All Comments on 'Our Bed Ch. 01'

by Elected

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fun story! It was like a chapter right out of one of my own life experiences. I laughed at the awkwardness and playful teasing. It was great! Loved the massage beginning to the kiss! That’s how it all got started. A really fun story! I’m looking forward to reading the next chapters! Hope there much more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happens? I NEED to know

Ninalove25Ninalove25almost 3 years ago

Please, for the love of all that is holy don’t keep us waiting too long for the next part. I’ve absolutely loved this series for a while and cannot wait to read more. I love how teasing Lee is and am excited to read what happens next between the two.

eros991133eros991133almost 3 years ago

Such erotic interplay between these two, I've masturbated to every story in this series. Please post Chapter 2 ASAP...

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsover 2 years ago

This story gets me so fucking hot. It's amazing. It's so hot and the narrator is so eager and reluctant and submissive at the same time, which is a huge turn on for me. But I also really like the underlying sweetness. You can tell that Lee really cares about his friend. I can't wait until they fuck. If it's anything like your other stories, it's going to be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New chapter please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous