Our Anniversary Weekend

Story Info
Anniversary Presents.
3k words
4.37
3.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may have CUCK...

All characters are over 18

Here it was, our 25th wedding anniversary was going to be here in two weeks and I had to come up with a special anniversary gift for my wife, Tanya.

I thought about jewelry but she has so much she doesn't even wear them anymore.

I could get her clothes but her closet is bursting out already.

A trip would be nice but traveling could be a hassle.

I just didn't know...

I called a good friend of ours, Tom and asked to speak to his wife Kate, who was my wife's best friend.

"Kate, I need your help."

"What's the matter Alex?"

"Our 25th anniversary is coming up and I don't know what to get Tanya. Any suggestions?"

"I might be able to help. Tanya and I did discuss your upcoming anniversary. Apparently she is having the same problem you are having. So, let me tell you what I told her."

"Great. Thanks "

"I told her that you two need to spend the weekend together with no distractions. That the weekend should be about you two getting closer together."

"And how do I manage that?"

"Simple...your big day is on Saturday, so Friday night bring her a huge bouquet of flowers, a box of candy and a beautiful card. That will set the tone for the weekend. Also, include a couple of sexy pieces of lingerie all wrapped up."

Kate continued, "On Saturday, make her breakfast and serve it to her in bed. After that, you both should enjoy a shower together. That is very romantic...after the shower would be the right time to enjoy each other sexually. Take your time...make it romantic. Remember, you have plenty of time."

"I'm fine with your suggestions so far."

"Now, I know you are a great cook, so make her favorite meal for dinner. Have plenty of champagne and candles...be romantic."

"I could do that. What else? "

"After dinner, sit together in your living room, enjoy more champagne and the fire in the fireplace. Remember, no distractions. Start preparing her to go upstairs to your bedroom... foreplay."

She went on, " Upstairs, give her your gift, one of the lingeries. Ask her to put it on. When you see her wearing it, make a big fuss and tell her how ravishing she looks. Make love to her like you did 25 years ago... don't rush." That's it...then do it again the next day.'

"Wow Kate, I can do that. Thanks. I owe you big time."

"No problem. I'm going to remember you said that."

She hesitated then said, "There is one other thing. Every woman would like to have a professional massage. You could hire a masseur to come to the house and give her a massage. Just a thought. Bye."

After she hung up I knew what I had to do. The next day I would go shopping and get everything I needed.

When I was home alone I went online to find a real, licensed masseur. After several attempts, I found one, a young man named Scott who lived close by. We decided to meet in two days at our local diner.

Two days later I was at the diner when in walked Scott. I recognized him from the description he gave me. I waved him over to our booth. We Introduced ourselves, sat and ordered lunch.

"Scott, my wife and I are having our 25th anniversary and I wanted to get her a massage. Would you be interested?"

"I've done that before for clients. My fee is $250 for 2 hours."

"That's fine."

I pulled out a picture of Tanya and showed it to him.

"She's a very lovely woman. I'll be happy to give her a massage. I will bring my table andy oils. Will she be naked for the massage?"

"I don't know. That would be up to her. I would like to see her naked though. I also would like to take pictures of her getting a massage."

"Not a problem. I will convince her to be naked and you can take as many pictures as you like."

"By the way, I also offer my personal service to clients but only if they agree."

"What are your personal services?"

"Many husbands have fantasies about watching their wives being fucked by another man...I would be that man if you are interested."

"How much extra is that?"

"There is no charge."

I thought about it for awhile then said, "Ok. Let's do it. But how are you going to convince my wife to do it?"

"Fine Mr. A. Leave that to me."

After an hour we finished. I gave him my phone number, address and day and time to be at the house.

I left feeling excited and nervous at the same time. I just agreed to let a stranger fuck Tanya.

The days seemed like they were flying by when the weekend finally arrived.

That Friday I bought a huge bouquet of flowers, her favorite chocolates and had two lingeries wrapped separately. I even rang the doorbell. She opened the door and I yelled out "Happy Anniversary!" She smiled as she let me in. I gave her my gifts and she hugged and kissed me.

"Your gifts are beautiful but our anniversary is tomorrow."

"I know but I wanted to get an early start on celebrating."

We had dinner and wasted no time in going upstairs to shower and go to bed. The sex that night was amazing and I have no idea what time we actually called it a night.

The next morning I got up early and made breakfast and brought it upstairs to Tanya so she could have breakfast in bed. She laughed and thanked me and as she was enjoying her meal I gave her a outline of the weekend.

