All Comments on 'Our Arrangement'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice story. A sensible arrangement! I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Totally Uninteresting

Even as non-erotic fiction, it's an uninteresting story. There is nothing sympathetic or even engaging about the protagonists.

This is the worst kind of emotional 'slumming'.. Many people live shabby lives of their own making, and who cares? And what's love got to do with it?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Ha ha ha!!!

Seldom read a dumber story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fine!

Forget the other comments, it is a subtle and moving story, and sexy too. If others don't like it, f*** them. I liked it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

The story seemed based on a realistic premise and was well told .

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
A generally well-written story based on an interesting premise

No real drama, and eventually open conversation resolved a perceived marital difficulty. I liked it.

I found it interesting that a male author was writing from a female perspective, and perhaps that led to what I saw as the weak episode in the story. She slipped so quickly into bed with Carl after discovering that her husband had a male lover. I felt that part of the story could have been taken more slowly with a lot more of her thoughts and emotions as she moved towards her first adulterous sexual encounter.

Clearly we have here a story that separates sex from an otherwise loving marital relationship. It would have been interesting to see the comments (and the scores) the story would have elicited if it had been posted in the Loving Wives category. In that category the Moral Brigade among the commentariat would have conniptions.

Lue

Microbevel8Microbevel8about 6 years ago
a woman's voice

You capture how a woman feels perfectly. Not just fucking and cum, but thoughts and feelings too. Wonderful. The fucking is nice too!

jy55jy55about 6 years ago
good story

Those who commented negatively probably haven't even bothered to try to write one themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bravo!

Truly enjoy your writing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Threatening a gay person with outing, especially to destroy their family ties, is waaaay worse than being a closet queer or even cheating

Granted, the husband is a POS, but man you just don't out people unless they are actively attacking you. Even then, better to just kick their ass. Outing sucks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous