OTR (P. V): Home Alone with Mike

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he was orally fucking my underarm, I felt his hand close around my cock. His grip was light, not tight. He stroked up and down a few times and then his hand wandered down to my balls. He rolled them and squeezed them, all the while he was still licking and biting and kissing my armpit.

While still playing with my cock and balls, he pulled away from my pit and started to kiss his way to my naval. He stopped at my belly button, his smooth tongue darting in and out. Then he kissed his way down my belly into my groin. He licked and kissed my pubes for a few seconds. He then took my cock and slid it inside his mouth. He pulled it in and out for a few seconds. Then he started to lick it like a popsicle. He licked the head and then his tongue would go down one side of my cock and come back up to the head again. He licked the underside. He licked it around and around and up and down.

Then his tongue found my balls. He had moved so that he was between my legs. He grabbed my thighs and pushed them up. I rolled back a bit, giving him better access to my balls and taint. He continued to lick all around that sexy zone. My balls. My taint. My thighs. The crease where my legs meet the pelvic region. My cock. My bush. My balls, again. Sucking them into his mouth. I was in heaven.

He grabbed my thighs and rolled me up a little more. He then put his lips on my hole. His tongue darted out just a little, the tip touching my hole and then darting back into his mouth before darting out again to touch my hole. He moaned loudly and then I felt his tongue press against my pucker, pushing in through my ass lips and plunging deep inside.

We were both moaning and groaning. He took my hip and rolled me on my belly. I did as he wished, rising up on my knees to give him even better access. That's what he wanted. That marvelous tongue came out again and this time he slobbered my crack and cheeks with licks and kisses and then he returned to fucking my hole with his tongue. This went on for at least five minutes.

He then pulled back a little. His hand came up and found my cock. He pulled it back through my legs and started to lick the cockhead with his glorious tongue. He then laid my cock in his left palm and moved my stiff member into his mouth. He sucked and then he would take me out and lick my shaft, balls and then lick up to my hole and then back down again.

I was close. So when my cock found its way into his mouth again I was ready to blow. And blow I did. I shot volley after volley into his soft mouth. And he took it all.

I collapsed on my stomach. He moved up beside me. "Thank you," I said. "My pleasure," was his whispered response as we both drifted off into a hazy netherworld.

12