Other Housewives Awaken Pt. 02

Story Info
Wife's new business awakens many housewives' sexuality.
2.6k words
4.5
1.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 04/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's first client would be a woman from the church who also happened to share the same name as my wife, Karen. That Sunday as we sat in church with Beth and Steve, Beth and my wife were up to their usual, discrete footsie and constant contact of their nylon covered legs as their skirts rode up higher through the service. It surprised me that Steve never paid any attention to this but it turned out other people beside me were. I looked around casually and noticed Karen was secretly sneaking peeks of my wife and Beth's playful action.

Karen was a very attractive woman in terrific shape but also in her early 70s. Karen's smooth skin, blonde hair and beautiful smile betrayed her age. She usually dressed right on that edge of conservative yet a bit sexy and today was no exception. As she watched discreetly, I noticed that she was dipping her shoes off and on and totally grabbed my attention when she spread her nylon covered toes revealing beautiful slender toes with deep red nail polish. This woman took care of herself despite her husband having passed away several years earlier. Her husband had left her very well off, so her clothing and jewelry and perfume were all top shelf. Any woman who takes care of herself just for the sake of keeping beautiful in public is impressive to me.

I nudged my wife and whispered to her that Karen was sneaking peeks of her and Beth. My wife discretely looked Karen's way and saw that her shoeplay had increased and her skirt was riding up quite a bit. When we stood for worship, I noticed that Karen undid a couple of buttons on her skirt. When she sat back down and crossed her legs, you could clearly see up her thigh to where the reinforced part of her pantyhose began. I don't know if she meant to reveal that much but she didn't scooch or pull her skirt down. Now, as she dangled her heel, it was my wife who couldn't take her eyes off the mesmerizing rhythm of Karen's heel swinging on the end of her toes.

At some point, both ladies ended up making eye contact and just smiled at each other as if to acknowledge their naughty behaviour. After service, my wife asked Beth if they could meet later on Sunday afternoon instead of their usual lunch date. She told Beth that she might have found her first client. Beth told her that Karen hadn't even dated since her husband passed three years earlier and might be a great candidate. My wife walked over to Karen after the service to greet her and invite her for lunch at our house. Karen was very grateful and accepted her offer.

When Karen arrived at our house, I greeted her at the door and told her my wife was in the kitchen preparing lunch. As Karen gracefully slipped her beautiful feet out of her heels, I couldn't help but stare as I held her hand to steady her. She thanked me and walked into the kitchen. I walked behind her fully enjoying the sight of her beautiful nylon covered feet and the sway of her near perfect figure. My wife asked Karen if she'd like a glass of wine and she accepted. We all had lunch together and my wife was testing the waters with Karen the whole time and was keeping her wine glass full for her. My wife kept complimenting her on everything from her grace to her choice in clothing, shoes, etc. Karen really warmed up to my wife as this all transpired. All through lunch, my wife was dangling her heels and shoeplaying and we could both see Karen was watching as much as she could without it being obvious.

After lunch, I excused myself to my office with the excuse that I had some work to get done. Leaving my wife and Karen alone, my wife started the seduction of Karen. My wife asked Karen if she liked or went for massages and Karen shyly said she wasn't comfortable with masssages since most were men doing them. This created an opening for my wife to ask if she'd be up for a massage if it was a woman. Karen, again, shyly said she wouldn't be comfortable with anyone seeing her body. My wife seized this opportunity to compliment Karen on her beauty and how she thought she was even quite sexy for her age. My wife opened up and told Karen that she also wasn't comfortable with massages but had found women relaxed her completely. Karen asked her a few questions and my wife finally said, "can I tell you a secret?". Karen nodded so my wife told her that I traveled frequently for work and she found she sometimes needed sexual relief. She asked Karen if that shocked her and Karen gracefully said "no, dear".

