Oubliette & Tolbooth - A New Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, c'mon!" The doctor shouted. "Over your shoulder!"

Crack! Carla followed the command. The brown leather whip swung over her shoulder and marked her on the small of her back. Crack! This time it landed on her tush, causing her to buckle to her knees from the pain. She got up and swung it again. Crack!

The crowd was watching star-eyed, enjoying the visual display of nude Carla covered in shit and piss, or fake shit and piss, whipping her back and arse.

The lashes were beginning to spread all over her bum and across her lower-back from the torrent of whips Carla subjected herself to. To whip herself, she decided to let her penis and balls drop and keep covered her breasts. Each crack would send ripples along the shaft of her dick to the delight of the plague doctor.

"All right, if that hasn't done it, I don't what will." The doctor said to the whines of the men. "You better get going, the next party is about to arrive."

The men ushered out, leaving Carla to try and clean herself the best she could and get dressed.

* * * * *

Carla came out, stinking, to the rest of the party queuing up at a till. She looked behind the counter at the screens and saw her love heart covered ass on display with the guys all pointing at it. They were buying the photograph they took together, and by the looks of things, other parties were trying to buy the same picture. Carla left tugging at her skirt to make sure it didn't fly up and flash her dick or red bum, vowing never to return to "Oubliette & Tolbooth".

12