OSO - Karen Ch. 13 - Ben & Charlie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've already tried anal," Ben finally asked. Charlie thought it was the right time.

"Uh, sometimes, because?"

"Would you like me to slip you a finger?"

"Oh no, I prefer the way you use your mouth on me. Do you enjoy it too?"

"Oh no, I've never really been tempted," Ben lied avoiding answering the question.

Charlie was still very horny and quite desperate.

It was Alex and John who led them to the shower the next time.

This time Ben shot a 6 and Charlie a 1. All hope of fucking Ben was gone. Was he going to be feminized too?

"It's a medical check-up, I'm taking a blood test, Ben, that's all."

"Okay, but you know you can't keep us like this?"

"Yes, I know, but you have to accept it. It took me some time too."

"Are you planning to sell us?"

"Yes, and feminized men are best treated by their masters."

"You have no right!"

"Let's just say it is. But I'd rather have your agreement. We could discuss how far we're going. Don't tell me right away. Enjoy not being in the belt. It won't last."

Hands behind his back, Ben was thinking of only one thing when he entered the cell. Charlie watched him enter with a slight anxiety. What Alex had proposed to Ben?

As Ben entered the cell, he expected Charlie to greet him, to help him to come and sit down. To be honest, he expected his new friend to offer him a blowjob. But none of this happened. Charlie sat on his mattress and passed his fingers over his chastity belt. So Ben sat on his bed. When he did, he realized how difficult it was to sit down without the help of his arms. Then once he had sat down, what could he do? He thought about a drink, or eating a biscuit. But without the use of his arms he couldn't. He had a better understanding of Charlie's situation in the previous days.

Charlie was partly paralysed by fear, partly furious. Already he couldn't accept this belt. How was he going to convince Ben to let himself be fucked if he didn't have the organ to do it? In addition, his erection attempts were painful. And what had Alex said to Ben? Did Ben also have to fuck Charlie? Certainly! And Charlie didn't want to do it at all. Not to be feminized, not to be fucked. At the same time, being in the belt, the idea of getting some pleasure had a seductive side. Seductive, but terrifying. Finally, Alex had given him the order to perform oral sex on Ben. And that was unacceptable. Ultimately, if it had come from him, then maybe he would have done it.

In the cell the silence was heavy. Ben felt his partner's passive aggressiveness without understanding where it came from. He would have liked Charlie to take care of him, but he didn't dare ask. He thought that was the problem. He decided to break the ice.

"Does it go in the belt ok? I know it's difficult, and it's painful."

"It's okay. It's not like I have a choice."

How to bounce back on this answer thought Ben. The tone did not invite him to do so.

"What did you do when you were kidnapped?"

"What's the point, we're losing everything!"

'But what does he want with me,' thought Charlie.

"I was an engineer, I did calculations..."

"Yes, but now it's over!" Charlie cut in!

"Sorry, I can see you're sulking, but we're stuck here with nothing to do, so we might as well talk."

"You say that, but you just want me to suck your dick or..." Charlie stopped before saying more.

"No, well, yes, but not like that. Yes, I wouldn't mind. No, I don't want to force you. You have to want to."

"I'm not gay!"

"Neither am I, but it helped me to stop thinking about my belt. We're all different."

"Alex, did she tell you I was to suck your dick?"

"No, not at all, she took my blood and..." Ben didn't dare.

Here we are thinking about it, Charlie.

"And that you had to help her feminize me?"

"No, no, no, not at all. She only talked to me about feminizing me!"

"You?"

"Yes, why, she didn't offer you the same thing?"

"No..." Charlie was suddenly uncomfortable.

He came and sat next to Ben.

"And you would like to be feminized?" Charlie asked.

"Interesting," Alex said to her monitor.

"For a game it doesn't bother me, but forever it's something else."

Charlie was looking at his erect penis.

"The idea seems to turn you on!"

"Yes, but she's offering to castrate me. Isn't she?"

'Not necessarily, but if you ask why not,' Alex thought.

"Not necessarily, and then maybe you have to find out," Charlie said.

He took the sex in his hands and stroked gently.

"Anyway, I really liked your oral sex." He didn't feel ready to take Ben's sex in his mouth yet. The size of the sex surprised him. When Ben was in the belt, Charlie saw him as penis-less. Now the situation was reversed, and he felt a huge frustration at not being able to touch his sex, and at the same time a fascination with the sex of his cellmate.

"Does it overcome this frustration?" he asked.