I said to her, "There will be no use of cell phones this weekend. There will be no distractions. This is our weekend. Tonight you can relax because I am going to make your favorite meal just for you."

She smiled and thanked me as she finished her breakfast. I took the tray and brought it downstairs while she was going to take a shower.

As I was leaving with the tray Tanya said with a big grin, "Alex, just take the tray downstairs and hurry back up here. You know I don't like showering alone." I did as she said and in minutes I joined her in the shower. We wasted no time in making out as the water cascaded over our bodies. What I didn't expect was Tanya kneeling down and giving me a blow job and sucking down my cum.

After our shower we dried off and put on some clothes. Tanya stayed upstairs and put on her make-up while I went downstairs to clean up and relax and wait for my lovely wife.

The whole afternoon was like we were just married. We talked, hugged, kissed and made love throughout the afternoon. When it was time for dinner, I prepared her favorite meal which we had with lit candles, wine and soft music. After dinner I cleaned up as Tanya went upstairs where I left a wrapped gift for her.

When I got upstairs my wife met me wearing the lingerie I gave her. She looked like she was 21 when we got married. She modeled the outfit which didn't last too long on her before I removed it. To be honest, the sex was incredible. For the rest of the night we made love like we were first married, very satisfying for both of us.

The next morning we enjoyed a very nice breakfast reminiscing about when we dated, got engaged, then married and raised our children. I even told Tanya she was not only my wife but my best friend. After breakfast we went upstairs to continue our lovemaking.

Just after dinner the doorbell rang and I knew it was Scott. I let him in and I called Tanya and said to her, "Tanya, this is Scott. He is a licensed masseur and is here to give you a massage." She looked at me with her mouth opened wide.

"Wow, I don't know what to say except that you are amazing Alex."

I took Scott upstairs so he could set up his table and get his oils ready. He called us when he was ready. We went upstairs and he was all set as he stood there in his tight white shorts that sported a nice bulge and said, "Ms.T, I am all ready. Would you please get undressed and lay on the table on your stomach."

"Do I have to get naked?"

"I always have my clients naked. You will be covered though."

Tanya looked at me and I nodded an ok and she undressed and covered herself with a large towel and got on the table on her stomach.

Scott gave her a black sleeping mask to cover her eyes completely. He then moved the towel down to where it just stopped above her ass crack. He put some warm oil on his palms and started rubbing the oil on her shoulders, arms and upper back. Tanya let out some moans as he worked the warming oil over her body.

After quite awhile Scott said, "Ms. T, I would like to remove the towel so I can massage your legs and derriere. Is that ok?"

"Yes, that's not a problem."

Just then Scott slowly removed the towel and my wife was now naked in front of a stranger and it didn't seem to bother her.

Scott slowly massaged every part of my wife. When Scott was massaging her ass and moved his hand down, she gently spread her legs giving him access to her private parts which shocked me. I took pictures as she was being massaged.

About 45 minutes later, Scott asked her to roll over. To say I was shocked was putting it mildly. My wife was naked on her back in front of a stranger. Her tits and pussy right in front of Scott. She looked over at me and smiled.

Scott poured the warming oil over her tits and stomach. He started massaging the warm oil all over her breasts and nipples which I could see getting erect. Just then Scott said, "Ms.T, do you want me to avoid that area?"

"No Scott, that's ok."

Scott continued massaging her tits and nipples which were now rock hard and erect. He eventually started massaging her pubic area and Tanya's body jerked up a bit as he got closer to her pussy.

Scott moved his hands between her legs and she spread them a bit so he had easier access. I kept taking pictures. Then I noticed that Scott's hand were definitely massaging her pussy and I could clearly see one of his fingers slipping inside her pussy. I watched and waited for a response from Tanya but nothing just soft moans. Scott looked right at me and I looked back with my eyes focusing on his finger in my wife.

"Ms. T, do you want me to continue?"

"Yes, please continue."

Then Scott looked at me and I nodded an ok.

Scott then continued his intimate massage of Tanya. I couldn't believe I gave this stranger permission to penetrate my wife's cunt with me watching.

After a few minutes Tanya's body was squirming as he massaged her pussy harder and faster. I just watched my wife obviously enjoying every minute.

Scott finally moved on to Tanya's thighs and legs. Just then Scott moved over to me and whispered, "Mr. A, I am going to start my personal service now. I hope you enjoy it."

I could not believe my ears...Scott just told me that he was going to start fucking my wife. He leaned over to her and whispered, "Ms. T, I offer a special personal service if you are interested, Your husband told me it would be up to you. Are you interested?"