My wife told Karen about her massage therapy sessions with Erin and how she had introduced several of her friends to Erin during that time. While slightly shocked, Karen smiled as she said with a giggle "all I have is my vibrator". Both women had a good laugh. The wine and my wife's compliments were starting to drop Karen's guard. My wife then told Karen that since her job moved away from her, she was starting a new business and offering what Erin used to in their town. My wife then set the hook and asked Karen if she would allow her to give her a massage. Karen was unsure and my wife reassured her that it would be 100% discrete and wouldn't go any further than Karen was willing. Karen relented and said "yes, I'd actually love to try that". My wife told Karen to relax as she got changed into her 'uniform'.

The two ladies headed to my wife's new "office". My wife had Karen sit up on the massage table. Karen was wearing a mid-calf length skirt with buttons up the front and pantyhose. Karen hadn't rebuttoned her skirt since church, so her skirt draped open when she crossed her legs. My wife's routine would begin now. My wife sat on the couch opposite the massage table and crossed her legs. She was wearing a short, white dress that buttoned all the way up the front, white nylons and white low heels. She looked all the part of a nurse. She started to go through a few standard questions and permissions questions. Karen's dress didn't have the bottom three buttons done up, so she was gradually revealing more and more of her gorgeous legs. Meanwhile, she was dangling her one heel as she talked. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was relaxing completely and this would encourage Karen to let down her guard completely with her and start to relax. The movement of her leg that keep her heel dangling back and forth on her toes was causing her dress to open up even more. Her stocking tops were now showing completely. Karen was getting aroused already.

By the time my wife had gone through about ten questions, she let her shoe drop with a loud clack on the floor. Karen's eyes instinctively followed the shoe and then went up to see my wife's nylon covered foot still moving in a dangling motion. As Karen stared at her foot, my wife undid a few buttons at the top of her dress to reveal her ample cleavage. Karen finally looked up and couldn't take her eyes off my wife's cleavage. My wife then started spreading the toes of her outstretched foot. My wife figured that when Karen was looking back and forth between her nylon covered foot and her cleavage, she was reeling her in.

Once Karen's indifference fully set in, she was pretty much staring at my wife. With that cue, my wife uncrossed her legs, reached her foot out to grab the dropped heel and spread her legs just enough that her client would have to strain to get a look at her pussy (she wasn't wearing panties). If Karen was trying to look, she would spread her legs way more than what's considered ladylike. Karen was now looking at my wife's meaty bare pussy. Based on Karen's response to all of this, she knew it was time to make her move. Karen was genuinely turned on now.

My wife told her that was the end of the questions and requested permission to begin. Karen agreed quickly, so my wife got up from the couch and sat on a stool beside the massage table. She slowly took hold of Karen's beautiful nylon covered feet. She complimented Karen on her beautiful feet. She wanted Karen to feel loved and appreciated. She also told Karen that she smelled wonderful. My wife raised one of Karen's feet to her face and buried her nose under her toes. She inhaled deeply and purposefully and complimented Karen on how great her feet smell. This would be the point where she'd know if things were going to stop or proceed with Karen.

Karen, graceful as ever, thanked her and blushed. My wife asked Karen if she had ever taken the opportunity to see for herself how beautiful her smell was. Karen played shy and said she did. My wife slipped off one of her white heels and offered it to Karen. Karen slowly reached out for my wife's shoe. She put my wife's shoe up to her nose and inhaled her foot scent. Karen must have enjoyed it because she then buried her face in my wife's heel and inhaled deeply. She thanked my wife for letting her experience this new thing.

My wife told Karen to lie back on the table and let her massage her feet to start. Throughout all of this, my wife was getting very aroused as well and needed some satisfaction of her own. She took the shoe back that Karen had just inhaled and slipped it deep into her gaping pussy before proceeding with the foot massage. She massaged Karen's feet gently and placed small kisses on her nylon toes. Karen moaned with delight. All the while, my wife kept complimenting Karen and telling her she is a beautiful woman who deserves relaxation and pleasure. It was like a soft, mesmerizing chant that she kept up as she continued administering pleasure to Karen.

After several minutes of working on Karen's feet, my wife started moving up her legs. She guided Karen's legs apart and kept inching towards her sex. She could already see Karen's pussy was wet through her panties and pantyhose. My wife kept kneading her way up Karen's legs while complimenting her on every inch of her body; telling her how sexy and desirable she is.