"No, you get used to it. On the other hand, the pain due to erections passes with time."

Ben stretched himself, and a few white jets were thrown into the cell. Charlie received a few drops.

He envied the satisfaction of his friend who soon fell asleep.

However, he wondered if what he was doing was right or wrong. But he didn't want to be feminized. And Ben probably wanted it more than he wanted to say.

When Ben woke up, Charlie was next to him.

"I had trouble sleeping. I got some biscuits and I'll help you eat them?"

"Thank you"

When Ben had eaten, Charlie was watching him.

"If we were to play feminizing you, how would you like to start?"

"I don't know?"

"I think they don't start having oral sex here. Did you like it?"

"Yes, it's special..." Ben was blushing.

"Would you like to wear women's clothes or make-up?"

"Clothes, not makeup. It's more simple."

His sex was swelling.

"You can lie down and spread your legs," Charlie had an idea.

"Why?" Ben asked as he obeyed.

Charlie stroked his balls, and slipped his fingers over Ben's perineum.

"You like it?"

"Hmm, yes!" Ben let it happen. Charlie took his sex with one hand, the other hand approached Ben's anus more and more.

The frustration was intense, and he himself contracted his anus when he discovered his friend's one.

He was going to slip in a tip of a fingers... the all of it. Possibly two if it would go. Would it go?

But what would he say if Ben proposed to do the same to him?

Charlie was hesitant. Finally, he stopped, and put his mouth on Ben's sex.

The smell didn't attract him, but he was so excited. He opened his mouth and covered the stick with saliva.

The saliva gave him an idea. He spat on his fingers and stroked Ben's balls again, and began to slide his fingers over his friend's perineum.

"Hmm, it's better with the saliva."

Charlie didn't dare go any further, not now, not right away. He had to take his time.

He was so focused on what he had to do that the ejaculation surprised him!

Charlie laughed, so did Ben.

Ben was confused; he had appreciated Charlie's caresses, but didn't dare talk about them.

"She asked you to feminize yourself," Charlie dared.

"In fact, she offered me the choice between I decide to be feminized, or she feminizes me against my will," Ben said, suddenly severe. This made Charlie shiver. But he remembered Alex's message. They had a deal.

"It's probably best to be associated with it, isn't it?" Charlie asked.

"I don't know. I feel like I could only ask for more."

"You could say what scares you."

"No, everything. I don't know!"

"You'll always have that," Charlie asked, pointing to Ben's sex.

"I hope so! Otherwise I don't know what I'd do."

"I have an idea," they laughed, but it was to hide their unease.

After resting, Charlie was going to ask Ben to play a little more with the firm intention of going further, but that was the moment when Erika and Phoebe arrived to take them to the shower.

Charlie and Ben were surprised that they were not offered dice this time. And they were disappointed to discover a second belt.

Once they were clean, Alex waited for them in their cell. On the wall two sexes were hanging from their suction cups.

"It's good to practice on each other, but that way you can practice next to each other."

As a reflex, they tried to touch their sexes and found only the cold steel of their belts.

Charlie felt betrayed. But as Ben knelt before one of the sexes, he imitated him.

It was later that the door opened.

"Hello, I'm John. I wanted to know if you wanted to show me what you learned."

They looked at each other. They hesitated.

"Come on, come on. If you are good, you'll have a surprise."

Charlie and Ben knelt either side of the guard's sex.

Sucking each other's dick was one thing. Sucking a stranger together was much more humiliating. However, after the first few gestures, it became fun. They played licking barley sugar together, or holding it for the other to suck it.

They were a little disappointed with the surprise: spring rolls! It was a change from the biscuits at least.

After the next shower two new toys were hung on the wall. Shorter and narrower, Alex made no secret of their destination. She even gave them lubricant.

Charlie refused this exercise, but watching Ben try it turned him on. He regretted not having been able to take his friend before he got in that belt. But Ben's efforts were rewarded.

Charlie was troubled by the way events were going.

Alex arrived shortly after.

"Are you all right?" she asked.

"Can't you take the cage off? It really hurts."

"I have what you need. Come."

In the medical wing, Alex slipped a needle into Charlie's skin.

"This will make the pain less severe."

While she was leaving with Ben, Charlie was trying to look at what she had done.

"It's an implant, Ben, it's going to release hormones!"

Ben was swallowing.

"At first it'll be hard to get it up, then it'll come back, okay?"

He nodded yes.

Ben was returned to the cell without his belt.

Charlie was looking at him.

