Otoh Gunga Tensions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts remained covered by a white lace bra, decorated by a series of floral patterns of some of Naboo's most unique plant life. Her panties were almost sheer, granting a tantalising tease of what was beneath. She stepped out of the dress and stood within inches of the gungan leader.

"You wanted a far more delicious piece of forbidden fruit to taste," Padmé breathed, "a literal crown jewel to plant a flag of victory upon. Fortunately for you, she's perfectly willing."

Padmé slid down to her knees before the rotund gungan -- still fighting to find his voice -- and slid her hands across his thighs. Her fingers reached the band of his pants and slipped inside tugging. Nasr eagerly complied, lifting his weight to allow the material to drop to his ankles, revealing his sizeable member.

"My, my," Padmé looked up through lidded eyes, her breath hot against the tip, "I can see why so many women gave in to your advances," she said, stroking his sizeable ego.

Her fingers curled around the shaft, white-painted nails contrasting with the deep shade of green of his leathery flesh. Nasr hissed, his neck bulging as his head fell back. She lightly pumped him, increasing in pace and pressure with every descent.

"If i had known this is what gungan men were blessed with I would have done this sooner, perhaps I can convince my former handmaidens to join me one day," she lied.

Nasr rumbled in triumph. "Yousa haven't even had the best yet."

Padmé licked her ruby lips and crept up, placing them on the very tip of his cock. Without warning, she sunk her head down. Further and further the appendage travelled, filling her throat far more than anything she'd ever experienced. Slowly, she expertly bobbed her head, her gag reflex long since trained away. Her delicate tongue lathered him with a copious amount of saliva which trickled down to his testicles.

"Yousa far more talented than the others," Nasr groaned, rotating his hips as her throat contracted around him.

Padmé lifted her mouth free of his cock, a trail of saliva still connecting them. Rising up, she reached around and took a hold of her bra strap and snapped into open. She teasingly let the lacy thing slid e from her chest, until it fell away completely. Nasr reached out desperately, clasping the edges of her panties, his piercing gaze almost daring her to stop him.

Gliding down her thighs, the flimsy panties finally revealed her throbbing womanhood to the debauched gungan. She was already leaking her arousal, fluid trickling across the lips. Without hesitation, Nasr gripped her hips and pulled her towards him, his dexterous tongue launching at her slit. Padmé moaned at the strange sensation, observing how a gungan could use their tongues for purposes other than snatching food. Writhing, she holds his head as he greedily licks her.

"Uhh, that's it, please," she moaned, shifting her smooth thighs.

Just as she could feel her release building, he retracted his tongue and stood, sweeping the senator off her feet. Nasr shuffled out of his pants and ambled over to the silk covered bed, unceremoniously dropping Padmé omto the centre. He clambered on to join her. Padmé felt him manoeuvre until he dominated her vision, his durasteel hard cock slapping against her stomach.

"Mesa want to hear da esteemed senator beg!" Nasr demanded, grabbing his cock and sliding over her naked sex.

"W-what?" she whispered. It didn't take her long to catch on to what he wanted. Humiliation. To assert utter dominance over her in her most vulnerable state. "Please. Oh, Boss Nasr. I need it."

A satisfied grin became prominent on his lips. The head of his member finally lined up with her entrance and he pressed down, slipping past her outer lips into the warm cavern beyond.

"Dats it," he said through gritted teeth, "gets better every time."

He dropped until he finally managed to hilt himself, stretching Padmé more than she thought possible. With unbridled lust his hips thrusted, relishing every caress from her warm walls. Grunting and moaning filled the room, two lovers from different species coming together for entirely different reasons.

Padmé lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips, urging him on, pulling him into her. "Come on. Prove to me how mighty the gungans are. I can feel it, keep going."

Nasr became possessed, he grabbed her breast and ran his tongue over the nipple, curling it around. Heavy thrusts caused the bed to groan from the sheer dual need. Padmé screamed out as she finally felt her release, an orgasm intense enough to make her legs shake violently, something that only motivated the gungan to pick up his speed.

Undulating, rotating, and sliding all the way in one final time, Nasr bellowed as he came; jets of boiling cum poured into the eagerly waiting canal, coating it entirely white. He collapsed next to her, breathing heavily as small spurts of seed continued to pour down his slick organ.

Padmé reached down and fingered her thoroughly used hole, rubbing the seed as it began to drip down onto the sheets below. Unprompted, she rose up and sat at the gungan's waist, bending over to lick the shrinking penis clean, her brunette hair obscuring her face. Satisfied, she collapsed into Nasr, circling her nail over his sweat covered chest.

"How did you find it?" she purred. "Planting your flag on the former queen of Naboo?"

"Mesa beyond satisfied," he chortled, looking smugly at his sperm coating her labia. "Dose self satisfied naboo will be none de wiser, the bombad boss havin' had their former queenie."

"Wouldn't that be something?" Padmé inquired, planting the necessary seeds into his easily led mind. "Walking into the palace of Theed to meet with the current Monarch of Naboo and her confidants, knowing you had sex with the woman that once sat upon her throne."

"Heh, yousa may be on to somethin' dere."

"Of course," glancing down, she saw his cock rising once more as the scene played out in his head. "Would you be ready for more?"

The gungan didn't even respond, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled him on top of his bloated stomach, any sense of fatigue vanishing in an instant.

.................

Their session continued throughout the night until they tried themselves out entirely. When the time came they made their way out of the ruined bed, changing back into their ceremonial clothes. Nasr walked her back to the transport hub and helped her into his own personal bongo, offering her a final leering smile as it departed.

By the time she returned to the courtyard of the Naberrie villa Dormé was dutifully waiting, with a nervous expression on her face.

Padmé left the taxi and wrapped her friend in a tight hug. "Dormé, what's gotten you all worked up?"

"Was the journey a waste?" the former handmaiden fretted about the answer. "Are the divisions going to keep growing?"

Padmé instantly replied with a look that Dormé had seen many times - success. "I have a feeling that Boss Nasr now sees the true benefits of cooperation between our people. By the way, could you keep something for me?"

"It's the very least I can do," Dormé breathed, "but what is it?

Padmé handed over the holo recording device. "An insurance policy."

12