All Comments on 'Otherside'

by cdstefi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
countdowntolov3countdowntolov37 months ago

Fun! Unique! 5 stars.

You asked for some feedback on the forum:

- I did find the transitions from third to second person jarring.

- The intro where you "slip into" something twice in two sentences was a confusing read. I wasn't sure if the intention was that you were only wearing the panties or not. Had to re-read it.

Loved the imagery of you cumming on the glass between the two of you.

cdsteficdstefi7 months agoAuthor

Thanks! I wrote this as a collaboration with somebody I had a few hot minutes with on fetlife and in that sense it was kind of a conversation and maybe more personal than for public consumption. I've done that slip between persons in my other story Souvenir too. I do kind of like the conversational rather than expositional way of storytelling although I can see how it might be confusing for a reader coming to it cold.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth7 months ago

I like the way you're writing. Very different from most here (me among them). It took me some time to get used to it, but then I really got pulled into the story. Well done and hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercdstefi@cdstefi
Long time crossdresser, male presenting and non-sissy but I love lingerie, dressing in it and feeling as sexy and desirable as a woman. Very happily married to a fantastic woman who is well aware of my kinks. I like reading and writing stuff with elements of voyeurism, exh...