"I don't understand"

"Neither do I!"

After Ben bandaged him, Charlie took Ben's sex in his hands. It was warmer and more pleasant than the toys. Charlie was thinking about Ben and how frustrating it was still being in a chastity belt. He wasn't ready to take Ben in the ass to gain Alex's deal yet. Instead, he took Ben's sex in his mouth and ran a finger towards Ben's anus. This time he knew Ben would accept.

Later, Ben seemed uncomfortable.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, I'm a little nauseous."

Charlie approached "I have an idea to make you feel better," he said, slipping his hand between his friend's legs.

"But you can't get hard anymore?" Charlie asked trying to mask the disappointment he felt in his voice.

"No, I can't do it anymore. It's almost more frustrating than having the belt."

Charlie realized that he too was no longer in pain, so he didn't have a hard-on either. What had Alex given him? His fear and anger grew as he worried about what had been done to them both.

"She put something in your arm?"

"Yes," Ben said, pointing to the implant in the back of his arm. Charlie put his hand on his arm and felt the same thing.

"Damn, I got that thing too!"

"Do you want me to look?"

"No, she told me she wouldn't do it!" Charlie was screaming and calling Alex. He couldn't calm down despite Ben's remarks.

"Alex, come and see me, now!" he screamed as he knocked on the door.

Ben thought that when he saw that nothing was happening he would calm down, in fact the opposite was happening, and Charlie finally knocked on the door.

Ben was wondering if Alex, or the people in charge of this center, knew what was going on? He was beginning to be worried when he heard the sound of the door unlocking code. Something was about to happen!

Charlie pushed himself out and the door opened, there was Alex, Phoebe, John and another man. Charlie was not afraid to do so, as he grabbed Alex by the top of her leather garment.

"What have you done to me!"

Phoebe quickly stung him in the arm.

"What is it!" he shouted before slowly collapsing.

Ben was uncomfortable. "What's going on?"

"Come with me, they'll take care of him." said Phoebe.

"What are they going to do to him?"

"Simply punish him. Did you hear about the collar?"

"How can they punish him? Uh, the necklace, like the one you wear?"

"You'll see later. Yes, like mine, would you like one?"

"It's more for girls, the jewelry stuff."

"You will soon be one. At least, as much as I am."

Ben stopped. He realized for once that he was in the corridors without ankle cuffs

"No, don't even try, it wouldn't work, and you'd be punished."

"You too are a slave, have you been feminized?"

"Yes, Alex does that very well. Right now you're not a slave in training yet, just a future slave. You're quite obedient. You can ask for the collar. When you get it, you promise to practice becoming a slave. And you get out of these cells. You could walk around the center any way you want."

And escape more easily, Ben thought.

They entered a room full of clothes. Women's clothing.

"I'll put on another chastity belt for you."

"Are you wearing one?"

"Yes. Do you want to see me naked?"

"Uh... I can't believe you're a man!"

Phoebe started a striptease.

"you have breasts?" Ben realized.

"It takes time, but it's the effect of hormones. It goes faster if you agree to lose your balls."

"And you?"

"I kept them. But, Erika, she preferred to lose them. They don't require her to wear a belt."

"But all slaves participate like you?"

"Yes and no, Alex and I are a little different," Phoebe said smiling.

"It's a Fancysteel sissy," it'll give you a more feminine look.

"But I..." Ben began.

"At least try it. You know as a slave, you have to forget what you want," Phoebe said simply.

The belt was attached. Then Phoebe pulled out of the panties. Ben picked an orange pair and put them on. He looked at himself in the mirror and was surprised by the camel toe look of the belt. Then there was the bra, a skirt, a t-shirt and heel shoes. Ben thought he'd take them out once he got in the cell.

"At first, we only want to get rid of it," Phoebe explained, closing the little padlock that locked the ankle strap.

"Benita?" Phoebe asked.

"Oh... no... can I choose something else?"

"Think about it carefully, come on, they had to finish, we're going back."

"Like that?"

"Of course!"

Walking in heels was difficult, and Ben was afraid to be seen. He/she was afraid of the moment Charlie would see him/her.

"Tomorrow, you'll have make-up lessons," Phoebe explained.

When they entered the cell, Charlie was in a pillory facing away from them, his buttocks exposed.

"You hit him five times with that cane, otherwise I'll give him ten and you'll get five!" said John.

"But why?" asked Ben, who didn't want to hit his friend.

"Because I ask you to, that's an order," said John. Alex and Phoebe waved yes.