"Well, if Alex is ok with it then I guess you can give me your special personal service."

Scott went back to massaging her tits and nipples then down to her pussy. In a second Scott had his hard cock out as he moved closer to Tanya. I watched closely as he moved closer to her slit. Then he started pressing his cock into her slit. My wife's hand moved down and took his cock and helped it slip into her cunt until he was completely inside her. That really surprised me.

I was now watching a stranger fucking my wife and it turned me on. I could see my wife was enjoying it completely. It didn't take Scott long before he was ready to cum. He pulled out his cock and sprayed her tits and nipples with his cum. She let out a large moan and I could tell she was having one orgasm after another. I got great pics of his cum landing on her.

Scott got dressed and let my wife take her mask off and get off the table and he told her she could get dressed. Tanya came over to me and kissed me. She then whispered, "This was the best anniversary present I could ever have. I love you."

I looked at her with a quizzical expression and replied, "You getting fucked wasn't planned, it just happened. You were only to get a massage."

"Well, I enjoyed the massage and the fuck. Do you think he will do it again?"

"You want him to fuck you again?"

"Only if you're ok with it."

As Scott was putting his stuff away I asked him, "Scott, First, I want to thank you for everything. Tanya enjoyed your personal services, so much so that my wife would like you to stay. Would you be interested?"

Scott looked at me and then Tanya and replied, "I'll tell you what, I'll stay as long as Tanya does whatever I want her to do."

I looked at Tanya and told her it was up to her. She looked at me and replied, "That's fine with me. I'm ok with it."

I said, "Ok, then Scott, Tanya is all yours."

Scott put all his stuff away, undressed and joined us in our bedroom. In seconds he was all over Tanya and she was all over Scott. I couldn't believe my eyes that my wife of 25 years was turning into a slut before my eyes and I wasn't sure what to do.

Tanya was moaning and gyrating her body as Scott got his cock in my wife's cunt. He started fucking her until his cock exploded and filled her cunt with his cum. As soon as his cock slipped out her cunt she managed to start sucking it to get it hard again, which didn't take too long. She was possessed.

Scott got my wife on all fours and eased his cock into her ass and managed to get it all the way in. He then started fucking her ass as she was giving me a blow job. It wasn't long before I shot my cum into her mouth and Scott filled her ass with his cum. We all then laid there exhausted.

It was getting late and Scott had to leave as my wife was sleeping.

"Tanya, Tanya, wake up. You're having a dream. Baby come on and wake up.' Finally she opened her eyes. "Baby you were having a dream."

"Oh Alex, the dream was so real." As she was trying to get focused. "Wow, you wouldn't believe the dream I had. It was so real."

"Just relax and you can tell me all about it."

I was on the massage table when Scott got his cock in me and fucked me as you watched. He came in me. Then he asked you if it was ok for him to do more to me and you said yes. Then we went to bed and he fucked me and then fucked my ass. It was so real."

"Too much wine my lovely...just a dream."

I held her closely and kissed her and told her I was going to make breakfast and for to take a shower. She agreed. I went downstairs and then I heard the shower.

"Alex, Alex, come up here now."

I went upstairs and there was Tanya standing in front of the shower naked. "Alex, I have cum oozing out my ass. It wasn't a dream. Scott fucked my ass."

I went to her and hugged her and calmed her down. I took her to the bedroom and we sat on the edge of the bed.

"Tanya honey, it wasn't a dream. Scott and I did fuck you and he did cum in your ass. When he was giving you your massage you wanted him to do more. You kept moaning and telling him it felt good and not to stop. Scott looked at me as you were on the table and he asked if he could fuck you. Before I could say anything you told him he could. As soon as you said that, he quickly got his cock in you and fucked you until he came. You told him you enjoyed it and wanted more so we went into the bedroom where he fucked you in your ass, which you loved."

"Why didn't you say no to him?"

"Because you wanted him to fuck you...you were practically begging to get fucked. So I let him and to be honest I loved watching you getting fucked. You were like an animal in heat, a side of you I never saw or knew. You were amazing."

"Now I feel so embarrassed."

"Baby, I love you and if you enjoyed yourself that is ok with me. Happy Anniversary!"

After a brief moment Tanya smiled and said, "Alex, I have a confession to make. I knew about the massage and Scott's personal service. I also knew that you have always wanted to watch me get fucked by a stranger. So I gave you my anniversary gift to you....watching me take another guys cock."

She continued, "I hope you enjoyed your anniversary gift. I sure enjoyed mine."