to her, she nodded and started crying. John's hands passed over her perineum and went up to touch her genitals, then up to her buttocks, he put his thumb on her anus and pushed. Britney pushed and the orifice opened, Britney moaned pleasantly. She slipped her tongue over Alex's clit. Then John took off his finger.