Ben took the cane, and hesitated. He felt he was going to betray his friend.

"You don't betray him, if it's not you, he'll have more!" said Alex.

"But why?"

"He tried to hit Alex. It's one of the only things you can be punished for here. Once with the collar, hesitating to obey is enough, if you know what I mean," Phoebe explained.

Ben cocked her arm, the buttocks contracted. Charlie knew what was going to happen.

When the cane felt on Charlie's butt, he made a muffled scream. He was gagged. Ben was impressed by the scream. She stopped.

"Come on, let's keep going!"

Ben raised her arm and the blow fell again. The red marks on the buttocks marked Ben. It must have hurt a lot. Yet she had to strike again. Ben was surprised at how feminine she felt on her heels and skirt. But it didn't help her much, yet she was aligning the blows.

Once the five brands were registered, John took the cane.

"Go kiss him, on the mouth!" Ben was shocked, but she was going around the pillory. Charlie was crying.

"If he screams, it's because you don't kiss him enough!" John threatened.

"It was five shots," Ben asked.

"Five from you, five from me, and a few from Alex," Ben promised himself he wouldn't try to disobey or run away again.

Alex took off the gag

"Please, stop," said Charlie,

Ben was going to kiss him, embarrassed. Charlie was moving his mouth away

"No, leave me alone".

"If I knock and you don't kiss, it won't count." Saying that John was stroking Charlie's hindquarters with the cane. And Charlie immediately let it happen.

John's move was much more pronounced than Ben's, and despite Ben's mouth, his screams were striking, as were the next four strokes.

Ben felt ashamed.

Alex then stroked, Ben watched her do it. Her blows were weaker than John's, but she hit the side of the buttocks. Two blows to the right. Two blows to the left.

"Ben, would you do Charlie a favor?"

"Uh... yes," Ben replied very worried.

Get on your knees, pull up your skirt, drop your panties, and I'll give you the last punch.

Just at the thought, Ben felt tears coming to his eye. He was going to say no.

"Think of obeying and trusting your Mistress," Phoebe slipped him.

She bowed and knelt down. Lift up her skirt. She was ashamed that everyone could see her female panties. She put her fingers through the waistband and lowered them.

Had she ever been in such a humiliating situation? At the same time it was terribly exciting. She noticed then that she was only thinking of herself as a girl.

Alex approached, and switched the cane.

"Ouch!" Ben shouted. She realized that the blow had been gentle. But almost regretted the too deep tone of her voice.

Phoebe knelt down behind Ben and stroked her butt. The pain was subsiding a little.

"You can get dressed." Ben pulled up her panties, and pulled down her skirt.

"Here's the lotion to be applied to Charlie's buttocks, it stays that way for the night."

The door was closing.

Ben noticed that Charlie was no longer wearing a chastity belt, and this gave her ideas.

She sat down on her mattress, but immediately her buttocks reminded her of the duck blow.

She resisted the urge to slip her hand between her thighs and climb up under her skirt. She knelt between Charlie's legs

"What are you doing?"

Ben was applying the lotion.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"It makes the pain go away," Ben replied.

At the same time, Charlie's little hole was well accessible.

Ben started out slowly.

Charlie was in pain and deeply humiliated. First, he had barely had the chance try to explain himself to Alex and he'd been restrained and immobilized. Secondly, he thought he could withstand being beaten, but 14 strokes of the cane were enough to convince him not to try anything again. Thirdly, there was that kiss with Ben. With a man! He didn't want to, but the fear of being beaten even more was the reason for his submission. And, finally, there was this massage. Ben was stroking his buttocks, and the lotion he used soothed the heat of the blows. Ben's fingers were wandering dangerously close to his anus. If he enjoyed it there, would Alex use it to justify feminizing him? Did she even need a reason to do what she liked to him?

Charlie felt he should not let Ben, and definitely not encourage her, to touch him back there. The idea was unbearable, and yet at the same time, it did feel good. This feeling of excitement without being hard was confusing and difficult to bear. All this while remaining immobilized in this position, apparently, he would stay there for the whole night.

Of course, he had seen Ben's new outfit. He had seen her pull up her skirt and drop her panties. He had been surprised by his friend's femininity. He didn't want that for himself though.

Ben's caresses were very pleasant, and now she was passing her fingers between his buttocks. He had a hard time not thinking of Ben as her. The caress was unusual but pleasant. However, he did not dare to ask for more -- however good it felt.