When my wife reached Karen's pantyhose covered sex, she slowly removed Karen's pantyhose and panties. Karen spread her legs completely to allow my wife access. Karen's eyes were closed, so my wife moved up and released her breasts from her dress shirt and started sucking on her nipples one by one. As my wife worked Karen's nipples, she put the damp crotch of Karen's panties up to Karen's nose. Karen moaned and inhaled deeply before darting her tongue out to taste her own pussy. My wife pushed the damp crotch into Karen's mouth and she began sucking on her own panties.

My wife then slid down Karen's body and dove into her soaking pussy. Karen dug her fingers into my wife's hair and pulled her into her sex. My wife ate Karen's pussy to a couple of orgasms. As Karen was coming down from her orgasmic bliss, my wife rolled up the Hismith with the smallest 8" dildo attachment. Karen's pussy was ready and she was as horny as she would ever be. My wife slowly pushed the dildo into Karen's pussy until it was buried. As soon as my wife turned on the Hismith, Karen started to orgasm.

When my wife asked Karen if she was OK, she pulled the panties out of her mouth and cried "don't stop, I need this badly". It only took about 5 minutes of Karen orgasming all over this dildo before my wife had the Hismith running at full speed. Karen had incredible sexual energy for a 72 year old woman and she started slamming her hips back at this high speed intruder worked her pussy harder than it had ever been. A few minutes of that and Karen's body went stiff as she entered a state of continuous orgasm. Her pussy juices were spilling out from her pussy lips and this warp speed dildo, so my wife slipped off her other heel off and slid it under Karen's ass to catch her pussy juice.

My wife left Karen in this orgasmic state for about half an hour as she sucked Karen's toes and feet and nipples. Karen's pussy was gushing orgasms as the dildo continued pounding her body. Not wanting to wear Karen out, my wife started to slow down the Hismith. Once it was at a slow stroking pace, Karen begged my wife for more. Karen told her that she had years of orgasms to release and she wanted to be completely used. My wife slowly cranked the Hismith back up to full speed and continued devouring Karen's body with her tongue. My wife was enjoying this so much, she had a few orgasms on her own heel and she completely lost track of time.

After another hour, my wife figured that was about as long as she should go with Karen. My wife removed her shoe from under Karen's ass and it was almost full of her pussy juice. My wife pulled her other heel out of her own pussy and mixed half of Karen's pussy juice in with hers and then stepped into her drenched heels with her nylon covered feet. My wife then slowed down the Hismith and slowly withdrew the dripping cock from Karen. Karen's pussy looked raw and sore, so my wife licked her pussy gently until Karen came back to Earth. My wife licked Karen's pussy completely clean and then slipped her panties and pantyhose back on her gorgeous legs. As Karen laid back in her post orgasmic bliss, my wife removed the heel that had a mix of her and Karen's pussy juice. My wife dipped her finger into the orgasm soup inside her shoe and then fed this to Karen as she relaxed.

My wife finished with Karen in a long kissing and fondling session to unwind her from the serious orgasm time she just had. She told Karen this kind of pleasure could be hers whenever she wanted it and she could pay whatever she wanted for the service. Naturally, the first session was complimentary. Karen immediately set up appointments for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She thanked my wife profusely and even cried on her shoulder that she so desperately needed that. My wife told her that she was genuinely happy to be able to give Karen that kind of release. As Karen was leaving, she told my wife that she knew a few other ladies that could use her services.

As promised, I got to clean up the room after my wife's session with Karen ended. My wife left the dildo slick with Karen's pussy juices for me and left her soaked white heels and nylons for me as well. As soon as I went into her massage room, I licked the pussy juices of that 72 year old beauty off the dildo. It was still dripping from the time it had spent deep inside her drawing out orgasms. It turned me on so much that I was feasting on the pussy juices of a sexy church woman. I drank some of the pussy juices from my wife's heels but decided I wouldn't ever clean them or her nylons completely. I wanted to savour the combined flavours of however women my wife would end up servicing.